BRN Discussion Ongoing

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Could be pro Russia soldiers in Ukraine causing some ruckus... It is hard to believe anything from media nowadays.
Hope you guys have prepared your bunkers. Best you go there now. Stay safe comrades.

Reactions: 11 users

Equitable

Regular
I would hate to be waiting at a road rail crossing for the 7.29km train to go past. :cool:
I was stopped at a crossing in Queensland once when a coal train passed through. I had enough time to get out of the car and have a cigarette (nasty habit I stopped 16 years ago). I don't know how long the train was but I was able to finish the cigarette which normally took at least 5 minutes to smoke. Had no idea before that day how long a train could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Fox151

Regular
I don't like having to move from thread to thread either, it is really clunky, time consuming etc etc
I think we need a thread for cuddles. All the people whinging because they need to look in more than one place to see the different categories of BRN related information can put their names in there and everyone can give them a virtual hug.

Or... maybe zeb0t can activate a new emoji 🫂 that we can use when we think someone is being a little precious.

Seriously though. All the stuff uiux posts - how can you contain all those different topics in the one feed? Impossible. I think you've done a shit hot job here zeeb0t.

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I was stopped at a crossing in Queensland once when a coal train passed through. I had enough time to get out of the car and have a cigarette (nasty habit I stopped 16 years ago). I don't know how long the train was but I was able to finish the cigarette which normally took at least 5 minutes to smoke. Had no idea before that day how long a train could be.
That's around the time states introduced new anti-smoking laws.

Reactions: 3 users

davidfitz

Regular
Seems like the market is overreacting as it always does.

Just out of curiosity how many EAPs does everyone think we have in Ukraine?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Taproot

Regular
So - now Bob is at Untether AI
This is an absolute must watch.
Does Bob know something that GP Singh doesn't ;)

Video above is: Youtube
The Linley Group. Panel Discussion: In-Memory Compute
Featuring Bob Beachler upsetting other panel members.
Must Watch 02.12.2020

Untether AI

Recent Article by Bob Beachler on 24.01.2022, going into a bit more depth re: At-Memory tech

Fun Fact: The CEO of Untether AI ( Arun Iyengar ) is Ex: AMD Ex: Xilinx

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Seems like the market is overreacting as it always does.

Just out of curiosity how many EAPs does everyone think we have in Ukraine?
Afternoon Davidfits,

The only ones that spring to my mind as our potential clients with NDAs only stand to benefit,

Northrop Grumman,
Collins Aerospace,
The Carlyle Group,
CIA,
NASA,
NSA,
Skunkworks , U-2.

Regards ,
Esq.

Reactions: 21 users

AKIDA1

Emerged
So - now Bob is at Untether AI
This is an absolute must watch.
Does Bob know something that GP Singh doesn't ;)

Bob Beachler hasn’t been at Brainchip for 2 yrs now. Why would you reference him spruking his version of AI and promoting Untether AI at the same time?

Labsy

Regular
Bob Beachler is ex: Xilinx. He worked on machine learning and embedded vision applications for Xilinx before coming over to Brainchip.

This guy is great! He knows his stuff... what a cracker team we have... super excited for the future. Value is added to brainchip in many ways. Let's not forget the assets we have in terms of the skilled team we have created and expanding.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Bob Beachler is ex: Xilinx. He worked on machine learning and embedded vision applications for Xilinx before coming over to Brainchip.

Thanks for sharing. That was a really good interview. He was all over it and explained it really well!

Shows how much work has gone into this product given it was expected to be in silicon in 2013-14.

So upbeat and confident in the product too!

No wonder their is such a strong link with Xilinx.

Cheers!

Reactions: 5 users

Realinfo

Regular
Todays trading volume is a big drop on the previous lowest this year.

The seven lowest daily trading volumes this year have all occurred in the 13 trading days of February’22.

Volumes have recently been next to nothing in the US, following the approval for DTC eligibility…which dramatically reduces costs associated with trading securities, while improving the ease of trading and liquidity of BRN’s securities.

In the words of my favourite physics professor…’why is this so’

Reactions: 10 users

Wags

Regular
This guy is great! He knows his stuff... what a cracker team we have... super excited for the future. Value is added to brainchip in many ways. Let's not forget the assets we have in terms of the skilled team we have created and expanding.
Not quite this time I don't think.......
He left in May 2019 as far as I saw

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

davidfitz

Regular
I see the following is being introduced in the USA next year. I cannot access the site as you have to be a subscriber.

Mercedes-Benz expands EV lineup with AMG EQE​

Performance version of electric sedan to arrive in U.S. early next year​

I know we keep revisiting this exciting collaboration and until such time that the Licencing Agreement is announced we have to join dots. I really have to hope that they want Akida in these models before they are shipped off which may just speed up the process of signing a piece of paper.

If you really want to use the term "Performance version" you would want the best tech inside so that this can be achieved!

AI & navigation​

Ahead of the destination​

Enjoy the ride – and the rest is taken care of by the Electric Intelligence navigation system. This intelligent, self-learning system proactively plans a fast and convenient route for you, including charging stops – with only green electricity, if you prefer – and also calculates dynamic factors such as battery level, weather, traffic situation and the driving style. Always with the goal of bringing you relaxed to your destination.

MBUX Hyperscreen​

Everything in view​

An interface that adapts completely to you: the MBUX Hyperscreen with head-up display. This futuristic user interface that stretches across the entire width keeps you updated with the most important information at all times. Operation is highly intuitive and is supported by learning software. This ensures that the system is adapted to your exact requirements and that you can see the right information at the right time – for example, the AMG DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes, should you spontaneously wish to change to a sportier stye of driving.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Allsquared

Ive been topping up a fair bit in low 1.40s as my opinion is 1.40 is our bottom that has already been tested a few times now.. i think even if we do drop here or there below it.. it will just be over sold and bought back up. From here.. who knows but i am still yet to sell a single share and see alot of these ups and downs are just day traders playing off the volume and charts. 1.40 is a fantastic bottom and base to move off once a few more contracts have been published. The sheer volume over the past month would have me believing that the average holding of most investors (other than alot of the LTHs) is significantly higher today than november. Maybe its 1.40??? And so there is no point in selling below for a loss.. thats my guess. Anyway the SP looks like it is happy in the mid 1s for now.. just another waiting game, this time most of us have a bigger cusion to rest on whilst we wait for the world to catch up

Last edited:
Reactions: 29 users
Anyone know how long IP product been listed on Design & Reuse?

Screenshot_2022-02-17-14-11-00-65_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-17-14-11-17-06_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-17-14-11-55-01_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

IMG_20220217_141351.jpg

Reactions: 28 users
Todays trading volume is a big drop on the previous lowest this year.

The seven lowest daily trading volumes this year have all occurred in the 13 trading days of February’22.

Volumes have recently been next to nothing in the US, following the approval for DTC eligibility…which dramatically reduces costs associated with trading securities, while improving the ease of trading and liquidity of BRN’s securities.

In the words of my favourite physics professor…’why is this so’
Global markets are reacting to inflation which moves people out of tech and Russia/Ukraine conflict has buyers cautious. Until these settle or there is an announcement volumes will remain slow.
People have to realise BRN is a tiny fish in global investing and the bigger currents always impact our little fish.

Reactions: 16 users

MrNick

Regular
Thanks for sharing. That was a really good interview. He was all over it and explained it really well!

Shows how much work has gone into this product given it was expected to be in silicon in 2013-14.

So upbeat and confident in the product too!

No wonder their is such a strong link with Xilinx.

Cheers!
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 2.31.59 pm.png

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Equitable

Regular

This has the appearance of a 'false-flag' attack, whereby one party fabricates an event as a pretext to justify an invasion or similar action.

An historical example is the attack on a German radio station on 31 August 1939 near the Polish border by Germans dressed as Polish troops. The Germans accused the Poles of raiding the station, showed photos of dead bodies (actually German prisoners) and used it as a pretext to invade the next day.

I don't know if this case is a false-flag and I'm not saying it is. If it is, however, it would be a strong indicator of imminent action by the Russians.

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom