BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Love your description all rolls together nicely ..equanimous (calm and maintaining your emotions)

Norse clairvoyant ... shapeshifter goddess... 😎🤟

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
An update on the Viana share sale notice. Yes he sold about one third to fund the tax. The Boardroom are contracted to provide Company Secretary services to Brainchip in Australia and prepared and lodged the notice. They have been requested to correct the error.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Xray1

Regular
An update on the Viana share sale notice. Yes he sold about one third to fund the tax. The Boardroom are contracted to provide Company Secretary services to Brainchip in Australia and prepared and lodged the notice. They have been requested to correct the error.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great to hear ...... will put a lot of minds here at ease that he didn't sell the whole 666,666 Shares as shown in the notice.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Not sure if been posted before?

Prophesee - WHITE PAPER - Event-based sensing enables a new generation of machine vision solutions

Haven't heard anyone else use this example of a plastic bag v's a rock before besides BrainChip

"A NEW DIMENSION IN MACHINE LEARNING - Event-based sensing enables new approaches to machine learning. An object recognition or detection algorithm that, until now, could only use the spatial information from a frame can now access another dimension: time. For example, in a frame-based representation, a plastic bag and a rock lying in the road in front of a car may look a lot like each other but their dynamics, as captured by an event-based sensor, would clearly distinguish them."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Prophesee - WHITE PAPER - Event-based sensing enables a new generation of machine vision solutions

Haven't heard anyone else use this example of a plastic bag v's a rock before besides BrainChip

"A NEW DIMENSION IN MACHINE LEARNING - Event-based sensing enables new approaches to machine learning. An object recognition or detection algorithm that, until now, could only use the spatial information from a frame can now access another dimension: time. For example, in a frame-based representation, a plastic bag and a rock lying in the road in front of a car may look a lot like each other but their dynamics, as captured by an event-based sensor, would clearly distinguish them."

Correction my hero Elon Musk did around the same time as Peter van der Made. 😂🤡

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

GStocks123

Regular
What does this mean for Telson? 🤔

Reactions: 2 users
If you were Mr. Stevens former employer what would you think:

"I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP," said Stevens

“UNIQUELY SUPERIOR AND POSITIONED TO BE THE DE FACTO STANDARD FOR EDGE AI SEMICONDUCTOR IP.”

In the office at Syntiant “He said what!!!”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 77 users

Dhm

Regular

Not sure where I read about similar to this, but another example of machine vision solutions was if a tennis or soccer ball rolled out ahead of an autonomous vehicle it was programmed to expect a child to be coming out after it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
What does this mean for Telson? 🤔

Rob Telson, the former VP of Worldwide Sales, will manage and grow ecosystems and global partnerships.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

GStocks123

Regular
Rob Telson, the former VP of Worldwide Sales, will manage and grow ecosystems and global partnerships.
I’ll read the whole thing next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Well Rob Telson is smiling in the photograph:

1662508480387.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
Congratulations to Rob Telson, managing and growing ecosystems and global partnerships is a key role and crucial role in a Tech company. Isn’t that how we got partnerships with ARM, Prophesee, MegaChips, SiFive, Renesas and Valeo. Rob is perfect for this position because he is a dedicated professional with excellent communication skills. I have no doubt he played a role in hiring the new VP of Sales. Congrats also to Chris, he has impressive credentials and I believe with his knowledge of Edge tech he knows exactly what Akida offers and he will use this to close on sales.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

mcm

Regular
If you were Mr. Stevens former employer what would you think:

"I have tracked BrainChip's progress closely, as I've been selling into the same edge AI market. I am thrilled to take this sales leadership role with confidence as BrainChip's Akida™ is uniquely superior and positioned to be the de facto standard for edge AI semiconductor IP," said Stevens

“UNIQUELY SUPERIOR AND POSITIONED TO BE THE DE FACTO STANDARD FOR EDGE AI SEMICONDUCTOR IP.”

In the office at Syntiant “He said what!!!”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Could not Mr Steven's appointment have been a good excuse for an ASX announcement ... given it's such a major appointment?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
He always has that infectious smile on his face ... Great guy 👏
Yes he does but now that I have had time to digest this move to VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships logically it has to be considered an elevation of his status given that the CEO and Chairman at the AGM devoted so much time and importance to the proposition that it was critical to Brainchip’s success that they establish ecosystems and partnerships.

The establishment of relationships with Ecosystems partners like ARM SiFive and Prophesee is entirely different to selling IP to customers like Renesas and MegaChips.

Rob Telson has that trusted best friend persona that makes him in my opinion perfect for the role particularly with his background at ARM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom