BRN Discussion Ongoing

Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
Bei unseren Nachrichten in Deutschland wird nichts von irgendwelchen Übergriffen oder militärischen Aktionen bezüglich der Ukraine gemeldet, Putin dementiert angreifen zu wollen USA spricht anders, somit weiß man nicht wem man glauben kann, schwierig!
Entschuldigung, ist es Ihnen möglich, vor dem Posten zu übersetzen, da diese Seite keinen internen Übersetzer hat.
(Sorry, is it possible for you to translate before posting as this site does not have an internal translator.)

Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq, thanks for the update. Looks like Sean will be on in 7.5 hours time. They must have a lot of presenters. I remember once for another presentation (Valeo I think) the starting times got muddled up. Does it sound right that the presentations will go on for so long?
Evening Slade,

Don't quote me but I think you are wright.

I am in South Australia, think for me the start time is roughly 5:00am

Going to try and have a quick snooz then watch live.

Had a bit of a chuckle , the atomic clock in grenich , which world clocks are calibrated to must have a flat battery and be running slow, as the German presenters ( I think German) were a little late to open the discussions.

Unheard of.

Regards,
Esq.

marsch85

Regular
I don’t expect this presentation to be much different from the virtual investor one, so not getting out of bed for it myself. But happy to be proven wrong!

Edit: am hoping for a good Q&A to watch later on

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular
Hi Esq, thanks for the update. Looks like Sean will be on in 7.5 hours time. They must have a lot of presenters. I remember once for another presentation (Valeo I think) the starting times got muddled up. Does it sound right that the presentations will go on for so long?
Hi Slade, I've been to a few of these (different industry) and sounds about right. 9am-12pm is 3 hrs, 1.5hrs lunch then the arvo session. Last month I attended a webinar run out of London by Benchmark Minerals Intelligence and they had morning and afternoon session.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi Slade, I've been to a few of these (different industry) and sounds about right. 9am-12pm is 3 hrs, 1.5hrs lunch then the arvo session. Last month I attended a webinar run out of London by BenchMark Intelligence and they had morning and afternoon session.
Thanks Proga.

Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
found this on my uk connection as im instantly logged on uk sites
Screenshot_20220217-113901_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 21 users

windfall

So is the report that 15 chimpanzees have died untrue? FF
I can't imagine it would be true. What would they be dying from? The only possibility I can think of is that the wires may take a long time to implant, and they have chimps under anaestheic for unsafe periods of time. Some of the claims I've read are ridiculous. Neuralink has a very large team of animal welfare experts.

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

bald gehts los, freu mich schon drauf!!!!

edski

Emerged
I would hate to be waiting at a road rail crossing for the 7.29km train to go past. :cool:
I'd hate it more if I lost count of the cars after I saw the end of the train!

Reactions: 1 users

Krustor

Regular

bald gehts los, freu mich schon drauf!!!!

Hallo Sirod, leider hat diese Seite keine automatische Übersetzungsfunktion, weshalb es für unsere australischen Freunde gut wäre, wenn du hier künftig in englischer Sprache posten würdest.

Translated: Sirod is looking forward to the presentation from Sean at the IIF. I asked him to write in English in the future, because this aweful forum doesnt support an auto-translation from German to English

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Justchilln

Regular
I see the following is being introduced in the USA next year. I cannot access the site as you have to be a subscriber.

Mercedes-Benz expands EV lineup with AMG EQE​

Performance version of electric sedan to arrive in U.S. early next year​

I know we keep revisiting this exciting collaboration and until such time that the Licencing Agreement is announced we have to join dots. I really have to hope that they want Akida in these models before they are shipped off which may just speed up the process of signing a piece of paper.

If you really want to use the term "Performance version" you would want the best tech inside so that this can be achieved!

AI & navigation​

Ahead of the destination​

Enjoy the ride – and the rest is taken care of by the Electric Intelligence navigation system. This intelligent, self-learning system proactively plans a fast and convenient route for you, including charging stops – with only green electricity, if you prefer – and also calculates dynamic factors such as battery level, weather, traffic situation and the driving style. Always with the goal of bringing you relaxed to your destination.

MBUX Hyperscreen​

Everything in view​

An interface that adapts completely to you: the MBUX Hyperscreen with head-up display. This futuristic user interface that stretches across the entire width keeps you updated with the most important information at all times. Operation is highly intuitive and is supported by learning software. This ensures that the system is adapted to your exact requirements and that you can see the right information at the right time – for example, the AMG DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes, should you spontaneously wish to change to a sportier stye of
This has the appearance of a 'false-flag' attack, whereby one party fabricates an event as a pretext to justify an invasion or similar action.

An historical example is the attack on a German radio station on 31 August 1939 near the Polish border by Germans dressed as Polish troops. The Germans accused the Poles of raiding the station, showed photos of dead bodies (actually German prisoners) and used it as a pretext to invade the next day.

I don't know if this case is a false-flag and I'm not saying it is. If it is, however, it would be a strong indicator of imminent action by the Russians.
Ive been topping up a fair bit in low 1.40s as my opinion is 1.40 is our bottom that has already been tested a few times now.. i think even if we do drop here or there below it.. it will just be over sold and bought back up. From here.. who knows but i am still yet to sell a single share and see alot of these ups and downs are just day traders playing off the volume and charts. 1.40 is a fantastic bottom and base to move off once a few more contracts have been published. The sheer volume over the past month would have me believing that the average holding of most investors (other than alot of the LTHs) is significantly higher today than november. Maybe its 1.40??? And so there is no point in selling below for a loss.. thats my guess. Anyway the SP looks like it is happy in the mid 1s for now.. just another waiting game, this time most of us have a bigger cusion to rest on whilst we wait for the world to catch up
I don’t expect this presentation to be much different from the virtual investor one, so not getting out of bed for it myself. But happy to be proven wrong!

Edit: am hoping for a good Q&A to watch later on
You were absolutely correct, the press release said they would Go into a lot more detail …… they did not . Wish I stayed in bed

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

I can't imagine it would be true. What would they be dying from? The only possibility I can think of is that the wires may take a long time to implant, and they have chimps under anaestheic for unsafe periods of time. Some of the claims I've read are ridiculous. Neuralink has a very large team of animal welfare experts.
1645123175225.gif

Attachments

• 4EB21E3B-7309-430D-9562-B24E7F352F63.png
    4EB21E3B-7309-430D-9562-B24E7F352F63.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 55
A few screenshots from Sean’s presentation

FD569713-ADDD-48E4-BFFF-4D2CCDBC2AE7.png
D943D85D-F8A6-49A4-BB12-EBC5112597B9.png
ADA087E5-D917-4EFB-8000-7A427C80FD78.png
93CC7739-099A-4889-921E-33705D7371C7.png
068F7680-E301-49E6-867D-E0662C3E1AE5.png
E55A9445-6D45-4480-AE8C-88185B5900C2.png
C03DA4AF-A37D-48CC-8057-4763AD4534E0.png
69EA1DC1-B4A0-4AF0-B3E1-74521C9A9B1E.png
0B320872-3DF5-4A82-95BD-178D8D0C31D7.png
17E04F94-83E5-4C7F-B817-D43FE9066093.png

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users
I recorded the Q&A section but had my headphones plugged into my phone so recorded with no sound! Absolute fail 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
7B6A4D22-7FA8-45DC-9DED-0EF1D7464255.png

Reactions: 15 users
I recorded the Q&A section but had my headphones plugged into my phone so recorded with no sound! Absolute fail 😩

There were some great questions too. Hopefully Brainchip release the video or even better the transcript

Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Perhaps i get the video from a friend then i will post it here, ok

Reactions: 12 users
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning Chippers,

Some points I wrote down from the interview.

• The Mercedes logo was shown in a presentation slide along with other 'Early Adopters' logos (Valeao, NASA and Verago) and licensees (Renesas and MegaChips)
• When asked about Mercedes MBUX, Sean indicated that Akida has multiple use cases rather than a single use case
• Sean was emphatic that he can see a use case for Akida in the Metaverse
• The vast majority of EAP’s are progressing ahead
• The company’s head-count is set to grow considerably this year on the development side (i.e.engineers) and on the marketing side
• The company is set to invest heavily (i.e.to burn cash) to enable it to grow at a rapid pace up to 2025
• A new set of tech will be unveiled later this year
• Within the next year there will be more commercial traction and more strategic hires
• Within 5 years Sean wants to see Akida become the defacto standard in the market as the way to do edge computing, (like the way Bluetooth is a standard).
• “ We want to be the standard and we should be the standard."
• Sean welcomes competitors but wants the lead extended not closed

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 81 users
Top Bottom