images - 2022-09-04T193908.870.jpeg

Bacon
Lovers
Matter

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Nah it's just a coincidence 😎
I just saw that it’s an old pci card, not Akida… so random. But I think it’s still interesting with Rob Telson position with them before Brainchip. One can only dream

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I suppose all I need to say to anyone that has cause to reflect on whether a big important company like Synopsys would have anything to do with Brainchip is:

1. Mercedes Benz, Valeo, ARM, NASA

I’ll put it another way:

2. NASA, ARM, Valeo, Mercedes Benz

Looked at with a new pair of eyes:

3. ARM, Mercedes Benz, NASA, Valeo

Taking a more pragmatic approach:

4. Valeo, NASA, ARM, Mercedes Benz

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

1662287609786.png

BrainChip gets cybersecurity technology license from Greek university​

October 3, 2018
Finadium Editorial Team
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmail
BrainChip Holdings, a neuromorphic computing company, announced that it has entered into an agreement with the Democritus University of Thrace, located in Greece. The agreement consists of a license to their cybersecurity technology and their researcher’s support in porting the technology to the Akida Development Environment.

Ioannis Seitanidis

Ioannis Seitanidis​

Senior Software R&D Engineer at Synopsys Inc​

Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland​

500+ connections​

Join to connect
Synopsys Inc Synopsys Inc
Democritus University of Thrace - (D.U.Th.) Democritus University of Thrace - (D.U.Th.)

Experience​

Christos Gkantidis

Christos Gkantidis​

R&D Engineer Senior I at Synopsys Inc​

Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
455 followers 456 connections​

Join to connect
Democritus University of Thrace

About​

Experienced Research And Development Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in C++, Python, Tcl-Tk, Matlab, and Linux. Strong research professional with a Dipl. Ing. focused in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Democritus University of Thrace.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

equanimous

All boats lead to the BaconBerg 😎

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

NickBRN

View attachment 15849

BrainChip gets cybersecurity technology license from Greek university​

October 3, 2018
Finadium Editorial Team
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmail
BrainChip Holdings, a neuromorphic computing company, announced that it has entered into an agreement with the Democritus University of Thrace, located in Greece. The agreement consists of a license to their cybersecurity technology and their researcher’s support in porting the technology to the Akida Development Environment.

Ioannis Seitanidis

Ioannis Seitanidis​

Senior Software R&D Engineer at Synopsys Inc​

Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland​

500+ connections​

Join to connect
Democritus University of Thrace - (D.U.Th.) Democritus University of Thrace - (D.U.Th.)

Experience​

Christos Gkantidis

Christos Gkantidis​

R&D Engineer Senior I at Synopsys Inc​

Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France​

455 followers 456 connections​

Join to connect
Democritus University of Thrace

About​

Experienced Research And Development Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in C++, Python, Tcl-Tk, Matlab, and Linux. Strong research professional with a Dipl. Ing. focused in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Democritus University of Thrace.
Can’t help myself bad habits,
When it’s plain to see…

“Beware of Greeks bearing gifts”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

Can’t help myself bad habits,
When it’s plain to see…

“Beware of Greeks bearing gifts”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
your safe with Akida

1662289179255.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
There might be more in this article but the following should if I have done any good in my life reward me by shutting up all those who still say “why haven’t we heard about these top secret new products involving AKIDA we are shareholders”:

“A big reason for this is the need for absolute security and confidentiality. You certainly don’t want to risk having a chip design costing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to slip out the door into your competitor’s hands”

Apologise for my take no prisoners approach but I am watching Red2 with Bruce Willis having had two very large red wines and I am flashing back to my breaking down doors gun drawn in the Police days when you either had a set or found a garden to grow roses as no time to grow them.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

uiux

Regular
There might be more in this article but the following should if I have done any good in my life reward me by shutting up all those who still say “why haven’t we heard about these top secret new products involving AKIDA we are shareholders”:

“A big reason for this is the need for absolute security and confidentiality. You certainly don’t want to risk having a chip design costing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars to slip out the door into your competitor’s hands”

Apologise for my take no prisoners approach but I am watching Red2 with Bruce Willis having had two very large red wines and I am flashing back to my breaking down doors gun drawn in the Police days when you either had a set or found a garden to grow roses as no time to grow them.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Haven't heard from @Bravo for a while. I'm guessing she's necked a few bottles of red already.

RAMP is a massive one for securing the entire logistic chain from design to silicon

What Is the RAMP Program?​

Authored by the Department of Defense (DoD), the RAMP initiative is designed to speed semiconductor and microelectronics growth in government systems.

RAMP to work in tandem with two other initiatives

The almost $200 million in funding demonstrates just how seriously the U.S. government takes the role of microelectronics in the country’s economic strength and national security—especially in regard to artificial intelligence (AI), quantum computing, and 5G communications.

Under the RAMP Program, Synopsys will help secure IC devices and the integrated circuit design environment at large. It will also supply a tool flow and IP repository under DARPA that helps designers create ICs with further resistance to attacks.

Eventually, RAMP will supply a cloud-based assured design environment while supporting quantifiable assurance methods. Combined, the two programs will help strengthen the integrity of commercial and DoD designs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
I said when I thought I might be blind without the use of alcohol that I was satisfied that Brainchip was completely derisked and nothing more needed to be said well I did mean it but you, Bravo and others just keep piling on the icing as if everyone is immune from becoming diabetic no matter how much sugar is put on top.😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I suppose all I need to say to anyone that has cause to reflect on whether a big important company like Synopsys would have anything to do with Brainchip is:

1. Mercedes Benz, Valeo, ARM, NASA

I’ll put it another way:

2. NASA, ARM, Valeo, Mercedes Benz

Looked at with a new pair of eyes:

3. ARM, Mercedes Benz, NASA, Valeo

Taking a more pragmatic approach:

4. Valeo, NASA, ARM, Mercedes Benz

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
Screenshot_20220904_222821_Chrome.jpg

Never, how old that is. Most importantly, it's current, still on the BrainChip website.

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

uiux

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Do you have any room to park the flour truck in your drive-way U-bby, because I still have a dining table blocking mine. Ricardo from Gumtree promised to pick up the table months ago but he still hasn't materialised as yet.🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom