BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
I must say FF your mention of being a retired lawyer (which most of us happen to know) made me think - if you look anything like Jennifer Robinson I want to meet up 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Does anyone ever reminisce about the day Brainchip went up 38 cents in a day and think it's inevitable that we will have another run like that at some point?

K-Pop Daydream GIF by PENTAGON

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Pingo and his commy mates won’t like the sound of this. https://apple.news/AfjrjW32QSfmA8WnmvDt_ew
But I love the sound of these extracted words so suck eggs the two P’s:

“The international research firm GlobalData said the US announcement “transcends the semiconductor industry” and was about nothing less than the leadership of the world economy. “This is about [artificial intelligence] dominance,” said Josep Bori, the firm’s thematic research director, “which underpins what many call the fifth industrial revolution, and, ultimately, about global economic leadership in the next few decades”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Does anyone ever reminisce about the day Brainchip went up 38 cents in a day and think it's inevitable that we will have another run like that at some point?

K-Pop Daydream GIF by PENTAGON
When we are $10 per share it will be commonplace. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular

Forgot what a great song this was and still is.

I'm kinda thunderstruck..........

OK, not great but give it a chance. gets better around the 2 minute mark.

make that the 4mins

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
I must say FF your mention of being a retired lawyer (which most of us happen to know) made me think - if you look anything like Jennifer Robinson I want to meet up 😀
If you look like Jennifer Lopez I could say I do.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

FJ-215

Regular
I'm kinda thunderstruck..........

OK, not great but give it a chance. gets better around the 2 minute mark.

make that the 4mins

Actually, this one is much better (and half as long)

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Was looking into Renesas again to see if any other info around.

I found their DRP AI uses EdgeCortix in one component and maybe @Diogenese can elaborate on any overlap with Akida functions or shows this DRP not using Akida?

Or, is the TVM just a compiler / converter as how I read it?

TIA.

Features of DRP-AI
DRP-AI consists of AI-MAC (multiply-accumulate processor) and DRP (reconfigurable processor). AI processing can be executed at high speed by assigning AI-MAC for operations on the convolution layer and fully connected layer, and DRP for other complex processing such as preprocessing and pooling layer

Tool: DRP-AI Translator / DRP-AI TVM※1
DRP-AI Translator and DRP-AI TVM are tools that are available to convert trained AI models into a format that can run on DRP-AI. This section describes the features of these two tools.
The DRP-AI Translator is a tool that is tuned to maximize DRP-AI performance. DRP-AI achieves high-speed performance, low power consumption and reduced CPU load by enabling DRP-AI to perform all the operations of an AI model.
DRP-AI TVM applies the DRP-AI accelerator to the proven ML compiler framework Apache TVM※2」. This enables support for multiple AI frameworks (ONNX, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.). In addition, it enables operation in conjunction with the CPU, allowing more AI models to be run.

These two tools can be selected according to the customer's product application.

View attachment 19344

View attachment 19345

*1 DRP-AI TVM is powered by EdgeCortix MERATM Compiler Framework
2 For more information on Apache TVM, please refer to https://tvm.apache.org
No Akida -

R-Car V3U Block Diagram
1666170797632.png

1666170901757.png

1666175368075.png

Renesas have been working on this for over 10 years. You can't expect them to discard it at the drop of a SNN.

Attachments

• 1666170824602.png
    1666170824602.png
    434.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Foxdog

Regular
If you look like Jennifer Lopez I could say I do.😁
😀 Oh and of course there's Jennifer Aniston - a magnificent trio, what - must be something in the name 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
You musta know'd you waz in trubbl when you seen dat BUTT!

This live version is great (.... and who is the lady in black going off.... Bravo? :) )

And if you want something a bit more laid back with a country and western flare, then have a listen:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Screenshot_20221019-202943_LinkedIn.jpg
Chris Stevens likes this

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
I like the driver identification and driver authentication side of this technology.

As well as supplying input to all the personalised adjustments—seat, steering wheel, and mirror positions to name a few, then also air conditioning setting, music choice, driver assist preferences etc.

This potentially could do away with auto theft and car-jacking. I.e. if the car doesn‘t recognise you, then you can‘t use it!

I don‘t see a use for my car telling me what emotions it thinks I am expressing. I don‘t even like it checking my attention, which should become less important anyway once automation levels mature to useful levels.
Probably would be useful if it could detect if you are having a seizure, heart attack or strike, so that the car can automatically stop safely and call emergency services.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Probably would be useful if it could detect if you are having a seizure, heart attack or strike, so that the car can automatically stop safely and call emergency services.
Or another option, it can detect when there’s "movement at the station" (so to speak) and it texts your wife / partner that she should open a bottle of wine, draw the shades and put on some Barry White.:love:

Barry White Flirting GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
Or another option, it can detect when there’s "movement at the station" (so to speak) and it texts your wife / partner that she should open a bottle of wine, draw the shades and put on some Barry White.:love:

Barry White Flirting GIF
Or run for the hills 😀

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Not sure if this has been shared as yet?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Gman

“What they built is a robot that not only learns intellectually as a human would, but can pull from all five “senses.” The robot chef can touch, smell, see, hear, and even taste, thanks to a tasting bar that mimics the human tongue. The senses send feedback to the OS, creating a learning loop similar to a human’s, which logs all information for future use. It’s as if the robot is constantly in a culinary school class, but remembers every detail from the homework”

“Multiple senses all provide data in a way that we can make an intellectual decision,” Sunkara says. “That’s the A.I. process as well.”

Sounds familiar or I could just be hungry 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

White Horse

Regular
Insto's steady climb in accumulation.

View attachment 18695

Latest Insto ownership. Vanguard are getting more aggressive.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...b97c2e357e031c7f6&duration=1D&l3=L3_Ownership

BrainChip Holdings Ltd
Watchlist
AT CLOSE
‎+0.02 (‎+1.62%)
SummaryEarningsInvestorsFinancialsAnalysisOptionsCompanyHistoryRelated
Institutional Ownership
6.97%

Top 10 Institutions
5.99%

Mutual Fund Ownership
6.22%

Float