Reactions: 9 users

MrNick

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

davidfitz

Regular
I haven't had a chance to listen to Sean's presentation yet but have read all of the comments.

It appears that the market has listened and this is reflecting nicely with the sharp turnaround with the share price.

Well done again Sean:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Fox151

Regular
Ford are certainly sniffing out some brilliant new solutions...

View attachment 1287
This will be brilliant teamed with a mercedes style BRN powered natural speech system... someone pulls out in front of you and your car suddenly says "fucking watchout!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

So exciting!

Another article about Mercedes Vision EQXX Vocie Assistant - February 17, 2022

(Extract 1)

Despite being revealed on 4 January, the Mercedes Vision EQXX will likely prove to be one of the most exciting concept cars of 2022.

(Extract 2)

There is, of course, one large elephant in the room. The Vision EQXX is a concept car – and isn’t slated for production.

So, is has this all been an academic exercise with no bearing on reality? Not quite.

“The Vision EQXX is a new technology blueprint for series production in many ways,” says Schanz.

“We started some years back with integrating AI in our MBUX System (e.g. predicting calls or commuting routes). We continuously will improve the MBUX system, especially the MBUX Voice Assistant, by integrating the latest AI and machine-learning technologies and bringing the UX to the next level.”

It’s better then to think of the Vision EQXX as a rolling testbed for Mercedes’ future cars and, with the German giant rolling out electric cars with increasing regularity, you can expect to see more drivers chatting away to their voice assistants in the years to come.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

So exciting!

(Extract 1)

Despite being revealed on 4 January, the Mercedes Vision EQXX will likely prove to be one of the most exciting concept cars of 2022.

(Extract 2)

There is, of course, one large elephant in the room. The Vision EQXX is a concept car – and isn’t slated for production.

So, is has this all been an academic exercise with no bearing on reality? Not quite.

“The Vision EQXX is a new technology blueprint for series production in many ways,” says Schanz.

“We started some years back with integrating AI in our MBUX System (e.g. predicting calls or commuting routes). We continuously will improve the MBUX system, especially the MBUX Voice Assistant, by integrating the latest AI and machine-learning technologies and bringing the UX to the next level.”

It’s better then to think of the Vision EQXX as a rolling testbed for Mercedes’ future cars and, with the German giant rolling out electric cars with increasing regularity, you can expect to see more drivers chatting away to their voice assistants in the years to come.

Awesome Find Bravo, super exciting (y)

Reactions: 17 users

Slade

Top 20

So exciting!

(Extract 1)

(Extract 2)

Bravo Bravo. Love it!!!!

Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

Very intriguing!
Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.24.08 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

Bravo

PRESS RELEASE
Enabling automated driving in variable traffic and
weather conditions: AI-SEE project kicks off
Cooperation for safe autonomous driving: In the AI-SEE project, a
PENTA EURIPIDES² funded research project safe travel in poor
visibility conditions is key. 21 partners comprising world class players
on the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and supplier level will
join forces over a period of three years to build a novel, robust sensor
system supported by artificial intelligence for low visibility conditions.
The result will be a robust, fault-tolerant multi-sensor perception
system. It will be functional in practically all lighting and weather
conditions in 24h/365-day mode enabling safe automated driving at
SAE Level 4. The project led by Mercedes Benz AG kicked off as a
virtual meeting on 10 th June 2021

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

davidfitz

Regular
Well it appears that Mercedes are just the beginning when it comes to how Akida will be able to assist in the EV revolution.

The following article is not directly linked to us (yet) but our exposure to Japan is already quite strong and when you add TSMC, Toyota and Denso in the mix I for one get a bit excited. Of course it is already well known that Renasas is also a supplier to Toyota!

“Japan is pushing with electrification so chip demand is high,” Masahiko Nagao, a senior executive at Suzuki Motor Corp., said in an earnings briefing this month. “Japan saw an impact of the chip shortage in the early stage, as it tends to use chips in electrified cars and control systems.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

kenjikool

Regular

So exciting!

(Extract 1)

(Extract 2)

Awesome

Reactions: 8 users

davidfitz

Regular
I wonder when Samsung will finally concede that they need AKIDA?

It's Friday afternoon and because I did not win Powerball I had to come to work today and I have started to daydream.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users
Hi team,

Perhaps someone is knowledgeable on this subject:

Form 8k - 8K

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires listed companies to

- file companies an 8K to announce significant news within 4 business days

Looking at their EDGAR filings, they haven’t released much. Sure, we talk about a secondary listing. However, I would expect that BRN will update their BRCHF 8K around earnings day. In case that is not happening … well … that’s where I don’t know enough… but I expect we don’t want flagged for non compliances, I guess. Other companies update if there was a major customer/revenue stream etc that requires notification of shareholders. Sure the ASX has similar requirements. I was just puzzled by the fact that their EDGR filings were so …well … non existent.

Hope someone can let me know on this subject. My expectations for “news” by earning day are reasonably high.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

davidfitz

Regular
I wonder when Samsung will finally concede that they need AKIDA?

It's Friday afternoon and because I did not win Powerball I had to come to work today and I have started to daydream.

Actually not sure if I can make this comment but here I go.... I believe that they are an EAP already.

Can't really say why but it was due to a response I got to a question I asked a little while back. Prefer not to get into the details as it was really just my interpretation of that response.

More than likely it is just wishful thinking but nothing wrong with that.

Does anyone know if Chris (Mr TL) is here under a new 'Avatar'?

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

McHale

Regular
Its Thurs night here and not looking forward to Friday with hurricane storm Eunice about to bear down on me. Wish me luck, I'm actually panicking, last night i thought i was in a mini earthquake when storm Dudley passed thru but now Eunice is double that! Actually an akida remote camera device would be good in attic to alert us as soon as rain breaks thru the tiles as we have set up a cheap camera device but it won't not alert us but if we had an AKIDA device we would know instantly 😢🤞🙏 Please let this 12hr period pass over 🙏
Good luck @MDhere, we lived with suitcases packed for a quick exit during the extraordinary 2019 fires on East Coast Aust,
it is something I would rather not have to deal with again.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

AKIDA1

Emerged
Hi team,

Form 8k - 8K

Looking at their EDGAR filings, they haven’t released much. Sure, we talk about a secondary listing. However, I would expect that BRN will update their BRCHF 8K around earnings day. In case that is not happening … well … that’s where I don’t know enough… but I expect we don’t want flagged for non compliances, I guess. Other companies update if there was a major customer/revenue stream etc that requires notification of shareholders. Sure the ASX has similar requirements. I was just puzzled by the fact that their EDGR filings were so …well … non existent.

Hope someone can let me know on this subject. My expectations for “news” by earning day are reasonably high.
If you truly are a genuine Brainchip shareholder you would not be asking your question in your faux innocent commentary style above.. You sound like a paid downramper…

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Great find. I would be very surprised to discover Brainchip is not at least being considered and in fact this strikes me as the prefect reason for Mercedes to still require complete radio silence from Brainchip beyond the precise words of the Mercedes released statements.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 19 users

Jasonk

Regular
Hi team,

Form 8k - 8K

My Take.

If an agreement that was not material at the time the
issuer entered into it becomes material at a later date,
must the issuer file a Form 8‐K at the time the
agreement becomes material?

No. If an agreement becomes material to the issuer but
was not material to the issuer when it was entered into,
or amended, the issuer need not file a Form 8‐K under
Item 1.01, unless the agreement is material to the issuer
at the time of an amendment to that agreement. In any
event, the issuer must file the agreement as an exhibit to
the periodic report relating to the reporting period in
which the agreement became material if, at any time
during that period, the agreement was material to the
issuer.

Reactions: 1 users

So exciting!

(Extract 1)

(Extract 2)

Sorry attributed your find to someone else. Still not on top of how things link but a great find nonetheless. FF

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom