BRN Discussion Ongoing

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Dear AKIDA
BRN is my only position and I’m still very happy with it.
If you take the time to read the posts on this site and other info given by Sean and Rob you might realise that BRN has unbelievable potential.
The only fact that Mercedes mentioned the name Brainchip in their EQXX is of enormous value. Can you imagine a company like Mercedes taking the risk if they were not sure of the future with Brainchip. They have taken the lead by mentioning Brainchip. They are 100% sure that the road to the future is with Brainchip.
My advice would be sit back relax and join the ride.
These words of yours sum everything up perfectly " risk if they were not sure of the future with Brainchip. They have taken the lead by mentioning Brainchip. They are 100% sure that the road to the future is with Brainchip."
I am in for the long haul and 100 % confident

Reactions: 31 users
These words of yours sum everything up perfectly " risk if they were not sure of the future with Brainchip. They have taken the lead by mentioning Brainchip. They are 100% sure that the road to the future is with Brainchip."
I am in for the long haul and 100 % confident
And what has changed since this article? Mercedes, Valeo, Vorago & NASA were revealed as early adopters:

WHAT’S NEXT FOR EDGE AI REBEL?​

BY ROY GEORGE
JANUARY 20, 2022
SHARE:
shutterstock_1049641082_7.jpg

BrainChip (BRN) stock prices are currently booming. Its collaboration with VORAGO Technologies to support NASA’s Phase I program, the granting of several patents, entering the commercialization phase and a new notice of capital call have all contributed to its stock’s surge since end of 2020.
The BRN stock forecast depends on its past performance and fundamentals, including research and development (R&D), collaborations, transactions, and capital gains. This cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) technology company has seen a 200% growth in its share price in the past month alone. Its stock jumped nearly 14% on January 19.
With the meteoric rise of cutting-edge artificial intelligence and the substantial offering of BrainChip, will this tech company maintain its momentum? Let’s look at BRN share price predictions for 2022 and beyond.

What is BrainChip?​

Founded in July 2004 in Australia, BrainChip Holdings is a global technology company delivering groundbreaking cutting-edge AI. Edge AI is a combination of artificial intelligence and edge computing – data processing performed on-site or near the data source to minimize the need for processing in a remote data center. The company has developed an advanced neural network processor, bringing AI to the forefront like never before.
BrainChip’s proprietary hardware and software product, Akida, is the result of the team’s decades of R&D. How it works? Akida and its development environment help users build ultra-low-power solutions and enable a wide range of cutting-edge capabilities that include continuous learning and inference.
Therefore, by mimicking brain processing at the periphery, sensor inputs are analyzed at the point of acquisition. Data does not need to be transmitted to the cloud or a data center.
Akida’s ultra-low-power AI network processor, which can be used for vision, audio and smart transducer applications, provides faster response, reduces system latency and results in a more energy-efficient system in energy. This not only makes work smoother and faster for the user, but also reduces the significant carbon footprint of data centers.
BrainChip Holdings has been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the symbol BRN since November 2011. It merged with BrainChip Inc and the two re-listed on the ASX in September 2015. Since its incorporation in the United States in December 2013, the company trades under the symbols BCHPY and BRCHF on the OTCQX market. At the time of writing on January 20, BRN was trading at 1.99 AUD ($1.44) and had a market capitalization of 3.65 billion AUD ($2.64 billion).

BrainChip in the news​

BrainChip has seen steady growth over the past two years, especially in 2021, with several patents granted and agreements concluded. On October 21, 2021, the company announced that it would begin taking orders for two dev kits. These include the AKD1000 chip on a mini-PCI card and they allow customers to start testing Akida. Development kits can be purchased directly from the company’s website.
On the same day, BrainChip announced that it had received the fifth founding patent, US Patent 11,151,441, for “System and Method for Spontaneous Machine Learning and Feature Extraction”. Later that same month, he was granted two new patents, US Patent 11,157,800 for “Neural Processor-Based Accelerator System and Method” and US Patent 11,157,798 for “Intelligent Autonomous Feature Extraction System Using Two Hardware Spiking Neutral Networks with Spike Timing Dependent Plasticity”. .
This achievement has helped the company future-proof the development of the next generations of Akida’s neuromorphic AI products, according to CEO and Founder Peter van der Made.
On November 15, 2021, Sean Hehir was named CEO of the company and is expected to drive the commercialization of its Akida neuromorphic computing platforms. BrainChip has also entered into a multi-year license agreement with MegaChips – which deals with application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) technology – for Intellectual Property (IP) of BrainChip Akida, in order to improve and develop its technological positioning. .
Going into the new year, BrainChip announced a new capital call notice as part of its ongoing deal with LDA Capital, with a notice to sell 15,000,000 shares by the end of February 2022.
On Jan. 18, in other BRN stock news, the company was granted U.S. Patent 11,227,210 for “event-based feature classification in a reconfigurable, time-encoded convolutional tip neural network.” The patent adds yet another feather to BrainChip’s ceiling and plays a major role in protecting BrainChip’s intellectual property, giving it a competitive advantage on a global scale.

BRN price analysis​

Before we dive into the BrainChip stock forecast, let’s see what the company has provided investors in 2021.
In the first half of 2021, it reported revenue of $767,545 and recorded an operating loss of over $8.4 million. BrainChip’s balance sheet has maintained an upward trend since 2017, and for the year 2020 the company reported total assets of AUD 30.71 million, with total liabilities of AUD 7.73 million. The debt ratio was 25.18%. In the same year, BrainChip had an operating loss of approximately AUD 14.63 million, but received funding of AUD 31.2 million.
However, being in the pre-revenue R&D phase, the company did not disappoint traders. From a stock price perspective, the company’s stock jumped 3,000% in the last 12 months and reached an all-time high of AUD 2.34 in January 2022, before investors took profits.
The pandemic-driven growth of AI-related technologies like autonomous vehicles, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, drones, robotics and biotechnology has also boosted BrainChip.
Additionally, stock prices could maintain momentum with BrainChip’s decision to submit a notice of sale of 15,000,000 shares, as part of the ongoing deal with LDA Capital. According to the official quote, there is a total obligation of $20.3 million this year, which includes a carryover of $5.3 million for 2021 due by February 28. There is $50.3 million in funding available under the deal.
Earlier in August 2020, the company secured a raffle deal with US investment group LDA Capital for up to AUD 29 million to support the commercialization of Akida technology.

BRN Price Prediction: What the Experts Say​

When running BrainChip stock (technical) analysis, we can see from TradingView data that the company’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 90.34, or neutral, for the month. , and the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is “buy”. Overall, there is a “strong buy” recommendation on the stock, with 14 analysts recommending to buy and none saying to sell. Simple and exponential daily moving averages are all bullish.
BrainChip’s share price target is $3.775 by 2027, according to WalletInvestor. BRN has a long-term upside potential of 22.68% in one year, although the algorithm-based analyst does not provide estimates for 2030. By the end of this year, BRN shares are expected to reach at least 2.298 AUD, rising to 2 AUD. 0.631 by 2023, closing at 2.963 AUD in 2024, reaching 3.295 AUD by 2025, then closing 2026 at 3.626 AUD.
According to Gov.Capital’s algorithm, BRCHF stock price is expected to be $1.995 (12.712%) after one year. So, investing $100 now would net you $112,712 on January 20, 2023. The stock price will reach $1,874 by the end of this year and gradually increase to reach $2,173 in 2023. By 2025, Gov.Capital estimates that shares of BrainChip will be tagged at $2.856.
BrainChip ventures into the market phase and all stock price predictions are calculated by algorithms based on past performance and historical data. Therefore, you should exercise caution when considering algorithm-based predictions. The fact that the company is just entering this phase may affect valuations and render the aforementioned long-term forecasts inaccurate. Analyst forecasts may be wrong.
It is important to do your research and examine market trends, emerging technology demand and market reach, latest news and company fundamentals. Always remember that your decision to trade depends on your attitude towards risk, your expertise in the market, the allocation of your investment portfolio and your ease with losing money. And never invest more than you can afford to lose.

FAQs​

Is BrainChip a good stock to buy?

Edge AI is just a small part of the burgeoning disruptive technology environment. BrainChip has grown significantly since its inception and the patents are proof of that. The company has deployed the technology, now available on the company’s website, and even large organizations such as NASA are collaborating with BrainChip to meet spaceflight requirements.
Cutting-edge technology, coupled with a revolution in the digital world, puts BrainChip Holdings under the “buy” recommendation.

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
Still not sure Reuben Nadel VP of Marketing at Brainchip.

Obviously the mature intelligent nature of what Zeeb0t has created is appreciated and gaining traction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 11 users
I wonder if Puto, Bido, Borro & Pingo are following yet. We know you want too. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JK200SX

Regular
Still not sure Reuben Nadel VP of Marketing at Brainchip.

Obviously the mature intelligent nature of what Zeeb0t has created is appreciated and gaining traction.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Isn't it Jerome Nadel? I presume the Reuben, is our Reuben that posts on the forums?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

stockduck

Regular
Sorry, if it has been posted before:

https: //venturebeat.com/2022/02/20/jensen-huang-interview-nvidias-post-arm-strategy-omniverse-and-self-driving-cars/

"
VentureBeat: What is your post-Arm strategy? Do you have to communicate your strategic direction in light of [the Arm deal being called off]?

Jensen Huang:
Not really anything. Because we never finished combining with Arm. So any strategies that would have come from the combination were never talked about. And so our strategy is exactly the same. We do accelerated computing for wherever there are CPUs (central processing units) . And so we’ll do that for x86. And we’ll do we do that for Arm. We have a whole bunch of ARM CPUs, and system-on-chips (SoCs) in development. And we’re enthusiasts. We do all that. We have a 20-year license to Arm’s intellectual property. And we’ll continue to take advantage of all that and all the markets. And that’s about it. Keep building CPUs, GPUs (graphics processing units), and DPUs (data processing units). "

"
VB: And how are you viewing progress on the metaverse? It seems like everybody’s a lot more excited about the metaverse, and the Omniverse is always part of that conversation.

Huang:
Let’s see. Omniverse for enterprise is being trialed and being tested in about 700 or so different companies around the world. We have entered into some major licenses already. And so our numbers are off to a great start. People are using it for all kinds of things. They’re using it for connecting designers and creators. They’re using it to simulate logistics warehouses, simulate factories. They’re using it for synthetic data generation because we simulate sensors physically and accurately. You could use it for simulating data for training AIs that are collected from LiDAR, radars, and of course cameras. And so they’re using it for the simulation part of the software development process. You need to validate software as part of the release process. And you can put Omniverse in the flow of robotics application validation. People are using it for digital twins, too.
"

"
And I think there will be thousands and thousands of applications of autonomous vehicles, and it’s a sure thing. This year is going to be the inflection year for us on autonomous driving. This will be a big year for us. And then next year, it’ll be even bigger next year. And in 2025, that’s when we deploy our own software where we do revenue sharing with the car companies.

And so if the license was $10,000, we shared 50-50. If it’s a subscription base of $1,000 or $100 a month, we share 50-50. I think I’m pretty certain now that autonomous vehicles will be one of our largest businesses.
"
🤔😲

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Hi all,

Just a reminder the Valeo presentation is due in a few days. I’ve got a funeral to attend on Friday so I’ll likely miss it. Flying to Sydney for it and it’ll be a 2 day event to see all the family and friends properly.

A good friend was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago and now he’s dead. Very sad. It puts things in perspective. I’m glad for this forum where people are kinder to each other, which is how it should be!

Where is Valeo headed? Join us via livestream Friday, Feb. 25, at 9 a.m. CET to find out. Our new CEO Christophe Périllat will share his vision and our Strategic & Financial Outlook 2022-2025. Mark your calendar! Livestream link to come. #smartmobility https://lnkd.in/e9DR7fRc

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Google 'Vorago Space Tech 2022'...
You can then see the old ann re Vorago and BRN. Vorago is listed as the exhibitor contact of booth #7029. Booth 7029 is a Telstar booth. Telstar is exhibiting their tech:

Telstar offers innovative custom solutions in design, construction and installation of thermal vacuum chambers, specifically developed to optimize testing efficiency. Telstar TVACs are offered in a wide range of sizes, shapes and specifications, from less than 1m3 for equipment-level tests to large systems for testing complete satellites.

Categories: Design / Engineering Services || Components – Mechanical / Other || Test & Measurement

Their latest tech is a thermal vacuum chamber for testing cubesats...

Reactions: 3 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 7 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I am fairly certain that is from a prior exhibition. The 2022 exhibitor list includes neither Brainchip or Vorago. I checked the exhibitor list for 2022 (available here):

... and nothing stands out to me. Although I do not follow the space-race closely.
The exhibitor list includes Vorago at booth 7029 with Telstar....

Reactions: 1 users
Isn't it Jerome Nadel? I presume the Reuben, is our Reuben that posts on the forums?
Your correct on the names. Jerome Nadel’s photo came up and linked to this Twitter account. I will check on PC now I am back home and work out what happened. Probably old guy not understanding Twitter is the cause. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I am fairly certain that is from a prior exhibition. The 2022 exhibitor list includes neither Brainchip or Vorago. I checked the exhibitor list for 2022 (available here):

... and nothing stands out to me. Although I do not follow the space-race closely.
If you google 'Vorago Space Tech 2022', you get this:

Then, if you click 'contact exhibitor' which indicates that the exhibitor is at booth 7029, Vorago is there. But booth 7029 is a Telstar booth, as I've shown previously...

Reactions: 2 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi all,

Just a reminder the Valeo presentation is due in a few days. I’ve got a funeral to attend on Friday so I’ll likely miss it. Flying to Sydney for it and it’ll be a 2 day event to see all the family and friends properly.

A good friend was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago and now he’s dead. Very sad. It puts things in perspective. I’m glad for this forum where people are kinder to each other, which is how it should be!

Where is Valeo headed? Join us via livestream Friday, Feb. 25, at 9 a.m. CET to find out. Our new CEO Christophe Périllat will share his vision and our Strategic & Financial Outlook 2022-2025. Mark your calendar! Livestream link to come. #smartmobility https://lnkd.in/e9DR7fRc

Sorry to hear about your friend SG, my thought’s are with you, very sad ❤️

• Sad
Reactions: 20 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
The exhibitor list includes Vorago at booth 7029 with Telstar....

On the current 2022 exhibitor page it lists Telstar as having booth 7029 exclusively. I think what you found is an old booth page from a prior year which was registered to Vorago.

Here is the current booth / exhibitor list item:

... which does not include Vorago. When I compare the URL of each, they actually have a different booth ID. So again, I think what you found is a prior listing which is no longer current.

But of course I could be wrong. However given the age of the article it references, I think that also supports it as being aged IMO.

Reactions: 8 users
Your correct on the names. Jerome Nadel’s photo came up and linked to this Twitter account. I will check on PC now I am back home and work out what happened. Probably old guy not understanding Twitter is the cause. LOL
Note to Fact Finder: 1. Remember you are old and do not understand Twitter.
2. Remember to take latest prescription reading glasses and do not use the spare pair in car when reading on phone.

Thanks JK200SX. Next time I need to cross the road I will wait for you to take my hand. Posts deleted. LOL
FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Hi all,

Take care. FF

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
Note to Fact Finder: 1. Remember you are old and do not understand Twitter.
2. Remember to take latest prescription reading glasses and do not use the spare pair in car when reading on phone.

Thanks JK200SX. Next time I need to cross the road I will wait for you to take my hand. Posts deleted. LOL
FF.
Anytime. You are the best asset on this forum, with a wealth of information that I'm sure everyone appreciates. Looking forward to the day that we can all meet up at one of these "multi dollar " parties......

(BTW, I don't use twitter either, it all gets a bit to much for me too :) )

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom