BRN Discussion Ongoing

uiux

Regular

2022 Weapons Systems Modernization - Air National Guard

INTELLIGENCE: ADVANCED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE / MACHINE
LEARNING HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CAPABILITY

1. Background. Intelligence analysts require an open architecture system with advanced artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to streamline decision-making cycles across multi-domain boundaries. The system must include Neuromorphic Computing Bio-inspired technology and feature advanced analytics. This system must deliver petaflops of computational power at gigaflops per watt providing warfighters with advanced analytics without large energy requirements. This system must leverage machine learning techniques to process data on board,
deliver enhanced situational awareness, adaptive decision making, multi-mode, multi-mission, massive analytics and heterogeneous information processing, helping operators to recognize and act on actionable intel. Multiple systems should be procured for unit level intelligence, the DCGS enterprise, and operational analysts tasked with intelligence analysis and production. This system should include capabilities and support necessary to operate and update the system. Lastly, this system must be open architecture to ensure analysts can upload AI capabilities to suit their mission requirements and provide human to machine interfacing in both deployed and in garrison environments.

2. Program Details.

QuantityUnit Cost Program Cost
400 High Performance Computers (3080)$500,000 $200,000,000

Total $200,000,000

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Baisyet

Regular
IFA 2022 is happening right now in Berlin what if we get a surprise just like from CES just a wishful thinking. :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

uiux

Regular
IFA 2022 is happening right now in Berlin what if we get a surprise just like from CES just a wishful thinking. :)

Might be worth creating a new thread for IFA2022 so we can dump info into it

Reactions: 6 users

Baisyet

Regular
Might be worth creating a new thread for IFA2022 so we can dump info into it
Morning uiux may be yes. I was going through the exhibitor list over a 1000 there From Audio, communication, computer and gaming, Fitness, house holds appliances etc. Cheers

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure if this was posted or not

BRN | BrainChip Holdings​

Sep 03

Independent Non Executive Chairman recently bought AU$610k worth of stock​

On the 1st of September, Antonio Viana bought around 667k shares on-market at roughly AU$0.92 per share. This transaction amounted to less than 1% of their direct individual holding at the time of the trade.
  • This was the largest purchase by an insider in the last 3 months.
  • This was Antonio's only on-market trade for the last 12 months.
This was on simply wall st

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Kachoo

Regular
Feel free to shoot me down with flaming flames….

A patent not being announced on the ASX , this is yet another achievement and milestone.

I do not care whom‘s responsibility it May , fall upon, whether one is on a holiday or not.

Totally reckless and is not good enough, over 40,000 shareholders , not every single shareholder has the informative , information on hand due to the information within TSE.

It is of the upmost imperative, for BRN to keep every single shareholder informed of information to keep one’s well informed. Irrespective of what ones may well hold ie. 500 to 5mil shares , we should all expect the same respect, as shareholders we all own the company and should /need to be informed of vital information/ certainly not via google.

Rant over…….

Nan xxx
Mate I believe the patent is approved but still there is a 90 day period where it could be challenged hence why there may not be an announcement. I hope this helps. Imo.

Reactions: 1 users

uiux

Regular
Mate I believe the patent is approved but still there is a 90 day period where it could be challenged hence why there may not be an announcement. I hope this helps. Imo.

The patent is granted. @stan9614 confirmed from Justia:

Patent History
Patent number
: 11429857
Type: Grant
Filed: Feb 22, 2019
Date of Patent: Aug 30, 2022
Patent Publication Number: 20190188600
Assignee: BrainChip, Inc. (Laguna Hills, CA)
Inventors: Peter A J van der Made (Aliso Viejo, CA), Anil Shamrao Mankar (Aliso Viejo, CA)
Primary Examiner: Li Wu Chang
Application Number: 16/282,550

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Kachoo

Regular
The patent is granted. @stan9614 confirmed from Justia:

Patent History
Patent number
: 11429857
Type: Grant
Filed: Feb 22, 2019
Date of Patent: Aug 30, 2022
Patent Publication Number: 20190188600
Assignee: BrainChip, Inc. (Laguna Hills, CA)
Inventors: Peter A J van der Made (Aliso Viejo, CA), Anil Shamrao Mankar (Aliso Viejo, CA)
Primary Examiner: Li Wu Chang
Application Number: 16/282,550
Maybe it was another one that's at the challenging stage. Thanks

uiux

Regular
Maybe it was another one that's at the challenging stage. Thanks

Allowed, awaiting grant

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

davidfitz

Regular
Feel free to shoot me down with flaming flames….

A patent not being announced on the ASX , this is yet another achievement and milestone.

I do not care whom‘s responsibility it May , fall upon, whether one is on a holiday or not.

Totally reckless and is not good enough, over 40,000 shareholders , not every single shareholder has the informative , information on hand due to the information within TSE.

It is of the upmost imperative, for BRN to keep every single shareholder informed of information to keep one’s well informed. Irrespective of what ones may well hold ie. 500 to 5mil shares , we should all expect the same respect, as shareholders we all own the company and should /need to be informed of vital information/ certainly not via google.

Rant over…….

Nan xxx
Well said. As we all know this company no longer makes announcements due to NDAs and the like.

The only announcement I expect is the obligatory once a year IP sale later in the year. I predict one in early November and can only hope it is with someone the market knows or has heard of.

• Love
My assumption was that if they made a price sensitive announcement and if it falls apart they should provide an update... now I am a bit worried whether the deal/work with Ford, Valeo, Merc is still on going 😅... but it's just meeeee
I won't be selling and my sentiment is still a buyyyy imoo
Did you watch the Edge Impulse Brainchip presentation?

If not do so if you have a concern regarding Mercedes.

Otherwise @uiux states your concerns do not make sense which is correct as a matter of fact, law and logic.

They do of course make sense as an expression of your anxiety.

The only way for you to overcome your anxiety is to do your own research on the law relating to companies and its people be they Board members or employees making false and or misleading public statements and their responsibility for maintaining an accurate public record.

Having done so then read the Brainchip latestest public statements about who they are engaged with on their website and if you are still concerned at that point what can you do.

Send an email to the company in which you advise:

1. you are a shareholder,
2. that you have read the Company website and
3. that you would like to know if it is accurate and kept up to date and can be relied upon.

This would ideally be sent to Investor Relations and as you know Tony Dawe is now on leave and away overseas until 19.9.22. If you can wait till then it might be best to delay your request until he returns.

If the answer you receive is not satisfactory then you can take appropriate action.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Just wanted to add a little more information here to show how we MIGHT fit into the above. Now if only we knew who was providing this 3rd Party IP to Arm, then we could establish definitively and beyond all reasonable doubt whether it was us and if it was we'd be able to pop open our champagne and drink it all without feeling like we should be attending an AA meeting instead.

This post probably fits well here too: #22,534
View attachment 14935

View attachment 14936

Howdy All,

I've previously speculated whether we might be the third party IP shown in the second generation Armv9 architecture (as shown above).

So it was with interest that I read through this recent announcement from Synopsys regarding the second generation Armv9 architecture.

Synopsys announced "that its design, verification and IP solutions are optimized to deliver maximum performance-per-watt for the latest Arm®v9 architecture-based SoCs. Synopsys' leading EDA and IP solutions combined with the new Arm Immortalis™ and Mali™ GPUs and Arm Cortex®-A and Cortex-X CPUs address the specialized processing demands of high-performance computing applications, complementing the Arm Total Compute Solutions approach to SoC design."

I think it may have been @Fullmoonfever, who has previously questioned whether there is some sort of link between Arm, Synopsys and BrainChip?? There was an article that @Fact Finder posted #6,882 where Markus Willems, Senior Product Manager at Synopsys spoke very enthusiastically about Neural Network based approaches and sensor fusion. And I know that Rob Telson liked a Synopsys link fairly recently (below) and wondered whether there were any other links that have been missed.

Needless to say, it would be very exciting if we are all involved in some way with the second gen Armv9 architecture as it seems to be off to a successful start with the announcement also stating "Early adopters of the new cores have successfully taped out multiple SoCs, achieving optimum power, performance and area (PPA) targets using Synopsys' solutions."

1660088291327.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

uiux

Regular
Howdy All,

I've previously speculated whether we might be the third party IP shown in the second generation Armv9 architecture (as shown above).

So it was with interest that I read through this recent announcement from Synopsys regarding the second generation Armv9 architecture.

Synopsys announced "that its design, verification and IP solutions are optimized to deliver maximum performance-per-watt for the latest Arm®v9 architecture-based SoCs. Synopsys' leading EDA and IP solutions combined with the new Arm Immortalis™ and Mali™ GPUs and Arm Cortex®-A and Cortex-X CPUs address the specialized processing demands of high-performance computing applications, complementing the Arm Total Compute Solutions approach to SoC design."

I think it may have been @Fullmoonfever, who has previously questioned whether there is some sort of link between Arm, Synopsys and BrainChip?? There was an article that @Fact Finder posted #6,882 where Markus Willems, Senior Product Manager at Synopsys spoke very enthusiastically about Neural Network based approaches and sensor fusion. And I know that Rob Telson liked a Synopsys link fairly recently (below) and wondered whether there were any other links that have been missed.

Needless to say, it would be very exciting if we are all involved in some way with the second gen Armv9 architecture as it seems to be off to a successful start with the announcement also stating "Early adopters of the new cores have successfully taped out multiple SoCs, achieving optimum power, performance and area (PPA) targets using Synopsys' solutions."

View attachment 15806

Wouldn't ARM need to sign/have signed a deal in the same category as Megachips ?

Reactions: 4 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Wouldn't ARM need to sign/have signed a deal in the same category as Megachips ?
That was my question as soon as BRN was listed as a partner. Could they possibly do deal where you don’t pay for an IP but the IP gets paid for through royalties?

Last edited:

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 136 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Foxdog

Regular
Nup, I need more proof 😆😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

uiux

Regular
Say WHAT?!!!!!!!!

Check out page 33 of Synopsis's "Corporate Overview for Investors May 22".

PS: Thank the gods I topped up on my dwindling supply of champers the other day!!!

B x 💋

🍾🥂🍾

View attachment 15812

CLOSE UP

View attachment 15813

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
That's the FPGA right?

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom