BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
SiDEvans,

Yes this bit made me laugh and cry simultaneously at the time.

Apparently if I wished to put through large orders , I would have to call them and disclose my intentions thay would then execute the trade.

Ummmmm.

I explained to the broker that I had no faith in the bank executing my trade before a possible larger client , or in favour of a larger client.

Yes one can sell large volumes , but I think you will find your broker will potentialy halt until thay have spoken to you, ... in which time the volume may have mysteriously been filled , moved or disappeared.

This has been my experience in the past.

Give your broker a call and have a good chat .

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Taproot

Regular

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

SiDEvans

Regular
SiDEvans,

Apparently if I wished to put through large orders , I would have to call them and disclose my intentions thay would then execute the trade.

Ummmmm.

I explained to the broker that I had no faith in the bank executing my trade before a possible larger client , or in favour of a larger client.

Yes one can sell large volumes , but I think you will find your broker will potentialy halt until thay have spoken to you, ... in which time the volume may have mysteriously been filled , moved or disappeared.

Regards,
Esq.
Will do!

The games they play!

Have been reading the rules and surely 13.4.2 (g) does not allow them to block an order without reason. I do agree though that the way these are written pretty much allows them to do what they like.

I must say I haven't really ever thought of them as "my broker". I use the ANZ Trading platform and just click the buttons. Interacting with someone on the other end was never part of my thought process.
1659677597746.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hmmmnnn :unsure: I wonder what rules apply to shorters then, because item (b) would certainly come into play with them dumping millions of shares??

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
Looks like the greasy bastards are at it again.

• Sad
  • Fire

Steve10

Regular
Yesterday's shorts were 726k. They are starting to short less everyday now. Was millions & multimillions until a few days ago.

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 726,880 1,719,362,144 .04

Shortman says 76.6M shorted as of 1/8/2022.
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=brn

The higher the better it is. Eventually they will get squeezed & SP will fly.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

skutza

Regular
There are rules for many and then there are rules for others. I've stopped bothering. In the past I have taken screen shot and video of what I see as poor trading habits to manipulate the market. About 8 years ago I stopped bothering to trade as the rules that applied to me didn't for others. I had videos of me predicting what was going to happen then executing the trade and BAM suddenly a bid would jump in front of mine every time trying to get me to bid higher. Or the opposite, sell out and miraculously after no trades in a stock for 2 minutes when I hit sell, the buy line got wiped and I missed my trade. My bank wouldn't allow me to put a bid in as it was considered manipulating the market. Suddenly what i wanted to do was done by someone else, but they were allowed to?

The only reply I ever got was, thank you for your email we will look into this blah blah blah. When I followed it up they would reply that they don't divulge the outcome. That is why I stopped trading years ago. This is also why I will sit back watch the BS trading and wait for a reason to see where the SP heads. Happy weekend all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Nico Rosberg receives his Rimac Nevera “wow that’s a beast!”

At the 16.20 min mark approx they talk about a sensor that performs facial recognition, however the guide tells Nico that the problems is that when you want to use facial recognition it needs the super-computer to work and that it consumes a lot of energy, which is why they make it an option for customers to exclude it if they want to. He reckons the facial recognition only makes sense if you are going to use that function every day and not if you only drive the car once every month because it will drain the battery unless the car is plugged in.

Doesn't sound like they have incorporated AKIDA. May be someone could give them a buzz?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Nico Rosberg receives his Rimac Nevera “wow that’s a beast!”

At the 16.20 min mark approx they talk about a sensor that performs facial recognition, however the guide tells Nico that the problems is that when you want to use facial recognition it needs the super-computer to work and that it consumes a lot of energy, which is why they make it an option for customers to exclude it if they want to. He reckons the facial recognition only makes sense if you are going to use that function every day and not if you only drive the car once every month because it will drain the battery unless the car is plugged in.

Doesn't sound like they have incorporated AKIDA. May be someone could give them a buzz?

Just put my order in .... :p

$2.5 million

The $2.5 million Rimac Nevera all-electric hypercar has begun rolling off the assembly line, launching on the world stage as the fastest production car and an emblem of the Croatian EV maker's advanced battery technology.12 July 2022

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

SiDEvans

Regular
SiDEvans,

Ummmmm.

Regards,
Esq.
Surely though if you just sell down on market in sensible sized chunks the orders go through like run of the mill orders. Sure you may need to place numerous orders but eventually you sell. The issue must only occur when you try and place single big sell orders?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
PA like today shows me that people (either retail or institutional, and I’m leaning towards the latter given how fast that turned and the fact it’s Friday) are expecting some news. Buying in, holding for the day, then dumping on close.

Last edited:
  • Fire
In regards to the ASX top Gainers/Losers, got a call from the ASX today, wasn't the person I was dealing with, but someone who works under her (she was not in today).

The update was that it's been escalated and they still don't know what's going on and the investigation is ongoing.

I got a bit stroppy, as I feel like we're being dicked around..

I asked "So how long is this investigation going to go on for, is it going to be 6 months and still, I'm sorry, we are still investigating?"

She said she was just relaying the message, which I understood, so I asked her if anything like this had ever happened before, with a company that had gone into the ASX200?..
She said, not to her knowledge.
I asked how long she'd been working there and she said she didn't feel comfortable saying.
She sounded fairly young, so probably just a few years tops.

I asked who is the governing body of the ASX, the ASIC?
She said yes, then I asked if the conversation was being recorded and she said it was.

I asked and they said they would contact me again Monday.

So let's see what happens next..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There are rules for many and then there are rules for others. I've stopped bothering. In the past I have taken screen shot and video of what I see as poor trading habits to manipulate the market. About 8 years ago I stopped bothering to trade as the rules that applied to me didn't for others. I had videos of me predicting what was going to happen then executing the trade and BAM suddenly a bid would jump in front of mine every time trying to get me to bid higher. Or the opposite, sell out and miraculously after no trades in a stock for 2 minutes when I hit sell, the buy line got wiped and I missed my trade. My bank wouldn't allow me to put a bid in as it was considered manipulating the market. Suddenly what i wanted to do was done by someone else, but they were allowed to?

The only reply I ever got was, thank you for your email we will look into this blah blah blah. When I followed it up they would reply that they don't divulge the outcome. That is why I stopped trading years ago. This is also why I will sit back watch the BS trading and wait for a reason to see where the SP heads. Happy weekend all.
Haven't you got a high-speed bid-scanning trading app and precisely measured fibre optic connexion to ASX?

Precisely measured OF ensures honour among thieves.

Imagine if all the cut-pursers had to have the same length arms ...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
In regards to the ASX top Gainers/Losers, got a call from the ASX today, wasn't the person I was dealing with, but someone who works under her (she was not in today).

The update was that it's been escalated and they still don't know what's going on and the investigation is ongoing.

I asked "So how long is this investigation going to go on for, is it going to be 6 months and still, I'm sorry, we are still investigating?"

She said she was just relaying the message, which I understood, so I asked her if anything like this had ever happened before, with a company that had gone into the ASX200?..
I asked how long she'd been working there and she said she didn't feel comfortable saying.

She said yes, then I asked if the conversation was being recorded and she said it was.

Afternoon DingoBorat,

Admire your presistance.

Brn finnished last week at $1.085
This week finnished at $1.13

Weekly gain of 4.147465%

Funny how we basically lost all of the weeks gains in the last 2 to three hour of trade today, and won't show in the weekly movers and shakers, free advertising.

Which in turn leads to less eyes , retail , looking a us and more time for instos to manipulate, accumulate.

Top job with your efforts to date.

Appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well fellow chippers. Hope your weekend pans out as well as Ken even if a bit of gloss taken off the final few hours.
1659684639107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

It is interesting that the asx answered my first email in one day. I sent a reply to that email with s&p June qtr asx rebalance changes ( BRN included) as proof to my query.
I have not had a reply for the whole week
Makes you think.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-174641.png
    Screenshot_20220805-174641.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
It is interesting that the asx answered my first email in one day. I sent a reply to that email with s&p June qtr asx rebalance changes ( BRN included) as proof to my query.
I have not had a reply for the whole week
Makes you think.......
Yeah, I could tell I was getting the shuffle when I first called them, that's why I asked to be put through to her superior..

The lady I then spoke to, who rang me back Wednesday afternoon, sounds genuine, professional and seems to be taking the issue seriously.

It's pretty hard to think, that we're not being dicked around though..

How hard can it be?
@zeeb0t, might be the best person, to give an idea?..

Only ever happened to us, as far as we know??..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking

krugerrands

Regular
Yesterday's shorts were 726k. They are starting to short less everyday now. Was millions & multimillions until a few days ago.

BRN BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD FPO 726,880 1,719,362,144 .04

Shortman says 76.6M shorted as of 1/8/2022.
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=brn

The higher the better it is. Eventually they will get squeezed & SP will fly.
Reporting of shorts look dodge.
Below is high of day and % shorts.
You will see a number of points there was big moves in reported aggregate shorts that doesn't add up.

Most recent blip in data is
5 July 2022 78,396,923
4 July 2022 90,784,894
1 July 2022 78,539,907

yes sure, it went from 78M outstanding to 90M back to 78M the next day.....

1659687789313.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yeah, I could tell I was getting the shuffle when I first called them, that's why I asked to be put through to her superior..

The lady I then spoke to, who rang me back Wednesday afternoon, sounds genuine, professional and seems to be taking the issue seriously.

It's pretty hard to think, that we're not being dicked around though..

How hard can it be?

Only ever happened to us, as far as we know??..
Nice to know we've got Sam Spade on the case. :ROFLMAO:
If the Black Bird didn't give you any trouble, this'll be a cinch, although am somewhat concerned
about just how hard we're being dicked around! :whistle:
Sounds painful! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, back to the movie........

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom