BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
Sorry @Shadow59. Not saying it didn’t happen but it just doesn’t seem like an @Fact Finder sorta thing to post.
I think he said it was something that Blind Freddy liked. The whole visual thing that he obviously couldn't see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Well since Fact Finder left a few weeks ago, things have spiralled out of control here.
I can certainly see why he went, also taking his good friend Blind Freddy with him.
However, I think we really need him back, even if he can manage the odd cameo appearance, it may impart some sanity and help to stabilise the ship. Anyone would think we hit an iceberg!
SO! In order to get his attention I thought I would bait a hook and see if we could "encourage" him back.
I have included a nice little video clip here. It embodies lovely music and international culture that I am sure he'll like. I'm not certain there would be any other reason you would need to watch.

What an Enchantress!
She make me want to learn Italian, just so I can understand what she's singing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What an Enchantress!
She make me want to learn Italian, just so I can understand what she's singing!
I’ll interpret what she’s saying in French, English, American and Italian. It goes something like this:

To all the bald, fat creepy dudes out there
You cant touch my butt
Much less touch your own toes with your hands
Have you looked in the mirror lately
Get a grip

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

dippY22

Regular
Hey DippY22, by you're stringent criteria, NASA shouldn't be above the waterline either, as we haven't received any significant income?

Same goes for Arm, Edge Impulse, SiFive, Nvisio, Prophesee..

They are just "feel good stuff"?

I know the Iceberg, is more a bit of illustrative fun, but agree with Uiux, that it could be more accurate.
But "above the water line" should not be confined to just the relationships that are bringing in significant dollars, but all known relationships, as that is what the "Ecosystem" we are developing is all about and the combination of which, that will lead to Brainchip's success.
Dear DingoBorat
Stringent,....as in known announced IP contractual revenue producing entities only above the water line... ??? Yeah, I guess that is what I mean.

ARM is more than feel good, for sure, as their web site is not shy about promoting Brainchip. Probably the others, too, as revenue is more than likely to be forthcoming down the road. NASA is a public relations coup for our company.

Mainly, I was just agreeing with uiux, and now with you, too, that the iceberg could and should be more accurate at least above the water line. It is afterall an iceberg, right (?), and that means 90% should be below the waterline to put a fine point on it. I know,...picky, picky.

You know I am bullish on Brainchip and holding strong and not looking to argue a metaphorical top heavy graphic that arose from a colorful description on our nascent innovative technology from our effusive and excitable VP of sales. Right?
Regards, dippY

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Too many dominant males that think they are the shit.... and is why the world sux right now.
High 'd's on a disc matrix.
Maybe im jealous but im so far from the high red big dick 'proving' d its not funny... im the 'i' which is influener funny kunt....
Pretty much a fact i pointed to a few weeks ago, of which our captain ff gave me a like... not the funny kunt but the earlier bit references to sausage fests suck... theres soooo many high ds here and absolutely dont trust you aggressive types at all

Youre easy to spot

Err contradiction in that above is not funny

Im sorry
Also sorry to the high d's. If i cause offense

High d's 'generally ' dont acknowledge nor apologise, u can see them all over both hc mainly and sometimes here....
Ok apologies in advance for above..
But seriously is there a chance of double war with china moving on taiwan in coming days?

Any direct insight outside of media appreciated....

Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
Chippers, we have progress!!!

BrainChip Demonstrates Gesture Recognition with Prophesee EV4 Development Camera​

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 124 users

MDhere

Regular
Fact Finder always said to have a plan - well how's this: Destination 2027, SP north of 150 bucks....retirement 😆 All that needs to be done is hold through thick and thin while BRN's AKIDA becomes ubiquitous 😲

$150 just imagine that......
if afterpay can go to $120 then im sure brn can hit like i said anywhere from $5 to $891 where it will be in that range in 5 years time i will bet my kentherobot shirt it will be well north of $12 at least by then 😀 which basically means i get to keep my kentherobot shirt as i believe it will surpass $12 by 2027, but hey if it hasn't hit $12 by 2027 my beloved kenrobot shirt is yours!! That's if i don't bet it on something else before then. I think my kenrobot shirt has turned into a betting tool lol safe to say ive bet it once before and won so im confident again. (sorry kenrobot but if u have decided to be exinct yr worth me betting on u)

• Thinking
  • Fire

MDhere

Regular
I locked in at 2 for 4 years, would have been real nasty otherwise
i just sold a unit so said f off to 3.89% and will put half into hmmmm let me see now.....

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

BrainChip Demonstrates Gesture Recognition with Prophesee EV4 Development Camera​

Found this research which analyses the inference speed, dynamic power consumption, and energy cost per inference of a two- layer (Lohi and Movidius) neural network keyword spotter trained to recognize a single phrase.

Note that Akida’s average dynamic power is less than 1mW whilst Lohi sits around 80mW.

Im no expert, perhaps can hand over to someone that can elaborate on the comparison of the two tests.

Not suggesting they are even a competitor btw Intel is run by muppets.

Cheers from Brussels

Attachments

• 1ACD7F27-D454-4FB8-A98C-99881D3DB94E.png
    1ACD7F27-D454-4FB8-A98C-99881D3DB94E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
  • abr_power_benchmarking.pdf
    409 KB · Views: 67
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

MDhere

Regular
Not sure. I’m thinking of starting my own line of clothing. ‘Sladius’ by Slade.
I will prob wear my kenrobotshirt again lol and might dress it up with my $2 kite tatt and my $3 tatt maybe when my $4tatt if yr lucky

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Pepsin

Regular

Thanks for the link!
I can imagine the impact of a TV with a vision-sensor and reliable gesture recognition. No remote control, 100% local processing. I´m very suspicious about surveillance and don´t give away privat data away easily, but if the next Panasonic TV comes with Akida I´d trust it and be the first to buy it. (It´s really necessary to replace my TV bought around 2010 ;))
It could have some nice addons: shutdown when sleeping, emergency functions for fire or medical emergencys, fade-out when kids watch inappropiate scenes...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀

How 185-year-old John Deere is embracing digital transformation​

Taryn Plumb@taryn_plumb
August 1, 2022 3:10 PM

Were you unable to attend Transform 2022? Check out all of the summit sessions in our on-demand library now! Watch here.

John Deere is known for its industrial-grade agricultural, forestry and heavy equipment, as well as its consumer lawn care line.
But many probably don’t realize that it is also incorporating leading-edge capabilities including AI, computer vision, data analytics, digital twins, sensors, robots and co-bots — proving that 185-year-old manufacturing companies can go through digital transformation, too.

Unmute

Advanced Settings

FullscreenPauseUp Next

Presentation: Why operationalizing data mesh is critical for operating in the cloud
In June, we reported on how John Deere is using AI to harvest data. At VentureBeat’s Transform 2022 event last week, its CIO Ganesh Jayaram reiterated this and highlighted the other innovative efforts the company is embracing to propel it forward.
“You can think of that as ‘Industry 4.0,’” John Deere CIO, Ganesh Jayaram, said in a livestream keynote during last week’s Transform 2022.

Manufacturing at the edge​

John Deere’s tech strategy is built around two tenets, explained Jayaram: the public cloud and the edge.

“There’s a need for both,” he said — it’s just a matter of defining what types of workloads take place where.
The edge is best for applications with low latency, “where you really don’t have the time to be sending the information back to the cloud.”
For John Deere, that edge is factory and warehouse operations, said Jayaram. The company is scaling knowledge at the edge and investing in private server networks.
“We’re trying to drive compute and analytics, leverage intelligence at the edge, as close to the point of impact as possible,” he said. “We want to translate intelligence at the edge so that those applications with high bandwidth and low latency can perform there.”

The manufacturing tech stack​

Along with this, Jayaram described an emergent tech stack. The best way to conceptualize that in the manufacturing world is to combine IT and OT, he said — that is, adding manufacturing components to a core IT stack.
The top layer of this stack combines applications and analytics. Just beneath that is the data platform. Under that are platforms of connectivity and software (enterprise resource planning software, for example). Lastly, hardware and services. And cutting across that layer of stack, explained Jayaram, is cybersecurity.

Ultimately, data is the engine that drives all of this, he said. The company has invested heavily in what it describes as a “John Deere data factory” comprising a data lake.
“That core analytics function has to be driven on really reliable data that cuts across our internal silos [of manufacturing, engineering, supply chain],” said Jayaram. “We’re bringing in these different streams of data, curating the data and making sure that the data is the highest quality, that it is well cataloged.”

Agile operations​

To further drive innovation, John Deere has implemented an agile operating model across the business.
For instance, the same principles and concepts that are applied to software development are practiced on the shop floor.
“It’s not uncommon to find these (manufacturing) teams swarming on ideas or challenges,” said Jayaram. “Teams come together, they swarm on an idea and they really try to drive a solution in a matter of days.”
Since rolling out the model, support incidents are down, there has been a two to three-fold increase in customer features and a ten-fold increase in the number of deployments.
“Our teams really love this new way of working with that focus on customer centricity,” said Jayaram.

And even further afield?​

Responding to the inevitable question about the metaverse, Jayaram said that John Deere is “very excited” about the implications — “but we are also early days of the journey.”

His team is analyzing the applicability of the metaverse in operations, he said. He also forecasted “several breakthroughs” when it comes to digital twin technologies.
For instance, at a Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the company introduced a technology allowing anyone to virtually sit inside a tractor just using their mobile devices. John Deere is also introducing the digital twin concept into engineering and manufacturing processes.
“If you’re able to provide a digital experience that mimics the physical world,” said Jayaram, “it enables customers and employees to be much more engaged with the product.”
They are serious:

"John Deere is slowly becoming one of the world’s most important AI companies

Deere currently has plans to automate nearly everything on a farm that has a motor — if the company sells it, there’s a good chance they’re trying to turn it into an autonomous robot."
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-69530

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Wdyt?

$6.6 billion in sales is amazing. Congratulations to them. What I would do for us to have similar numbers!

We are in the same space and really need to show that we are getting a piece of the AI pie over the coming 2 or 3 quarters to prove to the market that we are legitimate players.

• Fire

stuart888

Regular
For those still learning the Neural Architecture basics, this guy is awesome. Easy to comprehend, very enjoyable. I am an eager student, being part owner of the Brainchip SNN N-of-M-Rank-Coding Rocketship!

What is a Neuron, Neural Network, Activation Function, Sigmoid Function, LSTM, etc?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
Don't forget your big gladius!
I don't understand how one could get this wrong :ROFLMAO:
I am only here now with the reading...

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Blind Freddie and Mrs Freddie are currently on holiday here.
I wish you both a wonderful vacation! I love picture puzzles that relate to the regions of the world. Let you both go well, relax!
Seems like you do

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom