BRN Discussion Ongoing

Easytiger

Regular
Mr. Chris Stevens used that term “de facto standard” as the aim. So while he is out doing everything sales related and managing all the sales employees and sales organisations like Eastronics etc think about this Mr. Rob Telson has had all the time he had to give to sales returned to him.

Given what he has achieved with building the Ecosystem and Partnerships part time I am personally excited to see what he brings to the Brainchip Bus over the next twelve months.

In Mr. Rob Telson’s own words “exciting times”.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Love it and so does the share price

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

uiux

Regular

“The last chip that NASA used lasted decades,” Jack Kang, senior veep of business development at SiFive, told The Register. “This chip is going to be used for the next multiple decades.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

“The last chip that NASA used lasted decades,” Jack Kang, senior veep of business development at SiFive, told The Register. “This chip is going to be used for the next multiple decades.”

So NASA have a link with SiFive.

And we have a link with SiFIve and NASA

Aren't we hoping, if anything, Akida IP is in the chip that's being referred to in this article? 🤭

41567f525ccb9a5a869c6e97d82935f9.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

Aren't we hoping, if anything, Akida IP is in the chip that's being referred to in this article? 🤭
What if, when NASA colonizes Mars or the Moon Akida is the "de facto" you would defenancetly want a low cost low weight etc and fast AI...rather than a massive delay sending to a cloud back on earth....waiting about 20+ mins for the delay in communication🤣:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular

View attachment 16055

I am hoping for chip(s) as the slides from NASA and multiple SBIRs related to neuromorphic processor designs seem to indicate multiple options, eg:

November 2022: Rad-tolerant FPGA neural cores developed with selected partners (e.g., Brainchip).

Integration with radiation-tolerant configuration and synaptic memory. Radiation and functional testing through January 2023.

February 2023: downselect rad-tolerant prototype Neuromorphic processors for PACE Baptism by fire

I am taking a crack that the "shapeshifting goddess" alludes to the malleable nature of the Akida IP

---

As for SiFive, I think they are just talking about their hardware - we exist in their ecosystem

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What if, when NASA colonizes Mars or the Moon Akida is the "de facto" you would defenancetly want a low cost low weight etc and fast AI...rather than a massive delay sending to a cloud back on earth....waiting about 20+ mins for the delay in communication🤣:unsure:

The only time I'd relish a delay in communication is right now, so I could avoid getting in trouble and being sent back to the naughty corner. But, yes, I'm in total agreement with you @AARONASX . Akida will be the defacto standard not just here on earth, but in outer space as well. 🚀

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Reuben

Founding Member
when an ex Brainchip employee (designation - Director North America sales SLED,Law Enforcement and DOD Intelligence) publicly posts that he would love to join back - WOW.....

1662522588774.png

1662522478860.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

uiux

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Beebo

Regular
The only bad thing about Chris Stevens joining the team is that we now have both Chris and Rob [liking] everything in the universe…sending is on double the wild goose chases 😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Slade

Top 20
I will be surprised if Akida is not a part of SiFive’s RISC-V that ends up being used by NASA.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

uiux

Regular
I will be surprised if Akida is not a part of SiFive’s RISC-V that ends up being used by NASA.

I understand it like this:

NASA are choosing the lego pieces that will go into their system

Microchips are building the system

SiFive is a piece of Lego

Akida IP may also be a piece of Lego, given we are compatible with RISC-V (we are in SiFive ecosystem)

SiFive just got chosen, I don't assume that mean Akida has also been chosen

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
when an ex Brainchip employee (designation - Director North America sales SLED,Law Enforcement and DOD Intelligence) publicly posts that he would love to join back - WOW.....

View attachment 16057

View attachment 16056
Yesterday I posted about how a 'Like' on social media was valueless without something more from the poster well I think we can say that Mr. James Paul Roe Jr. 's subtext is clear he loves Brainchip and would come back to work there in a heart beat.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yesterday I posted about how a 'Like' on social media was valueless without something more from the poster well I think we can say that Mr. James Paul Roe Jr. 's subtext is clear he loves Brainchip and would come back to work there in a heart beat.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Id love to work at Brainchip too.

Rob, Anil, Ken, Pete, Sean, if any of you are reading, I have no idea about neuromorphic technology but I love the company, am a passionate shareholder and could sell ice to Eskimos. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Slade

Top 20
I understand it like this:

NASA are choosing the lego pieces that will go into their system

Microchips are building the system

SiFive is a piece of Lego

Akida IP may also be a piece of Lego, given we are compatible with RISC-V (we are in SiFive ecosystem)

SiFive just got chosen, I don't assume that mean Akida has also been chosen
Since NASA has now identified RISC-V as a most viable solution it seems obvious that Akida will be included in a SiFive RISC-5 processor.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
I wrote such a witty and cunning response, but when I posted it, it got scrambled up, so I deleted it so as not to cause confusion. What a pity, it was more cunning than a fox that had just been appointed the Professor of Cunning at Oxford university.

I would have received so many likes that I probably would have wanted to see myself naked. You have to read the article to understand that reference.

But alas, the ether distorted my words, throwing most of them to the nether regions, or maybe I pressed a wrong key, and all is now lost like a good fart in a strong breeze.
Id love to work at Brainchip too.

Rob, Anil, Ken, Pete, Sean, if any of you are reading, I have no idea about neuromorphic technology but I love the company, am a passionate shareholder and could sell ice to Eskimos. 🤣
And I make fabulous cappuccinos

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Dang Son

Regular
Just a reminder for everyone to get Twitter and add @brainchip_inc to get the latest news seeing we are not using the ASX for non-price sensitive announcement it seems.

Another aspect to this addition is more than meets the eye. Rob's new role of VP of ecosystems and partnerships, is obviously meeting a demand to already overlook our current ecosystem and partnerships that are in place already. Chris Stevens will take over as VP of worldwide sales which obviously means to onboard new partners. I may be inferring a lot here, but I think we already have enough in place to take more care with its progress seeing Rob will manage it now. This is a subtle but crucial sign of progress from the company. The hierarchy has pushed one up and slipped in a new very qualified and experienced individual (his experience at Texas Instruments particularly caught my eye).

Slowly but surely.
No Company update on ASX and I didn't see the article here.. sorry if already posted
Topic:
Company Update
https://thestockexchange.com.au/javascript:
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 6, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, announced that Chris Stevens has joined as Vice President of Worldwide Sales to lead and expand BrainChip sales. Mr. Stevens will leverage his extensive sales leadership experience and semiconductor network to drive customer opportunity and revenue.
Mr. Stevens was most recently Global Vice President of Sales for Syntiant Corporation, a leading edge AI semiconductor provider, where he built a worldwide sales team and drove revenue growth with tier-1 key accounts. He has also held executive sales positions at Centercode, Lantronix, Mindspeed Technologies, and Texas Instruments. An electrical engineer by training, Stevens has significant experience with edge AI semiconductor technology, its ecosystem, and the requirements to accelerate adoption and sales.
"I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP," said Stevens. "With use-case, market, and customer targeting, I'm certain I will contribute to further ecosystem penetration and accelerated sales."
"Our focus on commercialization is unrelenting and critical to the next phase of scaling our business," said Sean Hehir, CEO. "Chris brings deep domain experience and sales acumen. I'm certain he is going to have a significant impact on our strategic objectives."
Rob Telson, the former VP of Worldwide Sales, will manage and grow ecosystems and global partnerships.
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida™, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers' products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006
###
Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424
Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384
mkomonoski@integcom.us
SOURCE: BrainChip Holdings Ltd

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular
Since NASA has now identified RISC-V as a most viable solution it seems obvious that Akida will be included in a SiFive RISC-5 processor.

NASA is also testing lots of neuromorphic options

1662526807645.png

Could SiFive directly integrate Akida IP - possibly

Its not a given yet

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Foxdog

Regular
Social media ‘likes’ do they in and of themselves tell us anything worthy of being used to make an investment decision. The answer is a raging NO.

The use of the ‘like’ button is completely meaningless or so full of subtext that it is still meaningless unless you canvass the person who hit ‘like’ as to why they did so.

I am sure at least once a day just as I do you will read a post here with multiple ideas expressed therein and one of the many ideas will appeal for some reason but the others not so and you give a ‘like’ because either you can’t be bothered posting or are pressed for time or you just don’t post.

Anyway the following linked article gives a little insight into the meaningless world of likes and their subtext. One of the subtext meanings I find interesting is where a ‘like’ is intended to convey good luck with that plan loser.

Have you ever asked yourself could Rob Telson have tried to sell AKIDA to one of these companies and was knocked back so his ‘like’ is intended to convey good luck with your outdated technology you loser:

So in the absence of something substantive my view is ‘likes’ are meaningless no matter how many are given unless there is something which clearly explains the reason for giving the ‘like’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Oops, I just 'liked' your post FF 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
A tiny update on the Brainchip Synopsys link.

I have had confirmed unofficially that Synopsys is a supplier to Brainchip. I do not know what they supply. I may receive more unofficial information but unofficially it was agreed that it could be seen as strange that as a supplier only that they would use this image in their report.

My official position is that I have no doubt that it is definitely not by happenstance.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users
Top Bottom