BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taproot

Regular
Lets talk about relevant things, good and not so good. All of us need to be aware of SWOT. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. This is no easy walk in the park. I am absolutaly kicking myself when the SP rocketed through $2 that I didn't engage the logical part of my brain and take at least a little off the table. Instead, I thought 'this is validation of my very clever purchase much lower down. Well done me.' Only to experience the gut wrenching reality of a retracement that is testing many of us. @Fact Finders supportive justification in holding true has helped many of us,(especially me) and I thank you for that. We are all human and we stumble often, but we are blessed for having a community of like minded supporters. We all have our own individual torture points that we must work through.

This company is transformative both in innovation and benefit to shareholders. Back to my red wine.
Ahh, you get used to it. Watched it go from 5 cents to 90 cents and back to 30 cents, just kept on buying.
Topped up again today, and will be just as happy buying it at $10 I suspect.
Cheers 🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Lets talk about relevant things, good and not so good. All of us need to be aware of SWOT. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. This is no easy walk in the park. I am absolutaly kicking myself when the SP rocketed through $2 that I didn't engage the logical part of my brain and take at least a little off the table. Instead, I thought 'this is validation of my very clever purchase much lower down. Well done me.' Only to experience the gut wrenching reality of a retracement that is testing many of us. @Fact Finders supportive justification in holding true has helped many of us,(especially me) and I thank you for that. We are all human and we stumble often, but we are blessed for having a community of like minded supporters. We all have our own individual torture points that we must work through.

This company is transformative both in innovation and benefit to shareholders. Back to my red wine.
It's always good taking some profit along the way but I have seldom managed to do it.

I know some smart investors that keep a core position and have a trade position in some of the companies they are buying.

So when the s/p spike they sell their trading position and buy back when/if it retract.

By doing that, they sometimes manage to have a totally free core position, pretty smart move, the investment is totally de-risked but they has to follow their stickers very carefully and be ready to strike.

But for me, I am trading Aus (BRN), EU & US its just not possible to follow my stickers if I want my sleep. When I wake up it's about 1100AM Aus market and when I go to bed its around 1100AM in the US market so simply not possible to follow the markets I am in and I want my sleep, LOL.

Okay BRN is what I consider a pretty safe investment (As much as an investment is "safe"), the technology is needed and with almost endless possibilities + the management team seems very competent, so I think its fine just buy as many shares you fell comfortable owning and leave them in a drawer for a minimum a few years, no need to follow the s/p that much because it doesn't matter short term.

The investment is not safe anymore if we ending up in a nuclear war, then you should had spend all your hard earned money on a doomsday shelter underground if you are willing to live that way for x amount of years, which I am not because that's not living but more like hell.

Forgot to add: I have two options:

I can sell 10% of my shares when the s/p reach 6.8 or I can sell 20% when it reach 3.4, in each senareo my remaining shares are for free and my initial capital spend can be used for whatever I need it for, food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’m not telling anyone anything new as we all know Brainchip have a licence with Nasa.

Having NASA validating and telling the world that the technology works is probably more instrumental to BRN success than a lot of people realise and when NASA really start implementing the technology into present and future space missions BRN will not only be validated, they will be world leaders working with a company that ever man and his dog knows about.

It does make me wonder what they will invent using Akida

I don’t think BRN will earn much $$$ from NASA, I think BRN will earn more money with what NASA can invent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
I hope not to bother anyone with repetition but I was intrigued by the definite connection (even it only spatio-temporal) between BRN/Vorago and Telstar:

View attachment 1521

View attachment 1522

Telstar is massive. BRN thought leaders have been banging on about smart fridges. Well, which fridges need to be the smartest?

View attachment 1523

Pharmaceutical laboratories are required to maintain refrigerators/freezers within exquisite parameters. These guys are into heaps of smart initiatives and, IMO, are planning more than one waltz with Vorago/BRN. I haven't much time to research because I'm deeply invested in family. I'm also deeply invested in BRN and am already supremely confident of our future so don't feel a desperate need for self-induced peristalsis into this wormhole. But I'm intrigued by this connection so I'm posting it one more time; calling upon the remaining 996 eyes (I have four). I could even use an ogre club upside the head if necessary...
Hi Quatrojos, I had a look at the expo website and can see Telstar is an exhibitor and has a booth but I can’t see that BrainChip or Vorago do. What are you referring to here about the expo? I’m failing to see the link you are referring to on post.

Reactions: 5 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Public holiday in US tonight for Washington‘s birthday so no trading

Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
It's always good taking some profit along the way but I have seldom managed to do it.

I know some smart investors that keep a core position and have a trade position in some of the companies they are buying.

So when the s/p spike they sell their trading position and buy back when/if it retract.

By doing that, they sometimes manage to have a totally free core position, pretty smart move, the investment is totally de-risked but they has to follow their stickers very carefully and be ready to strike.

But for me, I am trading Aus (BRN), EU & US its just not possible to follow my stickers if I want my sleep. When I wake up it's about 1100AM Aus market and when I go to bed its around 1100AM in the US market so simply not possible to follow the markets I am in and I want my sleep, LOL.

Okay BRN is what I consider a pretty safe investment (As much as an investment is "safe"), the technology is needed and with almost endless possibilities + the management team seems very competent, so I think its fine just buy as many shares you fell comfortable owning and leave them in a drawer for a minimum a few years, no need to follow the s/p that much because it doesn't matter short term.

The investment is not safe anymore if we ending up in a nuclear war, then you should had spend all your hard earned money on a doomsday shelter underground if you are willing to live that way for x amount of years, which I am not because that's not living but more like hell.

Forgot to add: I have two options:

I can sell 10% of my shares when the s/p reach 6.8 or I can sell 20% when it reach 3.4, in each senareo my remaining shares are for free and my initial capital spend can be used for whatever I need it for, food for thought.
... and have you considered the dividends when it reaches $6.80? You can be free carried from the dividends alone.

I bought my first CBA shares in 1991, and kept reinvesting the dividends as long as the dividend reinvestment plan was in operation (20 years or so), so my CBA portfolio was basically free carried on the dividends. To be free carried on dividends, you don't need to reinvest. The dividends can just be subtracted from your capital investment. After all, it's just a psychological exercise.

I did sell some some CBA to buy BRN shares.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

JK200SX

Regular
OMG, LOL, The Hedgehog, what sites are you frequenting JK 😘he had like legendary status when I was a high school kid, back in the 80s. He'll give you a bit more than the thumbs up.
One thing I'm certain of is that AKIDA will get into more places, than he has ever managed to achieve :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Hi Quatrojos, I had a look at the expo website and can see Telstar is an exhibitor and has a booth but I can’t see that BrainChip or Vorago do. What are you referring to here about the expo? I’m failing to see the link you are referring to on post.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.telstar.com/international/telstar-japan/[/URL]

...driven by the philosophy of “human-centered automation,” the azbil Group strives to utilize technologies to realize safety, comfort, and fulfilment in people’s lives while contributing to the global environment. Through business activities that are contributing “in series” to the achievement of a sustainable society, the Group will help resolve social issues and create unique value.

Azbil’s comprehensive solutions range from the manufacturing of devices that use IoT, cloud computing and other advanced technologies to the development of intelligent building management systems. With the digital drive into smart cities, Azbil’s use of artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics will revolutionise the way society will interact and operate.

Akida inside Telstar Japan? Because these guys seem to be showcasing Vorago's silicon within their new product at Space Tech Expo...

I've rehashed this and stuck it into this thread to encourage the super-sleuths...

Reactions: 3 users

Quatrojos

Regular

...driven by the philosophy of “human-centered automation,” the azbil Group strives to utilize technologies to realize safety, comfort, and fulfilment in people’s lives while contributing to the global environment. Through business activities that are contributing “in series” to the achievement of a sustainable society, the Group will help resolve social issues and create unique value.

Azbil’s comprehensive solutions range from the manufacturing of devices that use IoT, cloud computing and other advanced technologies to the development of intelligent building management systems. With the digital drive into smart cities, Azbil’s use of artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics will revolutionise the way society will interact and operate.

Akida inside Telstar Japan? Because these guys seem to be showcasing Vorago's silicon within their new product at Space Tech Expo...

I've rehashed this and stuck it into this thread to encourage the super-sleuths...

Reactions: 1 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member

What’s your reference of the space tech expo about?

Reactions: 2 users

Violin1

Regular

We've probably all kicked ourselves a bit when we see that happen with a stock. The thing with Brainchip though is that we could see an announcement drop any day and that clever move to take some off the table turns out to be a bummer! The Mercedes news came out of nowhere. I Just operate on the basis that the share price has effectively gone up 10 cents a week since Christmas. Now that's the sort of Christmas present I really like.

Reactions: 20 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member

Diogenese

Top 20
That must be old because they are not listed for the 2022 exhibitor list (though Telstar are)
The Vorago/Brainchip EAP was announced in 2020.
https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-...ate-through-the-akida-early-access-program-2/

BrainChip and VORAGO Technologies Agree to Collaborate through the Akida™ Early Access Program​

Agreement to Support Phase I of NASA Program for Radiation-Hardened Neuromorphic Processor

Aliso Viejo, California – September 2, 2020

Reactions: 10 users

Quatrojos

Regular

Terroni2105

Founding Member

Guzzi62

Regular
... and have you considered the dividends when it reaches $6.80? You can be free carried from the dividends alone.

I bought my first CBA shares in 1991, and kept reinvesting the dividends as long as the dividend reinvestment plan was in operation (20 years or so), so my CBA portfolio was basically free carried on the dividends. To be free carried on dividends, you don't need to reinvest. The dividends can just be subtracted from your capital investment. After all, it's just a psychological exercise.

I did sell some some CBA to buy BRN shares.
There are several ways of doing it but sure dividend are always good to have but I am not that young anymore so I might be better off at selling my whole lot at some stage and just enjoy it.

Reactions: 10 users
Whilst unfortunately not Akida from how I read it, I do like where they went with this research, its applications and possibilities with something like Akida off the shelf.

A neuromorphic spiking neural network detects epileptic high frequency oscillations in the scalp EEG​

Show authors
Scientific Reports volume 12, Article number: 1798 (2022) Cite this article

Abstract​

Interictal High Frequency Oscillations (HFO) are measurable in scalp EEG. This development has aroused interest in investigating their potential as biomarkers of epileptogenesis, seizure propensity, disease severity, and treatment response. The demand for therapy monitoring in epilepsy has kindled interest in compact wearable electronic devices for long-term EEG recording. Spiking neural networks (SNN) have emerged as optimal architectures for embedding in compact low-power signal processing hardware. We analyzed 20 scalp EEG recordings from 11 pediatric focal lesional epilepsy patients. We designed a custom SNN to detect events of interest (EoI) in the 80–250 Hz ripple band and reject artifacts in the 500–900 Hz band. We identified the optimal SNN parameters to detect EoI and reject artifacts automatically. The occurrence of HFO thus detected was associated with active epilepsy with 80% accuracy. The HFO rate mirrored the decrease in seizure frequency in 8 patients (p = 0.0047). Overall, the HFO rate correlated with seizure frequency (rho = 0.90 CI [0.75 0.96], p < 0.0001, Spearman’s correlation). The fully automated SNN detected clinically relevant HFO in the scalp EEG. This study is a further step towards non-invasive epilepsy monitoring with a low-power wearable device.

Reactions: 8 users

Gies

Regular
“Scared and panicked by current events” thats resulted in the precipitous fall in the companies market cap in the past month. BRN is my largest share holding..
Dear AKIDA
BRN is my only position and I’m still very happy with it.
If you take the time to read the posts on this site and other info given by Sean and Rob you might realise that BRN has unbelievable potential.
The only fact that Mercedes mentioned the name Brainchip in their EQXX is of enormous value. Can you imagine a company like Mercedes taking the risk if they were not sure of the future with Brainchip. They have taken the lead by mentioning Brainchip. They are 100% sure that the road to the future is with Brainchip.
My advice would be sit back relax and join the ride.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
Top Bottom