BRN Discussion Ongoing

I've been following the stats on the msn site for the last few months, and if you click on my post here, you can see how the accumulation has been progressing: https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-152358

Hey JK

Great info thanks for the reminder of your previous post (screenshot below)

Would you interested in starting a separate thread as a cumulative tracker?
I for one would definitely find this interesting

Cheers
tls

1666226805431.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Well, this is an interesting development - Mercedes has teamed up with APPLE to launch its Spacial Audio which is integrated directly into the MBUX infotainment system!!

Dont forget the Hey Mercedes voice assistant is a part of the MBUX infotainment system. And we know from the EQXX that the AI software and hardware from BrainChip is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control systems. So presumably the Mercedes driver's of the future will need AKIDA to help them turn on their Apple sound technology.

💚🍎
View attachment 19305
View attachment 19307

Further to the above, Mercedes have indicated that they will work with surround sound system providers other than Apple to offer their customers a choice. I think this is great news for us as it will give us exposure to all of the other potential providers too.

I also noticed in the comments section how many people highlighted their concerns about whether these new newfangled sound systems would need be intelligent and contextually aware enough to distinguish between a real siren outside the vehicle as opposed to a realistic siren sound blarring out from someone else's radio, for example, to automatically adjust the volume inside the vehicle until the the outside siren is no longer detected. And others have suggested that this should be legislated to ensure all vehicles meet an appropriate standard.

Hello AKIDA!

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.25.27 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.44.30 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

We could potentially receive the 4C tomorrow.

Last year's 4C was released on 21st October 2021.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 42 users

Wags

Regular
Morning Chippers,

We could potentially receive the 4C tomorrow.

Last year's 4C was released on 21st October 2021.

Regards,
Esq.
My punt for what its worth, is Wed 26th, but you may be right, it could be anytime.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
With reasonable confidence, I'd say the list is pretty accurate and updates regularly through the day.

I've been following the stats on the msn site for the last few months, and if you click on my post here, you can see how the accumulation has been progressing: https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-152358

Therefore, based on the MSN money website as of now, institutions and Mutual Funds have accumulated approx 225 million shares!

Give it a bit of time and some shareholders will be wishing they didn't sell their 1930 penny.

View attachment 19402
Top 20 from 25/1/2022 shows LDA with 10 million shares
1666227685020.png

Last top 20 list from 1/8/2022 (Last official TOP 20 list from Brainchip) shows LDA have sold the 10 million shares and are no longer in the top 20. MSN website shows LDA still hold so i wouldnt be relying on 3rd party sources like msn to be accurate over official information released by Brainchip.

1666227753137.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
I throw this one out to the team for scrutiny?

1666228765705.png

1666229037098.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

I'd love to see anything over $7million revenue from licensing fees in the 4c.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
The only way to make $100m from $10 - except perhaps if you bought BRN a few years ago

The hypocrisy of this given what the Instos do is just sickening :sick:
My problem is the lack of equity where so called marketable parcels are concerned.

Technophobe that I am I find the argument very shallow that allowing retail to trade one share is impractical and requiring 500 share trades during trading hours 10am to 4pm by them while allowing large corporations with computers directly connected to the ASX to trade from one share to infinity during a trading day and either side thereof the very definition of corrupt conduct.

If a local real estate agent rang his developer friends and told them there was a property which he had just listed but had not advertised publicly but if they were interested he would put it too auction and start the auction two hours before the published start time so they could bid unopposed and knock the house to them for their opening bid upon evidence of this occurring the agent would end up in gaol along with the developer.

If the head of acquisitions in a government department called for tenders from only a group of hand picked special mates who paid him by renovating his house this would be considered a conspiracy and the participants would go to gaol.

If a member of parliament was given inside information about a coal mine that was going to be approved and bought the land in advance of that approval this would be considered a conspiracy and the participants would go to gaol.

So how is it that running a rigged imbalanced market for the advantage of a select group of participants who just happen to be paying money to the ASX does not meet a similar fate???

I have said it before retail cannot hope to swim with the sharks so the only way to survive and thrive is to Do Your Own Research, Understand what you are investing in, Invest what you can afford and no more and Allow time in the market to iron out these criminal anomalies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users
My problem is the lack of equity where so called marketable parcels are concerned.

Technophobe that I am I find the argument very shallow that allowing retail to trade one share is impractical and requiring 500 share trades during trading hours 10am to 4pm by them while allowing large corporations with computers directly connected to the ASX to trade from one share to infinity during a trading day and either side thereof the very definition of corrupt conduct.

If a local real estate agent rang his developer friends and told them there was a property which he had just listed but had not advertised publicly but if they were interested he would put it too auction and start the auction two hours before the published start time so they could bid unopposed and knock the house to them for their opening bid upon evidence of this occurring the agent would end up in gaol along with the developer.

If the head of acquisitions in a government department called for tenders from only a group of hand picked special mates who paid him by renovating his house this would be considered a conspiracy and the participants would go to gaol.

If a member of parliament was given inside information about a coal mine that was going to be approved and bought the land in advance of that approval this would be considered a conspiracy and the participants would go to gaol.

So how is it that running a rigged imbalanced market for the advantage of a select group of participants who just happen to be paying money to the ASX does not meet a similar fate???

I have said it before retail cannot hope to swim with the sharks so the only way to survive and thrive is to Do Your Own Research, Understand what you are investing in, Invest what you can afford and no more and Allow time in the market to iron out these criminal anomalies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agreed.

Have said it previously and imo believe would at least provide a "slightly" more level playing field in that opening / closing auctions should not exist except for say rebalances to allow off mkt tfrs accordingly.

Should also be a minimum parcel $ wise traded for "any" mkt participant regardless of mum / dad or insto etc.

Obviously still won't beat the quants / HFT front running on orders placed that goes on but, if they have to have a min parcel each time then will still get the liquidity in transactions, just they will be bigger chunks than this 1 share crap that goes on.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

JK200SX

Regular
I like this comment:

1666230985469.png

Now if you go to wikepedia and search 6502, substitute 6502 for AKIDA and read it in the context of 2022 instead of 1975, it'll bring a smile to your face.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dhm

Regular
I'd love to see anything over $7million revenue from licensing fees in the 4c.
Don't forget that Sean gave an example of revenue earned in an interview last May; any licence first earnt will give way to 3-5 times more in royalty fees over subsequent years.

• Love
My personal theory and that is all it is is that the first model released with Brainchip involved will be a high range electric vehicle show casing Mercedes Benz technology leap ahead of the competition.

The target range will be 800 kilometres plus.

It will be the car that thinks like you.

It will be the car that learns and adapts to you.

It will be the car taking full advantage of the JAST learning rules owned by…?…that does one shot, few shot, incremental learning securely on chip without connection.

There is only one chip and one company in the WORLD that offers this technology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
My guess would be the release of the next C class as they have stated it will have the new MB OS. Also a lower entry level car for the younger tech savvy clients to test out the system.

Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Don't forget that Sean gave an example of revenue earned in an interview last May; any licence first earnt will give way to 3-5 times more in royalty fees over subsequent years.
Those pale to pinkish-brown, brittle, ovoid shaped objects aren't chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dang Son

Regular
Latest Merc models and manufacture process.
We should be able to find AKIDA here somewhere if only in the gesture recognition for a skylight.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom