BRN Discussion Ongoing

Derby1990

Regular
Today was a great day. I've been waiting months for a chance to top up at my average price (0.75) and was thinking I'd never get the opportunity again. So was thrilled to snag some more at 0.74 and increase my holding by 2.5 times. I really thought -13% was an over-reaction to the 4c and it would bounce back during the day to maybe -5%. Never thought it would drop over 21% and I'd be sitting on an immediate $2k paper loss. Those paper losses can be really painful, but they're not real. Paper cuts, on the other hand, are very real. Those fuckers really hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Foxdog

Regular
Congrats to all who had the courage to snap up some cheap shares today. I managed to just miss the bottom and bought a bunch at 0.715 but am happy with my new total holdings. These shares are now in a safe home. Might see if I can add more next week before it bounces back, and bounce back it will! Not enough volume today given the amount of shorted stock on record. Barely put a scratch on total shorts. They need to buy back at some stage.
This was simply instos algo triggering stop losses, working on fear to accumulate. Someone accumulated big time!!!! Next phase they will pump on smallest positive news in order to dump. Mark my words.
Have a great weekend all. The future is bright indeed.
Akida ballista.
Yeah I reckon it will hover here for a while, perhaps go a little lower while the shorters have a field day - unlike those on this forum the majority of shareholders don't know that there are things going on behind the scenes. This could be it, an oppo to pick up shares at prices we (well me anyway) never thought we'd ever see again. Tough decision, buying while there is blood in the water but today might be the day we all talk and laugh about in years to come - when the SP is $67 and not 67c.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Thanks for reminding me another reason for feelings sorry for META is that Sean Hehir is CEO of Brainchip driving down the whole semiconductor market in Australia and the USA. 😎🤡🤡🤡

When Sean used the word ‘lumpy’ I thought I better check its meaning in the world of finance:

“In the business world, lumpiness refers to revenues that come in big chunks at irregular intervals as opposed to in steady, consistent increments”

Doing my own research removed any doubt as to what he was saying.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Respectfully, today's drop had nothing to do with the broader market and everything to do with us making zero sales for the quarter when Sean Hehir clearly stated that revenue growth would exceed expense growth by the end of the year. He's got 12 weeks left to make this happen.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Newk R

Regular
Let me correct. Only if you sold, (comma) my friend. I don't actually want to sell my friend. Punctuation and capitals are sooo important. Example, "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse".
An old school one......
John the Baptist walked and talked 10 minutes after his head was chopped off!

John the Baptist walked and talked, 10 minutes after, his head was chopped off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Diogenese and @factfinder @uiux and any other long termer.

Have there been any previous dots connecting Brainchip with Logitech? I don’t recall reading anything.

I was trolling through Rob Telson’s Linkedin account and he ‘liked’ a Logitech product:

Logitech announces Sight, an AI-powered tabletop camera for Hybrid Meetings

I know a ‘random’ like by itself doesn’t mean anything. Who knows, maybe he ‘liked’ it because he wants to buy one for the office to help facilitate zoom meetings.

However, I came across an article from October 2019 co-written by Giorgia Dellaferrera of IBM and Miloš Cerňak of Logitech.

The article discusses the validity of using SNN architecture for VAD (Voice Activity Detection system). It references Loihi on a few occasions but no reference to AKIDA.

This is the conclusion:
4. CONCLUSION We propose a SNN architecture for VAD. We developed a novel method for encoding the filterbank single frame features into spike patterns. We next integrated the new encoding scheme into a simple bilayer architecture which we evaluated on the QUT-NOISE-TIMIT data set. We showed that exploiting the power-efficiency properties of SNNs enables the design of VAD systems working at constant low power and achieving performances comparable to the state-of-the art methods. Our framework exhibits a low latency and relies on relatively small training data.

file:///C:/Users/g_rho/Downloads/A_Bin_Encoding_Training_of_a_Spiking_Neural_Networ.pdf

In another article she writes about SNN and back-propogation, so I don’t think she was using AKIDA. I haven’t found any connection to Brainchip but was curious if Logitech may have seen the light and started using AKIDA in the past 2 years. I’m wondering if there is any significance to Rob’s ‘like’, SNN, and Logitech. Are there any patents from Logitech using SNN?

I would appreciate any insights. Thanks in advance.
Hi Forrest,

Logitech have seveeral NN patents/applications. This one seems to relate to the table camera:

US10965908B1 Advanced video conferencing systems and methods
Priority 2020
1666948655519.png

The advanced single camera video conferencing system features a hybrid optical/digital camera, herein a camera device, having a controller that is configured to execute one or more of the methods set forth herein. In one embodiment, a method includes optically framing, a first portion of a video conferencing environment to provide an actual field-of-view, digitally framing a second portion of the video conferencing environment to provide an apparent field-of-view that is encompassed within the actual field-of-view, generating a video stream of the apparent field-of-view, surveying the actual field-of-view to generate survey data, and detecting changes in the survey data over time. The method may be performed using a single camera device using a single image sensor.

[0070] At activity 345 , the method 300 includes analyzing each of the plurality of survey frames to generate survey data 228 . Analyzing the survey frames may include using a software application 224 executing on the processor 212 to detect and/or recognize conference participants located within the actual field-of-view, e.g., by use of convolutional neural network.

They have 3 other patents with the same title so they probably cover different inventive features.

They also have a couple of dozen other patents in the NN field:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/pat...5908B1?q=pa = "logitech" AND nftxt = "neural"

While the power may not be a problem, the CNN latency may be.

I believe that there is now a SNN SoC which can run CNN and native SNN at very low power, high accuracy and real time.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
We've had good fun losing cash on @MC🐠 ridiculous crypto calls 😂😂
Except for @SERA2g and @zeeb0t who seemed to make a ton on complete shitcoins right after we bought them and lost it all 😂

Fun times 😂

Still waiting on that beer though from Sera 🤔😂
One day mate, when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then I will buy you a beer, and not before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cassip

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
Hi Forrest,

Logitech have seveeral NN patents/applications. This one seems to relate to the table camera:

US10965908B1 Advanced video conferencing systems and methods
Priority 2020
View attachment 20495

The advanced single camera video conferencing system features a hybrid optical/digital camera, herein a camera device, having a controller that is configured to execute one or more of the methods set forth herein. In one embodiment, a method includes optically framing, a first portion of a video conferencing environment to provide an actual field-of-view, digitally framing a second portion of the video conferencing environment to provide an apparent field-of-view that is encompassed within the actual field-of-view, generating a video stream of the apparent field-of-view, surveying the actual field-of-view to generate survey data, and detecting changes in the survey data over time. The method may be performed using a single camera device using a single image sensor.

[0070] At activity 345 , the method 300 includes analyzing each of the plurality of survey frames to generate survey data 228 . Analyzing the survey frames may include using a software application 224 executing on the processor 212 to detect and/or recognize conference participants located within the actual field-of-view, e.g., by use of convolutional neural network.

They have 3 other patents with the same title so they probably cover different inventive features.

They also have a couple of dozen other patents in the NN field:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/075164641/publication/US10965908B1?q=pa = "logitech" AND nftxt = "neural"

While the power may not be a problem, the CNN latency may be.

I believe that there is now a SNN SoC which can run CNN and native SNN at very low power, high accuracy and real time.
Thanks. I appreciate you looking into it.

Makeme 2020

Regular
Junk commentary is junk commentary. And all of that is my opinion. All of this has nothing to do with my title of "founding member".

You still haven't addressed my comments directed at you earlier today.
Wilzy123: Is it because you are a Founding member you think you can Intimate new members.................

Makeme 2020

Regular
HOW DARE SEAN TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT REVENUE BEING LUMPY!!!!!!
TALK IS CHEAP BUDDY.....SEAN DIDN'T EVEN ADDRESS THE SHAREHOLDERS WHEN HE WAS APPOINTED ??????????/

• Thinking
Respectfully, today's drop had nothing to do with the broader market and everything to do with us making zero sales for the quarter when Sean Hehir clearly stated that revenue growth would exceed expense growth by the end of the year. He's got 12 weeks left to make this happen.
I give in. You are right all the CEO’s fault, trader manipulation, short activity, panicked ignorant poorly researched inexperienced retail investors, institutional accumulators and overall market conditions have absolutely nothing to do with Brainchips price movement today so if he does not achieve your target in 12 weeks I will call for his removal.

What is your make or break performance indicator for the CEO in 12 weeks?

I think it’s only fair we tell him ASAP what he has to do to achieve same and keep his position as CEO after Christmas.

It will also allow him to resign now if he does not think he can match or better your indicators in the time frame.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: On the subject of poorly researched inexperienced retail I think it is a reasonable conclusion that those who have attacked Rob Telson and his sales ability have ignored that it was Rob Telson who sealed the MEGACHIPS deal because he was solely responsible for sales at the earliest point they could have been engaging with Brainchip. As Peter van der Made stated in his interview the market does not appreciate the significance of this achievement and it appears posters here have no idea that it was down to Rob Telson’s ability to close the big deals. By the way he also closed the ARM and Edge Impulse partnerships.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Congrats to all who had the courage to snap up some cheap shares today. I managed to just miss the bottom and bought a bunch at 0.715 but am happy with my new total holdings. These shares are now in a safe home. Might see if I can add more next week before it bounces back, and bounce back it will! Not enough volume today given the amount of shorted stock on record. Barely put a scratch on total shorts. They need to buy back at some stage.
This was simply instos algo triggering stop losses, working on fear to accumulate. Someone accumulated big time!!!! Next phase they will pump on smallest positive news in order to dump. Mark my words.
Have a great weekend all. The future is bright indeed.
Akida ballista.
I did similar to you, bought 27800 @ 0.718 then they went down further. Still happy with my purchase . The view from here is wonderful, keep smiling everyone, this is just a blip, like a valley in my pic. Mt Kosciuszko is in the distance, Everest beyond

Attachments

• View from Mt Bogong.jpg
    View from Mt Bogong.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I give in. You are right all the CEO’s fault, trader manipulation, short activity, panicked ignorant poorly researched inexperienced retail investors, institutional accumulators and overall market conditions have absolutely nothing to do with Brainchips price movement today so if he does not achieve your target in 12 weeks I will call for his removal.

What is your make or break performance indicator for the CEO in 12 weeks?

I think it’s only fair we tell him ASAP what he has to do to achieve same and keep his position as CEO after Christmas.

It will also allow him to resign now if he does not think he can match or better your indicators in the time frame.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: On the subject of poorly researched inexperienced retail I think it is a reasonable conclusion that those who have attacked Rob Telson and his sales ability have ignored that it was Rob Telson who sealed the MEGACHIPS deal because he was solely responsible for sales at the earliest point they could have been engaging with Brainchip. As Peter van der Made stated in his interview the market does not appreciate the significance of this achievement and it appears posters here have no idea that it was down to Rob Telson’s ability to close the big deals. By the way he also closed the ARM and Edge Impulse partnerships.
I don't appreciate the passive aggressive and condescending tone mate.

You can continue to blame everyone else but the reality is our share price is back in the 60s because we are not generating enough revenue to justify our market cap.

Spin it all you like but had we generated $40 million revenue this quarter, would we have dropped over 20 percent or ended up well in the green, regardless of all the other conditions you are trying to shift blame to.

Blind Freddie knows the answer to that.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular
Yeah I reckon it will hover here for a while, perhaps go a little lower while the shorters have a field day - unlike those on this forum the majority of shareholders don't know that there are things going on behind the scenes. This could be it, an oppo to pick up shares at prices we (well me anyway) never thought we'd ever see again. Tough decision, buying while there is blood in the water but today might be the day we all talk and laugh about in years to come - when the SP is $67 and not 67c.
Spot on. I too didn't expect to see these numbers was again. I was refreshing my account balance all day, waiting for funds to transfer. Fortunately they came later in the day but would ha w proffered just an hour later when it dropped to 65 cents.. all good... added and locked away. I have no doubt we will see $67 and this will be a story to tell.

• Fire
  • Haha

SERA2g

Founding Member
I did similar to you, bought 27800 @ 0.718 then they went down further. Still happy with my purchase . The view from here is wonderful, keep smiling everyone, this is just a blip, like a valley in my pic. Mt Kosciuszko is in the distance, Everest beyond
I picked up 1,750 at 71.5.

Would have loved to buy more but I'm trying to be fiscally responsible with the arrival of my first in February!

Couldn't help myself today though lol.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I picked up 1,750 at 71.5.

Would have loved to buy more but I'm trying to be fiscally responsible with the arrival of my first in February!

Couldn't help myself today though lol.
Hey mate ... great news on your first 🍼 Congratulations ... catch up for a few soon! 🍾🥂

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I don't appreciate the passive aggressive and condescending tone mate.

You can continue to blame everyone else but the reality is our share price is back in the 60s because we are not generating enough revenue to justify our market cap.

Spin it all you like but had we generated $40 million revenue this quarter, would we have dropped over 20 percent or ended up well in the green, regardless of all the other conditions you are trying to shift blame to.

Blind Freddie knows the answer to that.
Once again you have won that one.

Forty million would have blown the roof off particularly as the CEO Sean Hehir was only aiming to have income growth out pace expenses by first half 2023.

I obviously have no idea and my research adds nothing so I will let you and the others get on with making your valid observations about what a group of losers are in charge at Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Dijon101

Regular
Pushing back my retirement and plans to open up my own business another 6 months.....

Damn.

Excluding revenue I'll just comb over the 4c and make a conclusion of where we are at.
Oh wait, nothing really has changed. Patience still required.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

KKFoo

Regular
Some how the last half yearly report is telling me that the technology is viable, current 4Cs are just some hiccups, I think I just go with continue accumulation at this low price, hopefully I got it right and celebrate with all of you..

• Love
Top Bottom