Labsy

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Labsy

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Slightly off topic but another 2 billion euro + deal to make more chips and invest in quantum computing.
Its difficult to keep up but the $$$$$'s just keep coming.

Taproot

Regular
Bob Beachler hasn’t been at Brainchip for 2 yrs now. Why would you reference him spruking his version of AI and promoting Untether AI at the same time?
Did you watch the video ?
Yes, I'm well aware that Bob has left Brainchip, that's why I said he worked for Untether.
Have a look at what Untether are trying to achieve, I did post a link to the technology page of there website and I also posted a link to a more recent article written by Bob about 3 weeks ago.
Have a look at Untether, then watch the video again.

Then given Bob's history with Brainchip and his obvious grasp of the relevant subject matter, you would have to ask yourself, Does Bob know something that GP Singh ( CEO of Ambient Scientific ) doesn't ?

Reactions: 7 users

SALT

I'm the last person to say how things work. Only just realized what 'Edge' computing meant recently due to a post from FactFinder. But isn't Untether a complimentary chip to Neural computing?

Reactions: 1 users
Me every single day searching for literally anything that could be linked to an announcement

Working Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Did you watch the video ?
Yes, I'm well aware that Bob has left Brainchip, that's why I said he worked for Untether.
Have a look at what Untether are trying to achieve, I did post a link to the technology page of there website and I also posted a link to a more recent article written by Bob about 3 weeks ago.
Have a look at Untether, then watch the video again.

Then given Bob's history with Brainchip and his obvious grasp of the relevant subject matter, you would have to ask yourself, Does Bob know something that GP Singh ( CEO of Ambient Scientific ) doesn't ?

Starting from 2018, Untether have 8 patent applications.

The system includes a controller to manage and participate in the operation of the system.

[0046] The controller 106 may control the array of PEs 108 to perform a SIMD [single instruction multiple data] operation with data in the memory 400. For example, the controller 106 may trigger the PEs 108 to simultaneously add two numbers stored in respective cells 402.
1645088664760.png

They use an array of ALUs (arithmetic logic units) interspersed with memory blocks.

US2021091794A1 COMPUTATIONAL MEMORY WITH ZERO DISABLE AND ERROR DETECTION

1645088163575.png

They have a zero detector to inhibit propagation of zeros through the array. This produces some sparsity but is a different technique from the "events" used in Akida, and is more akin to picking fly spots out of ground pepper*.

A processing element includes an input zero detector to detect whether the input from the neighbor processing element contains a zero. When the input from the neighbor processing element contains the zero, a zero disable circuit controls the input from the neighbor processing element and respective data of the memory to both appear as unchanged to the arithmetic logic unit for the operation. A controller of an array of processing elements adds a row of error-checking values to a matrix of coefficients, each error-checking value of the row of error-checking values being a negative sum of a respective column of the matrix of coefficients. The controller controls a processing element to perform an operation with the matrix of coefficients and an input vector to accumulate a result vector. Owing to the error-checking values, when a sum of elements of the result vector is non-zero, an error is detected.

*Plagiarised from an old post on the other place

1645087698401.png

Attachments

• 1645088543048.png
    1645088543048.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: 14 users

Brubaker

Regular
I think whoever wanted to be a shareholder is now a shareholder and there is no reason to buy right now. As usually happen with small companies with no track record, the share price will just drift lower on low volume until the next price moving announcement.

The consolidation will see short term traders leaving and bargain hunters pick up a few. I have been buying 10 or 20K here and there when the price is close to $1.40.
That sounds like a down ramp to me "there is no reason to buy right now"...yep a down ramp....put in another and you will be directed to the boss

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

The IIF , International Invesrnent Fourm, has just started.

Brainchip will be coming up in a few hours time, some of the more savey chippres might be able to give a accurate start time .

The host in the preamble, introducing all the participating company's in this event, said Brainchip was a very exiting company & the most exciting from the last time we appeared on their last I.I.F. show. Said he with a smile.

*Brainchip is the largest by market capitalisation by a fair margin compared to all the other companies presenting & we are presenting last.

* Personally I think this is because of the vast amount of investors which will be watching.

Should be a good show,
I'm excited.

Wooohooo

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Swasky

Emerged
That sounds like a down ramp to me "there is no reason to buy right now"...yep a down ramp....put in another and you will be directed to the boss
I think you're trying too hard to find things that arent there.. tbh I'm in a similar position where I've bought another small parcel during the last dip and I'm just waiting for an announcement. I'd have no money left in the bank if I was buying in at every single dip lol🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9 users

Potato

Regular
Brainchip CEO Interview on Zoom at the below times:
18th Feb 2022
WA: 2am WST
QLD: 4am EST
SA/VIC/NSW/TAS: 5am EST

https://ii-forum.com/timetable-all-events/

This is a great opportunity to ask Sean some of those burning questions!
Hope to see you all there.

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Taproot

Regular
I'm the last person to say how things work. Only just realized what 'Edge' computing meant recently due to a post from FactFinder. But isn't Untether a complimentary chip to Neural computing?

Untether is Ai accelerator
1645090408406.png

Mccabe84

Regular
18th Feb 2022

Hopefully someone asks him when does he see BRN being listed on the NASDAQ

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
18th Feb 2022

Evening Potato ,

Big thanks for that,

All these bloody international time zones do my head in .

The cost one has to endure, being part of a global superstar.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Ryan

Emerged
BUY BUY BUY.

BRN to the moon!!!!!!!!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Lets go $10 !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Evening Potato ,

Big thanks for that,

All these bloody international time zones do my head in .

The cost one has to endure, being part of a global superstar.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq, thanks for the update. Looks like Sean will be on in 7.5 hours time. They must have a lot of presenters. I remember once for another presentation (Valeo I think) the starting times got muddled up. Does it sound right that the presentations will go on for so long?

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Bei unseren Nachrichten in Deutschland wird nichts von irgendwelchen Übergriffen oder militärischen Aktionen bezüglich der Ukraine gemeldet, Putin dementiert angreifen zu wollen USA spricht anders, somit weiß man nicht wem man glauben kann, schwierig!

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Bei unseren Nachrichten in Deutschland wird nichts von irgendwelchen Übergriffen oder militärischen Aktionen bezüglich der Ukraine gemeldet, Putin dementiert angreifen zu wollen USA spricht anders, somit weiß man nicht wem man glauben kann, schwierig!

1645094403930.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom