BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Drops microphone...

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 2.42.03 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users
Wow, and only 14 years old.
Learning
That kid is going to have a bright future.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Just as I thought a generic photo downloaded from the web that just happens to have Brainchip printed on it. Nothing to see here. 🤣😂🤣❤️🤡😎

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

uiux

Regular

@Bravo

You just found a segueway into this thread:

Towards the bottom of the first post

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

uiux

Regular
Just as I thought a generic photo downloaded from the web that just happens to have Brainchip printed on it. Nothing to see here. 🤣😂🤣❤️🤡😎

Yes, Brainchip so often associated with "data center"....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Say WHAT?!!!!!!!!

Check out page 33 of Synopsis's "Corporate Overview for Investors May 22".

PS: Thank the gods I topped up on my dwindling supply of champers the other day!!!

B x 💋

🍾🥂🍾

View attachment 15812

CLOSE UP

View attachment 15813

Great find Bravo!

They haven't used the name Akida. I guess that's because it only uses the NN, without most of the other peripherals that make up Akida.

Digging deeper from your link:

DesignWare ARC NPX NPU IP (synopsys.com)

A single instance of the ARC NPX6 NPU IP delivers up to 250 TOPS at 1.3 GHz on 5nm processes in worst-case conditions, or up to 440 TOPS by using new sparsity features that can increase the performance and decrease energy demands of executing a neural network.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

uiux

Regular
Great find Bravo!

They haven't used the name Akida. I guess that's because it only uses the NN, without most of the other peripherals that make up Akida.

A single instance of the ARC NPX6 NPU IP delivers up to 250 TOPS at 1.3 GHz on 5nm processes in worst-case conditions, or up to 440 TOPS by using new sparsity features that can increase the performance and decrease energy demands of executing a neural network.

ARC NPX6 NPU IP​

• Scales from 4K to 96K MACs
• Supports CNNs, RNNs/LSTMs and emerging networks like transformers and recommender networks
Offers INT 4/8/16 Bit Resolution with optional BF16 and FP16

---

Don't believe those figures match Akida IP capabilities

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great find Bravo!

Sorry @Bravo - put the cork back in the champers -got a bit carried away. It is an old photo of an old Brainchip Accelerator.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=branc...ANNTH1&refig=93ec195398ac4e23bbf6463a179a2927

I couldn't think of any reason why they would use an old Brainchip Accelerator photo other than pure coincidence ....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20

ARC NPX6 NPU IP​

• Scales from 4K to 96K MACs
• Supports CNNs, RNNs/LSTMs and emerging networks like transformers and recommender networks
Offers INT 4/8/16 Bit Resolution with optional BF16 and FP16

---

Don't believe those figures match Akida IP capabilities
Luckily the ogre has retired ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yes, Brainchip so often associated with "data center"....
I was just reminiscing about the friendly chats over on HC we had with other fair minded individuals without agendas who called us every name under the sun,few of which could be considered complementary, for suggesting Brainchip’s technology could be used in data centres.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Sorry @Bravo - put the cork back in the champers -got a bit carried away. It is an old photo of an old Brainchip Accelerator.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=branc...ANNTH1&refig=93ec195398ac4e23bbf6463a179a2927

I couldn't think of any reason why they would use an old Brainchip Accelerator photo other than pure coincidence ....
So Mr. Diogenese if I understand your expert testimony you are saying they just happened to have this photo lying around or randomly searched as you did ‘Brainchip Accelerator’ and up it popped and decided to include it in their report by pure happenstance.

Is that what you are asking the jury to accept?

Answer:……………………………

No opinion DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

uiux

Regular
I was just reminiscing about the friendly chats over on HC we had with other fair minded individuals without agendas who called us every name under the sun,few of which could be considered complementary, for suggesting Brainchip’s technology could be used in data centres.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

More likely industry giant Synopsys are just confused

How deep did they have to dig for that graphic

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So Mr. Diogenese if I understand your expert testimony you are saying they just happened to have this photo lying around or randomly searched as you did ‘Brainchip Accelerator’ and up it popped and decided to include it in their report by pure happenstance.

No opinion DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You may very well think that - I couldn't possibly comment.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20

No opinion DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is what a generic "neural network accelerator photo" search finds:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=OKFwMzIn&id=FE18EC27885C82E5944ADED285969990508DD528&thid=OIP.OKFwMzInvM9o-gpA8xdiKAHaFS&mediaurl=https://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Neural-network-accelerator-for-AI-.jpg&exph=500&expw=700&q=neural+network+accelerator+photo&simid=608025073018077658&FORM=IRPRST&ck=5E392E805D2023153C6DF3080C62200F&selectedIndex=0&idpp=overlayview&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

1662269953051.png

However, "neural network accelerator hardware" finds:

1662270268036.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

uiux

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users