BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
ok, ............................ Im off to the HOT TUB , ..................... as your probably guessing it, yeah
" IM FEELIN IT"
10% in two days ?????????? ........................thinking the 4C might be AOK

GREEN BABY YEAH, ........................... ( que @wilzy123 )

AKIDA ( ubiq, tip of iceberg, secret sauce, defacto standard ) BALLISTA

View attachment 19315

It's coming!

baby-signal.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
"YES" Have faith my child
Nothing wrong with faith but the elephant in this ASX room is that the upward momentum here at BRN has coincided precisely with the recovery in the USA.

I hate it but the reality is the vast majority here get a cold every time the USA sneezes.

It is looking like for the next few hours the USA will remain positive but a lot of moral bankruptcy occurs on a frequent basis in the USA ensuring the

“rich get rich and
the poor get poorer
and we get the runs”

( - this time apologies to Richard A. Whiting)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
New Fool article showing their form and complete ignorance of facts and available information.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/19/...e-price-continue-its-growth-run-this-quarter/

First part of the article is reasonable, but last two paragraphs, outlining a possible difficulty of raising additional cash in the future, "if needed"
completely ignores our current arrangement with LDA capital..

For those shorting BrainChip, the narrative might be based on the company’s unprofitable nature. Despite holding a stack of cash, at the current rate, BrainChip only has roughly one year and five months’ worth of runway left until it would need to either take on debt or raise capital.

If we’re still in a cold market at that time, the company might find it difficult to raise capital. At the same time, debt costs could be much higher due to increased interest rates

Shoddy "journalism"? at its best..

View attachment 19313
If the company asks enticingly enough, I'll buy more. 🤣
Aiming for a nice round number now. 🤣🤣
Come on boy's.....make me an offer I can't refuse. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Chris B

I have extracted pages 43 & 44.

As an observation I would put up front that the expression “this is where the magic happens” has been around for a very long time. Using the word “magic” is quite common so it’s use is not extraordinary or out of place.

What peaked my interest is that Peter van der Made to my knowledge only started to use the word “magic” in connection with AKIDA in the last year or so. Peter van der Made is a scientific thinker and one of the issues around neuromorphic spiking computing has been explainability.

It is just not scientific or in keeping with this technology for Peter van der Made to describe what happens with AKIDA as magic but out of his mouth came this descriptor. Very strange I thought no matter how apt it might be.

So on reading these two pages up pops the word “magic” to describe what the Ai is doing.

Coincidence????

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: I don’t think NASA or DARPA would be lined up to buy AKIDA if when they asked how does it work Peter van der Made replied “by magic.”.

“Zero-layer design: the most important thing is now only one click away
The new EQS: MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience)
MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) has radically simplified the operation of a Mercedes-Benz. Introduced in 2018 in the current A-Class, more than 1.8 million Mercedes-Benz passenger cars are now on the road with it, and the Vans division is also relying on MBUX. A few months ago the second generation of this learn-capable system made its debut in the new S-Class. The new EQS is already the next big step. With learn-capable software, the control and display concept completely adapts to its user and makes personalised suggestions for numerous infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. With the so-called zero-layer design, the user does not have to scroll through submenus or give voice commands. The key applications are always offered on the top level in the field of vision, depending on the situation and context. This means that numerous operating steps are taken care of for the EQS driver. Mercedes-Benz has integrated numerous music streaming providers holistically into the MBUX Infotainment system with the "Online Music" service.
Infotainment systems offer numerous and extensive functions. Several operating steps are often required to control them. In order to reduce these interactive steps even further, with the aid of artificial intelligence Mercedes-Benz has developed a user interface with context-sensitive awareness.
The MBUX system proactively displays the right functions at the right time for the user, supported by artificial intelligence. The context-sensitive awareness is constantly optimised, both by changes in the surroundings and by user behaviour. The so-called zero layer offers the user dynamic, aggregated content from the entire MBUX system, and thus the associated services, on the uppermost level of the MBUX information architecture.
Mercedes-Benz has investigated the usage behaviour of the first MBUX generation. Most of the use cases fall in the Navigation, Radio/Media and Telephony categories. The navigation application with its full range of functions is therefore always in the centre of the visual display unit.
Over 20 other functions - from ENERGIZING COMFORT to birthday reminders and suggestions for the to-do list - are automatically offered with the help of artificial intelligence when they are relevant to the customer. The developers have internally christened these suggestion modules, which are displayed on the so-called zero-layer interface, "Magic Modules".
Here are five representative use cases. The user can accept or reject the respective suggestion with just one click:
 When approaching a charging station that is enabled for Plug & Charge, the Magic Module 'Charging' automatically appears. The driver can then start charging immediately.
 If someone always calls one particular friend on the way home on Tuesday evenings, in future they will always receive a suggestion regarding this particular call on this day of the week and at this time. A business card appears with their contact information and – if this is stored – their photo. All the suggestions from MBUX are coupled with the profile of the user. So if someone else drives the EQS on a Tuesday evening, this recommendation is not made – or there is another one, depending on the preferences of the other user in each case.
 If the EQS driver regularly uses the massage function according to the hot-stone principle, the system automatically suggests the comfort function to them in wintry temperatures.
 If the user regularly switches on the heating of the steering wheel in addition to the seat heating, for example, this is suggested to them as soon as they activate the seat heating

 The EQS's chassis can be raised in order to offer more ground clearance. A useful function for steep driveways or raised points on the ground for traffic calming ("sleeping policemen"). MBUX remembers the GPS position at which the user has made use of the "Vehicle Lift-Up" function. If the vehicle approaches this GPS position again, MBUX suggests raising of the EQS.
MBUX: a milestone as the interface between driver, passengers and vehicle
The EQS features the current MBUX generation, which celebrated its premiere in the new S-Class only a few months ago. As standard, the EQS 450+ is equipped with a 12.3-inch driver display and a 12.8-inch central display in portrait orientation. The impressive MBUX Hyperscreen (see next chapter for details) is available as an option, and is standard in the EQS 580 4MATIC. There, the front passenger also has his or her own screen.
Face recognition with cameras in the driver display is used for a wide range of assistance and comfort functions. These include biometric authentication, ATTENTION ASSIST fatigue warning and adjusting the exterior mirrors to the pre-set position. Also on board as standard: a fingerprint scanner for driver authentication.
Hey Mercedes: the voice assistant can now do even more
Compared with the previous MBUX generation, the "Hey Mercedes" voice assistant is even more capable of dialogue and learning by activating online services in the Mercedes me App. Moreover, certain actions can be performed even without the activation keyword "Hey Mercedes". These include taking a telephone call. "Hey Mercedes" now also explains vehicle functions, and can help for example when asked how to connect a smartphone by Bluetooth or where the first-aid kit can be found. Compatible home technology and household devices can also be networked with the vehicle thanks to the smart home function and controlled from the vehicle by voice. "Hey Mercedes" is now also able to recognise vehicle occupants by their voices. Once the individual characteristics of the voice have been learned, this can be used to access personal data and functions by activating a profile.
The voice assistant in the EQS can also be operated from the rear. In general, rear passengers experience the same comprehensive infotainment and comfort offerings as the driver and front passenger. They have up to three touchscreen displays and a wide range of intuitive operating options.
MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment Plus: comfort like in the front row
Screen content can be quickly and easily shared with other passengers. Selection and amendment of navigation destinations is possible from the rear seats. The MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment Plus comprises two 11.6-inch displays with touch controls on the backrests of the driver and front passenger seats. The MBUX rear tablet is also optionally available. As a fully fledged tablet, this can also be used outside the vehicle and (Android) apps can be installed. With this convenient remote control, all rear seat entertainment functions can be comfortably controlled from any seating position.
Using cameras in the overhead control panel and learning algorithms, the MBUX Interior Assistant recognises and anticipates the wishes and intentions of the occupants. It interprets head direction, hand movements and body language and reacts with appropriate vehicle functions. As well as enhancing operating convenience, the MBUX Interior Assistant improves safety. If it is switched on, the vehicle exit warning of Blind Spot Assist is already issued when a hand approaches the door handle. It can also detect a child seat on the front passenger seat and signal on the central display if the vehicle seat belt is not buckled. Also available in the EQS is the MBUX Interior Assistant Rear.
Online music: music streaming with millions of songs to choose from
Mercedes-Benz has integrated many music streaming providers completely into the MBUX infotainment system with the "Online Music" service. MBUX enables access to the personal user profile at the linked music providers. This allows customers to seamlessly access their favourite songs and playlists and discover millions of songs as well as curated playlists. Operation is intuitive using the MBUX voice assistant via "Hey Mercedes" and via touch controls on the steering wheel or central display.”
Thanks Fact Finder. I posted on here to hopefully get your opinion. You didn't disappoint :) I found these couple of lines encouraging that maybe, just maybe they have already started using akida.

" A few months ago the second generation of this learn-capable system made its debut in the new S-Class. The new EQS is already the next big step. With learn-capable software, the control and display concept completely adapts to its user "

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Blazar85

Regular
Rookie mistake......silly me forgot I had a small sell order in..........please forgive me 1000 Eyes 😔

Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JK200SX

Regular
1666148881750.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

rgupta

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
F016EF11-04EA-4DAB-A078-DAD4F777E3DD.jpeg

I haven’t done TA on Brainchip in many months as I believe is irrelevant LT. it’s a waiting game until the ball starts rolling in 4c.

But that. Wing said it is looking technically ready for a breakout IMO.

It has crossed a falling wedge, RSI is well trough 50 and pointing north.

The think to look out for here is an increase in volume in the next few trading days.

It looks like it will move towards 1.025 range to test some resistance which is confirmed with the cloud. Time will tell. All is well.
Happy holding Chippers.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
What a nice way to wipe through half a million shares @95c. Note I could't grab the entire trade, but it was a single trade.

View attachment 19312
This is very disappointing this sort of buying is cutting the throat of the homeless guy I counselled to buy BRN instead of coffee one share at a time. He has been doing so well and now this I hope he does not fall back onto the coffee wagon. 😞🤡🤡😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
A close above the MA and overhead resistance by weeks' end could see us test $1.15 prior to the AGM. Both RSI and MACD looking prime for a move - any favourable news until then + some volume and we will really get going.
View attachment 19328
The AGM isn't until around May next year !

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
A close above the MA and overhead resistance by weeks' end could see us test $1.15 prior to the AGM. Both RSI and MACD looking prime for a move - any favourable news until then + some volume and we will really get going.
View attachment 19328
What the?
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I just discovered this article entitled "Most Technologically Advanced Countries in the World 2022: Top 12", dated 19 July 2022. Israel is listed at number 5 and there's a paragraph which discusses Professor Haick and the Nanose project. I thought it was really interesting because the article states " Professor Hossam Haick is the chief scientist of the NaNose project, which is creating this medicinal instrument. It has an accuracy of up to 86-92 percent in identifying the condition. However, the authorities have said that it would be more accurate and user-friendly after 5-6 years."

I wonder if that means ''the authorities" are aware of Akida's next iterations?

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 4.13.35 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 4.13.35 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 4.13.35 pm.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
This is very disappointing this sort of buying is cutting the throat of the homeless guy I counselled to buy BRN instead of coffee one share at a time. He has been doing so well and now this I hope he does not fall back onto the coffee wagon. 😞🤡🤡😂🤣😂
I did notice a lack of single share trades.

I hope that one day people are comparing the coffee buying value for BrainChip shares and that initial Bitcoin pizza purchase.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Lex555

Regular
We can all agree to disagree. Having our own thoughts is part of what makes us and I think it's healthy to have opposing views.

Unfortunately, until they have stated that it is being utilised in the current crop of new cars, I don't believe they are using AKIDA...yet. They did say from 2024 so I have no reason to just imagine something else. Yes, there is nothing to stop them from changing their minds but cars being released now have been in engineering for years. It takes time, especially in the automotive industry, for "innovations" in concept cars to trickle down to the production line.
Your thoughts make the most sense to me, Mercedes by their past actions I imagine talking up a storm if Akida was in there. Keeping quiet as a competitive advantage doesn’t add up to me after the EQXX reveal earlier this year.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
I just discovered this article entitled "Most Technologically Advanced Countries in the World 2022: Top 12", dated 19 July 2022. Israel is listed at number 5 and there's a paragraph which discusses Professor Haick and the Nanose project. I thought it was really interesting because the article states " Professor Hossam Haick is the chief scientist of the NaNose project, which is creating this medicinal instrument. It has an accuracy of up to 86-92 percent in identifying the condition. However, the authorities have said that it would be more accurate and user-friendly after 5-6 years."

I wonder if that means ''the authorities" are aware of Akida's next iterations?

View attachment 19331

I love your enthusiasm and your relentless quest for knowledge but this one is far from your normal standard:

1. About the Author:

Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.

2. Like FF he cannot count to 12. Without leaving out a number so needs his wife or mother to proof read his articles.

3. The overall quality of his article is reflected in the fact he attributes Ericsson to the wrong Scandinavian Country.

My opinion only but ignore everything he opines or claims as fact & DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Easytiger

Regular
I fail to see why many are pushing this NASDAQ listing when there is so much value left to extract from the ASX. Whilst I understand that traditionally the ASX doesn’t understand tech, it does understand revenue. When that starts to build, our SP will build with it. We are only worth $1.5b, I see at least the potential to $40b here on the ASX - APT basically achieved this on hype during COVID, and it only took about 18 months to hit that MC from being our size in about 18 months.

When we hit revenue that sustainability puts us at a MC of that size (say $40b, with a SP of $24), then we should consider a NASDAQ listing. It costs more (a lot more) to list on it, it has massive liquidity (which means more money for shorting), and all in all its a more suffisticated market - you can thank Wall St. Hight Frequency Trading for that.

Plenty of small companies like Brainchip a have prematurely listed on it and gotten ripped apart by the sharks. I for one don’t want to see it for a few years, assuming the aforementioned have been achieved.

Be careful what you wish for.
Exactly, focus sales, revenue and profit growth and forget about the 100 other good ideas

Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom