BRN Discussion Ongoing

jtardif999

Regular
A very interesting demonstration, I am impressed by the self driving ability of this vehicle. I would not be comfortable to sit in the back seat though.

Another little hiccough was at 3:43 when it stopped, holding up traffic visible in its side rear mirror, because a cyclist was approaching on the opposite side of the road. And there wasn’t even a floating plastic bag anywhere to be seen.

Unfortunately, needlessly coming to a complete stop, under many non-dangerous situations, is what autonomous vehicles will be programmed to do, and this will cause dangerous situations. This may be programmed for safety, but it will result in infuriating drivers behind the vehicle who may dangerously overtake just to get away from the unintelligent vehicle that seems to jump at shadows.

The vehicle also seems to let other vehicles slip in front of it; there was a point when it left a big gap at an intersection and a van pulled in front—that could be good to exploit when in traffic.;)
You have perfectly highlighted a use case for why Akida is so needed in the mix of autonomous vehicle technology.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
Everybody needs to watch this video with ARM ceo.

Hi Jesse, am I to understand this correctly? Apple has used Qualcomm in the past to provide chips for Apple iPhones, but now there is strong speculation that Arm tech might be in the iPhone 14? Not saying this as fact, but the interviewer made that point just prior to interviewing Arm CEO Rene Haas. That is some very sexy speculation!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
Massive find thanks!

Objective #5 Engage partner for Phase 2 design and fabrication of full rad-tolerant neuromorphic processor.
OGA, 8 SBIR companies, 2 large tech companies interested
This is as you say a massive find and as a consequence I sent it to Tony Dawe and this is his response.

“Thanks FF

I’m recovering from Covid at the moment and haven’t yet returned to work. It’s really kick me in the guts.

As you know, NASA does not typically communicate its intentions directly to us. In the past we have learned about our status on various NASA projects via their website.

I will defer to Ken to confirm the veracity of this information and determine whether it warrants any disclosure from BrainChip.

Regards

Tony”

So as I have said before when communicating with Tony Dawe and other BRN employees remember they are people too but even from his Covid sick bed Tony responded within the hour.

Secondly I mentioned that at Brainchip US they have a NASA silo where what happens at NASA stays at NASA with only a select group with US security clearance at Brainchip having knowledge.

They work on the proper basis of ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ and so whenever one of the 1,000 Eyes in this case FMF finds something I flick it to this side of the ‘Chinese Wall’ at Brainchip because they do not get told the day to day details of what is happening at NASA.

Will something be released by Brainchip about this the odds are against from my past communications but I live in hope however I also experience the joy of knowing thanks to the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 94 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Interesting… BRN trades going through before 10am?? Haven’t seen that before

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Interesting… BRN trades going through before 10am?? Haven’t seen that before
Yes, how is that even possible. Very interesting indeed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

RobjHunt

Regular
1661472480683.png

Reactions: 6 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
By

The fact that Brainchip IP allows on chip learning & processing is truely amazing...
Cost of transferring data and not to mention cost of Storing, Getting customer's consent, setting up high security system, establishing data breach response team, ensuring compliance to various privacy laws, establishing data centres for jurisdictions that has strong privacy laws, convincing customers that they won't be monitoring them other than for safety reason while driving, etc. will be huge...

Hopefully our customers can say "Powered by brainchip, your data stays with you under your control!"

Primed with the appropriate model library, Akida can be configured to handle any sensor data.

Looking into the dregs of my morning cuppa, I foresee a time when all MPU, CPU, GPU manufacturers will routinely incorporate Akida into their chips, not because it will have a specific purpose, but to give the customers the ability to take advantage of Akida's abilities for whatever purpose they may need to implement.

... and why stop at one?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Slade

Top 20
Further to @Fact Finder s post about issues in the current climate attracting quality, experienced staff I see KBR advertised again through March (closed end Mar) for a RadNeuro Research Engineer...unless of course they need an additional one :unsure:

Is the same details as the role advertised in Jan this year I posted HC in early Feb.

Good to see still working towards prototyping for NASA at least.

Latest first then HC snip.

View attachment 4807
View attachment 4808
View attachment 4809

View attachment 4810
The Radneuro-BrainChip connection found sometime ago by @Fullmoonfever Great detective work.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Shortcraft and witchery I suspect :oops:
I love the cross trade for 111 shares.

Picture the scene at Shaw Partners.
Working at trading desk Senior Partner races in quick our most important client has to have this cross trade undertaken before 10am his whole financial empire depends on it.
Right sir I will do it immediately. Sir I think there is an error it’s 111 shares. So. Well that’s a hell of a lot of shares we normally only trade ones or twos this must be something big. Yes it’s huge don’t stuff it up or there will be hell to pay. Sh-t you can trust me.

Later at the pub. Well you guys will never guess what I did today an XT for 111 shares. Wow that’s huge can you tell more. No it’s huge and I would lose my job if it gets out.

😂🤣😂😵‍💫😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
This is as you say a massive find and as a consequence I sent it to Tony Dawe and this is his response.

“Thanks FF

I’m recovering from Covid at the moment and haven’t yet returned to work. It’s really kick me in the guts.

As you know, NASA does not typically communicate its intentions directly to us. In the past we have learned about our status on various NASA projects via their website.

I will defer to Ken to confirm the veracity of this information and determine whether it warrants any disclosure from BrainChip.

Regards

Tony”

So as I have said before when communicating with Tony Dawe and other BRN employees remember they are people too but even from his Covid sick bed Tony responded within the hour.

Secondly I mentioned that at Brainchip US they have a NASA silo where what happens at NASA stays at NASA with only a select group with US security clearance at Brainchip having knowledge.

They work on the proper basis of ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ and so whenever one of the 1,000 Eyes in this case FMF finds something I flick it to this side of the ‘Chinese Wall’ at Brainchip because they do not get told the day to day details of what is happening at NASA.

Will something be released by Brainchip about this the odds are against from my past communications but I live in hope however I also experience the joy of knowing thanks to the 1,000 Eyes.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hopefully not put the Team in an annoying position :(

It is publicly available if can find it haha

• Fire
  • Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Everybody needs to watch this video with ARM ceo.

Thanks so much for posting this video @chapman89 and @Sirod69!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but get a teensy-weensy bit excited since the segment starts with the host talking about one of the most anticipated events this year being the launch of the Apple i-phone 14 with reports of it including an upgraded processor. She says "the chip is believed to be, although not confirmed, Arm-based".

A random bloke called Dudenoway on the interwebs reckons that Apple 16, Eqynos 2200 and SD898 will be based on ArmV9 architecture, so who am I to doubt him?

This would appear to tie in perfectly with everything I posted yesterday about Arm's next gen V9 architecture and my wild speculation that BrainChip might be the 3rd Party IP shown in the diagram.🤞

The release date is only a few weeks away, so it won't be too long before it will be confirmed either way.

Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, please let me be right! 🙏🙏🙏

B x

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.01.48 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.24.52 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.10.29 am.png

1t am.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.01.48 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 10.01.48 am.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 79 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I love the cross trade for 111 shares.

Picture the scene at Shaw Partners.
Working at trading desk Senior Partner races in quick our most important client has to have this cross trade undertaken before 10am his whole financial empire depends on it.
Right sir I will do it immediately. Sir I think there is an error it’s 111 shares. So. Well that’s a hell of a lot of shares we normally only trade ones or twos this must be something big. Yes it’s huge don’t stuff it up or there will be hell to pay. Sh-t you can trust me.

Later at the pub. Well you guys will never guess what I did today an XT for 111 shares. Wow that’s huge can you tell more. No it’s huge and I would lose my job if it gets out.

😂🤣😂😵‍💫😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Very funny FF .... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🥇

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

I couldn't help but get a teensy-weensy bit excited since the segments starts with the host talking about one of the most anticipated events this year being the launch of the Apple i-phone 14 with reports of it including an upgraded processor. She says "the chip is believed to be, although not confirmed, Arm-based".

A random bloke called Dudenoway on the interwebs reckons that Apple 16, Eqynos 2200 and SD898 will be based on ArmV9 architecture, so who am I to doubt him?

This would appear to tie in perfectly with everything I posted yesterday about Arm's next gen V9 architecture and my speculation that BrainChip may be the 3rd Party IP shown in the diagram.🤞

The release date is only a few weeks away, so it won't be too long before it will be confirmed either way.

B x

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15037 View attachment 15038

View attachment 15039
Very exciting..... Off to the fridge you go! ...🍾🍾🍾 ;);) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20

I couldn't help but get a teeny bit excited since the segments starts with the host talking about one of the most anticipated events this year being the launch of the Apple i-phone 14 with reports of it including an upgraded processor. She says "the chip is believed to be, although not confirmed, Arm-based".

This would appear to tie in perfectly with everything I posted yesterday about Arm's next gen V9 architecture and my speculation that BrainChip may be the 3rd Party IP shown in the diagram.🤞

B x

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15037 View attachment 15038

View attachment 15039
I'm firmly entrenched in the Google and Android ecosystem but if Akida is in iphone before the Pixel or Samsung phones, I'll buy a Mac just to show my appreciation! Or maybe an Apple car. That will be more exciting. :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Reuben

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Very exciting..... Off to the fridge you go! ...🍾🍾🍾 ;);) :ROFLMAO:

I might have to slow down a bit on my alcohol intake. The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom