BRN Discussion Ongoing

Adam

Regular
Hope you don’t homeshop with Woolworth’s as well then.
All good! Password is Akida123 for all accounts...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Always the same short sighted commentary by this fool.

And by the looks of it, there's an overwhelming volume of negative independent feedback regarding their product offering: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/the-motley-fool
Tommy PowersSydney, NSW

Stay away from them they are bad news​

published 3 months ago
I invested a lot of money in shares they recommend and have lost on average 80% of that money. As far as I am concerned a dart board would have been more accurate
  • Transparency

• Rates and Fees

• See all answers
4 likes
More
Similar opinion? Write a review on ProductReview.com.au!
Tushar

Tushar

Premium services are big failures and there is no accountability​

published 3 months ago
I have been a subscriber of MotleyFool's Ultimate growth service for close to 2.5 years. This premium service charges $1499 in annual fees. That portfolio since its inception (well over 2 years) has returned -42%. During the same period ASX has returned a whopping +28.65%. Out of the 28 recommended stocks only 2 stocks are in positive territory while the rest are outright losers.
Tip for consumers:
Please stay away from MotleyFool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Tommy PowersSydney, NSW

published 3 months ago
I invested a lot of money in shares they recommend and have lost on average 80% of that money. As far as I am concerned a dart board would have been more accurate
  • Transparency

• Rates and Fees

• See all answers
4 likes
More
Tushar

Tushar

published 3 months ago
I have been a subscriber of MotleyFool's Ultimate growth service for close to 2.5 years. This premium service charges $1499 in annual fees. That portfolio since its inception (well over 2 years) has returned -42%. During the same period ASX has returned a whopping +28.65%. Out of the 28 recommended stocks only 2 stocks are in positive territory while the rest are outright losers.
Tip for consumers:
I wander if we setup a gimmick motley fool inverse etf and see how well it trades... like the Jim Cramer inverse etf

1666001039319.png

By the way this Jim Cramer inverse is pretty successful

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Thanks for posting this @AusEire

I have sent it to the company with a suggestion which might cause a reaction.

It may not as the company has a view that actions will prove all in due course.

I don’t disagree however sometimes taking out a drop kick by accidentally removing his legs when he is on the ball is extremely satisfying before going on to win 6-0.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks mate

I'd like to know what kind of response you get if any? I agree with you though that they most likely will not respond in a way that debunks these flogs.

As a GAA referee I know of a couple lads who are seasoned campaigners in disciplinary hearings for being dab hands at drop kick removals 😂😂 Maybe they could give us some tips 🤪😂😂

Akida Ballista

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I wander if we setup a gimmick motley fool inverse etf and see how well it trades... like the Jim Cramer inverse etf

View attachment 19159

I'm in!

Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

View attachment 19159

This is a reminder of why I warn against listening to the talking heads. Unlike advanced AI software, these mouthpieces speak from a biased perspective. On March 11, 2008, Jim Cramer told his audience on CNBC’s “Mad Money” that “Bear Stearns was fine!” At the time, the stock was going for $62 before crashing down to $2 only five days later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Tommy PowersSydney, NSW

published 3 months ago
  • Transparency

• Rates and Fees

• See all answers
4 likes
More
Tushar

Tushar

published 3 months ago
Tip for consumers:
This bloke clearly didn't get it - they were tips for shorters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

VictorG

Hope you don’t homeshop with Woolworth’s as well then.
LOl, I googled a Lions Claw door knocker once, I've been receiving suggestions for Nobel Prize winners autobiographies since.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I'm curious.
MB initially mentioned AKIDA being in the EQXX concept back in January. Since then theirs been little to no word. Now, 10 months later they explicitely mention the use of AI in a production vehicle. I don't recall MB having mentioned anyone other than Brainchip when it comes to AI, and the repeated analyses and dot joining on this forum have managed to discount perhaps most/all of our competitors having the necessary technology, ie similar to AKIDA.

I posted the above this morning and I'm quite surprised that very few people have commented positively on the mention of AI powered systems in the vehicle. Why do people think that this may not be the case? Does it come down to Brainchip not release a price sensitive ann on this topic? Perhaps based on NDA's other agreements this is not something they need to release as an ann, etc?

We've managed to join dots that the CIA would be proud of us:), yet why do we perhaps think otherwise with this?

Hi JK, my take on this is NVIDIA.

MBUX is an AI platform powered by NVIDIA tech.

Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

We can also paste the following to their social media pages every time they write a hit piece on BRN.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-204750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-204750_Chrome.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
The USA futures are looking GREEN so a nice announcement tomorrow might be just what we need to push us up and over the Dollar mark
It’s about time we had an ASX speeding ticket

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Our good friend Micklepenis is back with his usual bullshit Motley Fool article!

"With BrainChip competing against giants such as IBM, Intel, and Qualcomm, which invest billions into research and development, it would be incredible if BrainChip’s small team and tiny budget allows it to create technology that not only outperforms its rivals but leads the industry"

This above has to be my favourite talking point in the argument against Brainchip. How could they possibly do it? While ignoring why intel, Qualcom etc can't do it because of ALL the granted patents held by Brainchip and 27+ pending patents waiting to be granted.

Questioning whether the tech works or not by ignoring Renesas, Megachips, Mercedes, NASA, Valeo, Prophesee, ARM, Si-Five, NVISO, who have all validated the tech.

This next paragraph of the article is a real stickler though and is outright lies and sometimes I kinda wish that Brainchip would address hit pieces like this.

"One of those was an Early Access Program Order from space agency NASA.It has been almost two years since the order was placed but no longer gets spoken about. In fact, it appears to have ended after just three weeks on 18 January 2021 based on NASA data"

It's the masterpiece of how not to be a journalist. No time spent researching and blatantly ignoring the facts.

Let the shorts, short. This article serves nothing but to fuel fear in an already fearful market and questions really need to be asked on whether or not these dicks have a short position in the stock. Writing it isn't enough as paper never refused ink.

https://www.fool.com.au/2022/10/17/warning-brainchip-shares-are-being-targeted-by-short-sellers/

Anyway that's the end of my incoherent rant but it serves as a call out to these fucks who blatantly LIE to their subscribers.

Anyway we all know how this ends.
Hope everyone has had a good Monday 🔥

Akida Ballista baby
Hahaha "Warning : BrainChip shares are being targeted by short sellers" 😛

What they are really saying is..

"Don't buy BrainChip shares, whatever you do and please sell any you have, our shorter clients are struggling!"

Can you clean up your post a bit, take out any swear words and direct accusations of lies (pose them as a question instead) and post it to the author's Twit account or something?..

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Just been looking at some old contacts. Quantum Corporation still have us down as a partner, in the video surveillances and security section of their business!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Sean’s been there nearly one year and SP still below 1dollar. Hoping Nasdaq listing news comes soon. Vlad
NASDAQ listing, won't come, until we've posted a couple of solid quarters and US markets have stabilised.

So probably looking late 2023, or early to mid 2024.

That's just my gut feeling, influenced by a poster on here..
Maybe that Mustang guy 🤔..

We're still laying the foundations here Vlad..

Sharpening those poles, sticking them in the ground..
You know the drill 😉

Conquest of our "competition" is coming..

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
S

Straw

NASDAQ listing, won't come, until we've posted a couple of solid quarters and US markets have stabilised.

So probably looking late 2023, or early to mid 2024.

That's just my gut feeling, influenced by a poster on here..
Maybe that Mustang guy 🤔..

We're still laying the foundations here Vlad..

Sharpening those poles, sticking them in the ground..
You know the drill 😉

Conquest of our "competition" is coming..
If the metaphor stands you can volunteer to scare off the neighbours :unsure:...... I'll be.... over there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
In my opinion the shorters would all be betting on the 4c being released on Oct 31. Lets hope BRN management announce it earlier with some good revenue so all shorters get what’s coming to them. Sort of a “lesson” to them to leave us alone.. 😉
It will take more than a good quarterly, to smoke our current shorters..

In fact they will probably make a lot of money that day..

Let the price rise and then smash it down, to "sell disappointment" in not "enough" revenue.

I'm not expecting too much, as it's still lumpy..
Don't be surprised, if it's lower than our last quarter.

There will be enough there though and news, to support the current share price and some, but they will fight strongly, any rise above $1.10.

My thoughts are, that forced covering of short positions, will occur a bit over $1.30, so they will try their hardest to stop it getting there.
Hopefully increasing the aggregate shorts in the process! 😊

We need some pivotal news and increased International buying, to burn off the current crop.

I have no doubts their time is coming and once the ashes settle, there will be fresh shorts sold at higher prices..

And so the story will continue and we will rejoice in the ignorance of the WANCAs 😛

Shorters targeting BrainChip, is just GOLD, because they don't understand what we have..

My opinions only.
Good Fortune to all Holders 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Based on the financial statements to 30 june 2022 I think a low case for cash received will be $2 million ish.

cosors

👀
Found who appears to be running the MBOS / MBUX.

View attachment 19133

Where have I heard this before :unsure:

View attachment 19134

Job ad with these guys...no BRN however a couple of our mates :sneaky:

View attachment 19135

View attachment 19136

Various recent MB pressos...where I got the Black edition pic.

Germans would never manage that without smart help I bet. In this case our Indian friends. I still wonder if Anil has a direct contact to MBRDI.

"Among MBRDI’s many contributions include its work on MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) which boasts of features like the interior assist—the complete AI software for which was developed at MBRDI. It was also instrumental in developing ‘Hey Mercedes’ feature. The centre is also closely involved in the development of the MB.OS (Mercedes-Benz Operating System) which is expected to be the core software platform for all its cars from 2024.""
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-mercedes.150/post-120825

Because of the irritations today I repeat my guess or bet that in a few years there will never be a two-class 'Hey Mercedes'.
I add that the survival of the German car brands is at stake (Tesla, China). They are a few years behind. Here MB has now made a decisive step with Akida on board to reduce the lead. Will MB put this opportunity and it's R&D and reached goals with EQXX in it's showcase?
I think not. They have to pull out everything to keep up. We at TLG know this from another side. They had completely speculated by simply giving away every core competence for an auto OEM, even the battery production to the inexperienced Chinese Farasis. But fortunately MB changed its mind across the board with software and hardware and came to its senses. Farasis screwed up big time and didn't even get a building permit here. There were also rumors about a catastrophic quality.
MB has now taken a decisive step to set itself apart from the others and trust its own development. Of course it started with MB+Intel and neuromorphic computing as the history lesson showed. But they decided differently because of the urgency for a commercially available product. They know they have to hurry. Every step counts. Of course there are still visions and concept cars.
So much advertising MB has done now about their intelligent cockpit! I'm also betting that neuromorphic computing will catch on faster than either of them thought:)
1666020366952.png

Why should they put the most advanced development on the market into the museum and risk their demise? I think that's stupidly reckless, and it's not going to happen. My bet and money on that.)

Just search for MBRDI here at TSE. I have a feeling they are closer to what we are interested in. For the Integration the new hub at Sindelfingen.
At my research about 'Hey Mercedes' and MBRDI I strumbled also about MBition (in German you say for "m" em, that's close to the Englisch am. Germans love their "Denglish" (Deutsch+English). So we can say to MBition => Ambition.)

However, maybe the idea came from MBition, the elaboration probably took place in India and the integration at the hub in Sindelfingen. But that is only my guess.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just been looking at some old contacts. Quantum Corporation still have us down as a partner, in the video surveillances and security section of their business!

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom