BRN Discussion Ongoing

clip

Regular
A quick search for "Axis Communications" and "spiking neural networks" brings two interesting results:

Robust Real-Time Face Detection

"These are definitely promising for the future. Good hardware acceleration will be
key to their success. The base operation is addition and not multiplication, and
the add operations are event driven and only executed when needed (compared
to CNNs where you just compute without thinking...).

Research on SNN acceleration
will not be wasted."

And also this article about BrainChip Studio, where "Axis Communications" is not mentioned direclty, but linked in a "related article":

https://www.securityinfowatch.com/v...elligence-works-its-way-into-facial-detection

brainchip_screenshot.596fcdd7a3bda.png
But to make a further connection between the BrainChip Studio article above and Axis Communications:

In this article "body cameras" are mentioned.

And three years later, in 2020, Axis enters the body camera market:

https://www.securityinfowatch.com/v...nications-enters-bodyworn-surveillance-market

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Quatrojos

Regular
The FACTS are:

1. That announcements are unlikely because the CEO Sean Hehir has said look to the income to judge the companies progress, and

2. That income again according to the CEO Sean Hehir will be lumpy.

Based on these two known facts you are more likely to be disappointed than not so perhaps you need to seriously explore these other opportunities that you have identified.

Brainchip is not a get rich quick scheme.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Unfortunately, these two facts together are somewhat oxymoronic...

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately, these two facts together are somewhat oxymoronic...
Yes but nonetheless they are the facts. 😁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 5 users
Ummm.. no, swap your sad face for a happy face because it’s referring to third gen and I’ll be a monkeys uncle if we’re not involved in that!
Don't you mean Monkey's Aunty??:unsure::giggle:

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
View attachment 17025

I noticed that the brainchip was not listed as Partners on SiFive's website and notified them yesterday.

They've already fixed it and confirmed back to me just then.😆😆😆😆😆😆
Really Good effort. Well done!!!! I had been wondering why we weren’t on SiFive’s website. Now I don’t have to wonder anymore.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy All,

I was doing some more research on SiMa.ai and it appears that they may have worked with TSMC's ecosystem partners via the TSMC Open Innovation Platform (OIP) in developing it's MLSoC.

On TSMC's website it says:

TSMC's Open Innovation® model brings together the creative thinking of customers and partners under the common goal of shortening each of the following: design time, time-to-volume, time-to-market and, ultimately, time-to-revenue. The model features:
  • the foundry segment's earliest and most comprehensive electronic design automation certification program, delivering timely design tool enhancement required by new process technologies;
  • the foundry segment's largest, most comprehensive and robust silicon-proven IP (intellectual properties) and library portfolio; and
  • comprehensive design ecosystem alliance programs covering market-leading EDA, library, IPs, Cloud, and design service partners.

This made me wonder if BrainChip is involved in TSMC's Open Innovation Platform. I didn't find anything formal to indicate this to be the case but I did stumble on a Pitt Street Research report which states "BRN will have TSMC manufacture Akida chips, which it can then sell directly to customers".

I thought this was very interesting as it's obviously another avenue for AKIDA to be incorporated in products without us being any the wiser.

Something to ponder over.

42 am.png

43 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Renesas buys another company entering the Radar market.

Renesas Acquires Fabless Semi Company to Enter Radar Market​

Image courtesy of Steradian
steradian.png

Renesas has acquired Steradian, a fabless semiconductor supplier specializing in radar ICs, to bolster its presence in ADAS and industrial applications.
Acquisition enables Renesas to provide complete portfolio of automotive and industrial sensing solutions.
Sep 19, 2022

DN_webinar_300x226_1.jpg

Seeking to carve out a presence in the automotive radar market, semiconductor supplier Renesas Electronics Corporatiorecently signed a definitive agreement to acquire Steradian Semiconductors Private Ltd., a fabless semiconductor company based in Bengaluru, India that provides 4D imaging radar solutions. The all-cash acquisition is expected to close by the end of 2022.
According to Renesas, the acquisition of Steradian's radar technology gives the semiconductor supplier a stronger presence in the radar market and boosts its automotive and industrial sensing solution offerings.

Related: Latest Cadence DSP Cores Target Radar, LiDAR Apps
With advancements of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) in the automotive market, automotive sensor fusion demand is growing to allow precise and accurate object detection of vehicles’ surroundings by combining data from multiple sensors, such as cameras, radar, and LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging). Radar accurately detects objects over long distances, day or night, even during harsh weather or other adverse environmental conditions. Because radar is considered an essential sensing technology for ADAS, the number of radar sensors installed in vehicles is expected to substantially increaes over the next five years, prompting Renesas to expand its automotive product portfolio with Steradian’s radar technology.
“Radar is an indispensable technology for ADAS, which uses a complex combination of various sensors,” said Hidetoshi Shibata, President and CEO of Renesas, in a statement. “The addition of Steradian's superb radar technology and engineering talent will allow us to extend our leadership in the automotive segments. We will also leverage their technology for industrial applications to drive our mid- to long-term business growth in both segments.”

Related: Bosch is Gunning for a Bigger Slice of the Automotive Semiconductor Business
Founded in 2016 as a start-up company, Steradian has extensive expertise in radar technology. Operating in the 76-81 GHz band, Steradian’s powerful 4D radar transceivers offer a high level of integration in a small form factor and high power efficiency. Renesas will leverage Steradian's design assets and expertise to develop automotive radar products, with plans to start sample shipments by the end of 2022. The company aims to develop complete automotive radar solutions that combine ADAS SoCs (System-on-Chips) for processing radar signals, power management ICs (PMICs), and timing products together with software for object recognition. These solutions will simplify the design of automotive radar systems and help speed product development.
Renesas and Steradian have been collaborating since 2018, mainly in industrial applications. Steradian's radar technology is expected to be adopted in home security systems such as surveillance, traffic monitoring for people, cars and motorcycles, HMI (Human-Machine Interface) systems such as gesture recognition and docking systems in airport terminals. Steradian provides targeted solutions for these applications by offering transceiver ICs, turnkey modules that include antennas, and software stacks for object recognition.
Spencer Chin is a Senior Editor for Design News covering the electronics beat. He has many years of experience covering developments in components, semiconductors, subsystems, power, and other facets of electronics from both a business/supply-chain and technology perspective. He can be reached at Spencer.Chin@informa.com.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

AI at the edge: 5 trends to watch

Image of Megan Crouse
by Megan Crouse in Edge
on September 19, 2022, 11:46 AM PDT
Edge AI offers opportunities for multiple applications. See what organizations are doing to incorporate it today and going forward.
Virtual screen with stock chart and polygonal arrow hologram.
Image: Who is Danny/Adobe Stock
AI at the edge continues to develop. AI applications on the edge are myriad: Autonomous vehicles, art, health care, personalized advertising and customer service could all make use of it. Ideally, edge architecture delivers low latency on account of being closer to the requests.
SEE: Don’t curb your enthusiasm: Trends and challenges in edge computing (TechRepublic)
Astute Analytica predicts the edge AI market will grow from $1.4 million in 2021 to $8 million by 2027, a CAGR of 29.8%. They expect this growth will come in large part from AI for the Internet of Things, wearable consumer devices and a need for faster computing in 5G networks, among other factors. These bring both opportunity and reservation because edge AI’s real-time data is vulnerable to cyberattacks.
Take a look at five trends likely to shape the field of edge AI in the next year.

Top 5 edge AI trends​

Separating AI from the cloud​

One of today’s sea changes is the ability to run AI processing without a cloud connection. Arm recently released two new chip designs which can bring processing power to the edge for IoT devices, skipping either a remote server or the cloud. Their current Cortex-M processor can handle object recognition, with other abilities such as gesture or speech recognition coming into play with the addition of ARM’s Ethos-U55. Google’s Coral, a toolkit to build products with local AI, also promises hefty AI processing “offline.”

Machine learning ops​

NVIDIA predicts that best practices in machine learning operations will prove a valuable business process for edge AI. It needs a new lifecycle for IT production — or, at least, that’s the speculation as MLOps develops. MLOps could help organize and push the flow of data to the edge. A continuous cycle of updates may prove effective as more organizations find out what works best for them when it comes to edge AI.

More must-read AI coverage​

Data scientists working on designing algorithms, choosing the model architectures and deploying and monitoring ML on a day-to-day basis may benefit from simplified ML methods.
That means “it’s possible for neural nets to design neural nets,” said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
Auto ML requires a lot of memory and computational power, so its deployment at the edge goes hand-in-hand with other ongoing processing considerations.

Specialized chips​

In order to do more processing on the edge, companies need custom chips to deliver sufficient power. Last year, startup DeepVision made headlines with a $35 million series B financing round for its video analytics and natural language processing chip for the edge.
“We expect 1.9 billion edge devices to ship with deep learning accelerators in 2025,” Linley Group principal analyst Linley Gwennap explained.
DeepVision’s AI accelerator chip pairs with a software suite that essentially transforms AI models into computation graphs. IBM released their first accelerator hardware in 2021, intended to battle against fraud.

New use cases and capabilities for computer vision​

Computer vision remains one of the prominent uses for edge AI. NVIDIA’s partner network for its application framework and set of developer tools includes over 1,000 members today.
A major development in this area is multimodal AI, which pulls from multiple data sources to go beyond natural language understanding into analyzing poses and performing inspection and visualization. This could come in handy for AI which seamlessly interacts with people, such as shopping assistants.
Higher-order vision algorithms can now classify objects by using more granular features. Instead of recognizing a car, it can go deeper to pinpoint the make and model.
Training a model to recognize which granular features are unique to each object can be difficult. However, approaches such as feature representations with fine-grained information, segmentation to extract specific features, algorithms that normalize the pose of an object and multiple-layer convolutional neural networks are all current ways to enable this.
Enterprise use cases in their infancy include quality control, live supply chain tracking, identifying an interior location using a snapshot and detecting deep fakes.

Increased growth of AI on 5G​

5G and beyond are almost here. Satellite networks and 6G wait on the horizon for telecommunications providers. For the rest of us, there’s still some time to transition between 4G core networks that work with some 5G services before jumping fully into the next generation.
Where does this touch edge AI? AI on 5G could lend greater performance and security to AI applications. It could provide some of that low latency edge AI requires, as well as opening up new applications such as factory automation, tolling and vehicle telemetry, and smart supply chain projects. Mavenir introduced edge AI with 5G for video analytics in November 2021.
There are more emerging trends in edge AI than we can fit on one list. In particular, its proliferation might require some change on the human side as well. NVIDIA predicts edge AI management will become a job for IT, likely using Kubernetes. Using IT resources instead of having the line of business manage edge solutions can optimize costs, Gartner reported.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love

clip

Regular
This press release is 2 and a half years old!!!!!
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC
Yes, the same year when BrainChip has shipped their Evaluation Boards.

So 1. Gen of Body-Cams without AKIDA, maybe 2. Gen with AKIDA inside.

IMHO Bodycams could even more benefit from AKIDA than stationary cams in terms of power consumption, (bandwidth / internet connection, when the bodycamera is streaming) and it can also be trained to trigger an alarm, if it detects a weapon, for example.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cgc516

Regular
View attachment 17025

I noticed that the brainchip was not listed as Partners on SiFive's website and notified them yesterday.

Great work. I have been out but here is the evidence of your achievement:

Software Tools, OS, and IP Partners​

• Support for SiFive Core IP
  • Compilers, Debuggers, IDEs
  • OS, RTOS
  • Simulation Models
  • Safety Certification and Services

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

KKFoo

Regular
Just bought another 20k..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
View attachment 17025

Thats great, thanks for the effort.

Partners page now looks awesome with our name on it

• Fire
  • Love
Great work. I have been out but here is the evidence of your achievement:

Software Tools, OS, and IP Partners​

• Support for SiFive Core IP
  • Compilers, Debuggers, IDEs
  • OS, RTOS
  • Simulation Models
  • Safety Certification and Services

The following is the best evidence I can find of where SiFive and Brainchip come together:

1. FROM THE PARTNERSHIP PRESS RELEASE:
“Employing Akida, BrainChip’s specialized, differentiated AI engine, with high-performance RISC-V processors such as the SiFive Intelligence Series is a natural choice for companies looking to seamlessly integrate an optimized processor to dedicated ML accelerators that are a must for the demanding requirements of edge AI computing,” said Chris Jones, vice president, products at SiFive. “BrainChip is a valuable addition to our ecosystem portfolio”.

2. FROM THE SiFive WEBSITE:

iFive Intelligence

SiFive Intelligence X280

The SiFive Intelligence™ X280 is a multi-core capable RISC-V processor with vector extensions and SiFive Intelligence Extensions and is optimized for AI/ML compute at the edge.

In addition to ML inferencing, it is ideal for applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance while under power constraints (e.g., AR, VR, sensor hubs, IVI systems, IP cameras, digital cameras, gaming devices).

Download X280 and X280-MC Data Sheet >

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Cardpro

Regular
View attachment 17025

I would like to also ask Valeo for not mentioning us on their website but I don't want to piss them off so I will let that slide and be happy that they are working with us lol

IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Rskiff

Regular
This is interesting but unfortunately no Akida..........https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/475143/chinese-scientists-develop-face-mask-that-can-detect-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR2it36YZ1qla1JQn4H1eW1iHy9qSRtz83Gks5-fLPlHx7thQl0Rk3SqZNs

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just saw this in a search and explains the Edge Impulse process pretty well.

Search said from 4 days ago but probs on the Edge site...didn't look haha

We get a few mentions throughout :)

1663650251320.png

Edge Impulse – Making Machine Learning Available for Embedded Devices​

Edge Impulse is a software as a service (SaaS) platform that uses a compiler to turn TensorFlow Lite models into C++ programs. The platform works with existing tools and is designed to compete with startups. This article explores Edge Impulse’s unique capabilities and competitive positioning.

Edge Impulse is a software as a service platform​

Edge Impulse is a software as ta service platform that makes machine learning available for embedded devices. Launched in mid-2019, the platform already boasts a growing list of enterprise customers including Oura, Polycom, and NASA. Its goal is to help customers deploy machine learning on their embedded devices and achieve high-impact results.

Edge Impulse also has a relationship with Arm. Shelby’s previous startup, Sensinode, was acquired by Arm in 2013. Sensinode provided low-power mesh networking and Internet gateway systems. The two companies were able to work together on end-to-end solutions that covered tel infrastructure and embedded devices. The acquisition gave Arm access to a range of compute power.

Edge Impulse is available as a free SaaS platform for developers. It includes all of the steps needed to build a machine-learning model, from data collection to signal processing and deployment to the sensor. It is free to use for individual developers, but there is a paid version for enterprise customers. The SaaS platform is a powerful tool for embedded engineers looking to make machine-learning solutions for their applications.
Edge Impulse is the leading development platform for machine learning on edge devices. It simplifies the process of developing and testing ML models on edge devices by streamlining data collection and integration. It then validates the models against real-world data. And finally, it deploys optimized models to edge targets, unlocking massive value across every industry. With the platform, millions of developers and businesses can now build and deploy machine-learning applications on billions of devices.

Edge Impulse has received several awards for its EON Tuner, an algorithm that automatically selects the most suitable machine learning model for the edge. It also supports the BrainChip MetaTF platform, which helps developers quickly develop enterprise-grade ML algorithms. To learn more about Edge Impulse, check out the free hour-long webinar.

It uses a compiler that converts TensorFlow Lite models into human readable C++ programs​

Edge Impulse is a platform that uses a Tensorflow Lite compiler to build deep learning models on embedded devices. The resulting model can be deployed to any device, whether it be a smartphone, tablet, or PC. It is a cross-platform and open-source platform that makes it easy to train models and deploy them at the Edge. It works on Linux-based embedded devices and mobile devices.

Edge Impulse works with TensorFlow Lite, an open-source deep learning framework. It is designed for on-device machine learning inference, and it is lightweight and low-latency. Its architecture allows for efficient model conversion, and it uses a compiler that translates TensorFlow Lite models into human-readable C++ programs. This allows it to run on a wide range of hardware, including devices with low-power MCUs.

The TinyML algorithm is designed to detect three different types of geometry. Edge Impulse implements it with its C++ SDK and TensorFlow support. It can also be deployed using a custom PCB. It can also run in standby mode. In addition, TinyML models can be used to filter sensor data.

The Edge Impulse SDK provides a number of useful examples. For instance, the vacuum-recognition demo contains examples and data. This data can be downloaded separately from the GitHub repository. The data used for this demonstration is the COCO dataset.

The model is optimized for low latency, which is important when it is deployed at the edge. By reducing the computational costs, it is possible to produce a model that uses less memory. Optimizing the model reduces its size while preserving its accuracy. Moreover, it allows for a model to store its data as graphs or 32-bit floating-point values.

Edge Impulse also provides support for data forwarding. By leveraging UART connectivity, users can use the CLI to classify sensor data. The Edge Impulse studio also enables customization of data processing, learning, and optimization.

Edge Impulse can also be used to build ML models. This platform has a range of built-in tools and libraries that will make it easy to train ML models. Its CLI supports capturing data from serial ports, CSV files, and JSON files.

It integrates seamlessly with existing tools​

With Edge Impulse, you can build AI applications using familiar and well documented methods. The tools in this software suite can be combined to achieve a variety of goals, from detecting anomalies to analyzing signal patterns. They provide several different analysis methods, including signal flattening and analysis of repetitive motion.

The software also allows you to build custom models without coding. There are 3 basic building blocks you must use to build a model. The first one, input block, is used to specify the type of data you want to input to the model. This can be images or time series.

Edge Impulse’s AI platform is available as a free and enterprise version. The free version has some limitations, such as a single developer’s sweat and a cloud storage limit of four GB. The enterprise version, which costs $149 per project, removes these restrictions and allows for up to five users per project.

Edge Impulse enables the development of enterprise-grade ML algorithms that train on real sensor data. These models can be quantised and optimised. Then, they can be deployed on BrainChip Akida devices. Enterprise developers can also leverage the BrainChip MetaTF model deployment block to deploy neuromorphic models.

Edge Impulse is free and easy to use. It helps speed up data pre-processing and model building. It features a user-friendly UI that guides you through the process and allows you to customize your model. It also provides a TensorFlow-lite model library that supports all popular formats.

Edge Impulse’s AI technology is based on the BrainChip Akida processor, a breakthrough neural networking processor architecture that delivers high performance and ultra-low power, while still allowing for on-chip learning. It also enables you to visualize the results of your inference using any web browser.

It competes with startups​

Edge Impulse is a startup that uses machine learning to build smarter embedded devices. The company launched in mid-2019 and has almost 30,000 developers using its platform. Its customers include NASA, Polycom, and Advantech. In a recent funding round, Edge Impulse raised $34 million from investors including Coatue, Momenta Ventures, and Acrew Capital.

The startup uses off-the-shelf machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow to make its models as easy to use as possible. It also provides tools for domain experts to collect data, classify it, and predict the future. Those features are also available in the free tier of Edge Impulse. The company also offers a subscription option that allows customers to gain access to features like collaboration between multiple engineers, larger datasets, and model versioning.

Edge Impulse’s platform makes it easier to build smarter IoT applications. It supports sensor, audio, and computer vision applications. It can also help with asset tracking and health applications. In addition, it ingests 99 percent of critical sensor data, which improves the performance of its algorithms. This technology also enables developers to quickly and easily create new applications.

Edge Impulse has recently raised $34 million in Series B funding. This investment will allow the startup to expand its operations, marketing, and staff. The company also plans to double its annual recurring revenue and triple its market valuation by 2022. Its current investors include Coatue, Sequoia Capital, and Accel.

As a SaaS platform, the company offers developers a solution to implement TinyML in their enterprise environments. Its SaaS platform includes the entire set of steps that is necessary to build models: data collection, signal processing, and deployment to a sensor. It’s available for free to individual developers, as well as a paid service for enterprise customers.

The vid appears to be from Nov 2021.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Be nice if Antonio could be a bridge between BRN, Arteris & ARM for some overlapping tech huh :)

Definitely play in the same space.

Expanded Partnership Between Arteris and Arm to Accelerate Automotive Electronics​

by Arteris Marketing, on September 12, 2022

The collaboration will provide a greater choice of integrated and optimized solutions with leading Arm processors and Arteris system IP.

Automotive Partnership LinkedIn Image

CAMPBELL, Calif. – September 12, 2022 – Arteris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIP), a leading provider of system IP which accelerates system-on-chip (SoC) creation, today announced that it is expanding its partnership with Arm to help speed up automotive electronics innovation. This collaboration leverages leading-edge Arm® processors with Arteris system IP to enable autonomous driving, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), cockpit and infotainment, vision, radar and lidar, body and chassis control, and other automotive subsystems. The partnership delivers solutions that could hasten the path for customers to realize SoCs with high performance and power efficiency for complex and demanding safety-critical tasks with differing workloads while reducing project schedules and costs.

The automotive industry is at a critical inflection point with demand for autonomy, more capable ADAS, richer driver experiences and electrification driving the need for more capable SoCs and microcontroller units (MCUs). Our expanded collaboration with Arteris gives our mutual customers access to a greater choice of market-leading, safe, integrated and optimized automotive solutions, enabling faster time to market. "
Ian Smythe, Vice President product marketing, Arm

“The automotive industry is at a critical inflection point with demand for autonomy, more capable ADAS, richer driver experiences and electrification driving the need for more capable SoCs and microcontroller units (MCUs),” said Ian Smythe, vice president product marketing at Arm. “Our expanded collaboration with Arteris gives our mutual customers access to a greater choice of market-leading, safe, integrated and optimized automotive solutions, enabling faster time to market.”

Designers creating automotive electronics use Arm’s broad portfolio for core compute leveraging the Arm AE roadmap including Cortex®-A processors, Cortex-R, Cortex-M, and Mali™. Developers also depend on Arteris system IP consisting of FlexNoC® and Ncore® interconnect IP and Magillem® IP deployment software to assemble automotive SoCs. This extended partnership means that Arteris and Arm are now delivering customer success via seamless integration and optimized flows with the highest quality of results, enabling ISO 26262 systems with the highest automotive safety integrity levels and well-aligned roadmaps to solve current and future automotive SoC design challenges.

“Arteris continues to see very strong demand for automotive systems because of growing demands for intelligence and sensing and the resulting need for high-performance compute with advanced system-on-chip connectivity,” said K. Charles Janac, president and CEO of Arteris, Inc. “We are delighted to extend our partnership with Arm to accelerate best-in-class solutions to support semiconductor companies, Tier 1 suppliers, automotive OEMs, and ride-sharing companies in creating the new world of transportation.”

To learn more about these solutions, visit https://www.arm.com/partners/automotive-ecosystem-catalog/arteris-ip

About Arteris IP​

Arteris is a leading provider of system IP, consisting of network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and IP deployment technology to accelerate system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductor development and integration for a wide range of electronic products. Vertical applications include automotive, mobile, consumer electronics, enterprise datacenters, 5G communications, industrial and IoT, leveraging technologies such as AI/ML and functional safety for customers such as BMW, Bosch, Baidu, Mobileye, Samsung, Toshiba and NXP. Arteris IP products include the FlexNoC® interconnect IP, Ncore® cache coherent IP, CodaCache® standalone last level cache, ISO 26262 safety, Artificial Intelligence, automated timing closure and Magillem SoC assembly automation. Customer results obtained by deploying Arteris IP include higher performance, lower power and area, more efficient design reuse and faster SoC development, leading to lower development and production costs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom