BRN Discussion Ongoing

I'm curious.
MB initially mentioned AKIDA being in the EQXX concept back in January. Since then theirs been little to no word. Now, 10 months later they explicitely mention the use of AI in a production vehicle. I don't recall MB having mentioned anyone other than Brainchip when it comes to AI, and the repeated analyses and dot joining on this forum have managed to discount perhaps most/all of our competitors having the necessary technology, ie similar to AKIDA.

I posted the above this morning and I'm quite surprised that very few people have commented positively on the mention of AI powered systems in the vehicle. Why do people think that this may not be the case? Does it come down to Brainchip not release a price sensitive ann on this topic? Perhaps based on NDA's other agreements this is not something they need to release as an ann, etc?

We've managed to join dots that the CIA would be proud of us:), yet why do we perhaps think otherwise with this?
Hi JK200SX
My personal problem is that the use of Ai in the absence of SNN can mean just about any technology the way this term has been abused by the tech world.

I am not saying it isn’t AKIDA but every single company that Mercedes Benz uses abuses the use of the term Ai.

Even Brembo claim their brakes are intelligent.

So common place is its use that they have had to invent the AGI term to separate truly intelligent technology from toasters with a sensor that detect toast is burning and turn off.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
AKIDA being able to process all the senses and sensors can also offer multi factor identification on chip via voice, vision, touch, even VOC to make certain that a lost phone cannot be hacked to obtain all your secure information.

Not that I would give Jungo, Puto or Pingo credit for anything but they are probably entitled to boast about doing more to accelerate the need for AKIDA than any other persons living or dead.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
They sound like either : 3 Stooges, Marx Brothers Cousins, 3 Gringos, 3 Dwarfs or 3 of Santa's Reindeer?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
They sound like either : 3 Stooges, Marx Brothers Cousins, 3 Gringos, 3 Dwarfs or 3 of Santa's Reindeer?
Hilarious but probably not Santa’s Reindeer as I would not want what these guys would drop down my chimney by pure chance.

I say chance because they have not got the tech to specifically target chimneys. 😂🤣🤡😂😎

• Haha
I waited 3 hours just to change my license number - thank you Optus. There must be a way I can charge Optus for my time!!
This debacle will cost them 10's if not 100's of millions.

If there is a way to incorporate Akida as an added security layer in datacentres, Optus would have to be one very keen client.
just sayin'
Why not do it online in under 2 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Why not do it online in under 2 mins
The email instruction was to do it in person. Had no idea I could do it online.

• Haha

MDhere

Regular
This has to be confirmation that AKIDA has been incorporated in the NEW EQE !

View attachment 19116

Click on the link above, then click on "5 documents" and select the document in English, or whatever other language you can read! (screenshot above is from page 20)
My language is this $$$$$ and can anyone remember when i walked into the Mercedes dealership and plonked my Akida plates smack in the middle of the show cars asking sales person if they heard of AKIDA. Was it before Mercedes announcement or after? Maybe i should send the pic in a frame to AMG :) I can't find it in my phone. if i had Akida in my phone i could say hey Akida find me all the photos i took of my Akida plates.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
... and I thought the salt mines were closing down because everybody has hypertension!
back in the salt mines again tonight, wonder what other golden nugget i will find tonight. Finding that Megachips nugget made me break open my piggy bank as i don't do the lotto

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prophesee, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Anyway we all know how this ends.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday 🔥

Akida Ballista baby

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 55 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Sean’s been there nearly one year and SP still below 1dollar. Hoping Nasdaq listing news comes soon. Vlad

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
back in the salt mines again tonight, wonder what other golden nugget i will find tonight. Finding that Megachips nugget made me break open my piggy back as i don't do the lotto
I only do lotto when it's above $80 million. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do. All the while ignoring ALL the granted patents and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prohese, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Akida Ballista baby

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The email instruction was to do it in person. Had no idea I could do it online.
Man oh man, optus is more than a joke at this point

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

I waited 3 hours just to change my license number - thank you Optus. There must be a way I can charge Optus for my time!!
This debacle will cost them 10's if not 100's of millions.

If there is a way to incorporate Akida as an added security layer in datacentres, Optus would have to be one very keen client.
just sayin'
Hope you don’t homeshop with Woolworth’s as well then.

• Haha

MDhere

Regular

i think it may be a case of reverse psychology as Ff once pointed out.
Its a bit like saying how can a man in his parents backyard tinkering around become one of the richest men. not possible.
You see when journalist start with the words "how can" its often a statment of genius proportion admission, rather then a question.
Brainchip is focused on Apples, billions of apples just like the man in his parents shed.
20221017_192319.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prohese, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

Akida Ballista baby

Always the same short sighted commentary by this fool.

And by the looks of it, there's an overwhelming volume of negative independent feedback regarding their product offering: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/the-motley-fool

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Mn2019

Regular
I'm curious.
MB initially mentioned AKIDA being in the EQXX concept back in January. Since then theirs been little to no word. Now, 10 months later they explicitely mention the use of AI in a production vehicle. I don't recall MB having mentioned anyone other than Brainchip when it comes to AI, and the repeated analyses and dot joining on this forum have managed to discount perhaps most/all of our competitors having the necessary technology, ie similar to AKIDA.

I posted the above this morning and I'm quite surprised that very few people have commented positively on the mention of AI powered systems in the vehicle. Why do people think that this may not be the case? Does it come down to Brainchip not release a price sensitive ann on this topic? Perhaps based on NDA's other agreements this is not something they need to release as an ann, etc?

We've managed to join dots that the CIA would be proud of us:), yet why do we perhaps think otherwise with this?
Hi JK,

I too am perplexed by the virtual ignoring of your post.

Yet many here make the dot joining on much less on other topics. We know that the EQXX uses Akida for Hey Mecedes. The new models have AI in them. Marcus Schaefer said to Willsy "Stay Tuned". Its not such a stretch to believe that Akida is used here.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Hi JK,

I too am perplexed by the virtual ignoring of your post.

Yet many here make the dot joining on much less on other topics. We know that the EQXX uses Akida for Hey Mecedes. The new models have AI in them. Marcus Schaefer said to Willsy "Stay Tuned". Its not such a stretch to believe that Akida is used here.
It wasn't Marcus Schaefer that said "stay tuned " it was just Mercedes social media see !!!

Screenshot_20221012-222903_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Akida Ballista baby
Thanks for posting this @AusEire

I have sent it to the company with a suggestion which might cause a reaction.

It may not as the company has a view that actions will prove all in due course.

I don’t disagree however sometimes taking out a drop kick by accidentally removing his legs when he is on the ball is extremely satisfying before going on to win 6-0.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Gazzafish

Regular
In my opinion the shorters would all be betting on the 4c being released on Oct 31. Lets hope BRN management announce it earlier with some good revenue so all shorters get what’s coming to them. Sort of a “lesson” to them to leave us alone.. 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom