212017CF-D614-4848-BCAB-A55B80CC945C.png
FB83D111-B904-4119-A4F7-E38E164171B9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

the mailchimp seems to be misbehaving...​

https://us18.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=7b5c197057900cda2e19e9c6a&id=67d3155124

wink GIF by MailChimp

BrainChip​

Email Campaign Archive​

from BrainChip
join our mailing list

09/02/2022 - blah blah

Amy White is Awesome!​

WAmy White is awesome?

https://us18.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=7b5c197057900cda2e19e9c6a&id=67d3155124

pointing out a problem to be fixed somehow...
Most likely just a test (by whoever is managing the company email newsletter).

Reactions: 2 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prophesee, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Anyway we all know how this ends.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday 🔥

Akida Ballista baby
You made me read part of a Fool article. Now I feel the need to wash my eyes out. Will probably need soap too!

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I wander if we setup a gimmick motley fool inverse etf and see how well it trades... like the Jim Cramer inverse etf

View attachment 19159

By the way this Jim Cramer inverse is pretty successful
I basically did a scaled down version of just that. The results would be well worth a MF subscription just to invest against them!

I created a spreadsheet tracking Anirban Mohati’s performance as advisor and (although incomplete as I cancelled my membership and hence didn‘t have access to subsequent recommendations—although he too left about 6 months after I did) found the following by letting the recommendations run to the current date. My spreadsheet includes his first 25 buy recommendations and first 15 sell recommendations, so is a decent selection, I believe.

A member who duplicated TMF's commitment with a $1M initial investment, but who did nothing once Anirban came on the scene, would have $211,299 more cash at hand, and no CGT bill (some recs did make money). Compared to a member who followed Anirban's guidance to the letter.

I’m happy to post this publicly, without revealing any details, as I do have all the facts to back myself And know it would stand up to any scrutiny. I have even published earlier versions of this on the Motley Fool forums themselves.

Now that was just be NOT FOLLOWING HIS ADVICE. Doing the exact opposite probably would have been much better.

I toyed with remaining a MF member, merely to buy against their recommendations, but couldn’t put up with the bullshit. There’s a limit to what I will do for the love of money!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

davidfitz

Regular
Did we ever find a new CEO? Have spent a few months trying to find any interviews/news articles but no luck.

Maybe my google skills need improving :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Great work @TasTroy77

If you, as I clearly do, believe and trust in the unique revolutionary technology advance made by AKIDA it is unreasonable to doubt that Mercedes Benz will eventually release it across its full EV range.

It is therefore for me simply when as if does not enter into my equation.

The only reason that a revolutionary advanced technology that has shown proof of concept in a product such as the EQXX would not be adopted in the production version would be price.

We know however with absolute certainty that AKIDA technology has been designed to be as cheap as chips and this design has been completely proven in silicon in the form of AKD1000 firstly as an engineering sample or reference chip and then in a full blown volume production chip.

It just does not get any better than this, but it does actually because you can buy AKIDA as IP and design it into your own chip. IP after a certain point is virtually a no cost item so Brainchip can cut the sale price to the bone and still be profitable at volume.

I personally cannot see any reason to not expect volume sales to Mercedes Benz by at the latest 2024.

My opinion and belief only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Great work @TasTroy77

If you, as I clearly do, believe and trust in the unique revolutionary technology advance made by AKIDA it is unreasonable to doubt that Mercedes Benz will eventually release it across its full EV range.

It is therefore for me simply when as if does not enter into my equation.

The only reason that a revolutionary advanced technology that has shown proof of concept in a product such as the EQXX would not be adopted in the production version would be price.

We know however with absolute certainty that AKIDA technology has been designed to be as cheap as chips and this design has been completely proven in silicon in the form of AKD1000 firstly as an engineering sample or reference chip and then in a full blown volume production chip.

It just does not get any better than this, but it does actually because you can buy AKIDA as IP and design it into your own chip. IP after a certain point is virtually a no cost item so Brainchip can cut the sale price to the bone and still be profitable at volume.

I personally cannot see any reason to not expect volume sales to Mercedes Benz by at the latest 2024.

My opinion and belief only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The akida price point, first to market and no better product really leaves competition for dust...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Looking positive for members of the BIG BANK index today:

LATEST FINANCE NEWS
Markets rally on US corporate earnings: UK government changes course on tax cuts

18 Oct 2022 - US equities finished sharply higher in Monday trading, ending near best levels and more than erasing Friday's slide. Across the sectors, bank earnings continued to highlight the tailwind from higher rates and resilient US consumers. Bank earnings continue to beat lowered expectations.

The great thing about investing in the BIG BANK Index via Brainchip is that at BBQ’s if you let slip you own BRN shares you don’t get attacked over home mortgage interest rate rises, fees and branch closures. Arr the serenity. 😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

JK200SX

Regular
New article - this is quite funny - journalism at its best, but pretty sad really (oh and sack the editor) :)

1666042807098.png

1666042856981.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Build-it

Regular
NASDAQ listing, won't come, until we've posted a couple of solid quarters and US markets have stabilised.

So probably looking late 2023, or early to mid 2024.

That's just my gut feeling, influenced by a poster on here..
Maybe that Mustang guy 🤔..

We're still laying the foundations here Vlad..

Sharpening those poles, sticking them in the ground..
You know the drill 😉

Conquest of our "competition" is coming..

Agree timeline looks about right DB, let the manipulators get their fill and markets to stabilese and this new "shiny tech" is what the US tech investors will want to invest in and maybe included into the 100 however the chart shows the full story for Aussie tech investment or lack of.

Screenshot_20221015-141331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of course subject to Puto & Xi and any other leader that decides they want to claim some extra land & de stabilise.

Edge Compute.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
New article - this is quite funny - journalism at its best, but pretty sad really (oh and sack the editor) :)

View attachment 19187

View attachment 19188

View attachment 19190
Come on cut her some slack she is a dedicated mum. I mean this surely entitles her to make stock recommendations. Look at MF can those guys claim to be a mum dedicated or otherwise. No. 😵‍💫🤡🤓

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
Come on cut her some slack she is a dedicated mum. I mean this surely entitles her to make stock recommendations. Look at MF can those guys claim to be a mum dedicated or otherwise. No. 😵‍💫🤡🤓

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
For a moment I thought you said cut her some of her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prophesee, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Anyway we all know how this ends.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday 🔥

Akida Ballista baby
Just another..... WoT !!!! moment (WANCA's of Things) ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Looks like a good opening today
CF234854-AA47-464E-AA2D-4F1A95F4FACA.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TopCat

Regular
I can’t seem to find that table on ARM’s website which lists what chips Brainchip is compatible with. Can we be used in any of the ones below circled in red?
DE153569-325C-4631-BF7E-6C09D1005C0B.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users
I can’t seem to find that table on ARM’s website which lists what chips Brainchip is compatible with. Can we be used in any of the ones below circled in red? View attachment 19193

I don’t have it to hand but in the early press releases Anil Mankar stated that AKIDA was proven compatible with the entire ARM range.

The ARM website only referenced the ARM M4 Cortex but given that AKIDA is constantly said to be processor agnostic by Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, Rob Telson and Sean Hehir and the only reason you have a processor next to the neural fabric is to run the peripherals I see no reason to doubt Anil Mankar’s published claim of complete compatibility across the ARM range.

@Diogenese can probably tear me to shreds if I am wrong in logic and fact.

My opinion and recollection only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I don’t have it to hand but in the early press releases Anil Mankar stated that AKIDA was proven compatible with the entire ARM range.

The ARM website only referenced the ARM M4 Cortex but given that AKIDA is constantly said to be processor agnostic by Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, Rob Telson and Sean Hehir and the only reason you have a processor next to the neural fabric is to run the peripherals I see no reason to doubt Anil Mankar’s published claim of complete compatibility across the ARM range.

@Diogenese can probably tear me to shreds if I am wrong in logic and fact.

My opinion and recollection only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

1666048952901.png

BrainChip BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida TM mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy.
Efficient and performant as Arm Cortex-M MCUs are, the processing of multiple sensor inputs for AI inference demands compute cycles and power. The Akida neural accelerator off-loads AI inference with improved performance and radically reduced power consumption. Arm’s Cortex-M coupled with BrainChip’s Akida delivers unparalleled system performance. Highly Configurable for implementation optimization. Akida neuron fabric integrates into any Arm CPU.

BrainChip’s Akida IP is fully compatible with Arm’s product families. System-level pre-integration accelerates evaluation and development. BrainChip hardware acceleration supports real-time multi-sensor inference, and frees up the Arm CPU for improved system-level performance and unparalleled efficiency.
Use cases requiring integrated inference from multiple sensors exploit the benefits of Akida embedded into the Arm Cortex-M MCU. For example, the sequence of presence detection, person or object identification, keyword spotting, gesture recognition are seamlessly and accurately executed with minimum computation and maximum efficiency. AI enablement integrating sensor inputs improves user experience in homes, in cars, and in the real world…
Akida provides cost-effective, high-performance, power-efficient AI processing for edge AI devices - even those in locations where there is limited or no connectivity. As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation for best-in-class tools, algorithms, and applications to customers worldwide.
● State of the art performance at μW-mW levels
● Lowest power and memory footprint
● Avoid external memory accesses, reduced bit computation
● Quantization to 1b, 2b, 4-bit ● On-chip learning & device personalization
● Fully scalable architecture
● Runs full network with no CPU dependency Supports CNN & native SNN
● Mature tools suite
● Fully synthesizable RTL

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
The following is interesting where analogue SNN is concerned:

“Deep Neural Network Feasibility Using Analog Spiking Neurons​

Publisher: IEEE
Cite This

Thomas Soupizet; Zalfa Jouni; Joao Frischenbruder Sulzbach; Aziz Benlarbi-Delai; Pietro M. Ferreira
Sign In or Purchase
Full
Text View

Abstract
Authors
Figures
References
Keywords
Metrics
More Like This

Abstract:Novel non-Von-Neumann solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI) have surfaced such as the neuromorphic spiking processors in either analog or digital domain. This paper proposes to study the feasibility of deep neural networks on ultra-low-power eNeuron technology. The trade-offs in terms of deep learning capabilities and energy efficiency are highlighted. This study reveals that published eNeurons and synapses satisfy linear fittings for an excitation current greater than 200 pA and a spiking frequency higher than 150 kHz, where energy efficiency is optimal.

Thus, deep learning and energy efficiency are mutually exclusive for studied analog spiking neurons”

The last sentence is interesting having regard to the following:

“In logic and probability theory, two events are mutually exclusive or disjoint if they cannot both occur at the same time.

A clear example is the set of outcomes of a single coin toss, which can result in either heads or tails, but not both”

AKIDA does not seem to suffer this problem in its digital implementation of SNN.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom