BRN Discussion Ongoing

Beebo

Regular
Great podcast with Jan Jongboom!
The neuromorphic compute ecosystem is bound to eventually see some consolidation.
In the face of all the useless take-over talk, consider merger and acquisitions - as in, a possible merger with a company like Edge Impulse. I can totally see some healthy synergy there!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey Brain Fam,

I was browsing through some stuff on the interwebs this morning and I discovered this article in April 2022 which describes how embedded camera company e-con Systems launched a Qualcomm artificial intelligence vision kit for running image-based machine-learning and deep-learning models at the edge. The camera kit is based on the Sony STARVIS IMX415 ultra-low-light sensor and also based on the Qualcomm QCS610 SoC, and a carrier board.

It also says "This makes the AI camera kit suitable for compact and power-hungry embedded systems. Also, it can perform all the image processing and analytics indigenously without the connectivity or power of the cloud".

?????

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.58.49 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

MrNick

Regular
Can the podcast page be sorted out... we don't need two pod descriptions.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.12.07 am.png

Reactions: 3 users

Beebo

Regular
Around 20 second mark, Jan discusses and Rob jokes about needing that (predictive) heart rate monitor “in the midst of all the commercial negotiations they have going on…”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Gross shorts taken out yesterday, 2/8/2022,
1,734,737 shares.
Good to see the volumes dropping.

Great podcast , lots of potential leads.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

Hey Brain Fam,

I was browsing through some stuff on the interwebs this morning and I discovered this article in April 2022 which describes how embedded camera company e-con Systems launched a Qualcomm artificial intelligence vision kit for running image-based machine-learning and deep-learning models at the edge. The camera kit is based on the Sony STARVIS IMX415 ultra-low-light sensor and also based on the Qualcomm QCS610 SoC, and a carrier board.

It also says "This makes the AI camera kit suitable for compact and power-hungry embedded systems. Also, it can perform all the image processing and analytics indigenously without the connectivity or power of the cloud".

?????

View attachment 13194

If we could team up with Sony it would be just brillo obviously, and maybe now that Prophesee and BrainChip are doing such amasing things together, it may not be a question of if but when, hopefully.🤞

This article on Sonys new energy savings sensor says that Sony is "reportedly setting in place a goal to supply autonomous driving image sensors to 15 of the top 20 global automakers by 2025." Needless to say, it would be pretty good to get a slice of that action.

Just add an extra blob of Pantene to your daily follicle-washing routine.

😘

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
This came up on Edge Impulse's twitter feed not long ago, about a device used to detect water leaks:

"All signal processing and analysis occurs at the edge, so no audio is streamed to the cloud and eavesdropping is impossible."

Definitely looks like something Akida would be involved in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers,

Gross shorts taken out yesterday, 2/8/2022,
1,734,737 shares.
Good to see the volumes dropping.

Great podcast , lots of potential leads.

Regards,
Esq.
That's looking better Esq (y) .... Moving up nicely :) Buyers side building up .... GREEN day please BRN

870 buyers for 8,011,097 units
429 sellers for 4,505,011 units

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

RobjHunt

Regular
That's looking better Esq (y) .... Moving up nicely :) Buyers side building up .... GREEN day please BRN

Yes. Quite the yo-yo type we've become of late.

Pantene.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

At the moment it's definitely a nice GREEN feeling just wiped 1.105.....
BRN IS RISING FROM THE ASHES.............

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Talking about 'Rise from the Ashes' come back and join us :cool::cool: .....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Just like a phoenix.. :D

phoenix GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Around 20 second mark, Jan discusses and Rob jokes about needing that (predictive) heart rate monitor “in the midst of all the commercial negotiations they have going on…”
I was particulary interested in the predictive heart rate monitor for firefighters application 😉.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 12.15.00 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
That brokerage is way too high for a $4k trade.

When I used the same broker they charged $19.95 for trades less than $10k, and $29.95 only for trades between $10k and $20k.

I now use another broker who charges a flat rate of $9.50 With all the advantages of having your own HIN.

Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
latest Edge AI newsletter

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
GREEEEN BABY

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Thanks to whoever sold me their shares, i am really liking them

• Haha
  • Fire