BRN Discussion Ongoing

Well it's justified. It's been over a year since we were told that a lot of IP licensing would go forward.

Lots of neg sentiment of late, nothing coming from the company, and some posters on here starting to get worried/concerned.

i flicked an email out to the company asking a few things:

I understand the NDA's, but there has to be a way to get information to the public and shareholders rather than just releasing updates on the website and newsletters, surely a non-price sensitive announcement without disclosing the name of the party at a minimum...?

I also make comment on the last quarterly activities report was given very little attention - it looked like it was typed up in 10 minutes- again this is incredibly frustrating.

Finally, there was a comment made on a podcast i think, that come the end of the year 'revenue growth would exceed cost growth'. i think some are interpreting as revenue would exceed costs, but am i right in saying that the actual statement is more correct - ie revenue growth is at 100K per quarter, but costs only growing at 20K per quarter.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hence my recent search for a skeletons on the bus Gif.
I think this extensive speculation period is wearing a bit thin and getting tiresome for a lot of us.
IMO, It's high time Sales Management bring home a pay check for some shareholder certainty to rest assured that we are actually on the right bus.
We've all aged a lot since the BRN story began.
Some of us will have already dropped off and been carried off the idling bus in a body bag while the average lifespan has a meer 4000 weeks limit to completion .
250th Tuesday morning musings 😱
If we drop again then only thing can save is an announcement which not likely to happen.
. Just hope it don’t become a broken record, but I’m happy as the next few days my self fund is available

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
This is an old link but still relevant, this can turn positive very quickly.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
Positive share price changing news could drop at anytime. In fact, the longer we go without news, the closer we get to news.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Positive share price changing news could drop at anytime. In fact, the longer we go without news, the closer we get to news.
The patience game

Reactions: 14 users

Quiltman

Regular
I don't know much, but I do know that our individual timeframes and the expectations that we place on ourselves and our investments have absolutely no relevance to the companies timelines. In fact, the more you worry about the immediate future and SP movements the more you fill the coffers of the shorters and accumulators working through retail holdings .... the inevitable transfer of wealth is taking place before our eyes.
A few well known posters have taken a clever option IMO. They are satisfied that the technology delivers, that the management team will deliver, and that the market is ready , so have stepped back from the daily nonsense. From here on in, unless something in the thesis on Brainchip fundamentally breaks, it's time in the market that matters.
Having said all that, I do think a regular business update ( other than the most brief of quarterlies ), perhaps half yearly, to shareholders is a reasonable request.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I don't know much, but I do know that our individual timeframes and the expectations that we place on ourselves and our investments have absolutely no relevance to the companies timelines. In fact, the more you worry about the immediate future and SP movements the more you fill the coffers of the shorters and accumulators working through retail holdings .... the inevitable transfer of wealth is taking place before our eyes.
A few well known posters have taken a clever option IMO. They are satisfied that the technology delivers, that the management team will deliver, and that the market is ready , so have stepped back from the daily nonsense. From here on in, unless something in the thesis on Brainchip fundamentally breaks, it's time in the market that matters.
Having said all that, I do think a regular business update ( other than the most brief of quarterlies ), perhaps half yearly, to shareholders is a reasonable request.
Agree with sentiment, but i also think those instos would be getting a bucketload more info than we are 'building' here. Mums and dads always at the bottom, it really is frustrating. We are just lucky to have this site at least and the handful of legends pumping in decent info. I dont think id still be on if it wasnt for this site its safe to say

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Thanks for reminding me what fantastic growth the company has seen: 25x in 3 years!

Explosive growth, well above my expectations.

I’ll will gladly take that!

Look forward to 15/8/25.
Well said mate, glad I’m not the only one that sees it that way👍

Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Can i rub the golden belly for goodluck?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

More shares for sale then buyers

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

I did try to get some new information on the Akida 2000 development from Peter, I did ask Anil if he was happy with the progress that was being made, I did mention that I was going to email Simon Thorpe, which I did last night and have received a nice reply overnight, which I'll share these few points.

Yes, Simon is still convinced that Spiking Neural Networks are the future !

Yes, Simon still holds a small number of shares in Brainchip.

"I’ve got a few collaborations going that are exploring using off the shelf hardware (Mac M1 or M2 chips, or Nvidia chips) for doing what I call Terabrain simulations - billions of neurons and trillions of connections. The key is have have ultra sparse activity and ultra sparse connectivity using exclusively 1 bit connections. Very fast, very cheap, and very low power."

"It’s coming on nicely, and I hope to have stuff to publish before long. And I’m working on the book that I promised Oxford University Press 40 years ago (!) - "The Intelligent Neuron."

"The ideas could certainly be used in custom hardware (ASICs etc)"

I'm a communicator, I pride myself on it, will are all blessed with this, it's born in us, but sadly, many people go through life without using
this gift to it's fullest, or only speaking with a cut tongue....the company has always been a little up and down in the communications
department, but at least I try for everyone's benefit, we are a family, aren't we ?

Love Brainchip...............Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 87 users

Slade

Top 20
"It’s clear to me why Cruise would leverage Arm technology as it scales out its autonomous platforms, as well as look to devices from across the Arm ecosystem to help on their future autonomous platforms. There are a couple ways that Cruise will put Arm technology to use including taking advantage of Arm's automotive-enhanced (AE) line of IP focused on compute efficiency and leveraging Arm’s high performance CPUs to improve the efficiency of Cruise’s compute platform."

Well, we are definitely front and centre of ARM's ecosystem.

1660607478191.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Proga

Regular
Not just any neuromorphic sensor but an Australian neuromorphic sensor.

Not sure how many other Australian Neuromorphic Sensor companies there are?
Also said "one of the" meaning multiple went up

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

MrRomper

Regular
Good morning,

I did try to get some new information on the Akida 2000 development from Peter, I did ask Anil if he was happy with the progress that was being made, I did mention that I was going to email Simon Thorpe, which I did last night and have received a nice reply overnight, which I'll share these few points.

Yes, Simon is still convinced that Spiking Neural Networks are the future !

Yes, Simon still holds a small number of shares in Brainchip.

"I’ve got a few collaborations going that are exploring using off the shelf hardware (Mac M1 or M2 chips, or Nvidia chips) for doing what I call Terabrain simulations - billions of neurons and trillions of connections. The key is have have ultra sparse activity and ultra sparse connectivity using exclusively 1 bit connections. Very fast, very cheap, and very low power."

"It’s coming on nicely, and I hope to have stuff to publish before long. And I’m working on the book that I promised Oxford University Press 40 years ago (!) - "The Intelligent Neuron."

"The ideas could certainly be used in custom hardware (ASICs etc)"

I'm a communicator, I pride myself on it, will are all blessed with this, it's born in us, but sadly, many people go through life without using
this gift to it's fullest, or only speaking with a cut tongue....the company has always been a little up and down in the communications
department, but at least I try for everyone's benefit, we are a family, aren't we ?

Love Brainchip...............Tech x
Appreciate your insights. Always welcome.

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hopefully that’s the end of whoever was selling

Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

This is interesting for people that cant walk due to spinal injuries.

To solve the problem, the research team succeeded in controlling the leg movement of mice only with artificial nerves without a complex and bulky external computer using stretchable, low-power organic nanowire neurormorphic devices that emulate the structure and function of bio nerve fibers. The stretchable artificial nerve consists of a strain sensor that simulates a proprioceptor which detects muscle movements, an organic artificial synapse that simulates a biological synapse, and a hydrogel electrode for transmitting signals to the leg muscles.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Hopefully that’s the end of whoever was selling
There is much more valuable use of time then staring at a minute chart wandering who is buying and selling...

Reactions: 9 users
Lots of neg sentiment of late, nothing coming from the company, and some posters on here starting to get worried/concerned.

i flicked an email out to the company asking a few things:

I understand the NDA's, but there has to be a way to get information to the public and shareholders rather than just releasing updates on the website and newsletters, surely a non-price sensitive announcement without disclosing the name of the party at a minimum...?

I also make comment on the last quarterly activities report was given very little attention - it looked like it was typed up in 10 minutes- again this is incredibly frustrating.

Finally, there was a comment made on a podcast i think, that come the end of the year 'revenue growth would exceed cost growth'. i think some are interpreting as revenue would exceed costs, but am i right in saying that the actual statement is more correct - ie revenue growth is at 100K per quarter, but costs only growing at 20K per quarter.
It's the same old story Xhosa..

Shareholders can be like children, pestering their parents
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"..

Whatever the parents say, they will be asking again, in 5 minutes time.

The Company is busting its balls, to make BrainChip successful, while the shareholders, sit on their asses and complain.

But look at any company forum and you will find the same thing.

People need to grow up.

News will come, when news is available.

We will get there.
Enjoy the journey, instead of just thinking about the destination...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users
Top Bottom