BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Remember.....she knows where you live :ROFLMAO:
But the complaint means the post lives on forever. 🤣

Nobody ever expects the Spanish inquisition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
💯 !!! I can see Akida with the addition of a couple of new senses turning mobile phones into robots. Recognizing voices, detecting stress, reminding us to take our meds etc etc. Not everyone needs a farting fur ball to comfort them.
i don't need a farting fur ball but i do wamt one 🤣

• Haha

VictorG

Latest confirmed aggregate at 19/8 is 83,193,357.
We will have to wait till next week to see the net aggregate shorts.

But remember that BRN is quite liquid and at current daily trade volumes it will only take 7.52 days to cover.

Even if the current lot of shorters lose some cash, when it shoots up there is probably another lot waiting to take their turn.
You're 100% correct, after all misery loves company.

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Arm wrote

"Our business is really strong. We've diversified a lot in the last few years."

With more than 230 billion chips shipped to date, Rene Haas spoke with Liz Claman about the strength of the Arm ecosystem, as demand for compute remains high: "The long-term trends are so good for our industry, and really you just have to look around – it’s the digitization of everything. There are electronics everywhere.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
As you know, I am very interested in Qualcomm and a possible connection with us.
I am already strongly convinced that qualcomm is already one of our customers, so I find the following very interesting, also because I am a bayarian girl

a post from Qualcomm
1661425929806.png

The all-electric #BMW #i7 is the car that the future promised. Powered by #Snapdragon technology, it offers a next-generation driving experience for drivers and passengers alike.

The back of the car doubles up as a theatre, with passengers treated with a 31” screen, offering up to 8K resolution. #Snapdragon Automotive 5G Modems support #5G connectivity for seamless, reliable mobile connectivity and coverage.

Drivers are supported by the Curved Display angled towards the driver, providing seamless directional and safety updates, while controlling the soundtrack to their road-trip.

Our Snapdragon Cockpit technology supports drivers with multiple intuitive features, including surround-view monitoring, advanced audio and sound, AI-driven virtual assistance, distractions alerts and even personal possessions reminders, to ensure you leave nothing behind.

1661424853857.png
1661424872323.png
1661424905375.png

Find out more about the new i7 here: https://bit.ly/3zAAXuq BMW Group

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

uiux

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

uiux

Regular

Grayscale AI​

Event-based Simultaneous Localization And Mapping using Neuromorphic Computing for sUAS
Focus Area: Position Tracking on Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS)

MDhere

Regular
Im reluctantly selling my AKIDA qld plates as ive sold the car to a fanily member but don't want to give them the plates.
So if any Queenslanders out there want it i will take offers over $5k . I've got it on PPQ for 20k 😆 as its a collectors piece so if anyone of the 1000 eyes wants it pm me. Won't take anything under 5k though.

• Haha

alwaysgreen

Top 20
As you know, I am very interested in Qualcomm and a possible connection with us.
I am already strongly convinced that qualcomm is already one of our customers, so I find the following very interesting, also because I am a bayarian girl

a post from Qualcomm View attachment 14977

The all-electric #BMW #i7 is the car that the future promised. Powered by #Snapdragon technology, it offers a next-generation driving experience for drivers and passengers alike.

The back of the car doubles up as a theatre, with passengers treated with a 31” screen, offering up to 8K resolution. #Snapdragon Automotive 5G Modems support #5G connectivity for seamless, reliable mobile connectivity and coverage.

Drivers are supported by the Curved Display angled towards the driver, providing seamless directional and safety updates, while controlling the soundtrack to their road-trip.

Our Snapdragon Cockpit technology supports drivers with multiple intuitive features, including surround-view monitoring, advanced audio and sound, AI-driven virtual assistance, distractions alerts and even personal possessions reminders, to ensure you leave nothing behind.

View attachment 14974 View attachment 14975 View attachment 14976

Find out more about the new i7 here: https://bit.ly/3zAAXuq BMW Group
Geez, kids sitting in the back driving up the coast for holidays will have no idea how tough we had it in the back of the old Commodore/Falcon, no AC, playing eye spy, getting car sick, fighting with the siblings.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Geez, kids sitting in the back driving up the coast for holidays will have no idea how tough we had it in the back of the old Commodore/Falcon, no AC, playing eye spy, getting car sick, fighting with the siblings.
Damn straight AG

Not many creature comforts and definitely self entertainment back then.

I recall mum n dad (3 kids) and my aunty n uncle (4 kids) driving 2 cars Perth to Melbourne n back across the Nullarbor (big chunk unsealed back then and corrugated af) around the mid 70s to visit family for a couple of weeks.

On the way back uncle's car broke down round caiguna or balladonia from memory. Dad was a mechanic so he and uncle stayed to wait on parts to fix then follow on couple days later.

Mum, Aunty, some luggage and 7 kids from mid teens down to about 8yo packed into the HK Wagon (bench seat) and made the way back to Perth.

I'll never forget the site coming over the Darling Range hills at night and seeing the lights of Perth. I was lying in the very back on top of a suitcase looking between heads through to the windscreen.

Electronic entertainment.....err what :ROFLMAO:

But....I'd not give up those fam memories for anything.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi All,

The following is my personal opinion only.

Regarding the aggregate short of close to 90 Million shares of BRN.

As being mention, that would require around 7days of buying to cover. Imagine what price they will have to pay.

So,I believe the plans for the short attack is to drive the SP down and reducing the market capital of Brainchip, to force Brianchip out of the ASX 200. What happen when Brainchip is force out of the ASX 200 = Index funds will be selling BRN at the rebalance = Short cover without driving the SP up.

As of today Brainchip is Rank
229BRNBrainchip Holdings Ltd$0.945Information Technology$1.62 B

From what we know, Brainchip is in a strong financial position and growing. From yesterday Half Year Financial Report shown $ 4.8 Million in Revenue. The short can just lose hope for Brainchip do any capital rise.

All that could be changes and trap the shorts. If general market environment are better, Brainchip have a substantial material announcement or one of our EAP "do a Merc", how fun would that be.

Anyway that's just me thinking out loud.

Learning.

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Another interesting connection from Rob on LinkedIn.

View attachment 5835

Founded in 2018, Lumotive is a leader in solid-state, 3D-sensing systems, developing high-performance solutions for consumer electronics, industrial automation, robotics and automotive applications. The Seattle-based company’s lidar solutions leverage revolutionary beam-steering technology based on patented Light Control Metasurfaces™ to deliver an unprecedented combination of high performance (as measured by range, resolution and frame rate) and readiness for mass adoption (measured by cost, reliability and size). Lumotive’s random access beam-steering chips enable the industry’s first software-defined lidar with region-of-interest scanning, object tracking and advanced perception capabilities. Lumotive’s investors include Bill Gates, Quan Funds, and MetaVC.

Lumotive has surfaced again with Samsung Ventures now linked as an investment partner.

1661431996004.png

Himax Technologies is also listed as one of the strategic investors and interestingly is also promoting an Ultralow power AI Image Sensing Solution. There seems to be a few synergies here including the list of ecosystem partners (I think Himax has also been referenced previously).

1661433146613.png

Attachments

• 1661432169585.png
    1661432169585.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 1661432209732.png
    1661432209732.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Lumotive has surfaced again with Samsung Ventures now linked as an investment partner.

View attachment 14991

Himax Technologies is also listed as one of the strategic investors and interestingly is also promoting an Ultralow power AI Image Sensing Solution. There seems to be a few synergies here including the list of ecosystem partners (I think Himax has also been referenced previously).

View attachment 14994
CNN. So not us?
Somebody with more technical knowledge please clarify.
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

uiux

Regular
CNN. So not us?
Somebody with more technical knowledge please clarify.
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Lol that gif

You're 100% correct, after all misery loves company.
Not this kind of Misery I hope..

tumblr_ef1818d0ce15a1abbc17b13c1d527a83_effaf05b_500.gif

misery-ankle.gif

No subtitles for him 🤔..
I think he said something like "Ouch"..

• Haha
  • Wow

chef

Emerged
Hi All,

The following is my personal opinion only.

Regarding the aggregate short of close to 90 Million shares of BRN.

As being mention, that would require around 7days of buying to cover. Imagine what price they will have to pay.

So,I believe the plans for the short attack is to drive the SP down and reducing the market capital of Brainchip, to force Brianchip out of the ASX 200. What happen when Brainchip is force out of the ASX 200 = Index funds will be selling BRN at the rebalance = Short cover without driving the SP up.

As of today Brainchip is Rank
229BRNBrainchip Holdings Ltd$0.945Information Technology$1.62 B

From what we know, Brainchip is in a strong financial position and growing. From yesterday Half Year Financial Report shown $ 4.8 Million in Revenue. The short can just lose hope for Brainchip do any capital rise.

All that could be changes and trap the shorts. If general market environment are better, Brainchip have a substantial material announcement or one of our EAP "do a Merc", how fun would that be.

Anyway that's just me thinking out loud.

Learning.
when will we know if we can stay? cannot find the rebalancing date...

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Happy Fri.

This was nice to see in the NASA 21FY Annual Review from Sept.

Most of the early and recent functional and working testing is around Loihi for obvious reasons but we in that frame...cherry picked out couple mentions :love:

Not long....Q1 - FY23 all going well (y)

PowerPoint Presso attached had to convert to PDf.

Also touches on the fast rover program in the presso.

Oh....Akida known as Freya stage in their Presso. Norse goddess.

Screenshot_2022-08-26-00-06-50-42_90f6820949b6ab94bf051a29130ae871.jpg

IMG_20220826_002230.jpg

IMG_20220826_000443.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-26-00-19-22-22_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Attachments

• GCD APR - RadNeuroSept2021AmesReview.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 124
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users
  • Fire
  • Love