BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Vor 11 Stunde hat es Markus Schäfer von Mercedes bei LinkedIn gepostet, jetzt die Frage, warum er das getan hat!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

misslou

Founding Member
There were some great questions too. Hopefully Brainchip release the video or even better the transcript
The wonderful Techgirl has posted the video in the other thread: BRN News: Media Alert: BrainChip CEO Presents at International Investment Forum 2022 - 16th Feb 2022, 12:32pm

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
Morning all.
This was just posted by Dallas@starkbier68 on twitter.
Anything in here that resembles Akida.
Leave that up to gear heads on here .

Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Vor 11 Stunde hat es Markus Schäfer von Mercedes bei LinkedIn gepostet, jetzt die Frage, warum er das getan hat!!

We love to have you here as our co-owner/shareholder of this great company.

I would say this though - appreciate if you post here in English. Helps a lot of people who use this forum to communicate.
I asked the admin for the translator, however google translate doesn't allow this option these days anymore.

I am sure plenty of others feel the same. And I know there are plenty of people here with English as their second or third language. And if they all start to use their own language here, that won't be very pleasant reading.

So, please post in English so all here would understand.

@zeeb0t can we make this a general rule please? I believe it helps reading in general.

• Love
Reactions: 39 users
D

Deleted member 118

1645131818850.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
my last posts i wrote in English i agree with your statement my google always translate everthing i hope this is english now

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

WhiteDove

We love to have you here as our co-owner/shareholder of this great company.

I would say this though - appreciate if you post here in English. Helps a lot of people who use this forum to communicate.
I asked the admin for the translator, however google translate doesn't allow this option these days anymore.

I am sure plenty of others feel the same. And I know there are plenty of people here with English as their second or third language. And if they all start to use their own language here, that won't be very pleasant reading.

So, please post in English so all here would understand.

@zeeb0t can we make this a general rule please? I believe it helps reading in general.
Or at least paste a translation below the German :)

Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

my last posts i wrote in English i agree with your statement my google always translate everthing i hope this is english now

1645132429577.gif

Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
Its Thurs night here and not looking forward to Friday with hurricane storm Eunice about to bear down on me. Wish me luck, I'm actually panicking, last night i thought i was in a mini earthquake when storm Dudley passed thru but now Eunice is double that! Actually an akida remote camera device would be good in attic to alert us as soon as rain breaks thru the tiles as we have set up a cheap camera device but it won't not alert us but if we had an AKIDA device we would know instantly 😢🤞🙏 Please let this 12hr period pass over 🙏

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users
This stock has certainly retreated markedly despite the over exuberance of many . Fantasies do not often eventuate a more realistic approach wins the day.

D

Deleted member 118

Its Thurs night here and not looking forward to Friday with hurricane storm Eunice about to bear down on me. Wish me luck, I'm actually panicking, last night i thought i was in a mini earthquake when storm Dudley passed thru but now Eunice is double that! Actually an akida remote camera device would be good in attic to alert us as soon as rain breaks thru the tiles as we have set up a cheap camera device but it won't not alert us but if we had an AKIDA device we would know instantly 😢🤞🙏 Please let this 12hr period pass over 🙏
All my family live in the uk and hopefully they will be ok, I’m just worried about my best mate that lives in a caravan, but stay safe nevertheless

Reactions: 9 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Sorry to hear that MD, hopefully the storm is not as bad as predicted, my love & thoughts are with you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
This stock has certainly retreated markedly despite the over exuberance of many . Fantasies do not often eventuate a more realistic approach wins the day.

Realistically, this is going to moon in the long run. In the meantime.... LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
A rough day in the market, nothing the BRNers can’t handle!!!

Reactions: 16 users

Andi85

Did a small top up when it hit 1.35 today. Hope it is the base price

Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
All my family live in the uk and hopefully they will be ok, I’m just worried about my best mate that lives in a caravan, but stay safe nevertheless
Caravan?? o lordy if u can reach him tell him to get the hell out of the caravan within 6 to 12 hours! :(

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Caravan?? o lordy if u can reach him tell him to get the hell out of the caravan within 6 to 12 hours! :(
I’ve tried calling and messaging him 👎

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

MrNick

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Some points I wrote down from the interview.

• The Mercedes logo was shown in a presentation slide along with other 'Early Adopters' logos (Valeao, NASA and Verago) and licensees (Renesas and MegaChips)
• When asked about Mercedes MBUX, Sean indicated that Akida has multiple use cases rather than a single use case
• Sean was emphatic that he can see a use case for Akida in the Metaverse
• The vast majority of EAP’s are progressing ahead
• The company’s head-count is set to grow considerably this year on the development side (i.e.engineers) and on the marketing side
• The company is set to invest heavily (i.e.to burn cash) to enable it to grow at a rapid pace up to 2025
• A new set of tech will be unveiled later this year
• Within the next year there will be more commercial traction and more strategic hires
• Within 5 years Sean wants to see Akida become the defacto standard in the market as the way to do edge computing, (like the way Bluetooth is a standard).
• “ We want to be the standard and we should be the standard."
• Sean welcomes competitors but wants the lead extended not closed
Thank you and Bravo!

Reactions: 7 users

MrNick

Regular
Ford are certainly sniffing out some brilliant new solutions...

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.48.44 am.png

Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom