skutza

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

NVISO Tim Llewellynn investors@nviso.ch

8/8/22 23:36​

While the engineering team at NVISO has been hard at work (see BrainChip’s quarterly announcement on activities which offers huge potential in the Automotive EV space for in-cabin sensor monitoring), we are very pleased to see that commercial developments are also advancing successfully in parallel within the Automotive sector with Tier 1 and Tier 2 partners.

NVISO provides AI Solutions to premium Automotive OEMs looking to deliver the most robust safety features while innovating with convenience features for occupant monitoring systems. We are pleased to announce we have recently inked two new important automotive deals:

Automotive Tier 1 System Integrator: NVISO has successfully concluded a paid development license with a global automotive system integrator:

• Targeting low power embedded hardware for intelligent cockpit applications.
  • Allows system integrator to carry out demonstrations and pre-award work to secure design-wins with OEMs for embedding NVISO's Human Behaviour AI.
  • Core component of the future of intelligent driving and smart cockpits.
Automotive Tier 2 Semiconductor: NVISO has successfully executed a multi-year development license with a leading Tier2 automotive semiconductor vendor:
  • Access to low power edge computing software and hardware for porting of its Human Behaviour AI SDK to automotive grade platforms used by OEMs worldwide.
  • Allows NVISO to continue to deliver easy to integrate AI Solutions directly for OEMs.
NVISO Human Behaviour AI as an indispensable component of intelligent driving and the smart cockpit of the future. Driven by a growing shift towards software defined automotive architectures and next generation in-vehicle computing platforms, OEMs are starting to move towards unlocking value through personalised and AI driven software. Some OEMs are even experimenting with “features on demand” to unlock new revenue streams with connected and EV vehicles.

Now who's nViso's favourite intelligent cockpit hardware provider?
When you click on the AI Solutions to premium Automotive OEM's the featured vehicle in the video is Volvo?? Just an observation.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

White Horse

Regular

Dhm

Regular
I defo hope it’s alive then! MEOW!
But if it is dead then in a parallel universe it will be alive!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
"spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”

Anil Mankar was quoted, specifying they licensed the "2 nodes IP" - I think from an ee article?

What other tidbits do we have?
how could I help you, find this article?
perhaps this one?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
If ARM's total revenue amounts to 9.7c per chip shipped, why would we be any different? :unsure: I struggle to understand why it is so low.
That's a Great question Proga! 😁

The royalty (for ARM) is usually 1 to 2% of the selling price of the chip.
So that implies a chip cost (on average) of $10 or $5.

Brainchip, has in the past, mentioned a target chip price of $15 to $20 (when we were going to produce and sell).
If we use the lower of ARM's "usual" pricing model of 1%, that gives us 15 or 20 cents per chip, or higher of 2%, for 30 or 40 cents (this is all for max nodes).

Some fool the other day, was suggesting $10 royalty per chip 🙄..

But and this is a big butt, while we are using ARM's IP business model, there is no reason, why we have to use their royalty pricing, or percentage structure...

Another but, is that BrainChip has stated, that they want to saturate the market, with AKIDA.
This is most easily done at low prices, giving maximal market share.
But! We are the Best Show in Town and the only commercial neuromorphic hardware technology..

So do we have more liberty, in setting our rewards?..

I hope I've answered your question..

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

stuart888

Regular
Hi Stuart,

This shows an array of 16 nodes, each with 4 NPUs.

View attachment 13570
The matrix is a representation of the layout of the nodes/NPUs in silicon.

The layers are the electrical inteconnexions of the NPUs.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=daUOg9dg&id=8304A1A6292BB7D36E9CCB39C396AB5487F797EE&thid=OIP.daUOg9dgz-eyAkqrHiDuqQHaE9&mediaurl=https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338657764/figure/fig1/AS:848383078047744@1579281696215/Deep-Neural-Network-Model.ppm&exph=564&expw=841&q=deep+neural+network+model&simid=608042759654737488&form=IRPRST&ck=BF3A5F619B0FB3AAC736EEB19E0CCEAC&selectedindex=12&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0&vt=0&sim=11

See the source image
Much appreciated. Really enjoyed that Renesas Patient information you dug up a little while back on the sensors. Thanks for all you do!

1659978901824.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Especially when it got down to discussing the ARM M33 which the Renesas CTO said we were going in. And the next post in that conversation had their phase 2 product on an M33.

Very exciting: I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Congratulations everyone: to all those who waired patiently for all those years. Hopefully tomorrow will see some reward.

:)
Surely the market has priced in that we are going to be used in products moving forward.

The only things that will significantly shift the share price now are new partnerships and strong financial growth.

The fact that a product is being released through a partner that has already been announced is great but isn't a huge deal imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
But and this is a big butt, while we are using ARM's IP business model, there is no reason, why we have to use their royalty pricing, or percentage structure...
forums pants GIF

Sorry, had to 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Hi SG,

Appreciate all your contributions .

Question , if in fact our ip is being used in this product .
What makes you think that the company ( Brn) would need to announce this to market ?

Don’t get me wrong I would luv to see it as I think it’s been over 8 months since we have seen anything price sensitive arrive .

My thinking was that since we have a commercial arrangement that a Ann wouldn’t be forthcoming.

I be very happy to be wrong
I agree Tothemoon, that BrainChip, has nothing to announce here.

If we made an announcement, every time our technology, got used in a new product, in the near future, we'd be getting announcements, practically all the time (at least that's the uptake I want)..

Not an ASX announcement anyway..
Rob or Anil, liking it, may be the only indication we get..

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I think a more appropriate analogy could be

If it walks like a cat and sounds like a cat....
We still don't know if it's dead or alive in the box
Just a quick and easy explanation, for those that haven't heard of it..

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
May be of interest:

"The US federal circuit court has confirmed that AI systems cannot patent inventions because they are not human beings."

"Abbott told the publication: “It ignores the purpose of the Patent Act and the outcome that AI-generated inventions are now unpatentable in the United States. That is an outcome with real negative social consequences.”

Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
NVISO INKS TWO NEW AUTOMOTIVE DEALS
Subject: NVISO inks two new automotive deals

Dear Shane,

While the engineering team at NVISO has been hard at work (see BrainChip’s quarterly announcement on activities which offers huge potential in the Automotive EV space for in-cabin sensor monitoring), we are very pleased to see that commercial developments are also advancing successfully in parallel within the Automotive sector with Tier 1 and Tier 2 partners.

NVISO provides AI Solutions to premium Automotive OEMs looking to deliver the most robust safety features while innovating with convenience features for occupant monitoring systems. We are pleased to announce we have recently inked two new important automotive deals:

Automotive Tier 1 System Integrator: NVISO has successfully concluded a paid development license with a global automotive system integrator:

• Targeting low power embedded hardware for intelligent cockpit applications.
  • Allows system integrator to carry out demonstrations and pre-award work to secure design-wins with OEMs for embedding NVISO's Human Behaviour AI.
  • Core component of the future of intelligent driving and smart cockpits.

Automotive Tier 2 Semiconductor: NVISO has successfully executed a multi-year development license with a leading Tier2 automotive semiconductor vendor:

• Access to low power edge computing software and hardware for porting of its Human Behaviour AI SDK to automotive grade platforms used by OEMs worldwide.
  • Allows NVISO to continue to deliver easy to integrate AI Solutions directly for OEMs.

NVISO Human Behaviour AI as an indispensable component of intelligent driving and the smart cockpit of the future. Driven by a growing shift towards software defined automotive architectures and next generation in-vehicle computing platforms, OEMs are starting to move towards unlocking value through personalised and AI driven software. Some OEMs are even experimenting with “features on demand” to unlock new revenue streams with connected and EV vehicles.

mail

Kind regards,

mail

Timothy Llewellynn

Director

NVISO Australia Pty Ltd

(ACN 627 584 847)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Dhm

Regular
Hope you guys might be able to help me here. I am a retired banker so the BrainChip thing is amazing for me to understand (and most of I still don’t get) but being a shareholder is a privilege.

I am on holiday presently in Seville, and I met a bloke who is the CTO of The Linux Foundation in the US.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/.

He is telling me of Open Source computing and how it is vital in the current evolution of computing. I suggested Brainchip was too, but was out of my depth in keeping up with him. Can anyone guide me to anything that might help my understanding of where Open Source fits in, and is it relevant to us?

Oh, I just heard Olivia Newton John just passed away. I am crying, especially with Judith Durham a few days ago 😢

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
Especially when it got down to discussing the ARM M33 which the Renesas CTO said we were going in. And the next post in that conversation had their phase 2 product on an M33.

Very exciting: I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Congratulations everyone: to all those who waired patiently for all those years. Hopefully tomorrow will see some reward.

:)
And Stable do you remember when @butcherano put up the slide on M33 it had the words SENSOR FUSION.
At the Agm i remember Sean using these exact words. i don't have the exact script notes but it was something like "Sensor Fusion" That's all that got slotted in my brain memory area but it was firmly planted there so your recent remention of Renesas air quality product, Butcheranos slides and @Diogenese producing no ogre and also mentioning m33 some time ago, I will go with yr hunch and add that we are the sensor fusion.
Screenshot_20220809-063336_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

chef

Emerged
Hope you guys might be able to help me here. I am a retired banker so the BrainChip thing is amazing for me to understand (and most of I still don’t get) but being a shareholder is a privilege.

I am on holiday presently in Seville, and I met a bloke who is the CTO of The Linux Foundation in the US.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/.

He is telling me of Open Source computing and how it is vital in the current evolution of computing. I suggested Brainchip was too, but was out of my depth in keeping up with him. Can anyone guide me to anything that might help my understanding of where Open Source fits in, and is it relevant to us?

Oh, I just heard Olivia Newton John just passed away. I am crying, especially with Judith Durham a few days ago 😢
it's not an easy topic as you have to understand a lot of the nerd corner.

random general summary: https://www.makeuseof.com/open-source-vs-closed-source-software-difference/

ARM vs RISC-V: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/arm-vs-risc-v/

a more precise question would be easier to answer😉

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
But if it is dead then in a parallel universe it will be alive!
Oh Hollywood has so much to answer for WRT distorting people’s view on the theory of parallel universes.

Reactions: 1 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
AKIDA = no cloud = secure.
That should be a sufficiently strong, and convincing, argument to dissuade people from buying the flood of EVs that will emanate from out of China. Remember Huwawai and the G5 fiasco. Once spyware was confirmed nations forbid importing their products.

Privacy should be on the top of everyone’s mind, and Akida can help assure this. That should be on a slogan somewhere!

Remove the fog, dissipate the cloud, improve privacy by keeping edge processing where it belongs.

The AIoT needs no uncontrolled, nor any constant, connection to the internet. Only connect when you chose to be securely connected for secure upgrades.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom