BRN Discussion Ongoing

Fox151

Regular
Realistically I think we should be ecstatic about the BRN share price being over $1. Everyone who has done their research knows the full potential of this company and what it can achieve in the coming years, and I don’t just mean share price…. It is only just starting to heat up ladies and gents, give it time, announcements will drop when they drop. I think I’m going to be known as the patients guy. Patients is key😉 please keep up the good work all, and keep your cool 😎
Patients are absolutely key. They're how we prove how our breathalyser can detect 20 different cancers and covid.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular
Thank you. Let's talk about good things only🤑
Lets talk about relevant things, good and not so good. All of us need to be aware of SWOT. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. This is no easy walk in the park. I am absolutaly kicking myself when the SP rocketed through $2 that I didn't engage the logical part of my brain and take at least a little off the table. Instead, I thought 'this is validation of my very clever purchase much lower down. Well done me.' Only to experience the gut wrenching reality of a retracement that is testing many of us. @Fact Finders supportive justification in holding true has helped many of us,(especially me) and I thank you for that. We are all human and we stumble often, but we are blessed for having a community of like minded supporters. We all have our own individual torture points that we must work through.

This company is transformative both in innovation and benefit to shareholders. Back to my red wine.

• Love
Reactions: 38 users
Hi all,

When you’re not planning on selling for 5 years this current SP blip means nothing. The companies foundations are strong. If you thnk of where we will be once all our unkown fortune 500 EAP companies have released their products, EV cars are commonplace and Akida 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 have all been released I have no doubt the shareprice will be many multiples of where we are now.

As shareholders we have the easy part. We just have to sit back and wait for it to happen!

Cheers all!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Bombersfan

Regular
Hi @Bombersfan not brining that shit over here Just wanted to say people are still over there are being shit and we need top be careful. cheers
All good, this is when the germs are at their bottom feeding best when the price dips. Has been a nice calm measured chat here. People are confident in the company and have their investment plans in place and prefer to talk business and fundamentals rather than panic and emotion. These price dips suck but as it was when we went back to .36 it’ll be a thing of the past.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I’m not telling anyone anything new as we all know Brainchip have a licence with Nasa. I would suggest that might be where our first Renesas product might be as well.

I was looking at a recent Renesas post on Linkin. It’s pretty impressive.

I haven’t pasted it all across but it shows how strong Renesas is in the supplier silicon for space. I would strongly suggest that is why the Nasa and Renesas announcements came at the same time.

Then I looked at who Intersil are as they obvioiusly have a good partnership. The LTH would probably know this but guess who came across from Intersil to work for Brainchip? Non other than:

Louis DiNardo
Executive Chairman, President and CEO

Louis DiNardo has a strong track record of growing publicly listed and privately owned technology businesses, and has worked in venture capital firms where he has successfully backed a number of emerging technology companies. His recent roles include the President and CEO of Exar Corporation, where he was credited for turning around the underperforming NYSE-listed mid-cap semiconductor company by revamping the management team, cutting operating expenses and growing revenue and profit.

Before Exar, Louis was responsible for investing in and overseeing a portfolio of companies, including programmable logic companies, while he served as a partner at Crosslink Capital from 2008 to 2012 and the Managing Director at Vantage Point Venture Partners from 2007 to 2008. He also served as President and CEO, as well as Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors, at Xicor Corporation from January of 2001, until NASDAQ-listed Intersil Corp acquired the company in July of 2004.

He subsequently held senior executive positions at Intersil and became its President and Chief Operating Officer
. He has previously served as an independent director on several boards, including NYSE-listed Quantum Corp., a data management company; and Conexant, a privately held fabless semiconductor company based in California, USA.

Renesas Intersil​

Renesas Intersil

Explore your universe in space and defense with one of the oldest and most reliable brands in the business. The Renesas high-reliability components line began as Radiation, Inc. in 1950, grew into the Intersil brand, and was brought into the Renesas corporation in 2017.
Renesas has built on seven decades of experience in space and defense to design and innovate new improved components for mission success. Nearly every satellite in space trusts a Renesas component on board.
Renesas manufactures their space and defense products with controlled MIL-PRF-38535 QML compliance in Palm Bay, Florida. Products come with a range of reliability data to support SMD, MIL-STD-883 and Class-V/Q compliance.

Renesas Intersil ICs operate aboard the Mars Perseverance rover.
Renesas’s rad-hard power management and analog products are ideal for deep space harsh environments.

Renesas Intersil Space Products​

Highly reliable, efficient, accurate radiation hardened and radiation tolerant ICs for space applications and other radiation environments.
  • All products are MIL-PRF-38535/QML compliant
  • All products are 100% burned in
  • Consistent design and manufacturing in their MIL-PRF-38535-qualified facility in Palm Bay, Florida
  • Renesas is one of only a few RHA Defense Logistics Agency (Land and Maritime) QML suppliers
  • All products are fully Class V (space level) compliant
  • All products are on individual DLA SMD drawings
Intersil Hi-rel Space Products

Renesas performs multi-layer radiation testing to characterize products for harsh space environments.
  • Wafer-to-wafer low dose rate acceptance testing
  • High dose rate acceptance testing

Rad-Hard Products for Space and Harsh Environment​

• QML Class V/Q products
  • Space-Grade
  • Radiation characterized for the harshest space environments

Rad-Tolerant Products for Low-Earth Orbit and NewSpace Applications​

We really are going to be a moonshot!

Cheers!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users
Completely agree with all of the sentiment above, but at the same time how good would a cheeky announcement tomorrow be though 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

FJ-215

Regular
Dow futures up around 100 points. Perhaps the invasion may still be avoided: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7628109/biden-agrees-to-ukraine-summit-with-putin/?cs=14232

Putin cites security as a reason why he doesn't want a potential NATO member on his border ... however that is nonsense imo given Russia is a super power and will never be invaded because it would result in WW3 and the destruction of the planet.

If Putin does invade Ukraine it will be purely an ego thing ... a legacy he wants to leave behind as being the one who brought Ukraine back into the folds of Mother Russia ... and he doesn't care how many lives will be lost in the process and the immense suffering he'll wreak on the citizens of Ukraine as well as his own country.

'Tis to be hoped sanity prevails and Putin withdraws his troops.

While BRN's share price is down I think if there is one stock that will benefit from global tensions it will be BRN given the important role Akida is likely to play in the future defence capabilities of the US and its allies. I'm certainly holding tight.
"Putin cites security as a reason why he doesn't want a potential NATO member on his border ... however that is nonsense imo given Russia is a super power and will never be invaded because it would result in WW3 and the destruction of the planet."

Always good to go back and look at the past.

JFK - Cuban Missle Crisis

No one was sure how Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev would respond to the naval blockade and US demands. But the leaders of both superpowers recognized the devastating possibility of a nuclear war and publicly agreed to a deal in which the Soviets would dismantle the weapon sites in exchange for a pledge from the United States not to invade Cuba. In a separate deal, which remained secret for more than twenty-five years, the United States also agreed to remove its nuclear missiles from Turkey. Although the Soviets removed their missiles from Cuba, they escalated the building of their military arsenal; the missile crisis was over, the arms race was not.

Reactions: 7 users

Disbee

Emerged
Wow, just popped over to HC for a quick look. That site is just devoid of content and has a nasty 'new' Troll (probably UKS, Sunny or Shareman reincarnated, a HC Mod 😈), and also previously Feaby ripping-off TSEx content all over the place 💩 - it's now just sad, really really sad, and the new thread titles just reek of desperation. I think I'm ready to delete that site off my favourites list, it's just a waste of my time.

P.S. I'm not going to suggest everyone stops posting on that site, there are a few good people who are trying to rescue lost souls on HC and bring them to TSEx - there are genuine new investors that need to be lead to the light. 😇

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I hope not to bother anyone with repetition but I was intrigued by the definite connection (even it only spatio-temporal) between BRN/Vorago and Telstar:

1645433378025.png

1645433625293.png

Telstar is massive. BRN thought leaders have been banging on about smart fridges. Well, which fridges need to be the smartest?

1645434003432.png

Pharmaceutical laboratories are required to maintain refrigerators/freezers within exquisite parameters. These guys are into heaps of smart initiatives and, IMO, are planning more than one waltz with Vorago/BRN. I haven't much time to research because I'm deeply invested in family. I'm also deeply invested in BRN and am already supremely confident of our future so don't feel a desperate need for self-induced peristalsis into this wormhole. But I'm intrigued by this connection so I'm posting it one more time; calling upon the remaining 996 eyes (I have four). I could even use an ogre club upside the head if necessary...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Patients are absolutely key. They're how we prove how our breathalyser can detect 20 different cancers and covid.
Patients…. Pa
😉 I see what you did there… good one

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Sam

Yeah I’m not going to sleep tonight 😂

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Sam

I’ll keep patient and everyone needs patience 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Sam

Agreed; English can be patently abslurred...
Especially when you can’t pork chopley

BaconLover

Founding Member

Has this article been shared already?
Renesas is a beast.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Calsco

Regular
Hello everyone, I am a first time poster however have been an investor in BRN for a few years. I like many others have also converted over to TSE and am thankful to all of the regular posters who I have followed and who have kept me on board over the last few years.

I have a question / thought in relation to the reshuffle of the ASX200 that occurs next month. I was thinking to myself if I was working for a major company and wanted to cement my place in the ASX200/100 then I would wait to do a major announcement or multiple announcements in the lead up to the reshuffle to ensure the stock price is sitting at a higher level during the time that the reshuffle occurs?

Is this a stupid idea or is it possible this may happen?

Either way I look at my buy in price for BRN and what we achieved in the first month/s of this year and have no regrets for not selling at 2.30 as I believe in this company and what it can achieve in the future.

Reactions: 21 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I hope not to bother anyone with repetition but I was intrigued by the definite connection (even it only spatio-temporal) between BRN/Vorago and Telstar:

View attachment 1521

View attachment 1522

Telstar is massive. BRN thought leaders have been banging on about smart fridges. Well, which fridges need to be the smartest?

View attachment 1523

Pharmaceutical laboratories are required to maintain refrigerators/freezers within exquisite parameters. These guys are into heaps of smart initiatives and, IMO, are planning more than one waltz with Vorago/BRN. I haven't much time to research because I'm deeply invested in family. I'm also deeply invested in BRN and am already supremely confident of our future so don't feel a desperate need for self-induced peristalsis into this wormhole. But I'm intrigued by this connection so I'm posting it one more time; calling upon the remaining 996 eyes (I have four). I could even use an ogre club upside the head if necessary...
These guys refer to 'fuzzy' neural networks but a certain amount of 'fuzz' generates a spike, doesn't it?

Quatrojos

Regular
These guys refer to 'fuzzy' neural networks but a certain amount of 'fuzz' generates a spike, doesn't it?
I can't help but think that they refer to cloud-dependent learning, or FNNs, to deflect the progress they say they're making in smart initiatives...

Lets talk about relevant things, good and not so good. All of us need to be aware of SWOT. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. This is no easy walk in the park. I am absolutaly kicking myself when the SP rocketed through $2 that I didn't engage the logical part of my brain and take at least a little off the table. Instead, I thought 'this is validation of my very clever purchase much lower down. Well done me.' Only to experience the gut wrenching reality of a retracement that is testing many of us. @Fact Finders supportive justification in holding true has helped many of us,(especially me) and I thank you for that. We are all human and we stumble often, but we are blessed for having a community of like minded supporters. We all have our own individual torture points that we must work through.

This company is transformative both in innovation and benefit to shareholders. Back to my red wine.
You just might find that in a relatively short period of time your decision not to take a little off the table at $2 will feel more like genius than an opportunity missed. The fun is just getting started IMO.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom