BRN Discussion Ongoing

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Any tech savvy folks able to track or get the full article? I’d love to read more! I do recall PVDM talking about data centres a while ago.

Attachments

• 3CD88B9C-A2AD-4BBD-BEB3-8264422F6469.png
    3CD88B9C-A2AD-4BBD-BEB3-8264422F6469.png
    370.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Rest in peace ma'am.
God save the King

• Love
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

I know I’m going to upset a few people, but what a fitting funeral to such a wonderful lady. Long live the queen.

6A5A9F09-F1BB-40B3-971E-EBB641EB3EE5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

cassip

Regular
Valeo "peep&park" features ultrasonic senors; you can add this equipment to any car/vehicle:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I love her forthright manner.

I love her conviction.

I love her lack of fear in the face of the Intel giant.

I love she cites Brainchip.

But what I love most is she is independent of Brainchip and obviously so.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Time for a podcast with Diana Deca. This is what she is the CEO of and its current investors include Boeing 😳

1663585311133.png

1663585243006.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
@chapman89 they need a verification engineer Mr Chapman

1663585696010.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Valeo "peep&park" features ultrasonic senors; you can add this equipment to any car/vehicle:

Great find Cassip!

I’ve been through Valeo’s website before but can’t recall this.

Looks like Valeo has “Plug and play” features to install into cars“ Lane keeping assist etc.

There’s to much to go through on that web page to copy and paste but well worth a look.

1663586107948.png

Valeo really is a great company to be partnered up with. From memory $20 Billion a year expected to increase for obvious reasons for the next 5 years at least.

It’s fantastic to be a trusted partner with them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Interesting.

Hadn't seen before but maybe posted already?

Wonder if we'll get a piggyback....with either of our bedfellows :)

SiFive Inc. Launches Three New Products That Support Self-Driving Car Technology

14 SEP 2022 06:05

JAKARTA - A startup from Silicon Valley, SiFive Inc., on Tuesday, September 13, launched three new products aimed at the automotive market. The product is emerging in one of the hottest areas for chipmakers for electric and self-driving cars which are expected to increase the number of chips needed.

The newly launched chip designs are the E6-A series for digital control applications such as steering, the S7-A for the so-called "safety island" which acts as a failsafe for other critical applications. There's also the X280-A for managing data from image sensors and doing machine learning work, including for autonomous driving.

"Where you'll see us going is from these targeted computing chips to the array of processors that will be available over the next 12 to 24 months," said SiFive CEO Patrick Little.

Prior to SiFive, Little helped build Qualcomm's automotive business, and says both Qualcomm Inc and Nvidia Corp can be great customers and partners for SiFive.

Qualcomm and Nvidia have both staked their development on the automotive business as big businesses and have launched systems like Snapdragon Ride and NVIDIA DRIVE that automotive customers can use for applications, including autonomous driving.

SiFive does not manufacture chips, but creates blueprints for chipmakers to use. It uses the RISC-V (ISA) instruction set architecture, the basis for building chips that determine what kind of software can run on the chip.

ARM from ARM Ltd's and Intel x86 are the dominant ISAs used today for general purpose processors, or computer brains. RISC-V is an open standard and is gaining traction, especially in China.

SiFive is now competing with Arm which is also targeting the automotive market.

Little said some of the strongest demand for its chip technology has come from customers looking to develop autonomous vehicles.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I know I’m going to upset a few people, but what a fitting funeral to such a wonderful lady. Long live the queen.

View attachment 16993
Never mind the pessimistic minds of the lost, our righteous conviction will prevail.
God save the KING

Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think its is referring to the scala gen 2 which I believe we are not involved 😞😓
Ummm.. no, swap your sad face for a happy face because it’s referring to third gen and I’ll be a monkeys uncle if we’re not involved in that!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I find this article interesting, regarding AMD Data centre product releasing next year.

I find this bits rather interesting 🤔

Screenshot_20220919_225200_Chrome.jpg

8 x improvement in AI Training Performance. I have been looking/searching for why AMD can improve 8x to the next release but can't find anything. Maybe someone more technical can find something 🤔.

Learning.
It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

• Thinking
I must say I loved Diana’s conversation with Bill.

I’ve posted it below because Diana was gold!

It’s a pity Diana’s got her own company because she’s both passionate and smart. Her field of expertise is neuroscience so I’m guessing Diana could add value to the company in some capacity! Diana even has the graciousness to acknowledge Brainchip which is nice given it’s probably competition.

Enjoy!

View attachment 16984

View attachment 16982
You're right, she is Gold!

BrainChip should head hunt her 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular

Nvidia Is on Sale and Cathie Wood Is a Big Buyer​

• Wood’s ARK funds have bought about 400,000 shares this month
  • Chipmaker’s valuation has been cut in half amid a deep selloff

A rebound for Cathie Wood’s exchange-traded funds may depend in part on an equally battered large-cap technology stock that’s been a long-time favorite of hers -- Nvidia Corp.

ETFs controlled by the growth stock proponent’s ARK Investment Management LLC have been loading up on Nvidia shares, purchasing more than 400,000 in September, according to the firm’s daily trading disclosures. ARK funds held more than 675,000 shares as of June 30, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
In the last 2 hours, Edge Impulse seems to be flooding the twitterverse with tweets about smart sensors.

The wearable tumor size monitor seems like a very useful concept and the Tic-Tag seems like an almost-ready-to-ship product.

I’m not saying these all contain Akida, but they are at the edge, contain AI, and are low power consumption. And even if they don‘t contain Akida, they will help get the story out to the world regarding low power consumption, edge based AI.

Has the flood of products being released begun?

1663602063719.png

1663602108517.png

YouTube clip of clogged vacuum detector

1663602255919.png

1663602439125.png

Tick Tag

Edge Impulse also have some tweets regarding edge Ai and ML applications. More examples of getting the word out there. The “Next is Now” conference seems a god start.

1663603100050.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

clip

Regular
Canon / Axis Communications

In this relatively old article from 2014, which was shared here several months ago, it is said that "one of the top two Japanese camera companies" belong to MegaChips customer list.
https://www.eetimes.com/megachips-japans-best-kept-secret/

This is just based on speculation:
If you look up Canon, you will notice, that they fit in three of MegaChips applications: Digital Appliances, OA Equipment and Smart Buildings.

who-is-megachips.png

Digital Appliances (and the icon) is obvious.
OA Equipment because Canon is also a large producer of printers / scanners / Digital copiers.
But Smart Buildings?

In 2015 Canon acquired Axis Communications.

https://www.axis.com/

They recently announced new cameras / products with deep-learning on the edge capabilities:

And here are some videos:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

clip

Regular
  • Love

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Iseki

Regular
Here is a link that you might find interesting and notwithstanding the price even went down today. As I said I was not recommending this company I was exampling how the market is illogical:

EDIT: I should have added to make it clear "Are you saying this is bad news and should have driven the price of this particular share down?"

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
" I should have added to make it clear "Are you saying this is bad news and should have driven the price of this particular share down?"

No, it's all good. It's great that there are companies trying to cure cancer, and that they're listed on the ASX and we can support them.

• Love

stockduck

Regular
Today is the opening from the IAA transportation 2022 and I read from a supplier:

and there is a lot of stuff.....

....if the lagest bus manufacter of Europe`s electric buses Solaris is a customer, it seems to be very energy efficient.... I´m right?

so they might be connected together (if you google for specifications for their cameras like DMC-1025):

There might be a connection with:

here they talk about CNN....
but is it possible to convert it in SNN-Technology....?

and that is quite astonishing for me:

"....Thanks to rapid bring-up of all key functions on Apache5, complemented by aiWare Studio’s unique offline NN optimization tools, aiMotive and Nextchip were able to demonstrate to lead customers the Apache5 IEP executing demanding automotive AI applications using the aiWare NPU within weeks of receiving first samples. These confirm that Apache5’s aiWare3P 1.6 TOPS NPU can deliver up to 98% sustained real-time efficiency for a wide range of NN workloads. Only minimal optimization effort was required, which was completed prior to receipt of the first devices.
..."

What could this be? Is there our IP? Maybe to much fantasy........but a really big market worldwide...... uff.

translation via google in english:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom