BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I love a green Friday

1665691424162.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Hmmm … US CPI figures just released and weren’t so good. Could be a tough night on the Dow and a rough day on the ASX tomorrow damn it. Futures already down over 400 points. Good the patent announcements at least provided some comfort and SP strength over the past two days.
Or maybe not.... Huge turnaround on the Dow overnight and is now looking to close around 3% up!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Dhm

Regular
NVIDIA and Qualcomm both surged overnight. Good day coming!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
Fait accompli
Screenshot_2022-10-13-21-20-27-21_254de13a4bc8758c9908fff1f73e3725.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
I have also posted the link to the voting on the other site (my first BRN post over there I think?)

I believe this opportunity transcends all boundaries and we need all the support we can get to ensure Mercedes Benz do the follow up report on neuromorphic computing

Think of it as similar to when the ABs or Wallabies play against England - suddenly we are all rooting for the same team

GLTAH as this has real potential to be a defining moment for us as holders 🤞🏼

1665692394271.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Just for those who aren’t up to date with the significance of JAST and Brainchip purchasing 100% ownership of it.

The purchase of that JAST algorithm is HUGE for Brainchip. The company would have had to pay a fairly large royalty on every Akida device or IP sold if they hadn’t purchased that from them and if they ever stopped paying the license fee, they would be allowed to license it to someone else. So they not only secured the tech behind one of the companies biggest technical advantages but the company saved millions of dollars on future royalties by acquiring it and paying €250k.

So just think for a moment, if the company didn’t purchase it, it could have been licensed to anybody else and also every single akida IP sold we would of had to pay royalties and therefor we got less.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 106 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I love this Chapman rally. If you could use your Crane @chapman89 for a bit more higher green today that would be great thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
What's a Battery cell chemistry anyway... Happy Friday all
The battery chemistry that powers every Energizer® alkaline battery is a precise combination of zinc, high-density manganese dioxide, and potassium hydroxide. An alkaline battery produces electricity when the manganese dioxide cathode is reduced and the zinc anode becomes oxidized.
I think it's about sustainability, the environment, the need for raw materials
😘

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Hi everyone!
Could the NDAs be protecting Brainchip until we have all the patents approved?
Cheers everyone love this group.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Quiltman

Regular
Hi everyone!
Could the NDAs be protecting Brainchip until we have all the patents approved?
Cheers everyone love this group.

I believe so ... or at least that's a big part of it.
Bit hard to be a successful IP company without the money making IP !

• Love

Cgc516

Regular
Voted.👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
The battery chemistry that powers every Energizer® alkaline battery is a precise combination of zinc, high-density manganese dioxide, and potassium hydroxide. An alkaline battery produces electricity when the manganese dioxide cathode is reduced and the zinc anode becomes oxidized.
I think it's about sustainability, the environment, the need for raw materials
😘
And here was little old me getting excited that I had spotted a W.A.B.C.C.A the distant and rarely seen relative of the W.A.N.C.A.
Thank you, I have learned much already today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Cardpro

Regular
Reached out to SiFive to ask whether BrainChip is supposed to be also listed as a partner under automotive and got below response!!

Reached out to some of the leadership here and got this reply:

"We focused on OS, SW & EDA Tools partners at the launch. There’s no specific work being done with Brainchip for automotive, but the combination of SiFive Automotive processors + Brainchip neuromorphic NN would make perfect sense there."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Gemmax

Regular
Just voted.
If neuromorphic computing can come out on top of this poll, we have the potential to be featured and be mentioned again by Mercedes’ and get more exposure as to what they’re doing.
I highly recommend this to all, if you care about your investment in Brainchip then this is a MUST!

If you do not have a LinkedIn account, I strongly recommend creating one for this sole purpose!
Voted.

• Love
  • Fire

Gemmax

Regular
Just for those who aren’t up to date with the significance of JAST and Brainchip purchasing 100% ownership of it.

The purchase of that JAST algorithm is HUGE for Brainchip. The company would have had to pay a fairly large royalty on every Akida device or IP sold if they hadn’t purchased that from them and if they ever stopped paying the license fee, they would be allowed to license it to someone else. So they not only secured the tech behind one of the companies biggest technical advantages but the company saved millions of dollars on future royalties by acquiring it and paying €250k.

So just think for a moment, if the company didn’t purchase it, it could have been licensed to anybody else and also every single akida IP sold we would of had to pay royalties and therefor we got less.
Chapman,

can you organise a flag dropped from the end of your crane jib?
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Voted

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JK200SX

Regular