BRN Discussion Ongoing

i just sold a unit so said f off to 3.89% and will put half into hmmmm let me see now.....
Proper fuck off to 3.89. Are the banks mentally well?

Reactions: 3 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I’ll interpret what she’s saying in French, English, American and Italian. It goes something like this:

To all the bald, fat creepy dudes out there
You cant touch my butt
Much less touch your own toes with your hands
Have you looked in the mirror lately
Get a grip
Oh come on Bravo, all I see is confident, talented and happy young females, who just happen to be blessed with good looks.
If its any consolation, I'm sure your feet are much more attractive that theirs:p:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Chippers, we have progress!!!

BrainChip Demonstrates Gesture Recognition with Prophesee EV4 Development Camera​

What’s impressive is that AKIDA is doing all this at less than a milliwatt

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

stuart888

Regular
You would think there are a number of Neural Network focused folks are back looking for a job. Google, Facebook, and others have cut staff drastically. This should make hiring easier for the Brainchip team, plus more reasonably priced.

Small wins add up.

1659477423477.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

butcherano

Regular
Latest podcast is up….

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
Too many dominant males that think they are the shit.... and is why the world sux right now.
High 'd's on a disc matrix.
Maybe im jealous but im so far from the high red big dick 'proving' d its not funny... im the 'i' which is influener funny kunt....
Pretty much a fact i pointed to a few weeks ago, of which our captain ff gave me a like... not the funny kunt but the earlier bit references to sausage fests suck... theres soooo many high ds here and absolutely dont trust you aggressive types at all

Youre easy to spot

Err contradiction in that above is not funny

Im sorry
Also sorry to the high d's. If i cause offense

High d's 'generally ' dont acknowledge nor apologise, u can see them all over both hc mainly and sometimes here....
A little off topic, but am finding myself on more occasions intervening.

I’m not sure what to make of this post above.

I’m more of a “ we’re all the same with lumps in different places” kind of person.

Some people (no matter where their lumps are placed) are either just inconsiderate, arrogant, ignorant, rude, obnoxious, or simply exhale jealous greed with evil intent. I find that I simply don’t like them when they enter my space albeit personal or virtual. If they do, I simply ignore them so they don’t have a negative impact on my life.

I like to think we could all forget gender some time when classifying someone as a jerk. Jerks can have lumps in different places!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Great post from Uiux in thread Tip of the Iceberg.

Worth a read.

Excellent peace pipe @uiux

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Slade

Top 20
Latest podcast is up….

Awesome podcast. I feel like I just had a sneak preview into the future of BrainChip. Akida everywhere!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Awesome podcast. Everything is moving along nicely IMO.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I would address some points raised recently, and provide also my opinion around one certain observation of my own.

Regarding opinion / discussion, vs. "on-topic", fights, and so on, that we have witnessed recently - and the comments or observations around that and the quality issue some perceive for TSE as a result...

It is by design that the community, that is - every one of you - is able to click "Report" on posts you believe have no business existing on a topic thread. Each community of investors or participants that surrounds a stock has a different perspective on what is and isn't acceptable, likewise a totally different demeaner from one to the next. You can evidence this when you browse other stocks here. They are quite different.

So to that, I say, it is YOU who are collectively in charge of what is and isn't acceptable, and you need only "Report" posts that you feel do not fit in with the community standard set by you all here.

The post will be hidden if someone else agrees with you, and I'll later review the post in strict adherence to the rules.

Much of what some have complained about here, very simply do not strictly fit within the rules, but I will only action things that are reported - because some communities actually welcome posts, that, strictly speaking - would not fly against the "rules". It is your role, as a community participant, to set and enforce that standard together.

There really is no way anyone can say TSE has "fallen" from grace or is similar to some other forum, because it is actually up to you to enforce the community standard here. If you feel it is less than what you expect, don't whinge about it. Instead, do something about it. Hit "Report". It's that easy. Any complaints without attempts to enforce community standards otherwise, are simply lazy participation.

Regarding some posters saying they need X, Y, or Z person to urgently post again so they feel confident once more, or to settle the community nerve...

If this is you... you really should consider two things below. If it is not you, this is not directed at you.

First. These people you speak of, or at least some, choose to no longer post because you need it so bad. They felt it was a chore to have to service your juvenile need for constant validation from a random person on the internet. You are an adult, you make your own adult decisions, and should act like an adult accordingly.

Second. Every single thing said on this forum is an unqualified OPINION only. This is not a financial advice forum, nor is it a playground for children who require constant validation from anonymous internet people. If that is what YOU constantly need, please, go somewhere else. Such as a licensed financial advisor.

For everyone else - if you wish to reach out to someone who seems to no longer be contributing, then send them a message. If they don't reply, maybe they just don't want to talk to you about it - and that is their choice in doing so.

I am sorry if I come across very pointed in my way of writing this - but frankly, the behaviour of some lately is appalling. I felt this needed to be said, which I find is a bit sad, but here it is.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 165 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I thought I would address some points raised recently, and provide also my opinion around one certain observation of my own.

Regarding opinion / discussion, vs. "on-topic", fights, and so on, that we have witnessed recently - and the comments or observations around that and the quality issue some perceive for TSE as a result...

It is by design that the community, that is - every one of you - is able to click "Report" on posts you believe have no business existing on a topic thread. Each community of investors or participants that surrounds a stock has a different perspective on what is and isn't acceptable, likewise a totally different demeaner from one to the next. You can evidence this when you browse other stocks here. They are quite different.

So to that, I say, it is YOU who are collectively in charge of what is and isn't acceptable, and you need only "Report" posts that you feel do not fit in with the community standard set by you all here.

The post will be hidden if someone else agrees with you, and I'll later review the post in strict adherence to the rules.

Much of what some have complained about here, very simply do not strictly fit within the rules, but I will only action things that are reported - because some communities actually welcome posts, that, strictly speaking - would not fly against the "rules". It is your role, as a community participant, to set and enforce that standard together.

There really is no way anyone can say TSE has "fallen" from grace or is similar to some other forum, because it is actually up to you to enforce the community standard here. If you feel it is less than what you expect, don't whinge about it. Instead, do something about. Hit "Report". It's that easy. Any complaints without attempts to enforce community standards otherwise, are simply lazy participation.

Regarding some posters saying they need X, Y, or Z person to urgently post again so they feel confident once more, or to settle the community nerve...

If this is you... you really should consider two things below. If it is not you, this is not directed at you.

First. These people you speak of, or at least some, choose to no longer post because you need it so bad. They felt it was a chore to have to service your juvenile need for constant validation from a random person on the internet. You are an adult, you make your own adult decisions, and should act like an adult accordingly.

Second. Every single thing said on this forum is an unqualified OPINION only. This is not a financial advice forum, nor is it a playground for children who require constant validation from anonymous internet people. If that is what YOU constantly need, please, go somewhere else. Such as a licensed financial advisor.

For everyone else - if you wish to reach out to someone who seems to no longer be contributing, then send them a message. If they don't reply, maybe they just don't want to talk to you about it - and that is their choice in doing so.

I am sorry if I come across very pointed in my way of writing this - but frankly, the behaviour of some lately is appalling. I felt this needed to be said, which I find is a bit sad, but here it is.
Spot on zeeb0t ... and a very much needed post .. well said and thanks again for an excellent site that you have spent a lot of hours setting up and monitoring. 👏👏👏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Awesome podcast. I feel like I just had a sneak preview into the future of BrainChip. Akida everywhere!!!

Slade your positivity this morning on the forum is making me smile, Thank Buddy :):):)

Lets keep it friendly & respectful everyone, & please don't always feel the need to reply when discussions are getting nasty or heated, it just gives the nastiness more air time & we don't want that here on Tsex. Just use the like button if you are supporting the view & don't use the like button if you don't support the view, also you can use the report button if something concerns you.

Z spent a lot of time & effort on this site & continues to do so all the while having a full time Job & a beautiful Family to take care of.

Now lets get back to BrainChip, I for one am super exited by the following comments by our CEO in the recent 4C highlighted in yellow, when I read this to me this is saying within the next 2 months of the current quarter the company is focused on "converting technical evaluations" which means IP's & it's more than 1 IP it's 2 plus IP's.

ceostatement.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

There really is no way anyone can say TSE has "fallen" from grace or is similar to some other forum, because it is actually up to you to enforce the community standard here. If you feel it is less than what you expect, don't whinge about it. Instead, do something about it. Hit "Report". It's that easy. Any complaints without attempts to enforce community standards otherwise, are simply lazy participation.

Ops I must have been typing as you were typing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great post Z

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Latest podcast is up….

Great podcast. Edge Impulse currently has 98,000 projects using it's platform growing at an average of 300 a day.
To ubiquitous and beyond!!!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
if afterpay can go to $120 then im sure brn can hit like i said anywhere from $5 to $891 where it will be in that range in 5 years time i will bet my kentherobot shirt it will be well north of $12 at least by then 😀 which basically means i get to keep my kentherobot shirt as i believe it will surpass $12 by 2027, but hey if it hasn't hit $12 by 2027 my beloved kenrobot shirt is yours!! That's if i don't bet it on something else before then. I think my kenrobot shirt has turned into a betting tool lol safe to say ive bet it once before and won so im confident again. (sorry kenrobot but if u have decided to be exinct yr worth me betting on u)
The value of a company is about the market cap value of the entire stock based on the shares on issue and not the actual dollar price of a stock that you would need to compare companies equally.

Personally I would not compare any stock with Afterpay as that company was on purpose a hype machine with reports skewed to the positive and then sold off quickly at its highs as it massively overpriced and yet to post a profit. The SP for it had priced in massive profits for basically the next 5 to 10 years which were yet to even eventuate, it was always going to be sold down and square who owns it now has been smashed down in price a lot even with it consolidated into their business. Others may argue it wasn’t but it was in a bnpl tech bull run for all those stocks in the bnpl.

Brainchip is not an Afterpay, Brainchip is better as it is definitely far from hyping anything announcements or financial reports...this is clear. They have tight locks on those NDA’s. So when real big news comes with the bigger dollars attached to it will be serious and not hyped and it will fun to watch. Over time who knows where the Market Cap could be but first serious goal for me to see is a 10 Billion Market Cap - just over $6 SP. Then after that it will be all just pure fun to watch it all play out.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Slade

Top 20
Slade your positivity this morning on the forum is making me smile, Thank Buddy :):):)

Lets keep it friendly & respectful everyone, & please don't always feel the need to reply when discussions are getting nasty or heated, it just gives the nastiness more air time & we don't want that here on Tsex. Just use the like button if you are supporting the view & don't use the like button if you don't support the view, also you can use the report button if something concerns you.

Z spent a lot of time & effort on this site & continues to do so all the while having a full time Job & a beautiful Family to take care of.

Now lets get back to BrainChip, I for one am super exited by the following comments by our CEO in the recent 4C highlighted in yellow, when I read this to me this is saying within the next 2 months of the current quarter the company is focused on "converting technical evaluations" which means IP's & it's more than 1 IP it's 2 plus IP's.

View attachment 13185
Thank you @TechGirl There is a lot to be positive about. Another thing that stood out to me was the updated top 20 shareholders list. While there was a lot of speculation about Citicorp, the big take away for me was that former CEO Louis Dinardo, who resigned nearly a year and half ago, has not sold any of his shares. One would think that Lou would know what lays ahead for BrainChip . If it’s good enough for Lou, it good enough for me.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Enter the terms you wish to search for.
Account

Main navigation​

• Products
  • Applications
  • Design Resources
  • Sales & Support
  • About
Breadcrumb
  1. Press Centerarrow_right
  2. Blogsarrow_right
  3. Introducing various adoption cases of AI MPU “RZ/V2M”

Y. Kittaka

Y. Kittaka
Senior Staff Engineer

Renesas released into the RZ/V2M in 2020 to be adopted in Vision AI applications. It is equipped a high-performance ISP and an original AI-accelerator “DRP-AI”. After release, many customers started developing AI using this product.
Today, I would like to introduce the following three examples of RZ/V2M real-life applications.
  1. Security camera (using Object Recognition)
  2. Fitness application (using Pose Estimation)
  3. AI edge gateway (using Object Recognition, Pose Estimation and so on)

1. Security camera (using Object Recognition)​

The typical application for RZ/V2M is security camera. ISP is supported up to 4K resolution, the captured image can be encoded to H.265 or H.264. At the same time, AI inference can be treated using DRP-AI. Security camera also requires several special features such as Wide Dynamic Range(WDR), 2D and/or 3D noise reduction. RZ/V2M supports such requirements.
Please refer the blog for more detail about ISP.
Security camera system block diagram

The AI inference function adapted for security camera is human detection and recognition, human count, face recognition, suspicious person detection and so on. DRP-AI is a hardware accelerator, but it can also change the program dynamically. So, you can change the AI module after installation, or change several times the AI algorithms during run time. The key success factor of this application is not only the performance such as AI and/or ISP, but also the top level of power efficiency.
Please refer to this blog and white paper for more details about the secret of low power consumption.

2. Fitness application (using Pose Estimation)​

Utilizes the pose estimation technology, estimates the pose and advises the form correction, pose and so on for fitness service, dance school, and sport analysis. Usually, such application uses cloud AI systems, but it has delay due to the image cloud upload. This customer installed RZ/V2M in the camera, so its product can get the pose estimation result more easily.
Fitness application system block diagram

The key success factor is the 4K resolution from CMOS sensor and low power consumption which does not need any fan and heatsink.

3. AI edge gateway (using Object Recognition, Pose Estimation and so on)​

This case is a kind of edge gateway which inputs several video streams and treats AI function internally. The functionality is almost the same as a security camera, it only differs by the number of video input.
AI edge gateway system block diagram

When this gateway is set on the edge, it can reduce the delay compared to the cloud. Also the image data does not need to be uploaded to the cloud, so privacy issue can be solve. They used FPGA in former products, but they had power consumption and heat generation problems. The key success factor is the video codec capability which supports 4K video decoding, and low power consumption. Also, the heatsink could be removed saving cost for the system.
RZ/V2M has potential not only for the introduced application that but also many other kinds of application. When you want to use AI but you do not know how to implement it, first of all please let us know. Renesas will support you to solve your challenges.
Also, Renesas has strong AI partner worldwide. Please utilize such partner to make your product more competitive.
AI Supports the Way We Live and Work

Share this news on​

LinkedInFacebookTwitter

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

mrgds

Regular
Great podcast. Edge Impulse currently has 98,000 projects using it's platform growing at an average of 300 a day.
To ubiquitous and beyond!!!!!!!
Agreed @TheDrooben
Thats a "bucket load of projects" ............... and how excited the Edge Impulse guy sounded when talking about the integration of Akida.

Loved the "FOMO" analogy too,

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
$6.6 billion in sales is amazing. Congratulations to them. What I would do for us to have similar numbers!

We are in the same space and really need to show that we are getting a piece of the AI pie over the coming 2 or 3 quarters to prove to the market that we are legitimate players.

Hi AG,

As we all know Valeo is a trusted partner. My thoughts are they haven’t disclosed our use in their products yet as they want to keep/maintain the competitve advantage.

Valero recently released their H1 results: It is impressive and the numbers are staggering.

1659484889894.png

1659485059580.png

How’s their R & D costs:

1659485298613.png

Their income isn’t on shabby either:

1659485454139.png

The beauty of Brainchip is the profit margins are going to be significant (I think the discussions have been in the 90% range) compared to our operating costs.

This next slide looks like it has potential for us:

1659485711171.png

I won’t post it all but the link is below:

https://www.valeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/valeo_presentation-H1-2022-results.pdf

If we get a slice of that action in the future we will be fine…. It’s just a matter of patients!

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users
Top Bottom