BRN Discussion Ongoing

Onboard21

Unsure why we are on trading halt? Maybe there is another announcement pending

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
I think we are going to be in big trouble soon. There are 365 days per year, and the ASX trades on approx 250 of them. We are going to run out of days for announcements :(

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I have also posted the link to the voting on the other site (my first BRN post over there I think?)

I believe this opportunity transcends all boundaries and we need all the support we can get to ensure Mercedes Benz do the follow up report on neuromorphic computing

Think of it as similar to when the ABs or Wallabies play against England - suddenly we are all rooting for the same team

GLTAH as this has real potential to be a defining moment for us as holders 🤞🏼

View attachment 18805

What a joke

1665702741998.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Gotta admitt, I 💓 the the sound of this sentence! Doing a LOT OF WORK!!!

He-he-he! How good will it be when we all email a copy of Markus Schäfer's upcoming post on Neuromorphic Computing to the WANCA’s from MF and AFR?! 😝

As @Rach2512 said, "jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing"!

B x

❤️🧠🍟

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 9.59.34 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

robsmark

Regular
We arent in a TH?

Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Trading is always paused for 20 minutes after a price sensitive announcement to allow the market to digest the announcement and review their existing orders etc.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
New rights issue for former employee, resigned and his options subsequently lapsed. Personally I don't feel good about issuing 8 million options to a former employee. Won't get my vote.
I disagree ,there are extenuating circumstances in this case(on which the company would have already sought legal advice imho)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
When is our next 4c due??
End of the month, correct ?

Reactions: 6 users
Three announcements 🤔..

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular
New rights issue for former employee, resigned and his options subsequently lapsed. Personally I don't feel good about issuing 8 million options to a former employee. Won't get my vote.
Well think about it. Hernandez had to make way for Viana who brought on Hehir. A good step forward. Nice and clean, orderly transition. Let's keep it that way.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
When is our next 4c due??
End of the month, correct ?
If i had a dollar everytime i read someone asking when the 4c was out over this and other forums, i would have.... $4,428. At last count....

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I disagree ,there are extenuating circumstances in this case.
I am not "over" all the ins and outs of this particular occurrence but happy to leave it to the board to decide, who will be.
If we owe it to the guy, just pay him, and get on with making us all rich.
Would prefer the Company to be progressing us towards commercial viability rather than getting bogged down with court cases at this stage of the game.
Happy to be associated with an ethical company that pays its debts, as they fall due, and honours commitments entered into, just as we will expect others to act honourably towards us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I have also posted the link to the voting on the other site (my first BRN post over there I think?)

I believe this opportunity transcends all boundaries and we need all the support we can get to ensure Mercedes Benz do the follow up report on neuromorphic computing

Think of it as similar to when the ABs or Wallabies play against England - suddenly we are all rooting for the same team

GLTAH as this has real potential to be a defining moment for us as holders 🤞🏼

View attachment 18805

Who cares that you posted on the crapper... The rest of your post is fine, but the crapper stuff is 300% meaningless here.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Who cares that you posted on the crapper... The rest of your post is fine, but the crapper stuff is 300% meaningless here.

It is amusing the amount of Cancelling BRN gets. Not sure where the hate comes from, but at least the OP went out of the way to make some noise over there. From what i saw a few hundred people viewed the post before it was shut down. Free advertising for the Linkedin Poll wont go astray.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It is amusing the amount of Cancelling BRN gets. Not sure where the hate comes from, but at least the OP went out of the way to make some noise over there. From what i saw a few hundred people viewed the post before it was shut down. Free advertising for the Linkedin Poll wont go astray.
I appreciate the sentiment and the value it may have brought to the linkedin poll, but posts about the crapper or crapper actions literally have NOTHING to do with this community. If anyone wants to cry about the crapper, cry about it over at the crapper. Simple.

Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I appreciate the sentiment and the value it may have brought to the linkedin poll, but posts about the crapper or crapper actions literally have NOTHING to do with this community. If anyone wants to cry about the crapper, cry about it over at the crapper. Simple.

I aint crying about the Crapper.. you do realise more people use HC then TSX. Since we all left there has been nothing but negative BS over that way. So having some people fighting should been seen as a bit of a positive imho. Also since this is the BRN forum on TSX and he posted on the BRN HC forum it is kinda relevant. Since we are all invested in and talking about the same company... right?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom