BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Brain Fam,

I was browsing through some stuff on the interwebs this morning and I discovered this article in April 2022 which describes how embedded camera company e-con Systems launched a Qualcomm artificial intelligence vision kit for running image-based machine-learning and deep-learning models at the edge. The camera kit is based on the Sony STARVIS IMX415 ultra-low-light sensor and also based on the Qualcomm QCS610 SoC, and a carrier board.

It also says "This makes the AI camera kit suitable for compact and power-hungry embedded systems. Also, it can perform all the image processing and analytics indigenously without the connectivity or power of the cloud".

?????

Continuing on from the previous post, I just had a look at the youtube video re the qSmartAI80_CUQ610 Camera Kit from e-con System. Here a couple of snippets that I thought were interesting. The video also outlines the use cases which are numerous and varied. It says it offers support for the integration of the AI stacks (plural) that come with the kit.

Here's hoping we are part of the stack and that it's the winning and "unbeatable" combination that Ryad Benosman referred to. 🤞

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 1.33.41 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 1.36.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.58.49 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
S

Straw

I've been looking at the same area wondering if there is another bargain buying opportunity coming up perhaps next week.
Have my dry powder ready to take advantage if it occurs.
Otherwise happy for a move up, and ready for my Lambo......just to see me thru till my EQXX is ready. :ROFLMAO:
Buy some fish they'll make you happier (with an Akida based water parameter system).

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
GREEEEEN BABY

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

mcm

Regular
I've been looking at the same area wondering if there is another bargain buying opportunity coming up perhaps next week.
Have my dry powder ready to take advantage if it occurs.
Otherwise happy for a move up, and ready for my Lambo......just to see me thru till my EQXX is ready. :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm ... from a close of 1.025 on Monday to a high so far today of 1.195 ... with no announcements ... something has to be going down behind the scenes. I still think BRN will receive a TO offer sooner rather than later. Doesn't mean it will be accepted but it may lead to a bidding war and an offer ultimately that cannot be refused. Won't hazard a guess what that figure might be and sure won't be selling my shares any time soon.

• Fire

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Buy some fish they'll make you happier (with an Akida based water parameter system).
Sorry Straw but perhaps you could get PF to break that down for me a little.....not quite following your logic stream of thought?
Dry powder......Lambo.....EQXX.......fish???

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
S

Straw

GREEEEEN BABY
Yea but only on low volume so it's not getting me excited. It's less than 5% of Citibank's holding (for example) or around 0.003 of 1% (very approximately of total shares). Still loads of room for psychological manipulation by instos and their mininons. My shares are NOT on the table.
I will continue to expect it and ignore it.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A stretchy neuromorphic band aid that can detect disease even before symptoms appear! The neuromorphic device shows highly stable computing performance under stretching! Somewhat freaky but yet so cool!

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 2.11.08 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
S

Straw

Sorry Straw but perhaps you could get PF to break that down for me a little.....not quite following your logic stream of thought?
Dry powder......Lambo.....EQXX.......fish???
PF: LOL He's a fish freak, just likes making up planted tanks and hoarding fish. He's a fish guy...

Some people like cars (though EQXX is nice) and some like fish

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Watching the trades go through , there has been one order in the SELL side putting undue weight on the sell side most of today.

Started off at,
Sell 700,515 @$1.28
Moved
Sell 700,515@ $1.30
Moved
Sell 700,515@$1.23

Very dodgy....

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hmmm ... from a close of 1.025 on Monday to a high so far today of 1.195 ... with no announcements ... something has to be going down behind the scenes. I still think BRN will receive a TO offer sooner rather than later. Doesn't mean it will be accepted but it may lead to a bidding war and an offer ultimately that cannot be refused. Won't hazard a guess what that figure might be and sure won't be selling my shares any time soon.
Announcements will come, just as soon as they possibly can.
So too, no doubt, will offer's, of all stripes, in time.
For now though, and until we get some ongoing revenue figures which the fin. boffins can play with, and begin to reckon our worth, we are the plaything of some big dogs, who will push us up and then down, initiating tree shakes to gather the easy pickin's.
Mixin' me metaphors all over today. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Watching the trades go through , there has been one order in the SELL side putting undue weight on the sell side most of today.

Started off at,
Sell 700,515 @$1.28
Moved
Sell 700,515@ $1.30
Moved
Sell 700,515@$1.23

Very dodgy....

Regards,
Esq.
Honest question. Not really clear why thats dodgy. Interesting, yes, but why dodgy?

Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Honest question. Not really clear why thats dodgy. Interesting, yes, but why dodgy?
Afternoon SiDEvans,

700,000 odd shares in one hit would pique the interest of this person's broker , never mind moving it around in the sell que. Which in turn affects the perceived BUY / SELL weightings.

I know the above due to my past trading , And having to deal with my broker, extremely frustrating.

Far more likely a Instotutional trader playing physiological games with retail holders.

Very underhanded.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

suss

Regular
That's like search for "coca cola" and being amazed coca cola is the first result LOL

MetaTF is a brand
Agreeed. It'd be problematic if it wasn't number 1 in the results but nobody is searching for it. At least they had the foresight to call it something they didn't have to compete for the number 1 referral spot.

Reactions: 1 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Afternoon SiDEvans,

700,000 odd shares in one hit would pique the interest of this person's broker , never mind moving it around in the sell que. Which in turn affects the perceived BUY / SELL weightings.

I know the above due to my past trading , And having to deal with my broker, extremely frustrating.

Far more likely a Instotutional trader playing physiological games with retail holders.

Very underhanded.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks. Understand the perceived buy / sell bit but these days of online trading, dealing with a broker wouldn't be an issue. You just amend your order online with a few clicks.

Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
SiDEvens,

Like I said , several years ago I would trade substantial volumes of stock.
Once trades get over a certain size , generally the broking firm would call me to
A , confirm the trade.
Or
B, disallow the trade due to the distortion in the market it would, could make.

My broker would often dissalow trades and refer me to sections of ..
ASX MARKET RULES
13.4.1 (B). (iii)

Together with..

CORPERATIONS ACT.
1041B
Section 5.2 through to 5.4
CRIMINAL CODE.

After explaining to my broker that I am classified as a trader, thay would continue to pull up my trades , if large enough or perceived to create a false market.

As anyone who follows the daily trades executing will clearly see , manipulation of trades and execution thereof is the preserve of the big end of town .

Retail are purely the bait.

Having found Brainchip l have become a long term holder, with no trading.

Funnily enough , simply holding from my perspective has been more nerve racking than trading.
Although the savings on brokerage together with CGT, have allowed this holding to blume simply by showing a degree of patience.

Go BRN 😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

SiDEvans

Regular
I do appreciate the feedback. I hold a significant amount and have been considering the implications of selling when the time comes.
How then as a retail holder, can you sell large volumes if you have them?

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
@BaconLover , come back, all is forgiven :LOL:
Miss you buddy. :love:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Some interesting action going on. I don’t go much on the shorting games that they play.

5D5B13BA-FA9B-4280-86B4-A5A8C151325E.png

I do appreciate the feedback. I hold a significant amount and have been considering the implications of selling when the time comes.
How then as a retail holder, can you sell large volumes if you have them?

I’m with you on that question? I’ve been looking at this years tax return where I sold off some SYA to fund a holiday to visit my daughter.

It was nice to see the $$$ but now I have to pay tax on the gains it’s not so much fun! :(

Apart from holding over 12 months to reduce the CGT payable I don’t have any answers either.

It’s a bit lame but I’d rather be making it and paying the tax than claiming a loss!

:)

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom