BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Well this is exciting!

View attachment 14212
Jesse is this your sister?

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 1.49.17 pm.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Iseki

Regular
This is pretty bad on so many levels.
Suffice to say, if Questacon could have a couple of @uiux 's demos that would be way more impressive.
1 star.
Margaret?

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

GStocks123

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

uiux

Regular
This is pretty bad on so many levels.
Suffice to say, if Questacon could have a couple of @uiux 's demos that would be way more impressive.
1 star.
Margaret?

Haha cheers Iseki

I just followed the instruction manual though LOL

These guys will be writing one

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Maybe this is interesting for one of you. It totally overwhelms me. But before I close it...
Keywords: SNN, STBP, O-NSNN ...
"Mental Stress Recognition on the fly using Neuroplasticity Spiking Neural Networks"
Auckland University of Technology
University of Southern Queensland
King’s College London
Date: August 3rd, 2022
https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-1841009/v1_covered.pdf?c=1659551535

If any of you understand that, then respect becomes awe. I came to it via stbp/EI.) Maybe you @uiux can do something with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

uiux

Regular
Maybe this is interesting for one of you. It totally overwhelms me. But before I close it...
Keywords: SNN, STBP, O-NSNN ...
"Mental Stress Recognition on the fly using Neuroplasticity Spiking Neural Networks"
University of Southern Queensland
King’s College London
Date: August 3rd, 2022
https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-1841009/v1_covered.pdf?c=1659551535

If any of you understand that, then respect becomes awe. I came to it via stbp/EI. Maybe you @uiux can do something with it.

Not sure if I can help

I thought the article was about mentally stressed flies at first glance

• Haha
  • Fire

Proga

Regular

AppLovin offers to buy video game software maker Unity in $17.5 bln deal​

Aug 9 (Reuters) - Gaming software company AppLovin Corp (APP.O) made an offer on Tuesday to buy its peer Unity Software Inc (U.N) in a $17.54 billion all-stock deal, threatening to derail Unity's announced plan to acquire AppLovin's smaller competitor ironSource .

AppLovin has offered $58.85 for each Unity share, which represents a premium of 18% to Unity's Monday closing price. Unity will own 55% of the combined company's outstanding shares, representing about 49% of the voting rights.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular

I emailed Prof Greg Cohen to see if he can confirm BrainChip’s involvement in the Jarli mission. I will report in if Greg responds.

Meanwhile, I think we all need our tyres pumped up a little. Please remember we have over 100 NDAs in progress. Mercedes Benz was one of them. Just imagine what other BIG NAMES may in the future (hopefully soon!) declare their partnership with us. There comes a stage within a NDA that the client will want to boast about their ability to wipe their competitors away with a strategic boast that they are faster, cheaper, safer than any rival. Mercedes happened out of the blue. Something else could drop tomorrow and away we go again.

Just listen to Tim Llewellyn wax lyrical about us. He sees magic with us that a large amount of his marketing to clients is what WE can achieve.

Likewise with ARM. We have been accepted into ARMs partner program. This is a big deal. We are wedding an industry leader with many clients, and they see the absolute advantage we provide them. This happening out there now. We won’t know who, but we will see the revenue.

Likewise with SiFive. They are becoming market leader with RISC-V. Read below.
6514D96C-3FF2-45B7-9217-8333626A15B2.jpeg

MegaChips. Renesas. Qualcomm. NASA. Nvidia. Socionext. Edge Impulse. All these companies partner us, acknowledge us and market to their clients the outstanding benefits that Akida brings them. Who cares if a few EAP’s drop off. I don’t care because I see the future. And it is ubiquitously Brainchip. And WE are on board.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

uiux

Regular
I emailed Prof Greg Cohen to see if he can confirm BrainChip’s involvement in the Jarli mission. I will report in if Greg responds.

Meanwhile, I think we all need our tyres pumped up a little. Please remember we have over 100 NDAs in progress. Mercedes Benz was one of them. Just imagine what other BIG NAMES may in the future (hopefully soon!) declare their partnership with us. There comes a stage within a NDA that the client will want to boast about their ability to wipe their competitors away with a strategic boast that they are faster, cheaper, safer than any rival. Mercedes happened out of the blue. Something else could drop tomorrow and away we go again.

Just listen to Tim Llewellyn wax lyrical about us. He sees magic with us that a large amount of his marketing to clients is what WE can achieve.

Likewise with ARM. We have been accepted into ARMs partner program. This is a big deal. We are wedding an industry leader with many clients, and they see the absolute advantage we provide them. This happening out there now. We won’t know who, but we will see the revenue.

Likewise with SiFive. They are becoming market leader with RISK-V. Read below.
View attachment 14235
MegaChips. Renesas. Qualcomm. NASA. Nvidia. Socionext. Edge Impulse. All these companies partner us, acknowledge us and market to their clients the outstanding benefits that Akida brings them. Who cares if a few EAP’s drop off. I don’t care because I see the future. And it is ubiquitously Brainchip. And WE are on board.

As far as I am aware, they just sent sensors into space without a chip attached

Reactions: 6 users

jtardif999

Regular
BrN 15/08/23 $1.55 @ this rate
I think following the pattern looks more like putting the share price at a stable $2.20 by this time next year.

stuart888

Regular
Well this is exciting!

View attachment 14212
Very interesting SG, great post. When I search google per below, just the International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems comes up! But I am not signed up with Linkedin (nor do I belong to Twitter, Facebook, Tic-Toc, only the TSE!). Maybe someone can Link-In and see what is here.

1660584562268.png

Falcon Neuro

1660584872030.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

The new disruptive force in high-end AIoT markets

A partnership between Arm, MediaTek and Advantech is delivering a brand-new disruptive solution for high-end AIoT markets.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Not sure if I can help

I thought the article was about mentally stressed flies at first glance
Could help all those Mosquitoes following you...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Nasdaq up again and to be honest I’m clueless to where our SP will end up at close.

Reactions: 5 users

Pmel

Regular
Nasdaq up again and to be honest I’m clueless to where our SP will end up at close.

If we drop again then only thing can save is an announcement which not likely to happen.

Reactions: 2 users
Waiting on sales announcement

1660600479958.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Lots of neg sentiment of late, nothing coming from the company, and some posters on here starting to get worried/concerned.

i flicked an email out to the company asking a few things:

I understand the NDA's, but there has to be a way to get information to the public and shareholders rather than just releasing updates on the website and newsletters, surely a non-price sensitive announcement without disclosing the name of the party at a minimum...?

I also make comment on the last quarterly activities report was given very little attention - it looked like it was typed up in 10 minutes- again this is incredibly frustrating.

Finally, there was a comment made on a podcast i think, that come the end of the year 'revenue growth would exceed cost growth'. i think some are interpreting as revenue would exceed costs, but am i right in saying that the actual statement is more correct - ie revenue growth is at 100K per quarter, but costs only growing at 20K per quarter.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dang Son

Regular
I hope Im still alive when we eventually get something substantial

Hence my recent search for a skeletons on the bus Gif.
I think this extensive speculation period is wearing a bit thin and getting tiresome for a lot of us.
IMO, It's high time Sales Management bring home a pay check for some shareholder certainty to rest assured that we are actually on the right bus.
We've all aged a lot since the BRN story began.
Some of us will have already dropped off and been carried off the idling bus in a body bag while the average lifespan has a meer 4000 weeks limit to completion .
250th Tuesday morning musings 😱

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom