BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
For anyone wondering if Mercedes is going it alone with AKIDA and thinking we have missed out on BMW, I believe QUALCOMM will have us covered................pure speculation

View attachment 8558

In addition to this -

Old mate Leendert Van Doorn who I posted about leaving Microsoft last week has turned up at...............QUALCOMM..............check out his comments on the subject AND WHO LIKED IT....................I believe this further backs up my theory that QUALCOMM acquired NUVIA as a smokescreen for hiding the fact they are using our ip..........

View attachment 8559 View attachment 8560

Maybe @MC🐠 is right and we'll need to wait until 2023 to see whether we're involved in Qualcomm's chips via the Nuvia Arm Core technology.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this Nuvia Arm business, especially in light of what MC posted above and likes from Rob Telson.

1 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

uiux

Regular
Maybe @MC🐠 is right and we'll need to wait until 2023 to see whether we're involved in Qualcomm's chips via the Nuvia Arm Core technology. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this Nuvia Arm business, especially in light of what MC posted above and likes from Rob Telson.

View attachment 15627

Never heard it before

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Never heard it before

Holy Quacamole!

Could this be about AKIDA?

PS: I know I think everything is about Akida. It's an affliction for which I require medication that doesn't exist as yet. But I think this may be a distinct possibility.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Never heard it before

Great find @uiux

It is probably only me who remembers that back in 2019 I posted a spirited legal defence against a feeble minded troll on HC who claimed that Brainchip would not have the resources to defend a patent breach once they gave the IP to customers.

Part of my spirited defence was that Brainchip under its licence agreement a copy of which was then freely available on the early version of its website contracted the company taking the licence to defend to the full extent of the law any breaches of the Brainchip IP licensed to it and also to indemnify Brainchip against any costs or losses associated with such breach.

So here we have ARM making the point they are bringing this action on behalf of itself and it’s ecosystem partners.

It’s nice to be right about how these things work in practice.

To be clear I am not saying that Brainchip IP is the subject of this action but that this is proof of how things work in practice and that Brainchip is not going to be standing alone should a breach occur.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

uiux

Regular
Holy Quacamole!

PS: I know I think everything is about Akida. It's an affliction for which I require medication that doesn't exist as yet. But I think this may be a distinct possibility.

My approach to researching this industry is having a dream:

"Akida can be in this"

Then I use logic and reason to eliminate the things that "Akida can't be in"

Don't commit to the idea that Akida is in something. Research the technology, the companies and follow the trends. Be objective. If you let yourself become biased you cloud your judgement and ability to reason.

Soon enough you start being able to identify long term trends and can then follow and in some cases preempt significant movements in the world, eg. AUKUS

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Cardpro

Regular
My approach to researching this industry is having a dream:

"Akida can be in this"

Then I use logic and reason to eliminate the things that "Akida can't be in"

Don't commit to the idea that Akida is in something. Research the technology, the companies and follow the trends. Be objective. If you let yourself become biased you cloud your judgement and ability to reason.

Soon enough you start being able to identify long term trends and can then follow and in some cases preempt significant movements in the world, eg. AUKUS
Or wait for uiux's post :cool:

Or just look for other clues from financial statements, LinkedIn stalking, etc. Lol

All I know is that Brainchip offers significant advantages for low power, on chip learning, one shot learning, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
For anyone wondering if Mercedes is going it alone with AKIDA and thinking we have missed out on BMW, I believe QUALCOMM will have us covered................pure speculation

View attachment 8558

In addition to this -

Old mate Leendert Van Doorn who I posted about leaving Microsoft last week has turned up at...............QUALCOMM..............check out his comments on the subject AND WHO LIKED IT....................I believe this further backs up my theory that QUALCOMM acquired NUVIA as a smokescreen for hiding the fact they are using our ip..........

View attachment 8559 View attachment 8560
Hi @MC🐠
In view of the skermish between ARM and Qualcomm I think it is reasonable to expect that Rob Telson is playing the man not the ball here.

As for Brainchip missing out on BMW you might like to have regard to the fact that in the video posted this morning from the Valeo about its Lidar & Sensor Factory they specifically mention the use of Ultrasound sensors in automotive. You might also like to look at the Valeo BMW announcement it speaks about sensors not Lidar.

You might also like to take note of the fact that on the graphic published by Brainchip now for about 12 months they show AKIDA technology being about to process all five senses plus LIDAR, RADAR & ULTRASOUND.

This last ability has been there since the beginning but not once has anyone spoken in any sort of detail about AKIDA doing ultrasound sensor processing. I have personally looked quite often for something but nothing not even in the latest white paper in which Peter van der Made is interviewed.

I think the reference to Valeo making ultrasound sensors for automotive is significant but I could be completely off the mark but I see no reason to confine the universal processor AKIDA simply to Lidar sensors for automotive.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
Just looking at Commsec and if we can get up some momentum it might manage to reach half of one percent of shares on issue being traded today.

It would be very frustrating if you were trying to accumulate a large to substantial holder parcel at the moment without moving the price too much. We need some negatives to be found in the next minute so the last ten minutes can create the momentum necessary.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: I have already had a look for negatives and the most negative thing is the low volume and tight hands of investors which is not much use to the accumulators.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Holy Quacamole!

The 'bubbles medication' seems to be working quite well :p🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cassip

Regular
Good morning from Germany

Just had a look at Valeos ai-website; partners are listed at the bottom of the page, first of all „EPFL“, this is the university of Lausanne, where Nviso comes from.

Regards
cassip

• Love
  • Fire

VictorG

Something very strange is happening here!!!!!!
Add the buy side volume then compare the total to the matched volume - they don't match, big discrepancies.

close auction.PNG

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

stan9614

Regular
Absolutely correct.

I have another share where the ASX hit them with a please explain about the delay between the grant and the ASX release and the explanation was as simple as:
1. The Mail
2. The date they received
3. The practical aspects of opening mail drafting release having it approved by the Board and sending to ASX.

The idea it is not going to be announced is completely without foundation.

The CEO Sean Hehir stated at the AGM that patent announcement/s would be made.

The CTO Peter van der Made spoke about patents and releases as they were granted and received at the same AGM.

All previous patents have been announced.

Recently in my communications with the CFO Ken Scarince he mentioned that once granted patents will be announced.

Peter van der Made is a member of the Board and an inventor on the patent and last thing I heard he was working at the French office of Brainchip.

He would need to be consulted along with Anil Mankar who is in the US on the explanation of the patent in the release.

Just relax it will be announced in a timely professional manner in accordance with the ASX Disclosure Rules approved for release by the Board.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Just looking at Commsec and if we can get up some momentum it might manage to reach half of one percent of shares on issue being traded today.

It would be very frustrating if you were trying to accumulate a large to substantial holder parcel at the moment without moving the price too much. We need some negatives to be found in the next minute so the last ten minutes can create the momentum necessary.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: I have already had a look for negatives and the most negative thing is the low volume and tight hands of investors which is not much use to the accumulators.
hi FF
do you think it is legally allowed for company not to disclosure patent grant if the company itself does not think the particular patent grant is considered material or price sensitive?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

VictorG

Something very strange is happening here!!!!!!
Add the buy side volume then compare the total to the matched volume - they don't match, big discrepancies.

View attachment 15640
The actual buy side volume is 876,970 at .90 and above less 43,092 surplus volume = 833,878 net buy volume above .90, that's almost 206,000 more than the matched volume of 627, 964.
The sell side volume is 710,568.
Deducting the sell volume from the buy volume = 166,402 net buy side.
According to my calculations the indicative open price should be .925 with 91,201 surplus sell side
Note: this was a snap shot approximately at 4;08pm.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Apologies if its already been posted, but BRN is to present at the Sequire Semiconductor Conference on the 16th of Sept. I've just registered.

1662015454607.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
hi FF
do you think it is legally allowed for company not to disclosure patent grant if the company itself does not think the particular patent grant is considered material or price sensitive?
Hi Stan
It is an interesting question however I think in the granting of the patent the originality of the invention is being confirmed and so logically it is hard to argue it is not material.

I suppose if it was a random inventive idea unrelated to the company’s activities it might not be material. Having said this it is reasonably expensive of time and money to pursue a patent so shareholders would be justifiably angry about a company pursue flights of fantasy through the patent process.

So I personally cannot think of a situation where a granted patent would not be material.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MhAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2nlxnvqFkjMpAOP8JTQh6R
Enjoy some reading for those who like to expand their knowledge. PDF FILE
Hi Rise
At about page 217 is the following confirmation that Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar are at least 5 to 10 years ahead of the Chinese:

“Brain-like intelligence

Current deep learning technology is largely data-driven and relies heavily on large quantities of labeled data and powerful computing. Backpropagation training algorithms need continuous enhancement in terms of model robustness, capacity to generalize, and interpretability. Drawing on and imitating
the way biological neurons work, brain-
like intelligence creates digital neurons with richer functionality and promises to enable learning that is event-triggered, uses pulse encoding, and is coordinated both temporally and spatially. Using neurodynamic principles, brain-like computing can deliver both short- term plasticity and long-term memory, and is capable of adaptive adjustment and learning
in open environments. Inspired by the sparse connectivity and recursive form of the biological brain, no computation will be performed without pulses, which greatly reduces energy consumption. In the next five to ten years,
if breakthroughs in related technologies are made, brain-like computing is likely to begin to outperform other models, as well as consuming less power, in many computing tasks, and
be applied in smart devices, wearables, and autonomous vehicles

My opinion as well but DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JK200SX

Regular
Ok, this has got me confused.

The top 20 shareholders list as per last announcement on 1AUG22 is:
View attachment 15431

On the MSN Money website, it shows Brainchip ownership by Mutual Fund:

View attachment 15426

And also ownership of Brainchip shares by Institutions:

View attachment 15427

I'm not sure how current the data is on the MSN website, but these 2 lists are totally different to that shown on the Top 20 Shareholders list. Would anyone have any suggestions as to what insight the lists from the MSN website give us?

(I presume all these other entities hold BRN shares, which is good!)

I can confirm that the mutual fund and institutional ownership of BRN shares on the MSN Money site is live:

1662017617670.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom