BRN Discussion Ongoing

I hold a decent amount of BRN shares and have been in since 5 cents. I was thinking of adding some Novonix (NVX) to my portfolio. Did some research and liked what I saw.

Does anyone know why it has dropped so much over the last few months and if it is still a good buy?

Sorry for posting this here!

Maybe post this on the Talga TLG thread and see what they say LOL

Best to ask in the "Bar" area where your question will be discussed with much levity over the weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
.... Doing your own research is critical ....

Absolutely correct FF, I still find it unbelievable how shareholders have not got these scum paid downrampers on IGNORE
and get all upset with them and RESPOND when they post very negative posts about an individual or a companies actions .. That's what they are paid for!!!!!!!!! to send negativity and doubt to peoples thought processes of the Company that they are invested in.... they want your shares cheap and if you listen to all of their Bull#### and sell then you are part of their agenda!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind how BIG Brainchip is going to be and my shares are staying firmly in my grasp ( strong hands not weak!!)

Brainchip in my mind will very nicely fund my family's future $$$$$$ .... hence why I have set up my BOB account ( Bank of Brainchip ) ;);):cool:

Have a great weekend all

Know what you own, and know why you own it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
And by the way that drugged up moron from the other place should never be listened too or responded too.

These shares are the agreed payments Viana is receiving for his consultancy role published via the ASX last year. Hence the fact that they are for identical numbers of shares each time and it is stated in black and white in the ASX announcement.

The fact that he can waste so much of your time with this rubbish makes clear why doing your own research is critical and reading price sensitive announcements and keeping them to hand is also.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
“That drugged up moron.” He-hee-hee! 🤣 You really do crack me up FF! I think I just ruptured my spleen from that bout of laughter. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

GazDix

Regular
'The proverbs idle hands are the devil's workshop, idle hands are the devil's tools, and idle hands are the devil's playground mean that someone who is unoccupied and bored will find mischief; someone who has nothing to do will partake in something that will get him into trouble'.

The Google explanation above is worth noting. While BRN's shareprice remains rangebound it will be the victim of bored trolls with nothing better to do. When the SP inevitably explodes (as I/we believe it will) then they will move on to another 'target'. Nothing to see here ladies and gents - just part of the process 😉
I agree with you that it is part of the process but it is not because of boredom. Over on hotcrapper, I believe there is something more nefarious going on with comments like the one shared from 'The Dean'.
Myself and many of us who were active on that forum before know exactly that 'The Dean' is not bored or has nothing better to do. In my opinion he is obviously paid by some entity who wants to share price to stay down, possibly also supported by HC seeing he can get away with nearly anything before getting a slap on the wrist but continue on his incoherent ramblings. These ramblings are written exactly to inflict boredom on those newcomers who read them and hoping they sell their shares as the Brainchip shareholder has a perception on HC to be crazy or not of right mind.

He actually only becomes coherent when a good downramp opportunity presents itself. Anyway, cheers to Uiux anyway who is fighting the good fight over there for the newbies.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Cardpro

Regular
I agree with you that it is part of the process but it is not because of boredom. Over on hotcrapper, I believe there is something more nefarious going on with comments like the one shared from 'The Dean'.
Myself and many of us who were active on that forum before know exactly that 'The Dean' is not bored or has nothing better to do. In my opinion he is obviously paid by some entity who wants to share price to stay down, possibly also supported by HC seeing he can get away with nearly anything before getting a slap on the wrist but continue on his incoherent ramblings. These ramblings are written exactly to inflict boredom on those newcomers who read them and hoping they sell their shares as the Brainchip shareholder has a perception on HC to be crazy or not of right mind.

He actually only becomes coherent when a good downramp opportunity presents itself. Anyway, cheers to Uiux anyway who is fighting the good fight over there for the newbies.
But would anyone actually sell or would it actually have any material impact on the share price? I hardly doubt his downramping can change anyone's mind about brainchip.

I actually think they are just trolls who has nothing better to do...

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
But would anyone actually sell or would it actually have any material impact on the share price? I hardly doubt his downramping can change anyone's mind about brainchip.

On certain days, all it takes is one seller to be concerned about someone's comments and sell their shares to reduce the price. It plays right into the hands of those wanting to buy more. For example, right now, all it takes is for a seller to offload 50k shares and it reduces the price by half a cent. On days when the buy side is even thinner, that many shares can drop the price buy a cent or two.

I take it as a compliment that there are so many putting so much time into down ramping BRN. They obviously want to accumulate so they can buy in at a cheaper price.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Cardpro

Regular
Personally, although I complain time to time, I haven't sold any and have actually been accumulating when I see good news which pushed my average purchase price much much higher...lol

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Yip we do a similar thing in our family finances. It is taken from my pocket and moved to my better half’s purse. That’s what you meant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Pmel

Regular
Personally, although I complain time to time, I haven't sold any and have actually been accumulating when I see good news which pushed my average purchase price much much higher...lol
I have done the same thing and now have lots. Its not complaining. It is about the concerns we have from time to time. Hopefully what we see by research and company engagement will come to fruition soon. It is sometimes very hard to wait when company hasn't released any announcements regarding the revenue.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
On certain days, all it takes is one seller to be concerned about someone's comments and sell their shares to reduce the price. It plays right into the hands of those wanting to buy more. For example, right now, all it takes is for a seller to offload 50k shares and it reduces the price by half a cent. On days when the buy side is even thinner, that many shares can drop the price buy a cent or two.

I take it as a compliment that there are so many putting so much time into down ramping BRN. They obviously want to accumulate so they can buy in at a cheaper price.
Spot on

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I have done the same thing and now have lots. Its not complaining. It is about the concerns we have from time to time. Hopefully what we see by research and company engagement will come to fruition soon. It is sometimes very hard to wait when company hasn't released any announcements regarding the revenue.

Watch the quarterlies for revenue. It's what Sean told shareholders to do. It may seem frustrating but they come along faster than you think.

The half yearly report already provided a little positive surprise. If each quarter we have revenue growth in the 100s of percent every quarter for the next 3 years, I couldn't care less about announcements anymore.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Vojnovic

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Im not on hc active any more, but the dean posted accusing him of insider trading, usually id report that.... maybe someone can...

So disgusting what happens over there, and cant believe its allowed
It’s a dumpster fire

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
Watch the quarterlies for revenue. It's what Sean told shareholders to do. It may seem frustrating but they come along faster than you think.

The half yearly report already provided a little positive surprise. If each quarter we have revenue growth in the 100s of percent every quarter for the next 3 years, I couldn't care less about announcements anymore.
But remember that the 4C's related to cash received rather than contracts invoiced. There is an inevitable delay between when the revenue is recognised (client is invoiced) and when the cash is received. The time frame will depend on the conditions of sale. That is precisely why the 1/2 yearly report showed a different amount than the two 4C's.........

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
It’s a dumpster fire
This statement instantly flicked a switch and I now know what HC reminds me off.

It is one of those scenes from a movie usually set on the outskirts of a slum area of a large city and usually underneath the point where an expressway flyover is near a railway goods yard. It is a place that is so devoid of amenity or beauty that the destitute, the drug addicted and the mentally ill of civilised society are funnelled to and disguarded to live out their last irrational sad days in make shift cardboard dwellings with shopping trolleys to store all their worldly possessions.

They rant, preach and lecture to non existent audiences, deal drugs and periodically their absolute lack of place, identity and relevance creates violent outbursts and self harm.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

The crapper, like gumtree, is completely irrelevant and dying a slow and painful cancerous death.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Hi @Cardpro
Yes it is difficult to believe it could influence unless you read about how consistent negative comments undermine confidence.

The most powerful human emotion is fear. No one is immune. It is part of our survival response. None of us need more fear than that which we are born with so when negativity no matter how low grade is a constant background noise it will work to undermine confidence and increase self doubt.

No one who panicked and sold their shares did it because of one single negative post from this idiot but when he and sharepodge and others have by the consistency of their negativity primed the fear survival response to a sufficient level because subconsciously that question we all have “what if I am wrong” is being constantly caused to challenge our decisions fear will take control and we will act contrary or out of proportion to a negative stimulus such as a 4C not producing an artificially induced expectation.

Why do I say artificially induced expectation because either a troll or an over enthusiastic holder will have suggested a very high number they expect to be in the 4C and while it is clearly far too high it allows for a false expectation to ferment in our minds.

Let’s say I say the 4C has to be at least 10 million. You think that’s ridiculous but I like FF he is a nice person it won’t be 10 million but 5 would be nice. Immediately you have converted a ridiculous prediction to a reasonable prediction without any evidence so that when it is $200,000 it is such a dramatic disappointment that the background negativity works with your own natural self doubt to engender fear sufficient to create panic.

My one percent argument about market share is designed to counter the argument about competitors destroying Brainchips future. If you think about this argument in light of how negativity works to undermine confidence you will understand why I introduced it.

No one can guarantee Brainchip will take 100 percent of the market nor 50 percent or even 10 percent. But who can argue it will not achieve 1 tiny percent of the addressable market which is at full breadth one worth trillions of US dollars and on the latest news from the US a market that will contain large segments where China will not be allowed to compete.

Anyway it is very worthwhile to read a bit about the power of suggestion and how panic and fear are manifested in the individual and groups.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

TECH

Regular
You all moved over to this new forum for a much more balanced, researched, mature conversational type setting, where all
opinions, whether positive or negative could be debated through dealing with qualified facts.

WHY some of you persist in going back and checking the old forum has got me beat, move on for god's sake, you already
know the downsides of that platform.

Remember to let Tony have his well-deserved break, nobody appreciates being pestered while on holiday, be respectful by
not taking advantage of his good nature...my opinion of course.

Maybe Mike Davies is the guest of Brainchip's upcoming Podcast........joke, joke. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::geek:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 51 users
Top Bottom