BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mn2019

Regular
So are we saying that to have Akida in this latest MB release they would have gone via ARM for the IP?

If they were using direct from BRN as per the EQXX reveal then would expect a signed agreement of some level with BRN which would necessitate an Ann.

I'm just not sure as yet personally as we know the time cycle to Design, Dev and Produce a vehicle and these would have been in the pipeline for quite sometime.

Unless they developed the production Akida integration for this release parallel to the EQXX concept :unsure:
Marcus Schaefer did say to "stay tuned"..........

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
TSE customer requirements: does this have Akida in it?

Sales team: Not at this present time

TSE customer: No sale. Hangs up the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Ecstatic like everyone if is Akida however it would need be ARM or us if so, I would think?

Ok, if ARM, can probs sit behind that and we would need official MB confirm themselves, or uplift in revenue in due course or if direct BRN then we should expect ANN you would think now the MB vehicles released.

Reactions: 8 users
Well we older rev heads know what happens when you don’t stay tuned. Your car runs rough as hell. That was the problem with twin SU carburettors they were great while they stayed tuned but it was a constant battle to keep it that way.🤡🤡🤡

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Ecstatic like everyone if is Akida however it would need be ARM or us if so, I would think?

Ok, if ARM, can probs sit behind that and we would need official MB confirm themselves, or uplift in revenue in due course or if direct BRN then we should expect ANN you would think now the MB vehicles released.
Unless one of the licence fees from MegaChips was Mercedes Benz.

According to the original announcement and MegaChips website an intended target market for AKIDA is automotive.

I am not convinced as Cadence and Nvidia both speak in this type of language about what they offer in automotive.

I will stick with watching the 4C’s and 2024 at this point.

My opinion and downramping only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Crazy day now my portfolio is up 1,075,000 cents. Don’t they realise we are headed for a global recession. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
More lead in the Rigpa saddlebags:

B. ANN-to-SNN Conversion The process of conversion from the trained ANN to a SNN model running on SpiNNaker was made up of two steps: quantisation and network conversion. In the quantisation step the ANN parameters were fine-tuned using quantisation aware training available in the TensorFlow Model Optimization Toolkit [9] and the weights were quantised to 8-bit signed integers. Figure 9 (right) shows the difference that the losses due to weight quantisation were negligible. This suggests that the model has a high number of redundant connections and that reduction of the model complexity through further reduction of the precision of the weights or through pruning of connections could give further energy savings in the hardware implementation. Lower precisions were not investigated here due to the lack of software support for precisions lower than 8-bit integer..

To misquote Mick Dundee:

"Those aren't spikes ...

THIS is a spike!"
So you don’t see a problem with them coming to market three years too late as they were always doomed to failure. 😂🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
@Diogenese @Fact Finder

Megachips is looking to move into Edge devices and have heavily promoted our partnership with them.

On the slide from the report that @MDhere generously posted (thank you) "communications devices" were promoted which included an image of a mobile phone.

Based on what I have read, I have always thought AKIDA would be better suited to doorbells, drones, driving sensors but always thought mobile phones wouldn't be the right application (especially because phones are always connected (unless you are with Vodafone then it's barely connected :ROFLMAO:) to a network. The more I read and see about AKIDA, I am becoming a little more optimistic that we may well end up in a phone/s in the future.

Obviously, being in a phone could mean huge volumes and obviously 🤑🤑.

I'd love to know what your thoughts are on the possibility/probability.

Thanks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Well we older rev heads know what happens when you don’t stay tuned. Your car runs rough as hell. That was the problem with twin SU carburettors they were great while they stayed tuned but it was a constant battle to keep it that way.🤡🤡🤡
Try triples on the old GTR toranas haha

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
@Diogenese @Fact Finder

Megachips is looking to move into Edge devices and have heavily promoted our partnership with them.

On the slide from the report that @MDhere generously posted (thank you) "communications devices" were promoted which included an image of a mobile phone.

Based on what I have read, I have always thought AKIDA would be better suited to doorbells, drones, driving sensors but always thought mobile phones wouldn't be the right application (especially because phones are always connected (unless you are with Vodafone then it's barely connected :ROFLMAO:) to a network. The more I read and see about AKIDA, I am becoming a little more optimistic that we may well end up in a phone/s in the future.

Obviously, being in a phone could mean huge volumes and obviously 🤑🤑.

I'd love to know what your thoughts are on the possibility/probability.

Thanks
My take on phones has been that this is where AKIDA will be adopted on mass eventually because of what phones are becoming.

Phones are becoming your personal assistant, banker, concierge etc; and to do this effectively as you say connection is required.

Cybersecurity is becoming an increasing risk as state sponsored cyber terrorism is becoming endemic, highly profitable and incredibly disruptive.

AKIDA can sit in a phone and unconnected hold your details, communicate with you, accept your instructions then encrypt the message as meta data and transfer it to a cpu in your phone for transmission minimising the attack window to micro seconds.

The issue of trust is growing and being able to assure phone consumers of data security is going to be a critical selling point.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
My take on phones has been that this is where AKIDA will be adopted on mass eventually because of what phones are becoming.

Phones are becoming your personal assistant, banker, concierge etc; and to do this effectively as you say connection is required.

Cybersecurity is becoming an increasing risk as state sponsored cyber terrorism is becoming endemic, highly profitable and incredibly disruptive.

AKIDA can sit in a phone and unconnected hold your details, communicate with you, accept your instructions then encrypt the message as meta data and transfer it to a cpu in your phone for transmission minimising the attack window to micro seconds.

The issue of trust is growing and being able to assure phone consumers of data security is going to be a critical selling point.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Have you asked Rob for a job? :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA being able to process all the senses and sensors can also offer multi factor identification on chip via voice, vision, touch, even VOC to make certain that a lost phone cannot be hacked to obtain all your secure information.

Not that I would give Jungo, Puto or Pingo credit for anything but they are probably entitled to boast about doing more to accelerate the need for AKIDA than any other persons living or dead.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Crazy day now my portfolio is up 1,075,000 cents. Don’t they realise we are headed for a global recession. 😎
I am up 1,274,755.51 Somalian Shilling!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Common WANCA’s my portfolio is now up 2,400,000 cents. Is it a public holiday or have you all been sent broke by the interest rate rises and are hiding from the repo men, the ATO and had your internet cut off for non payment???😂🤣🤡😂🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm up 405,800,000 cents.

Thank you Weebit!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

I waited 3 hours just to change my license number - thank you Optus. There must be a way I can charge Optus for my time!!
This debacle will cost them 10's if not 100's of millions.

If there is a way to incorporate Akida as an added security layer in datacentres, Optus would have to be one very keen client.
just sayin'

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WHAT!!!!

cats-what.gif

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 1.46.55 pm.png

Electric Vehicles & Cars
Google AI voice assistant in new Toyota, Lexus vehicles in 2023
The Google Cloud will allow Toyota and Lexus vehicle models to have an AI-based voice assistant, and it doesn't even require the Internet.
VIEW GALLERY - 2
Michael Hatamoto
@MHatamoto
Michael Hatamoto
Published Oct 16, 2022 2:36 PM CDT
1 minute & 24 seconds read time

Google Cloud will use its artificial intelligence-based voice assistant services for new Toyota and Lexus models, regardless of Internet connectivity. Anyone looking for a 2023 model from Toyota or Lexus can look forward to using the voice assistant from their infotainment system.
Google AI voice assistant in new Toyota, Lexus vehicles in 2023 02 | TweakTown.com
VIEW GALLERY - 2 IMAGES

As part of the Toyota Audio Multimedia and Lexus Interface infotainment systems, Google and Toyota both hope they're able to keep drivers hands-free and focused on the road.

Even though an Internet connection isn't required, the Toyota Voice Assistant's machine learning delivers more accurate voice interactions when connected. However, the next-generation system will still provide reliable natural-speech functions when a driver interacts with it. The AI runs directly through the multimedia system processors in a vehicle's infotainment system.

As noted by Steve Basra, president and CEO of Toyota Connected North America: "Today's announcement represents refinement that comes with years of collaboration between Toyota and Google Cloud to perfect how our technologies work with one another."

Umesh Vemuri VP of Global Strategic Customers & Industries at Google Cloud, had this to say about the announcement: "By working closely with Toyota to understand its in-vehicle device requirements and capabilities, we were able to provide server-like quality while using only a small fraction of the processing power to ensure the best possible experience for drivers."

Toyota and Google vehicles with the latest version of Automotive Grade Linux infotainment systems can already use Google Cloud-powered speech-to-text functionality.

Automakers are forging working partnerships as they bring more tech-focused functionality to their new vehicles - and it's not all about the experience drivers will have. Tech companies can fill a particular niche void, as they tend to be ahead when it comes to AI and connected services while carmakers need to try to catch up.

For example, Mercedes-Benz will Microsoft cloud services to better monitor - and optimize - its production of new vehicles. Hyundai wants to connect 20 million of its vehicles by 2025, aiming for a customized driving experience.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/8894...-in-new-toyota-lexus-vehicles-2023/index.html

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
Yes you needed a nice piece of hose and a good ear. Tone deaf need not apply.😂
My Dato 1600 had twin 45mm weber carbs, never failed or needed tuning.......

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
WHAT!!!!

View attachment 19126

Electric Vehicles & Cars
The Google Cloud will allow Toyota and Lexus vehicle models to have an AI-based voice assistant, and it doesn't even require the Internet.
VIEW GALLERY - 2
Michael Hatamoto
@MHatamoto
Michael Hatamoto
Published Oct 16, 2022 2:36 PM CDT
1 minute & 24 seconds read time

Google Cloud will use its artificial intelligence-based voice assistant services for new Toyota and Lexus models, regardless of Internet connectivity. Anyone looking for a 2023 model from Toyota or Lexus can look forward to using the voice assistant from their infotainment system.
Google AI voice assistant in new Toyota, Lexus vehicles in 2023 02 | TweakTown.com
VIEW GALLERY - 2 IMAGES

As part of the Toyota Audio Multimedia and Lexus Interface infotainment systems, Google and Toyota both hope they're able to keep drivers hands-free and focused on the road.

Even though an Internet connection isn't required, the Toyota Voice Assistant's machine learning delivers more accurate voice interactions when connected. However, the next-generation system will still provide reliable natural-speech functions when a driver interacts with it. The AI runs directly through the multimedia system processors in a vehicle's infotainment system.

As noted by Steve Basra, president and CEO of Toyota Connected North America: "Today's announcement represents refinement that comes with years of collaboration between Toyota and Google Cloud to perfect how our technologies work with one another."

Umesh Vemuri VP of Global Strategic Customers & Industries at Google Cloud, had this to say about the announcement: "By working closely with Toyota to understand its in-vehicle device requirements and capabilities, we were able to provide server-like quality while using only a small fraction of the processing power to ensure the best possible experience for drivers."

Toyota and Google vehicles with the latest version of Automotive Grade Linux infotainment systems can already use Google Cloud-powered speech-to-text functionality.

Automakers are forging working partnerships as they bring more tech-focused functionality to their new vehicles - and it's not all about the experience drivers will have. Tech companies can fill a particular niche void, as they tend to be ahead when it comes to AI and connected services while carmakers need to try to catch up.

For example, Mercedes-Benz will Microsoft cloud services to better monitor - and optimize - its production of new vehicles. Hyundai wants to connect 20 million of its vehicles by 2025, aiming for a customized driving experience.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/8894...-in-new-toyota-lexus-vehicles-2023/index.html
Hope is a disconcerting word to use😵‍💫

“Google and Toyota both hope they're able to keep drivers hands-free and focused on the road.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom