BRN Discussion Ongoing

db1969oz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Wags

Regular
I often wonder what would happen to the bots if at 10.15 am on a Tuesday just by chance if 40,000 BRN shareholders all put on an order for 1,000 shares at market.

It would be interesting particularly if it coincided with a price sensitive announcement.

Would their algorithms be able to cope with such an event and or not and trigger a whole range of actions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Interesting concept there @Fact Finder . I'll play, count me in.

We should all get together and do it.
I am afraid to say it would be illegal for us to agree to do it. I was speaking about the hypothetical possibility of say it happening when the next predictable price sensitive announcement relating to a granted patent is released. New patents are usually not the cause of mass buying or FOMO but could be a trigger for frustrated disillusioned retail to act in this way.

It would be interesting to see how sophisticated the algorithms are that Brainchip competitors sing the praises off as providing their own version of Edge Ai solutions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 5 users
I am afraid to say it would be illegal for us to agree to do it. I was speaking about the hypothetical possibility of say it happening when the next predictable price sensitive announcement relating to a granted patent is released. New patents are usually not the cause of mass buying or FOMO but could be a trigger for frustrated disillusioned retail to act in this way.

It would be interesting to see how sophisticated the algorithms are that Brainchip competitors sing the praises off as providing their own version of Edge Ai solutions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Oh in that case I’m not in 😉

• Haha

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Oh in that case I’m not in 😉
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well. Hypothetically I’m in 😁

• Haha

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I often wonder what would happen to the bots if at 10.15 am on a Tuesday just by chance if 40,000 BRN shareholders all put on an order for 1,000 shares at market.

It would be interesting particularly if it coincided with a price sensitive announcement.

Would their algorithms be able to cope with such an event and or not and trigger a whole range of actions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Love it FF. Gamestop 2.0. I'm (not) in

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Shadow59

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Reddit before...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

gex

Regular
you can count me outish

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Cardpro

Regular
I think our name has already been exposed a lot ;):cool::LOL: Just need management to execute additional meaningful deals & contracts and announce them :ROFLMAO:

Another challenge is about having the right hardware to execute our AI/ML models. Our CPUs were not designed for such rigorous work that an AI/ML algorithm demands (we even use GPUs these days for some demanding tasks). No matter the scalability, there’s soon a limit that we’ll hit with our current infrastructure and the only way to solve that is to create infrastructures that are tailor made for AI/ML systems. A company named “BrainChip” comes to my mind as one of such companies creating tailor AI made chips (but mainly in Edge technology), but we need more and soon.

Read more at: https://www.cxotoday.com/interviews...aas-and-data-analytics-market-and-challenges/

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

3474C96C-1915-4AD1-94D3-063674EABBD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

sleepymonk

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
i am in

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JPIck

Regular
I often wonder what it would be like to get an incredible price sensitive announcement!!!!!

• Haha
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What was the late afternoon price action about??:unsure:

• Thinking

jk6199

Regular
Pay day Tuesday, I’m always looking to buy at these prices @Factfinder , I can’t help it if other people want to buy too 🤭

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Blazar85

Regular
What was the late afternoon price action about??:unsure:
Quite interesting........closing on the daily is also pleasant.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom