BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Seems redundant to not just post the email in question here, i dont see why the company wouldnt allow it, now anyone who gives a shit will need to email the company to find the info that @TECH knows.... 40000 shareholders wow thats a clogged in box if even 5% contact the company.....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A very distrubing post Tech...not like you at all. If Ken has provided you and only you with information regarding the company's finances and capital plans then that is pretty much the definition of insider information. I have no want to upset your relationship with BRN personnel but this post moves me to write to the company to request that the information you have received be made available to all shareholders. At this stage you appear to be in a position of priveledge in respect of company information which, if true, does not accord with relevant disclosure requirements.

I also find your comments about FF quite high handed. Do you really believe that you and he are the only ones to have been on the BRN journey "for years". I for one made my first purchase of BRN shares in 2016 and have continued to accumulate since. And I have been nothing but respectful to you and other posters since joining this forum..........

So, are you going to post the information you have received or will I and others need to request that the company distribute it to ensure all shareholders are properly informed??
Hi Toasty.
You are perhaps making some assumptions based on Tech's sometimes cryptic style of writing.
He does not state that 'Ken's long email' included any privileged information regarding the company's finances or capital plans, merely that he (Tech) had views and opinions regarding said matters which he has declined, on this occasion, to share with our general group.
Tech has long been a champion of BRN and endured many attacks at that other place and has shared many of his opinions and insights with us over a long period. As has been previously pointed out it would be wise to take any information or data shared on these threads by anyone with a good dose of salt, as it is all done under the cover of anonymity, and whilst it can be pleasant and enlightening to share as we do, each contributor will be posting with both acknowledged and possibly sub conscience motivations which can be either benevolent or self serving.
It is up to each of us to discern how much weight we attribute to any individual's contributions.
This is a good ever evolving group which provides much education and amusement for many people and an outlet for those individuals who wish to contribute, but is many things to many people.
It just can become a little tedious when any one person seeks to impose their will on the rest.
If we don't like any particular item it is easy to skip on to something that is more interesting to us personally.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 47 users

Wags

Regular
Hi Toasty.
You are perhaps making some assumptions based on Tech's sometimes cryptic style of writing.
He does not state that 'Ken's long email' included any privileged information regarding the company's finances or capital plans, merely that he (Tech) had views and opinions regarding said matters which he has declined, on this occasion, to share with our general group.
Tech has long been a champion of BRN and endured many attacks at that other place and has shared many of his opinions and insights with us over a long period. As has been previously pointed out it would be wise to take any information or data shared on these threads by anyone with a good dose of salt, as it is all done under the cover of anonymity, and whilst it can be pleasant and enlightening to share as we do, each contributor will be posting with both acknowledged and possibly sub conscience motivations which can be either benevolent or self serving.
It is up to each of us to discern how much weight we attribute to any individual's contributions.
This is a good ever evolving group which provides much education and amusement for many people and an outlet for those individuals who wish to contribute, but is many things to many people.
It just can become a little tedious when any one person seeks to impose their will on the rest.
If we don't like any particular item it is easy to skip on to something that is more interesting to us personally.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
Well said Hop.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
Hmmm... What does everyone think of this?

View attachment 17605

View attachment 17606
Hmmm I’m not sure. Not personally a huge fan of Huawei products…

Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hmmm I’m not sure. Not personally a huge fan of Huawei products…

I think it's interesting though that it's a BMW digital key and I wonder what sort of sensors are required to operate it? I remember @cosors posting something about a Mercedes patent which outlined something similar using NFC technology, if I'm not mitaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Why are people so angry, gives me a good laugh seeing the boomers arguing on here. It’s ok the shareprice will go back up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Why are people so angry, gives me a good laugh seeing the boomers arguing on here. It’s ok the shareprice will go back up 😂
Lovers tiffs I think 🤣. When Arpan Pal didn’t reply to my valentines card I was upset too 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

robsmark

Regular
How do you know they are ‘Boomers’? Because they don’t identify as gender neutral or a tree, and don’t get hurt by words?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

I think it's interesting though that it's a BMW digital key and I wonder what sort of sensors are required to operate it? I remember @cosors posting something about a Mercedes patent which outlined something similar using NFC technology, if I'm not mitaken.

Hi @Fact Finder, did you just give me a laughing face emoji because I misspelt "mistaken"?

Got to admit that's actually hilarious - "if I'm not mitaken." Actually proves I was very mitaken. 🤣😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It's ok Iz, you geriatrics are welcome on here too. 🤣

Unknown.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
My thought on this is that.

I do not think BRN would divulge any information on its finances and buisness oppurtunities it be highly illegal and I do have complete faith that this is the case.

I personally never have bothered to contact the company as I don't feel it will add any value to my opinion and direction they are heading. I feel that constant contact just wastes their time even though they do have IR I believe that is a listing requirement. That said I think that that person or persons is doing lots of other work also so I leave them to that. That said I do hold a few shares that maybe I should be more active in my involvement but I do see progress again in these points:

1. Company growth added staff and office space.
2. Increased engagements and numbers growing.
3. Quarterly revenue to c9me we have not seen a clear picture.
4. Increased media coverage on BRN involvement and partnerships
5. General media coverage on growth in the industry particularly the shit to edge and SNN.
6. More research and publication on these.
7. Universities getting involved this is a big one.

Ask your self How many of these were in place 2 years ago? This is a sign of growth over say the last 5 years.

Money flow has not happened why these commercial products will not pay untill the end user has a product that integrates the tech to a product that is comercial.

Product releases take time especially when this is all new to the masts.

The departure from building chips is likely going to help BRN penetrate either into the market with there tech to allow for quicker adoption.

This also helps to keep capital spending down and derisking inventory issues and delivery to clients as well as potentially over produce product to only later have it depreciate as the technology evolves further.

These are the reasons why I personally sleep well. If we get to a nice price poi t next year over 2 dollars I do hope to go to the next share holder meeting and be alittle more involved then . I do see this achievable by February to April 2023.

This is not a short ride folks its a long ride in a luxtury Yatch owned by @Fact Finder lol. Served with only topselve items.IMO

Lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users
Hi @Fact Finder, did you just give me a laughing face emoji because I misspelt "mistaken"?

Got to admit that's actually hilarious - "if I'm not mitaken." Actually proves I was very mitaken. 🤣😝🤣
Yes but I am a fan of your intellect and wit and gave you too much credit this time as I thought was a play on “poor little kittens have lost their mittens..”. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Akida Man! Love it. I think this nickname will stick haha

Reactions: 2 users
Ok. I am going to keep this as short as possible.

Tech shared information from a reply he had received purporting to be from Ken Scarince that the communicated financial status quo as reported since last year had not changed.

At the same time Ken Scarince sent me an email the majority of which was private and about personal matters and as an aside he provided the text of an email he had sent to a number of shareholders who had contacted him regarding whether current market and world economics had changed previously advised company guidance on current cash reserves and the LDA Capital agreement. Simply put the answer was NO.

He asked that his email to me not be published. He stated that he was telling me about the communication in case the concerns he had received around capital raises were or became more widespread and that while he is happy to reply to shareholder requests directly 40,000 emails asking the same question would break him.

He asked me if it seemed to be becoming an issue would I mind communicating the above on TSEx.

Now I am an anonymous poster here like anyone else so no reason to believe me so leave aside all the above before you bury Ken Scarince in emails and consider the following known published facts.

The company has stated it has plenty of cash, the company has the locked in obligation with LDA Capital and until that is drawn down and concluded the question of further capital raises logically does not arise.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 78 users

Wags

Regular
Ok. I am going to keep this as short as possible.

Tech shared information from a reply he had received purporting to be from Ken Scarince that the communicated financial status quo as reported since last year had not changed.

At the same time Ken Scarince sent me an email the majority of which was private and about personal matters and as an aside he provided the text of an email he had sent to a number of shareholders who had contacted him regarding whether current market and world economics had changed previously advised company guidance on current cash reserves and the LDA Capital agreement. Simply put the answer was NO.

He asked that his email to me not be published. He stated that he was telling me about the communication in case the concerns he had received around capital raises were or became more widespread and that while he is happy to reply to shareholder requests directly 40,000 emails asking the same question would break him.

He asked me if it seemed to be becoming an issue would I mind communicating the above on TSEx.

Now I am an anonymous poster here like anyone else so no reason to believe me so leave aside all the above before you bury Ken Scarince in emails and consider the following known published facts.

The company has stated it has plenty of cash, the company has the locked in obligation with LDA Capital and until that is drawn down and concluded the question of further capital raises logically does not arise.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thankyou FF, also well said.
Nothing to see here folks other than reassurance of what has been previously publicly stated, move along.

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

Slade

Top 20
Firstly @TECH writes a post about the worrying global economy. A reasonable post on a topic that he is well in his rights to give his opinion on. I appreciated the post and if I took anything away from it, it was to stay patient. However, from that post someone took it upon themselves to accuse TECH of down ramping. The claim was that he has obviously sold shares and now wants to buy in at a lower price. I don't know how someone can quickly draw such a conclusion and if I was TECH I would be pretty upset by it. So TECH responds, who wouldn't. Now he is being attacked again by members that have jumped in for the kill. TECH has made an effort over the years to build up a rapport with the BrainChip team. I will bet my left nut that information TECH received is simply confirmation of what we have been told in the past, but nevertheless reassuring. I will bet that TECH was told that we still have cash to get us through and that a capital raise will not be needed in the near future. I bet he was told that they are working hard on the next version of Akida. And I bet everything else he was told, we already know. We all know how well BrainChip guards their NDAs, I can't imagine them revealing secrets to a shareholder. Credit to TECH, he is in dialogue with the team and its always nice to get confirmation on things. Undeniably, TECH has a good relationship with the management team, just as FF has and a few others. If you have held shares for years and are a decent person then you too could have built up a rapport with the company if you wanted to. Hell, if you are so upset, reach out to the company yourself. A few on here could do with looking inward. I value the comments of members that do reach out to the company. It would be a real shame if they get upset by personal attacks and decide they have had enough.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Bravo

Wow! Check this article out! It's all about ambient computing and it was published on 13 September 2022 and it includes a statement from Amazon about advancements in sensors, AI, NLU and edge capabilities. The last two words in the article are "pervasive connectivity".

Can't get more "pervasive" than Akida! He-he-he!🥳

Amazon collaborated with Setallantis in January and don't forget, in June Stellantis chose Valeo's third-generation LiDAR to equip multiple models of its different automotive brands from 2024.

Here are my fave extracts! 🤩

Extract 1. ❤️

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.21.45 pm.png

Extract 2. ❤️❤️❤️

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.21.56 pm.png

Extract 3

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.24.39 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 12.24.47 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

toasty

Regular
Firstly @TECH writes a post about the worrying global economy. A reasonable post on a topic that he is well in his rights to give his opinion on. I appreciated the post and if I took anything away from it, it was to stay patient. However, from that post someone took it upon themselves to accuse TECH of down ramping. The claim was that he has obviously sold shares and now wants to buy in at a lower price. I don't know how someone can quickly draw such a conclusion and if I was TECH I would be pretty upset by it. So TECH responds, who wouldn't. Now he is being attacked again by members that have jumped in for the kill. TECH has made an effort over the years to build up a rapport with the BrainChip team. I will bet my left nut that information TECH received is simply confirmation of what we have been told in the past, but nevertheless reassuring. I will bet that TECH was told that we still have cash to get us through and that a capital raise will not be needed in the near future. I bet he was told that they are working hard on the next version of Akida. And I bet everything else he was told, we already know. We all know how well BrainChip guards their NDAs, I can't imagine them revealing secrets to a shareholder. Credit to TECH, he is in dialogue with the team and its always nice to get confirmation on things. Undeniably, TECH has a good relationship with the management team, just as FF has and a few others. If you have held shares for years and are a decent person then you too could have built up a rapport with the company if you wanted to. Hell, if you are so upset, reach out to the company yourself. A few on here could do with looking inward. I value the comments of members that do reach out to the company. It would be a real shame if they get upset by personal attacks and decide they have had enough.
Hi Slade

I was not attacking Tech. I was simply suggesting that he doesn't use language in posts that conveys a meaning that can be misconstrued. In this case I, and many others, got the impression that Tech was saying he had received information that was not available to others and was only sharing it with FF. Even though we are all anonymous on a forum such as this I think we need to consider the words we post before hitting the enter button to ensure what we are trying to get across is not misinterpreted..............I'm sure FF as a alwyer will agree that words, and how they are used, is important in conveying the intended meaning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Wow! Check this article out! It's all about ambient computing and it was published on 13 September 2022 and it includes a statement from Amazon about advancements in sensors, AI, NLU and edge capabilities. The last two words in the article are "pervasive connectivity".

Can't get more "pervasive" than Akida! He-he-he!🥳

Here are my fave extracts! 🤩

Extract 1. ❤️

View attachment 17612

Extract 2. ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 17613

Extract 3

View attachment 17614 View attachment 17615
I think Jerome Nadel writes his speeches:

“What is ambient computing, in simple terms?​

Ambient computing, also commonly referred to as ubiquitous computing, is the concept of blending computing power into our everyday lives in a way that is embedded into our surroundings - invisible but useful.
The goal is to reduce the friction involved in utilizing tech, making it easier for users to take full advantage of technology without having to worry about keyboards and screens. Instead of having to directly interact with different computing devices to get desired results – for example, using your phone to make a phone call and your remote to turn on a TV– ambient computing allows all of your devices to work together seamlessly to fulfill your needs.
"In a multi-device world, people don't want to spend their life fussing with technology. An ambient approach gets the tech out of your way so you can live your life while getting the help you need," Rick Osterloh, Google's SVP of Devices and Services, said during Google's I/O 2022 keynote. "It doesn't matter what device you're using, what context you're in, whether you're talking, typing, or tapping. The technology in your life works together seamlessly."

Leave out the fact that Jerome Nadel did not use the word ‘Ambient’ this is exactly what he was saying in his last podcast interview.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom