BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member

The Digital World Premiere of the Mercedes EQE... "for answers to all your questions, and more!"

16th October at 8PM CEST is 17th October at 5AM AEDT

What will be revealed I wonder?

A hypothetical...

1. Let's pretend that at the Merc EQE reveal, they disclose that they are using the same neuromorphic technology that's found in the EQXX
2. Let's pretend that BRN also release their 4C and that it shows some 'interesting' information.

All of this could potentially occur pre-market on Monday the 17th.

That would certainly draw a bit of attention................... :unsure::unsure::unsure::cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Thanks FF,

I agree that there are some reasons for BrainChip to maintain secrecy.

Patent applications are kept confidential by the patent office for a time after filing, usually 18 months, so it would be of some benefit to Brainchip to keep them under wraps for that period, but after that, the patent specification is publicly available, and serious competitors will be monitoring our patent applications.

Any inventive IP we discuss with customers should be covered by a patent application before we start negotiations in order not to invalidate the patent, so an 18 month embargo on disclosure as part of BrainChip's conditions would be useful in order to keep competitors in the dark as long as possible.

I guess that it is also in BrainChip's interest to keep its customer list under wraps to fend off attempts to gazump our business arrangements. Once the customer is fully committed to Akida this becomes less important, eg Mercedes.

But I think that normally the customer would want secrecy to be maintained at least until product launch.
The trouble with Brainchip it is like owning an opaque snow globe that is gaining momentum as it rolls across the world.

We know there is so much beauty and complexity occurring inside but we will never be able or allowed to see the full extent of the complexity and beauty being created.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Wow! This might be an interesting lead in light our relationship with Tata Consultancy Services.

TCS Launches New Collaboration with Microsoft: To Build Autonomous Solutions with Project Bonsai to Help Manufacturers Transform​

10/13/2022 | 09:42am EDT

TCS Launches New Collaboration with Microsoft: To Build Autonomous Solutions with Project Bonsai to Help Manufacturers Transform
Tata Consultancy Services' New Autonomous Industrial Control Solutions Will be Showcased at TCS' Network of Pace Port™ Innovation Centers

MUMBAI | SEATTLE, October 13, 2022: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) has launched a new collaboration with Microsoft to leverage its deep domain knowledge in industrial control systems and build new AI-powered autonomous solutions using Project Bonsai, a low-code, secure, and compliant AI platform, on Microsoft Azure Cloud.

TCS will use the low-code platform to accelerate the development of these cutting-edge, autonomous solutions that can sense and respond in real time, optimizing equipment and processes. These solutions help companies modernize their manufacturing, reduce downtime and material wastage, improve quality and throughput, and enhance employee safety.

TCS has already developed a warehouse optimization solution using Project Bonsai as part of its "build-with" initiative with Microsoft. In addition, it is planning to build AI-powered autonomous solutions in the following areas:
  • Manufacturing yield optimization: Provide optimal recommendations to operators in areas such as machine calibration, process optimization, and industrial controls.
  • Chemical processing: Maximize production and minimize wastage and energy cost through optimized transition between product variants, process control or machine calibration.
  • Logistics and supply chain optimization: Minimize disruptions and improve customer experience with resilient and optimized supply chain solutions.
  • Energy management: Dynamically manage environmental parameters in a building to optimize energy spent and maximize equipment lifetime.

To make it easier for customers to experiment and innovate, TCS will showcase these autonomous solutions at its Pace Ports™, its global network of co-innovation hubs that bring together a collaborative ecosystem of startups, technology partners, and academia.

"TCS' deep industry knowledge and expertise in autonomous systems along with our investments in building capabilities and solutions on Microsoft's Project Bonsai will help clients accelerate their manufacturing technology transformation. Our AI-powered autonomous control solutions will help them better control complex and dynamic industrial processes, reduce the load on human experts, and manage multiple, conflicting optimization goals," said Siva Ganesan, Global Head, Microsoft Business Unit, TCS.

"AI and autonomous technology are going to reshape how organizations do business and will help solve some of the industry's biggest challenges, whether it's optimizing manufacturing or managing energy and climate systems," said Mark Hammond, VP & GM, Autonomous Systems, Microsoft. "We are delighted to be working with Tata Consultancy Services to help customers in their journey from automation to autonomy. The combination of TCS' AI and control systems experience with Project Bonsai capabilities will accelerate the creation of autonomous solutions that help customers drive efficiency and business results."

With over 50,000 trained professionals on Microsoft technologies, TCS has completed over 1,000 successful Azure engagements for hundreds of global customers. TCS is one of the most recognized partners in the Microsoft ecosystem. It won the 2022 Microsoft Partner of the Year for Global SI & Advisory Digital Transformation, Retail & Consumer Goods, SAP on Azure, US Advisory Services, and US Financial Services, in addition to recognition in nine other global categories. It is one of the first Microsoft partners to attain Solutions Partner status in five solution areas. Additionally, it has achieved 17 Microsoft Advanced Specializations, is a member of the 2022/2023 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications, and is a designated Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Partner. To learn more about the TCS Microsoft Business Unit, visit tcs.com/microsoft-business-unit.

About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world's largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. TCS offers a consulting-led, cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of business, technology and engineering services and solutions. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile™ delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.

A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 606,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $25.7 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit www.tcs.com.

I wonder if this Tata/Microsoft thingy could be connected to this Mercedes/Microsoft thingy. I'm starting to get a tad excited fro some reason!

BrainChip + Tata
BrainChip + Mercedes
Microsft + Tata
Microsft + Mercedes

excited-baby.gif

Microsoft to Create Immersive Tech for Wide Range of Industrial Usage​

16 hours ago by Tolu Ajiboye ·

Software giant Microsoft has created a new team, called Industrial Metaverse Core, to pursue these stated tech goals.
According to reports, Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) plans to create immersive tech for industrial workers. To actualize this effort, the tech giant has set up a new internal team known as Industrial Metaverse Core. The company reportedly revealed the new team internally last week.

Upcoming Microsoft Industrial Tech to Leverage Metaverse Possibilities​

By harnessing the power of the metaverse, Microsoft seeks to enhance the core operability of industrial work via immersive tech. These immersive software interfaces cover varying functionalities, including industrial robotics and control systems for electrical plants. In addition, Microsoft also opines that an industrial work-focused virtual world will prove useful in monitoring machines and factory environments. This suggests its usage by aircraft mechanics in examining jet engines in a simulated software environment. Aviation mechanics will reportedly be able to assess the machinery using artificial reality (AR) or virtual reality (VR) headsets.
In addition, Microsoft’s upcoming industrial offering also extends to transportation networks and includes tech built by Bonsai, a low-code artificial intelligence (AI) service acquired by the multinational technology corporation in 2018. At the time of Bonsai’s acquisition, Microsoft’s corporate vice president and head of autonomous systems, Gurdeep Pall, said it would be deployed onto the company’s Azure public cloud. The subsequent development of Azure’s services makes it possible for industrial engineers to merge AI with industrial equipment and processes. Furthermore, this merge is possible regardless of the engineer’s software experience.

Microsoft Partners with Mercedes Benz on Improved Vehicle Production​

Microsoft has teamed up with Mercedes-Benz to enhance vehicle production. According to reports, Microsoft’s Cloud will connect with the German automaker’s newly-introduced MO360 Data Platform to improve vehicle-production efficiency, sustainability, and resilience. In addition, Mercedes’ 30-passenger car plants will also link to the Washington-based software giant’s Cloud service.
Speaking on the collaboration, Joerg Burzer, a member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Production & Supply Chain Management, noted:
“This new partnership between Microsoft and Mercedes-Benz will make our global production network more intelligent, sustainable and resilient in an era of increased geopolitical and macroeconomic challenges. The ability to predict and prevent problems in production and logistics will become a key competitive advantage as we go all electric.”
Furthermore, Mercedes-Benz’s Chief Information Officer, Jan Brecht, also provided some exposition on the MO360’s operability, saying:
“With the MO360 data platform, we democratize technology and data in manufacturing. As we are moving toward a 100% digital enterprise, data is becoming everyone’s business at Mercedes-Benz. Our colleagues on the shop floor have access to production and management-related real-time data. They are able to work with drill-down dashboards and make data-based decisions.”
According to Mercedes-Benz, the MO360 Data Platform would help to create a virtual replica of its vehicle manufacturing process.
The new Mercedes-Benz Digital Factory Campus Berlin currently serves as a base for this Data Platform.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
The trouble with Brainchip it is like owning an opaque snow globe that is gaining momentum as it rolls across the world.

We know there is so much beauty and complexity occurring inside but we will never be able or allowed to see the full extent of the complexity and beauty being created.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That’s an eloquent analogy @Fact Finder. Quite beautiful actually. I have re-read it several times, as one does with a favourite line from a well-written poem. I may even quote it in the future.

The simple notion of an opaque snow globe waxes lyrical and conveys an air of mysticism. Which to the layperson, most technology is.

It does however have one flaw (a flaw that I am sure you are aware of): the function of a snow globe is to reveal the beauty that lies within. But even with that flaw, I can‘t get over just how apt an analogy it is.

In all reality we will never need to know the beauty that lies within Akida. We will only ever need to know the function that beauty can provide to us.

Even if we were shown the beauty that lies within, most of us will not be able to comprehend it anyway.

Much like any complicated everyday device; take a TV for instance. An absolutely marvellous invention that is a central piece of household furniture for billions, and supplies countless hours of functionality that many depend upon. None of us need to know how it works to gain from it. Most users struggle to learn the function of all the buttons on the remote.

Akida will be embedded in devices without us being aware. The world will take to those devices in droves, and we will only know by following the money.

I’m satisfied with that.

For some reason I am reminded of a Simon Cowell comment on AGT. Simon has a fear of clowns but following an act known as Puddles Pity Party he said—“I never ever want to know who you are.” As in knowing would spoil the experience. The enigma of not knowing can be the thrill of it.

Puddles Pity Party on AGT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
They probably need someone to work in the office/research centre set up by Sony and Prophesee.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

MEGAchips home turf also right ?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
That’s an eloquent analogy @Fact Finder. Quite beautiful actually. I have re-read it several times, as one does with a favourite line from a well-written poem. I may even quote it in the future.

The simple notion of an opaque snow globe waxes lyrical and conveys an air of mysticism. Which to the layperson, most technology is.

It does however have one flaw (a flaw that I am sure you are aware of): the function of a snow globe is to reveal the beauty that lies within. But even with that flaw, I can‘t get over just how apt an analogy it is.

In all reality we will never need to know the beauty that lies within Akida. We will only ever need to know the function that beauty can provide to us.

Even if we were shown the beauty that lies within, most of us will not be able to comprehend it anyway.

Much like any complicated everyday device; take a TV for instance. An absolutely marvellous invention that is a central piece of household furniture for billions, and supplies countless hours of functionality that many depend upon. None of us need to know how it works to gain from it. Most users struggle to learn the function of all the buttons on the remote.

Akida will be embedded in devices without us being aware. The world will take to those devices in droves, and we will only know by following the money.

I’m satisfied with that.

For some reason I am reminded of a Simon Cowell comment on AGT. Simon has a fear of clowns but following an act known as Puddles Pity Party he said—“I never ever want to know who you are.” As in knowing would spoil the experience. The enigma of not knowing can be the thrill of it.

Puddles Pity Party on AGT

OMG! There's a great big iceberg in the snow globe! How did it get in there?

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 2.08.27 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Braintonic

Regular
With comments from our founder that we should see a rise in revenue in the 2nd half of 2022 (sorry can't remember where or when he said it but I clearly remember it) then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect a nice jump again this quarter?
$10+Million 🤞🍻🥂
Sean Hehir quote- "watch the financials" 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Love
  • Fire

sleepymonk

Regular
With comments from our founder that we should see a rise in revenue in the 2nd half of 2022 (sorry can't remember where or when he said it but I clearly remember it) then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect a nice jump again this quarter?
$10+Million 🤞🍻🥂
speaking for myself though, u r dreaming, no down rapping at all, any expectation of a sudden jump of revenue of this QTR is just as illusional as a HARRY POTTER MOVIE

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Braintonic

Regular
speaking for myself though, u r dreaming, no down rapping at all, any expectation of a sudden jump of revenue of this QTR is just as illusional as a HARRY POTTER MOVIE
It was a bit of tongue and cheek with a mountain of dreams. Anything but backwards would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
$10+Million 🤞🍻🥂
I will be happy with $1 million if it can be confirmed that it has come from royalties from actual products sold that have Akida in them.

• Love
  • Fire
From the poetic to the business side of things:

The first, important thing to say is that I have not formed a concluded view about todays announcement regarding the agreement to settle with the former Board member and chairperson by the grant of 8 million options to avoid some possible legal issue that had arisen between the parties.

The announcement this morning is for me opaque without further information and I have commenced a dialogue with the company to see what further information they are able or willing to supply.

The second thing I did was proceed to the last Annual Report as I thought the 8 million options being granted in the agreement was the amount I last read as being applicable to the former Chairperson. The following is the extract from the Annual Report covering this issue:

"Balance at beginning of period 1 January 2021
Granted as remuneration Exercised Net change other (1) Balance at end of period 31 December 2021
Vested and exercisable

E Hernandez 8,000,000" (until 2024)

The third thing I did was to confirm my memory that the former Chairperson had been one of the Board members who had agreed when the companies back was too the financial wall to waive any additional directors fees for taking on the roll of Chairperson in the companies hour of need.

So from the Annual Report and other releases by the company it can be seen that the former Chairperson had shown loyalty and support to the company in the past and that the 8 million options the subject of this agreement were already vested and exercisable.

From other discussions here and research at the time it was established that upon exercising the options under US Tax law a tax liability would be incurred.

As others have pointed out the decision to step down and resign the Chairperson's role facilitated the restructure of the company's Board as it moved to the new commercial phase of its operations.

I do not know with certainty but it seems as though the Chairman was once again acting in the best interests of the company and shareholders in standing aside as he did to allow the strategic plan of the Board and KMP to be given effect.

As I said I have commenced a dialogue with the company and have not formed a concluded view but it would appear that the only concession that the former Chairperson was seeking and will receive is a delay in exercising the options and in obtaining that delay put off to a later date which would have otherwise been 2024, his liability to pay tax on 8 million shares.

The willingness of the company to accommodate the former Chairperson could be seen as an acknowledgment of his support during very difficult financial times by not taking his full entitlements as they then were and in stepping down to allow the new strategic phase of the company to proceed.

I have a suspicion that there might have been an informal agreement to extend the exercise date of the vested options but after the option date had passed contrary advice was received by the company to the effect that this was ultra vires the power given to the company under their constitution and so the legal risk was that the former Chairperson would have an action in breach of contract to recover the 8 million options or damages he having been promised an extension of the date to exercise if he resigned.

If I am correct this has not cost shareholders one single penny as the options had vested and could have been taken up and the current agreement is avoiding the cost of legal proceedings.

However as I have said I will wait on the further information that I may receive before arriving at a concluded view.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 101 users
Be nice if Antonio could be a bridge between BRN, Arteris & ARM for some overlapping tech huh :)

Definitely play in the same space.

Expanded Partnership Between Arteris and Arm to Accelerate Automotive Electronics​

by Arteris Marketing, on September 12, 2022

The collaboration will provide a greater choice of integrated and optimized solutions with leading Arm processors and Arteris system IP.

Automotive Partnership LinkedIn Image

CAMPBELL, Calif. – September 12, 2022 – Arteris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIP), a leading provider of system IP which accelerates system-on-chip (SoC) creation, today announced that it is expanding its partnership with Arm to help speed up automotive electronics innovation. This collaboration leverages leading-edge Arm® processors with Arteris system IP to enable autonomous driving, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), cockpit and infotainment, vision, radar and lidar, body and chassis control, and other automotive subsystems. The partnership delivers solutions that could hasten the path for customers to realize SoCs with high performance and power efficiency for complex and demanding safety-critical tasks with differing workloads while reducing project schedules and costs.

“The automotive industry is at a critical inflection point with demand for autonomy, more capable ADAS, richer driver experiences and electrification driving the need for more capable SoCs and microcontroller units (MCUs),” said Ian Smythe, vice president product marketing at Arm. “Our expanded collaboration with Arteris gives our mutual customers access to a greater choice of market-leading, safe, integrated and optimized automotive solutions, enabling faster time to market.”

Designers creating automotive electronics use Arm’s broad portfolio for core compute leveraging the Arm AE roadmap including Cortex®-A processors, Cortex-R, Cortex-M, and Mali™. Developers also depend on Arteris system IP consisting of FlexNoC® and Ncore® interconnect IP and Magillem® IP deployment software to assemble automotive SoCs. This extended partnership means that Arteris and Arm are now delivering customer success via seamless integration and optimized flows with the highest quality of results, enabling ISO 26262 systems with the highest automotive safety integrity levels and well-aligned roadmaps to solve current and future automotive SoC design challenges.

“Arteris continues to see very strong demand for automotive systems because of growing demands for intelligence and sensing and the resulting need for high-performance compute with advanced system-on-chip connectivity,” said K. Charles Janac, president and CEO of Arteris, Inc. “We are delighted to extend our partnership with Arm to accelerate best-in-class solutions to support semiconductor companies, Tier 1 suppliers, automotive OEMs, and ride-sharing companies in creating the new world of transportation.”

To learn more about these solutions, visit https://www.arm.com/partners/automotive-ecosystem-catalog/arteris-ip

About Arteris IP​

Arteris is a leading provider of system IP, consisting of network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and IP deployment technology to accelerate system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductor development and integration for a wide range of electronic products. Vertical applications include automotive, mobile, consumer electronics, enterprise datacenters, 5G communications, industrial and IoT, leveraging technologies such as AI/ML and functional safety for customers such as BMW, Bosch, Baidu, Mobileye, Samsung, Toshiba and NXP. Arteris IP products include the FlexNoC® interconnect IP, Ncore® cache coherent IP, CodaCache® standalone last level cache, ISO 26262 safety, Artificial Intelligence, automated timing closure and Magillem SoC assembly automation. Customer results obtained by deploying Arteris IP include higher performance, lower power and area, more efficient design reuse and faster SoC development, leading to lower development and production costs.
Would still love BRN to be connected through ARM / Arteris / Antonio relationship.

If Arteris could access Akida through ARM then can stay behind a NDA if was a connection.

Podcast from Sept speaking of the ARM relationship and Automotive.

No BRN mention obviously but does skim over some use cases inc ML / DL the ARM chips including M series.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
I'm thirsty
20221014_145353.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Violin1

Regular
From the poetic to the business side of things:

The first, important thing to say is that I have not formed a concluded view about todays announcement regarding the agreement to settle with the former Board member and chairperson by the grant of 8 million options to avoid some possible legal issue that had arisen between the parties.

The announcement this morning is for me opaque without further information and I have commenced a dialogue with the company to see what further information they are able or willing to supply.

The second thing I did was proceed to the last Annual Report as I thought the 8 million options being granted in the agreement was the amount I last read as being applicable to the former Chairperson. The following is the extract from the Annual Report covering this issue:

"Balance at beginning of period 1 January 2021
Granted as remuneration Exercised Net change other (1) Balance at end of period 31 December 2021
Vested and exercisable

E Hernandez 8,000,000" (until 2024)

The third thing I did was to confirm my memory that the former Chairperson had been one of the Board members who had agreed when the companies back was too the financial wall to waive any additional directors fees for taking on the roll of Chairperson in the companies hour of need.

So from the Annual Report and other releases by the company it can be seen that the former Chairperson had shown loyalty and support to the company in the past and that the 8 million options the subject of this agreement were already vested and exercisable.

From other discussions here and research at the time it was established that upon exercising the options under US Tax law a tax liability would be incurred.

As others have pointed out the decision to step down and resign the Chairperson's role facilitated the restructure of the company's Board as it moved to the new commercial phase of its operations.

I do not know with certainty but it seems as though the Chairman was once again acting in the best interests of the company and shareholders in standing aside as he did to allow the strategic plan of the Board and KMP to be given effect.

As I said I have commenced a dialogue with the company and have not formed a concluded view but it would appear that the only concession that the former Chairperson was seeking and will receive is a delay in exercising the options and in obtaining that delay put off to a later date which would have otherwise been 2024, his liability to pay tax on 8 million shares.

The willingness of the company to accommodate the former Chairperson could be seen as an acknowledgment of his support during very difficult financial times by not taking his full entitlements as they then were and in stepping down to allow the new strategic phase of the company to proceed.

I have a suspicion that there might have been an informal agreement to extend the exercise date of the vested options but after the option date had passed contrary advice was received by the company to the effect that this was ultra vires the power given to the company under their constitution and so the legal risk was that the former Chairperson would have an action in breach of contract to recover the 8 million options or damages he having been promised an extension of the date to exercise if he resigned.

If I am correct this has not cost shareholders one single penny as the options had vested and could have been taken up and the current agreement is avoiding the cost of legal proceedings.

However as I have said I will wait on the further information that I may receive before arriving at a concluded view.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nice description of the issue I think FF. My general rule is that the founders and company have managed our company pretty well. We aren't privy to all sorts of stuff but I balance that against having produced the first neuromorphic chip in silicon and the patent coverage we have...all for the bargain price of less than $20m a year versus the big end of chiptown. So if the Board recommends treating Manny with respect then I'd have to see something pretty compelling not to support it.

It's not blind faith so much as faith that even Blind Freddy could have....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Adam

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Also... PS: sorry I seemed a little grumpy earlier about crapper posts... I just don't see the point in the crapper or anything related to its parent company. A lot of us moved over here (from there) for a very good reason. I like what we have here and crapper comments just seem so irrelevant to me. Maybe that's just me. Some of you must still be stuck somewhere in the middle - oscillating between the two environments. I remain focussed on BRN and their success, but do not consider crapper controversies or politics baring any relevance to discussion here.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Just voted.
If neuromorphic computing can come out on top of this poll, we have the potential to be featured and be mentioned again by Mercedes’ and get more exposure as to what they’re doing.
I highly recommend this to all, if you care about your investment in Brainchip then this is a MUST!

If you do not have a LinkedIn account, I strongly recommend creating one for this sole purpose!

Just now current time, and the neuromorphic rates 48% of the 3, out in front !!

1665728526730.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
$10+Million 🤞🍻🥂
Our founder Peter Van der Made said "we are expecting an explosion of sales in the Second half of 2022" no mention of realized revenue.
Since then there has been many global political, economic and war related disruptions that may or may not had an effect on the commercial timeline of brainchip.
PVDM said "expecting " not " there will definitely " so sometimes things can change that are beyond a companies control and therefore should not be held 100% accountable for.

Yes Sean Hehir said "look to the financials " and that's what I've been doing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom