BRN Discussion Ongoing

New Fool article showing their form and complete ignorance of facts and available information.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/19/...e-price-continue-its-growth-run-this-quarter/

First part of the article is reasonable, but last two paragraphs, outlining a possible difficulty of raising additional cash in the future, "if needed"
completely ignores our current arrangement with LDA capital..

For those shorting BrainChip, the narrative might be based on the company’s unprofitable nature. Despite holding a stack of cash, at the current rate, BrainChip only has roughly one year and five months’ worth of runway left until it would need to either take on debt or raise capital.

If we’re still in a cold market at that time, the company might find it difficult to raise capital. At the same time, debt costs could be much higher due to increased interest rates

Shoddy "journalism"? at its best..

View attachment 19313
Damn you @DingoBorat
I just read your MF word jumble which amazingly got the closest for a very long time to almost making sense and being factually accurate.

Just in case the author can read and there is some chance this time the following points could be looked at for the next attempt:

1. Annual expenses for previous tax year of approximately 9 million dollars have so far this year been offset by about 50% due to income growth over the first half year.

2. The current cash in hand assuming the current income growth is reflected in total receipts for the full year will basically have funded on going operations.

3. If you have income equaling or exceeding expenses mathematically it is impossible to run out of money - even a retired lawyer can work out that maths.

4. If income growth slowed the current cash reserves can be replenished as LDA Capital has contracted to provide further capital to Brainchip and as it so happens even if it does not require further capital Brainchip is obligated to make one further draw down prior to 23.12.23.

5. Some might say Brainchip is swimming in money or at least standing waist deep for the foreseeable future.

6. Brainchip has now achieved a multi year record by continuing unopposed as Scott Phillips sixth best pick on the ASX out of over 2,900 companies.

Tip for the two authors:

Playing good cop, bad cop requires intelligence, skill and experience.

Your respective efforts to assist those in over their short heads is entirely transparent and has not actually worked.

The only way to be an effective trusted advisor is to spin accurate information with the intended slant.

The moment you miss state the facts or lie and this is discovered you loose all credibility. Having lost all credibility it is time to seek a transfer to other duties in the hope your names will be forgotten and you can come back for another try.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 48 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I love your enthusiasm and your relentless quest for knowledge but this one is far from your normal standard:

1. About the Author:

Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.

2. Like FF he cannot count to 12. Without leaving out a number so needs his wife or mother to proof read his articles.

3. The overall quality of his article is reflected in the fact he attributes Ericsson to the wrong Scandinavian Country.

My opinion only but ignore everything he opines or claims as fact & DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Sorry everyone. I'll try to do much betterer next time.

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I love your enthusiasm and your relentless quest for knowledge but this one is far from your normal standard:

1. About the Author:

Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.

2. Like FF he cannot count to 12. Without leaving out a number so needs his wife or mother to proof read his articles.

3. The overall quality of his article is reflected in the fact he attributes Ericsson to the wrong Scandinavian Country.

My opinion only but ignore everything he opines or claims as fact & DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
3rd Grade Report - Motley Fool
Dear Mr & Ms Fool
We'll be seeing Motley in 3rd Grade again next year.
English and comprehension [F] - we only have your word for his origin, but comprehension is totally lacking.
Maths [F} - I don't know what you've been teaching him at home, but one plus one still equals 2, not "Whatever you think is a fair thing" .
History [F] - When asked why he didn't tick any of the boxes for the answers, he replied: "There was no box for "Fake News""

Prospects
At first we thought he was hiding his light under a bushel, but there was no bushel.
I suppose he will soon be in long trousers, which will be a good thing because we have had more than enough of finding him playing in his shorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Lex555

Regular
And how wrong everyone was. That wasn't the actual revenue figure for the qtr. Just the cash receipts from previous revenue. Could have been from last year.

The only thing we do know is the revenue for the last 6 months is $4.8m which is the only figure we need to concentrate on. Which also means the 4c's don't really tell us much about revenue unless cash receipts from customers has jumped significantly higher than the last 6 month reported revenue figure.
This post is a good reminder from half yearlys which showed $4,8m revenue, and receivables at $3.4m, so my money is around $3m cash receipts for 4C

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Does anyone know much about Datalogic

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
This post is a good reminder from half yearlys which showed $4,8m revenue, and receivables at $3.4m, so my money is around $3m cash receipts for 4C
Sssh. Don’t speak so loud you will ruin the surprise for all the children. 😂🤣😂🤡😇

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Three things I know:

1.They do automated warehouse logistics using barcodes.

2. In the Brainchip Prophesee podcast CEO Luca Verre stated one of the great use cases for their event based processor with AKIDA on board was reading barcodes in the automated warehouse at unheralded speed and accuracy.

3. Holding BRN will make me richer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Bravo

You musta know'd you waz in trubbl when you seen dat BUTT!

Yeah, I nude I waz in a bit of twubble! Tank gawd it waz only a widdle butt and not a grate big BUTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Bobbygant

Regular
What I know are three things:

1.They do automated warehouse logistics using barcodes.

2. In the Brainchip Prophesee podcast CEO Luca Verre stated one of the great use cases for their event based processor with AKIDA on board was reading barcodes in the automated warehouse at unheralded speed and accuracy.

3. Holding BRN will make me richer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F375E7AF-A9D2-4E11-9B73-C21CA3D03E7F.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Gemmax

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow

Doesn’t look like much to be gained in our involvement with this:

1666164725329.png

1666164870832.png

:)

Edit: that was sarcasm by the way…. Looks like a perfect business to be involved with!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Build-it

Regular
Let me prepare my CV, and I’ll speak to @Fact Finder for a reference 😂

G'day JC 89

Looks like your skill set is in demand.

Are your references & CV soughted.

Screenshot_20221019-183510_LinkedIn.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Was looking into Renesas again to see if any other info around.

I found their DRP AI uses EdgeCortix in one component and maybe @Diogenese can elaborate on any overlap with Akida functions or shows this DRP not using Akida?

Or, is the TVM just a compiler / converter as how I read it?

TIA.

Features of DRP-AI
DRP-AI consists of AI-MAC (multiply-accumulate processor) and DRP (reconfigurable processor). AI processing can be executed at high speed by assigning AI-MAC for operations on the convolution layer and fully connected layer, and DRP for other complex processing such as preprocessing and pooling layer

Tool: DRP-AI Translator / DRP-AI TVM※1
DRP-AI Translator and DRP-AI TVM are tools that are available to convert trained AI models into a format that can run on DRP-AI. This section describes the features of these two tools.
The DRP-AI Translator is a tool that is tuned to maximize DRP-AI performance. DRP-AI achieves high-speed performance, low power consumption and reduced CPU load by enabling DRP-AI to perform all the operations of an AI model.
DRP-AI TVM applies the DRP-AI accelerator to the proven ML compiler framework Apache TVM※2」. This enables support for multiple AI frameworks (ONNX, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.). In addition, it enables operation in conjunction with the CPU, allowing more AI models to be run.

These two tools can be selected according to the customer's product application.

Screenshot_2022-10-19-15-48-53-14_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-10-19-15-49-51-08_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

*1 DRP-AI TVM is powered by EdgeCortix MERATM Compiler Framework
2 For more information on Apache TVM, please refer to https://tvm.apache.org

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TopCat

Regular
I like the idea that we could certainly be in this product from Lucid. Just need to know who their customers are and how many they sell.

78FEC61E-4FAA-4074-851F-BA087315A688.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom