BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I know this still proves nothing but I'm going to cross my finger, toes and eyes and hope for a miracle. 🤞

kate-mckinnon-cross-eyed.gif

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.38.54 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.37.03 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 4.36.09 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Whoopsies, it appears that Electric Intelligence is actually a real thing, as opposed to me thinking it was someone trying to get all jiggy with an English language equivalent for Artificial Intelligence.🥴

View attachment 15688
Good thing about speculation is you live to speculate another day. But I am still left with the idea that the predictive capabilities of AKIDA next generation with LSTM could help me uncover the answer.

Reading your latest find though I am left to wonder when there is no connection what happens in the car with the brain that thinks like you???

Are you supposed to pretend that like you it was thinking about something else and that it lost track of what it was doing and it
was OK it went round the roundabout 63 times before continuing on to your intended destination???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Good thing about speculation is you live to speculate another day. But I still left with the idea that the predictive capabilities of AKIDA next generation with LSTM could help me uncover the answer.

Reading your latest find though I am left to wonder when there is no connection what happens in the car with the brain that thinks like you???

Are you supposed to pretend that like you it was thinking about something else and that it lost track of what it was doing and it
was OK it went round the roundabout 63 times before continuing on to your intended destination???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I couldn't agree more FF! I wouldn't risk getting into a car that thought like me, although chances are it would probably just stall.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Frustrating.

Must be gold nuggets.
Must be limited addition.

Shorter are buying as Father Day 🎁 this weekend.😆

Happy Father Day for Sunday everyone.
Cheer to the weekend. 😎🍺🏖

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
I know this still proves nothing but I'm going to cross my finger, toes and eyes and hope for a miracle. 🤞

View attachment 15699

View attachment 15694
View attachment 15695 View attachment 15696
I have read these passages twice and it is as if Peter van der Made is speaking about in vehicle personalisation. It is just too much of a coincidence in my opinion.

Can you imagine if your 6 foot 5 inch nephew had dropped your car home and you live in a no service area. You stride up to your car the next day and draw yourself up to your full 5 foot 7 inches open the door jump in the car then have to sneak back to the house for a couple of cushions as the car will not personalise the seats, steering wheel, peddles and mirrors and you are too low to see over the dashboard until it returns to an area where it can obtain service.

Ai in vehicle is essential to seamlessly cope with loss of connection.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just had a week away with the family in Cornwall and it was nice not having a signal but I just stumbled across this job at IBM

Neural networks with biologically-inspired neural dynamics applied for drone-based tracking
Ref. 2022_032
Job Description
Neural networks are the key technology of artificial intelligence that has led to breakthroughs in many important applications. These were achieved primarily by artificial neural networks that are loosely inspired by the structure of the brain, comprising neurons interconnected by synapses. Meanwhile, the neuroscientific community has developed the Spiking Neural Network (SNN) model that additionally incorporates biologically realistic temporal dynamics in the neuron structure. Although ANNs achieve impressive results, there is a significant gap in terms of power efficiency between biological brains and deep ANNs, which limits their widespread applicability for battery-powered devices at the edge, such as drones. One promising avenue to reduce this efficiency gap is to incorporate biologically-inspired dynamics mechanisms into common deep-learning architectures. Recently, the IBM team has demonstrated a new type of ANN unit, called a Spiking Neural Unit (SNU), that enables us to incorporate the SNN dynamics directly into deep ANNs. Our results demonstrate competitive performance, surpassing state-of-the-art RNNs, LSTM- and GRU-based networks.
In this Master’s thesis project, we aim to apply SNUs for tracking objects from a flying drone. A neuromorphic event-based camera will be mounted on a drone flying over objects emitting flashes of light, whose relative movement is determined through optical flow calculation in an SNN and is used for asset tracking purposes. The SNN architecture will be implemented and trained using Spiking Neural Units (SNUs) and IBM’s NeuroAI Toolkit. In particular, the project involves implementing the SNN operation in form of an executable on a neuromorphic chip to efficiently compute the optical flow. The work will build on the team’s prior experience with software simulations of a drone and IBM will provide extensive scientific guidance.

Requirements
Strong programming skills in Python.
Experience with TensorFlow machine-learning framework.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and team skills.

Diversity
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.

How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting position, please submit your most recent curriculum vitae, your diplomas, as well as a motivational letter.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Cardpro

Regular
Although this is old post, it kinda sounds like eqxx had / will be having MBOS..?
I reckon we are working with Nvidia to develop MBOS along with other companies haha

IMO only.

Screenshot_20220902-170233_Gallery.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cassip

Regular
not uninteresting: CTO of Mercedes becomes new IT-board member at Porsche

an extract: "Sajjad Khan moves to Porsche - Ex-Mercedes board member to strengthen digital profile
At Mercedes, Sajjad Khan ushered in and shaped the digital age. Now his move to Stuttgart-based competitor Porsche is imminent....Khan had worked for the Stuttgart-based premium manufacturer for six years before leaving Mercedes in August 2021. There, as Chief Technology Officer (CTO), he was responsible for development in the areas of connectivity, autonomous driving and new mobility services ("shared services"). At Mercedes, Khan was seen as a pioneer of new software with which the Stuttgart-based manufacturer intends to enter the age of automotive digitization....The real surprise in Khan's upcoming appointment to the Porsche Executive Board is the fact that the Stuttgart-based sports car manufacturer now also wants to afford its own IT and software officer in the top management body....Porsche, for example, had already held intensive talks with Apple in the past about a collaboration.

Porsche CEO Oliver Blume pointed out that the automotive industry is currently undergoing what is probably the greatest transformation in its history...."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Regards
cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
This is why we need Akida sooner rather than later-

They are the pitfalls, of technology companies that make things incurring costs and then try to make a profit.

We will incur virtually no costs in manufacturing, other than Engineering Samples.

We basically sell the fertile seeds (the IP) to other Companies, to grow, water, fertilize etc, producing high yielding trees. The fruits of, which we then take a cut (royalties).

Our business plan, is truly Golden.

We are following ARM's, but I believe, we will give it legs! 😛

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi all, I was looking at the patent "Secure Voice Communications System - US20190188600A1", just out of curiosity and apologies for my ignorance, but what does it mean when it says "Cited By"? It says it was cited by Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing NA & Samsung.

View attachment 15682
Hi Cardpro,

"Cited by" means that the BrainChip patent was cited as prior art by the patent office examiner (*) during the examination of the later patent application.

The prior art may be cited as either background information or as novelty destroying anticipatory disclosure.

For a patent to be cited against a later application, the cited document must have an earlier priority date.

The Toyota patent US9956910 has a priority of 20160718, but, if I recall correctly, this BrainChip patent claims priority from our 2008 application.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
They are the pitfalls, of technology companies that make things incurring costs and then try to make a profit.

We will incur virtually no costs in manufacturing, other than Engineering Samples.

We basically sell the fertile seeds (the IP) to other Companies, to grow, water, fertilize etc, producing high yielding trees. The fruits of, which we then take a cut (royalties).

Our business plan, is truly Golden.

We are following ARM's, but I believe, we will give it legs! 😛
Very clever post watch out Dio DB is coming at speed. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

US-China Tech Rivalry | How China will Surpass USA in Key 21st Century Technologies by 2030

⌚ Timestamps: 00:45 How China is Leading in Modern Technologies against USA 02:45 US-China Rivalry in Artificial Intelligence 05:17 US-China Rivalry in 5G 07:58 US-China Rivalry in Quantum Information Science 12:07 US-China Rivalry in Semiconductors 14:24 US-China Rivalry in Bio Technology 16:31 US-China Rivalry in Green Energy In 1999, the U.S.National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine reported that USA would remain the single largest inventor of future knowledge as it remained in the 20th century in applying the yesterday’s science fiction technologies like powerful mini computers, smart machines, animal cloning, internet,and talking electronic road maps. Reviewing that report today, the elephant in the room it missed was China. As per the wisdom of late 20th Century, China hardly mattered. By 2010, this situation was beginning to change. China had grown into a low-cost manufacturing hub for multibillion dollar global giants. Today, China’s rapid rise to challenge U.S. dominance of technology has captured America’s attention. As per former Director of CIA, this tech rivalry is the main arena for competition between USA and China. In 2020, China produced more than 250 million computers, 25 million automobiles, and 1.5 billion smart phones, thus displacing America as world’s top high-tech manufacturer. Apart from becoming world’s leading low cost producer, China has challenged USA in the most advanced technologies of 21st century including quantum information science, semiconductors, artificial intelligence, 5 & 6G, green energy, and biotechnology. In some area, China has already achieved number one status. In others, on current trajectories, it will overtake United States of America by end of this decade. Artificial Intelligence being one of the most advanced technologies of this century will have the greatest impact on economics and security in the decades to come. The former CEO of Google Eric Schmidt said that China is now a full-spectrum peer competitor of USA in AI. Indeed, China has already overtaken the U.S. to become the world’s undisputed Number One in many fields of Artificial Intelligence. In speech technology, Chinese firms are beating American firms in every language, even in English. China’s iFlytek has become the world’s top voice recognition platform with 700 million users, almost twice the number of people who speak to Apple’s Siri. Similar trends are being observed in 5G spectrum. With increase of a hundredfold in speed, fiftyfold in reliability, and tenfold in device connections, 5G promises to enable next generation applications no one can even imagine today. By 2035, 5G will create a global economy of the size of India, the major share of which will be occupied by China. Today, China is the single largest 5G market in the world having 87% of the world’s total 5G connections. All three important subfields within quantum information science including quantum computing, quantum communication, and quantum sensing were historically led by United States of America. But now, China is quickly catching up. Rather, in some cases, China has already overtaken America. Semiconductor is a core element for modern technologies including AI, automobiles, computers, weapons, high tech machines, and many more. That is why these are an essential general-purpose driver in the U.S. China tech rivalry. The United States of America retains its semiconductor dominance that it has had from the last 50 years, but this position has been gradually eroded by domestic underinvestment and rising overseas competition. Although the U.S. still leads in chip design and manufacturing inputs, its share of semiconductor fabrication has reduced from 37% in 1990 to 12% today. Biotechnology is a emerging technology derived from discoveries in the life sciences, encompassing diverse categories like biochemistry, genomics, molecular biology, and more. Looking towards this field, the U.S. is the undisputed leader in biotech, but China is competing fiercely across the full biotech R&D spectrum, and in some instances even winning the race. The U.S. had been the primary inventor of new green energy technologies over the past two decades. Today, China has taken the lead in manufacturing and deploying those technologies, allowing it to dominate multiple links of the green energy supply chain. China has already achieved the ‘Made in China 2025’ goal of a dominant role in this century’s new industries. -Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. The footage/video, audio, image etc in this content is used under term of the fair use, permitted by Copyright statute, for the purpose of education, news reporting, explanation, commenting and analysis. - All contents on Miltech Insights are presented for educational, analytical, critic and new reporting purposes of the masses.

Hey @Perhaps, very impressive piece of camera tech, Can't wait to purchase one. I hope your right, that Akida is impregnated in the architecture of this beast, but even if its not, its just fantastic how tech is evolving exponentially. Makes me really wonder what is capable in our BRN ecosystem of collaborators, and what extraordinary enterprises they are really up to?😶‍🌫️

I'm certain, (that in the not to distant future) looks so incredibly colossally bright, for not only our BRN ecosystem of shareholders, but for the whole of humanity from the proceeds of beneficial AI, that everyone will be smiling and needing to be wearing
Tom Cruise 1980S GIF by HULU
24/7.

Its not only a tremendous feeling of wonder to be a BRN shareholder, but also an extremely humbling understanding of what is at play here.
Best regards
PS
I sincerely think that Sean is going to deliver us to the promised land
Not directly related to BRN but wow, the possibilities are enormous for edge iot.
Researchers Just Wirelessly Transmitted Power Over 98 Feet of Thin Air -

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Not directly related to BRN but wow, the possibilities are enormous for edge iot.
Researchers Just Wirelessly Transmitted Power Over 98 Feet of Thin Air -

Certainly improve conditions at Everest Base Camp. 😎🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
‘This proves nothing’ as Sergeant Schultz from Hogans Hero’s would say but I am feeling more confident about my speculation that the AKIDA next generation with LSTM IP is already in the hands of an automotive vehicle manufacturer, just like AKD1000 IP was distributed to select customers close to 18 months before it was produced as an engineering sample.

If I only had one with @uiux and @butcheroo to help I could use it to see the future and remove any doubt.😂🤣😂😎

Great find once again @Bravo

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Certainly the MetaTF 2000 software simulation will be in the hands of a few favoured EAP customers, and a FPGA would also be likely to be available. I don't recall any costs to indicate full blown SoC wafers have been made by us, but perhaps the customers are using the IP in their own in-house SoCs.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
Totally agree FF .. My wife and I do exactly the same ... different pockets for different times!! ... simples :)
i don't have that many pockets to do that, damn.

• Haha

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Certainly improve conditions at Everest Base Camp. 😎🤡
Funny, but true. Exponential growth in technology is certainly making the world a smaller place.

Last edited:

Cyw

Regular
We are still in the ASX200

1662109416803.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

cassip

Regular
Porsche Assistant Systems seem to require an online connection:

BMW does not:
"Does the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant work even without an active data connection?
Yes. The activation of the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant by the activation word ("Hey BMW") is available at any time, even if your BMW does not have a mobile phone connection. For information from online services, your BMW requires a mobile phone connection."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Certainly the MetaTF 2000 software simulation will be in the hands of a few favoured EAP customers, and a FPGA would also be likely to be available. I don't recall any costs to indicate full blown SoC wafers have been made by us, but perhaps the customers are using the IP in their own in-house SoCs.
Sean Hehir said at AGM the engineering version would likely be produced first half 2023 unless my memory is faulty.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom