Screenshot_20220907_100955_Chrome.jpg

Biggest Cruise Ship.

It's great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yes he does but now that I have had time to digest this move to VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships logically it has to be considered an elevation of his status given that the CEO and Chairman at the AGM devoted so much time and importance to the proposition that it was critical to Brainchip’s success that they establish ecosystems and partnerships.

The establishment of relationships with Ecosystems partners like ARM SiFive and Prophesee is entirely different to selling IP to customers like Renesas and MegaChips.

Rob Telson has that trusted best friend persona that makes him in my opinion perfect for the role particularly with his background at ARM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Absolutely ... He is that type of guy that even though you have never met him before when he walks into the meeting room you feel like you know and trust him already! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

toasty

Regular
Yes he does but now that I have had time to digest this move to VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships logically it has to be considered an elevation of his status given that the CEO and Chairman at the AGM devoted so much time and importance to the proposition that it was critical to Brainchip’s success that they establish ecosystems and partnerships.

The establishment of relationships with Ecosystems partners like ARM SiFive and Prophesee is entirely different to selling IP to customers like Renesas and MegaChips.

Rob Telson has that trusted best friend persona that makes him in my opinion perfect for the role particularly with his background at ARM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And, IMO, headhunting a top sales person from one of our major "competitors" is a genius move. It speaks volumes to the market.......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is a fantastic move! I have no doubt that Rob Telson will accelorate BrainChip's ecosystem efforts across all verticals and stakeholders. There is a HUGE web of collaborations and partnerships driving innovation right now. I have a feeling Rob will be extremely busy.

This might provide a bit of an indication of what he'll be dealing with.

The Partnerships Shaping The Future Of Autonomous Driving​

November 24, 2021

Autonomous driving development has been a significant challenge for major players in the mobility space.

Building and training driverless vehicles requires significant up-front investment, and the technology has yet to yield a profit.

In response, automakers are increasingly looking at partnership opportunities to pool resources and minimize the financial burden associated with autonomous vehicle (AV) development.

40+ Corporations Working On Autonomous Vehicles​

Using CB Insights data, we identified over 40 companies developing road-going self-driving vehicles. Download our report to read all about them.
Email
In addition to partnering with each other, automakers are teaming up with Tier 1 suppliers and full-stack AV developers. AV developers are especially eager to work with auto incumbents, as automakers and suppliers have the manufacturing expertise and capabilities to scale that can help these companies commercialize their technology.

We used CB Insights’ Business Relationship data to illustrate the dynamic web of partnerships underlying the autonomous vehicle ecosystem.

Please click to enlarge.

For the purposes of this visualization, we focus on partnerships, investments, M&A, and joint ventures across automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, full-stack autonomous driving developers (e.g., Cruise, Waymo), big tech, and mobility service providers (e.g., Lyft).

We exclude companies working on specific components of autonomous driving such as perception, mapping, and simulation. We also exclude partnerships for Baidu from the graphic given its vast number of partnerships, which are discussed later in this brief.

Track all the auto tech companies in this report and many more on our platform​

Startups building a next-generation mobility ecosystem, using technology to improve connectivity, safety, convenience, and efficiency in vehicles. Includes technologies such as ADAS and autonomous driving, connected vehicles, fleet telematics, V2V/V2X, and vehicle cybersecurity.

PARTNERSHIP TRENDS

Tier 1 suppliers partner with AV companies to stay competitive

Legacy Tier 1 suppliers are rapidly partnering with new autonomous driving companies to provide solutions for the future of autonomous vehicles.

While automakers are largely partnering with full-stack AV developers, Tier 1s have teamed up with full-stack AV developers and companies building the hardware and software components of autonomous driving systems. Because Tier 1s have experience in serving automotive OEMs and mass production, these relationships are mutually beneficial.

For example, Germany-based Tier 1 supplier ZF partnered with Intel’s Mobileye in 2021 to provide advanced safety systems for new Toyota vehicles using ZF’s camera and radar and Mobileye’s EyeQ4 chip. The company has also partnered with Ibeo and Aeva for lidar solutions, as well as TuSimple and Locomation for autonomous trucking solutions. ZF has invested in and partnered with autonomous driving software company Oxbotica to develop Level 4 self-driving shuttles.

Many automotive suppliers are taking a similar approach. Earlier this year, France-based auto parts supplier Valeo announced that it was strengthening its partnership with Navya to release Level 4 autonomous driving systems. Meanwhile, Continental teamed up with lidar startup AEye to integrate its lidar into Continental’s full-stack sensor solution.

Other Tier 1s are working directly with OEMs to create autonomous driving tech. In 2020, for example, Hyundai and Aptiv created the joint venture Motional to develop Level 4 self-driving passenger vehicles. More recently, the company unveiled its robotaxi built on Hyundai’s IONIQ 5 EV, which it plans to launch in multiple US markets in 2023.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

TECH

Regular
Gee, this forum is on 🔥🔥...it all seems to happen overnight, the US comes out of their Labor Day holiday, and all the great posts
and articles appear....so much on the table, food, dots, facts etc.

How strong is/are the Brainchip team/s....I mean, just look at our lineup, whether it's the SAB and Research team here in Perth, or the
Hardware team in the US or the Software teams in France and India...positivity attracts positivity, with all the new partners joining us
within our ecosystem, we are becoming stronger and stronger, just got to keep working on the US Institutional side of things, and that
will come, why, because we are attracting more and more major tier 1 companies who are also "selling" our story.

Reading the quotes this morning from Chris, well, it really does say what we all have believed for a number of years now

Brainchip is still in pole position, the recent partnerships and appointments all reinforce this view.

Love Brainchip xx

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

chapman89

Founding Member
This is a great appointment.
Let’s not forget they’ve increased the office space by quadruple the previous place, been on a aggressive hiring phase preparing for the expected sales upramp, now hired a new VP worldwide sales and created a new role for Rob and managing the ecosystem.

This to me speaks highly volumes and shows confidence, as it did to Sean when deciding to become Brainchips CEO, and as it has to our new VP of worldwide sales.

It’s a matter of “WHEN” and not if!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users
This is a fantastic move! I have no doubt that Rob Telson will accelorate BrainChip's ecosystem efforts across all verticals and stakeholders. There is a HUGE web of collaborations and partnerships driving innovation right now. I have a feeling Rob will be extremely busy.

This might provide a bit of an indication of what he'll be dealing with.

The Partnerships Shaping The Future Of Autonomous Driving​

November 24, 2021

Autonomous driving development has been a significant challenge for major players in the mobility space.

Building and training driverless vehicles requires significant up-front investment, and the technology has yet to yield a profit.

In response, automakers are increasingly looking at partnership opportunities to pool resources and minimize the financial burden associated with autonomous vehicle (AV) development.

40+ Corporations Working On Autonomous Vehicles​

Using CB Insights data, we identified over 40 companies developing road-going self-driving vehicles. Download our report to read all about them.
Email
In addition to partnering with each other, automakers are teaming up with Tier 1 suppliers and full-stack AV developers. AV developers are especially eager to work with auto incumbents, as automakers and suppliers have the manufacturing expertise and capabilities to scale that can help these companies commercialize their technology.

We used CB Insights’ Business Relationship data to illustrate the dynamic web of partnerships underlying the autonomous vehicle ecosystem.

Please click to enlarge.

For the purposes of this visualization, we focus on partnerships, investments, M&A, and joint ventures across automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, full-stack autonomous driving developers (e.g., Cruise, Waymo), big tech, and mobility service providers (e.g., Lyft).

We exclude companies working on specific components of autonomous driving such as perception, mapping, and simulation. We also exclude partnerships for Baidu from the graphic given its vast number of partnerships, which are discussed later in this brief.

Track all the auto tech companies in this report and many more on our platform​

Startups building a next-generation mobility ecosystem, using technology to improve connectivity, safety, convenience, and efficiency in vehicles. Includes technologies such as ADAS and autonomous driving, connected vehicles, fleet telematics, V2V/V2X, and vehicle cybersecurity.

PARTNERSHIP TRENDS

Tier 1 suppliers partner with AV companies to stay competitive

Legacy Tier 1 suppliers are rapidly partnering with new autonomous driving companies to provide solutions for the future of autonomous vehicles.

While automakers are largely partnering with full-stack AV developers, Tier 1s have teamed up with full-stack AV developers and companies building the hardware and software components of autonomous driving systems. Because Tier 1s have experience in serving automotive OEMs and mass production, these relationships are mutually beneficial.

For example, Germany-based Tier 1 supplier ZF partnered with Intel’s Mobileye in 2021 to provide advanced safety systems for new Toyota vehicles using ZF’s camera and radar and Mobileye’s EyeQ4 chip. The company has also partnered with Ibeo and Aeva for lidar solutions, as well as TuSimple and Locomation for autonomous trucking solutions. ZF has invested in and partnered with autonomous driving software company Oxbotica to develop Level 4 self-driving shuttles.

Many automotive suppliers are taking a similar approach. Earlier this year, France-based auto parts supplier Valeo announced that it was strengthening its partnership with Navya to release Level 4 autonomous driving systems. Meanwhile, Continental teamed up with lidar startup AEye to integrate its lidar into Continental’s full-stack sensor solution.

Other Tier 1s are working directly with OEMs to create autonomous driving tech. In 2020, for example, Hyundai and Aptiv created the joint venture Motional to develop Level 4 self-driving passenger vehicles. More recently, the company unveiled its robotaxi built on Hyundai’s IONIQ 5 EV, which it plans to launch in multiple US markets in 2023.

A lot of the connections that are made here if not more have been also found and confirmed by the 1,000 Eyes.

It is a lot like a small country town in regional NSW where if you go back far enough everyone is related one way or another and everyone knows everyone’s business. In a little country town I like to go to the local joke is if you go into a shop and forget what you are there for just ask someone as they will know.

The point being that with Mercedes Benz, Valeo, SiFive, Renesas, MegaChips, Prophesee, Edge Impulse and ARM on board anyone who is anyone in the autonomous automotive space will have at least heard about Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Chris Stevens

Reactions: 3 users
Well I just received advice so it is unofficially official Rob Telson loves his new role as he was performing both his new role and the sales role together and was being stretched in every direction but found himself gravitating to the ecosystem partnership side.

It is unofficially official that it was Rob Telson who brought ARM, Edge Impulse and others into partnership with Brainchip.

It is unofficially official that the Brainchip Bus is being managed by a very happy crew who feel that every strategic box is now ticked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 98 users

Xray1

Regular
Well I just received advice so it is unofficially official Rob Telson loves his new role as he was performing both his new role and the sales role together and was being stretched in every direction but found himself gravitating to the ecosystem partnership side.

It is unofficially official that it was Rob Telson who brought ARM, Edge Impulse and others into partnership with Brainchip.

It is unofficially official that the Brainchip Bus is being managed by a very happy crew who feel that every strategic box is now ticked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It also most likely ... "unofficially official that" ...the next 4C revenue figures will be significant and speak for themselves ...!!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Morning FF,
As this is coming from you; then it is officially, 'unofficially official'.
That's my opinion.:D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Aggregate shorts are heading towards 90 million again 😛

Decent amounts of fresh shorts are being dumped on market, but the net result, is a higher aggregate, meaning people aren't selling.

_20220907_111448.JPG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Mr. Chris Stevens used that term “de facto standard” as the aim. So while he is out doing everything sales related and managing all the sales employees and sales organisations like Eastronics etc think about this Mr. Rob Telson has had all the time he had to give to sales returned to him.

Given what he has achieved with building the Ecosystem and Partnerships part time I am personally excited to see what he brings to the Brainchip Bus over the next twelve months.

In Mr. Rob Telson’s own words “exciting times”.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

ndefries

Regular
He mouth seems to be smiling. But his eyes have a certain "oh shit" quality. Almost as if he knows how big a job he had ahead of him 🤣
have we reached peak obsession with this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

GazDix

Regular
Just a reminder for everyone to get Twitter and add @brainchip_inc to get the latest news seeing we are not using the ASX for non-price sensitive announcement it seems.

Another aspect to this addition is more than meets the eye. Rob's new role of VP of ecosystems and partnerships, is obviously meeting a demand to already overlook our current ecosystem and partnerships that are in place already. Chris Stevens will take over as VP of worldwide sales which obviously means to onboard new partners. I may be inferring a lot here, but I think we already have enough in place to take more care with its progress seeing Rob will manage it now. This is a subtle but crucial sign of progress from the company. The hierarchy has pushed one up and slipped in a new very qualified and experienced individual (his experience at Texas Instruments particularly caught my eye).

Slowly but surely.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Forgive me for the crude analogy

But there is a yo momma joke

"Yo momma so fat you have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot"

You are essentially rolling all these companies in flour looking for the wet spot to stick Akida

I dont have a problem with the rolling, the flour or the wet spot. You seem pretty good at isolating where Akida will fit in a system. It's just your definitive language that "Akida is probably in this" when there is more chances it isn't in that system.

U-bby, you better back up the flour truck 'cause it looks like momma just found another wet spot!

Remember when you shot me down in a blaze of glory for suggesting we could have some sort of link with Baidu? Well, anyways, it just so happens that back in 2018 Valeo entered into strategic cooperation with Apollo, the open autonomous driving platform created by Baidu.

I just gave Apollo Enterprise's website a quick perusal and look what I found nestled in there.

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 12.45.20 pm.png

content_image_60a4fe5d4b6d0.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

uiux

Regular
U-bby, you better back up the flour truck 'cause it looks like momma just found another wet spot!

Remember when you shot me down in a blaze of glory for suggesting we could have some sort of link with Baidu? Well, anyways, it just so happens that back in 2018 Valeo entered into strategic cooperation with Apollo, the open autonomous driving platform created by Baidu.

I just gave Apollo Enterprise's website a quick perusal and look what I found nestled in there.

View attachment 16053

View attachment 16054

So Valeo have a link with Baidu

And scala2 is already a thing (without BrainChip IP)

Arent we hoping, if anything, Akida IP is in scala3 ?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom