BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

That brokerage is way too high for a $4k trade.

When I used the same broker they charged $19.95 for trades less than $10k, and $29.95 only for trades between $10k and $20k.

I now use another broker who charges a flat rate of $9.50 With all the advantages of having your own HIN.

If I was making more buys and sells I’d probably change it, but it’s only my 4th transaction for 12 months 👍

Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Having listened to our last podcast , Edge Inpulse with Jan Jongboom CTO, thought I'd have a little play with some numbers....

Edge Impulse have over 90,000 people creating unique applications.

90,000 projects.
If say 1% Of these (=900) projects was successful and went on to generate $10,000,000.00 each.
=$9,000,000,000.00
Or 9 Billion $.

Then assume Brainchip, AKIDA, has the potential to be worked into these products and we received 5% royalty...

= $450,000,000.00 in royalties.

Take $450,000,000.00
And divide by 1,824,831,808 (total shares, options, restricted stock as of 22 July 2022).

= $0.24698068 cents added to each BRN share held .

And this is without getting into Price to Earnings multiples.

Interesting.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
The value of a company is about the market cap value of the entire stock based on the shares on issue and not the actual dollar price of a stock that you would need to compare companies equally.

Personally I would not compare any stock with Afterpay as that company was on purpose a hype machine with reports skewed to the positive and then sold off quickly at its highs as it massively overpriced and yet to post a profit. The SP for it had priced in massive profits for basically the next 5 to 10 years which were yet to even eventuate, it was always going to be sold down and square who owns it now has been smashed down in price a lot even with it consolidated into their business. Others may argue it wasn’t but it was in a bnpl tech bull run for all those stocks in the bnpl.

Brainchip is not an Afterpay, Brainchip is better as it is definitely far from hyping anything announcements or financial reports...this is clear. They have tight locks on those NDA’s. So when real big news comes with the bigger dollars attached to it will be serious and not hyped and it will fun to watch. Over time who knows where the Market Cap could be but first serious goal for me to see is a 10 Billion Market Cap - just over $6 SP. Then after that it will be all just pure fun to watch it all play out.
Great quality post Fastback6666, always love your work 👍

Agree with the market cap thing, which a lot of people miss.
When Afterpay had an $104 share price, their market cap was around 33 billion dollars, which would equate to a BRN share price of around $18.

I've often used that as a comparison, purely to show what is possible and more. Considering, that Afterpay had a very poor business model and was running at a 50 million dollar loss at the time, while having around 500 million in revenue.
So the business was obviously well developed, but still loss making, which is never a good sign..

I didn't really follow the Afterpay story that closely, but a lot of the hype around the sector, was the "This is the Future!" potential and the fact Afterpay was the "Market Darling" of it.

Brainchip, will have a similar kind of hype and also be a Market Darling, the big difference is, that we are the Real Deal.

In my opinion, when BrainChip and AKIDAs really get going, we will have a Market Capitalisation, that will seem "Too Big" for our shoes (as it does now, to the "Whats A Neuromorphic Chip Anyway" crowd).

But this is the same as any Major Tech Company, that has far reaching, disruptive, or just desirable technology, in the World.

I believe the excitement and desire around and to own BRN stock, will be immense.

A large part of any Company valuation, is always based around the sentiment on that stock and other outside factors.
That's just how, we as humans, value things.

If this heads down the path, that everything is showing it will, then BrainChip as a Company, will have everything going for it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Predicting 1.12 close today

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

When I used the same broker they charged $19.95 for trades less than $10k, and $29.95 only for trades between $10k and $20k.

I now use another broker who charges a flat rate of $9.50 With all the advantages of having your own HIN.
Selfwealth only charges $9.50 flat rate

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Terrible day to be a shorter. 🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Whilst @Blind Freddie and Co enjoy their well earned holiday I revisited one of his alter ego's nuggets of wisdom.
Feel free to refresh your memory.

Jun 4, 2022
Edit bookmark
#15,836
BRAINCHIP INC's TIME HAS COME

I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique and unrivalled technology advance created by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World and be unassailable.

Those who want to play the "is this a competitor card" need to have a rethink how to frame this invalid argument or come up with an entirely new line of attack because it is now so 2019. It is the equivalent of appearing in public wearing bell bottom trousers and pretending to be a fashion icon.

The World has moved on into the next decade and AKIDA has raced even further ahead and the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will Brainchip Inc capture with its world class team of sales and marketing professionals and technology business leaders and its fast emerging ecosystem partners.

My 1 percent argument still stands for someone to show as being incorrect. The challenge is there and is not going away. As yet no one who frames the negative narrative wants to address it or even acknowledge its existence. Perhaps they have missed the 100 or so times I have put it out there over the last 12 months.

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Having moved well beyond 2019 and the WANCA perspective the new battle ground and the only one with any logic attaching to it as a reason for debate is how much more than 1% of the market will Brainchip Inc capture with AKIDA technology options and its 5 year lead.

My estimate separate from the above challenge as to what percentage Brainchip Inc will capture is based on all my readings and conversations and is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025.

While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number Brainchip Inc itself likes to cite, and in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings at 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars by 2025.

In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in the range of 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by that date will be of these levels.

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ARGUMENT LEFT TO BE HAD?

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:
Power Efficient Microwatts
Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously
A single Akida chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning
Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

SiFive

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users

Labsy

Regular
Thank you @TechGirl There is a lot to be positive about. Another thing that stood out to me was the updated top 20 shareholders list. While there was a lot of speculation about Citicorp, the big take away for me was that former CEO Louis Dinardo, who resigned nearly a year and half ago, has not sold any of his shares. One would think that Lou would know what lays ahead for BrainChip . If it’s good enough for Lou, it good enough for me.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed his holding safe and sound.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Whilst @Blind Freddie and Co enjoy their well earned holiday I revisited one of his alter ego's nuggets of wisdom.
Feel free to refresh your memory.

Jun 4, 2022
Edit bookmark
#15,836
BRAINCHIP INC's TIME HAS COME

I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique and unrivalled technology advance created by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World and be unassailable.

Those who want to play the "is this a competitor card" need to have a rethink how to frame this invalid argument or come up with an entirely new line of attack because it is now so 2019. It is the equivalent of appearing in public wearing bell bottom trousers and pretending to be a fashion icon.

The World has moved on into the next decade and AKIDA has raced even further ahead and the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will Brainchip Inc capture with its world class team of sales and marketing professionals and technology business leaders and its fast emerging ecosystem partners.

My 1 percent argument still stands for someone to show as being incorrect. The challenge is there and is not going away. As yet no one who frames the negative narrative wants to address it or even acknowledge its existence. Perhaps they have missed the 100 or so times I have put it out there over the last 12 months.

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Having moved well beyond 2019 and the WANCA perspective the new battle ground and the only one with any logic attaching to it as a reason for debate is how much more than 1% of the market will Brainchip Inc capture with AKIDA technology options and its 5 year lead.

My estimate separate from the above challenge as to what percentage Brainchip Inc will capture is based on all my readings and conversations and is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025.

While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number Brainchip Inc itself likes to cite, and in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings at 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars by 2025.

In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in the range of 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by that date will be of these levels.

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ARGUMENT LEFT TO BE HAD?

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:
Power Efficient Microwatts
Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously
A single Akida chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning
Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

SiFive

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
#BRINGBACKTHEFACT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

mcm

Regular
I was thinking the exact same thing when I noticed his holding safe and sound.
And to think LDN didn't sell even when the share price climbed to over $2. Gives an indication of where he thinks the share price is headed once the serious revenue begins to flow into BRN's coffers. 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This will be us i reckon, form your own opinions

OMG @MC🐠! If we are part of Project Voltera via Qualcomm then this would be would YUUUUUUUUGEE! Even Motley Fools reckon it would be a massive deal for Qualcomm. Refer to the article posted a couple of days ago below.

Combined with the info laid out in your awsome previous post #47 , plus the likes from Rob Teslon and Zach Shelby (see below thanks to MC) - the odds are looking VERY good indeed don't you think?

All we need to do is to establish whether AKIDA is being implemented as part of Qualcomm's Neural Processing Engine SDK. That shouldn't be too hard a task, should it? 🤭

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.35.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 1.36.36 pm.png

Screenshot_20220525-145248_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Foxdog

Regular
All I did was fill this form (https://www2.asx.com.au/about/contact-asx/customer-feedback/feedback) out. They responded to me by email with supremely dumb information and said that they would look into it.

Check out CMC Markets - great platform and low brokerage.

Labsy

Regular
And to think LDN didn't sell even when the share price climbed to over $2. Gives an indication of where he thinks the share price is headed once the serious revenue begins to flow into BRN's coffers. 😎
Yeah man! Hopefully he's thinking something along the lines of " This baby is gonna explode...." "we got 21 to 42 bill worth of contracts coming our way in next 4 years alone!"

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
Looking at the s/p increase today, ............... im thinking the entire ASX must have watched the latest podcast :cool:
BUT, .......... i do know its the manipulation that has been, and will continue to be with this stock.

I only have my hard earned invested in 2 stocks, ................... BRN , TSLA ( ditto @Wickedwolf ? )

In manipulation/times like these, i keep reminding myself of probably Elon Musks (TSLA) best quote,

"NO PART IS THE BEST PART"
"NO PROCESS IS THE BEST PROCESS"

Meaning, with regards to BRN, ........... "NO ACTION IS THE BEST ACTION"

We all know how great BRN will become, ............... so, if you have the amount of shares that your happy with, relax, enjoy the ride.

GREAT TECHNOLOGY, GREAT TEAM, RIGHT TIME.

AKIDA ( will prevail ) BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

jtardif999

Regular
Hi @Sirod69 and @Dhm,

The connections I made regarding NVDIA are all in relation to Mercedes ADAS 2024/2025.

• In an interview with Mercedes-Benz CEO Ola Källenius, he talks about working together with Nvidia on the next generation of autonomous automated drive systems which are going to be in the market towards the end of 2024 into 2025. (Mercedes is our partner).
  • Another article shows NVDIA's Hyperion 8 will start shipping in Mercedes Benz cars in 2024.
  • Another article shows DRIVE Hyperion includes a complete sensor setup on top of centralized compute and AI software, its sensor suite encompasses 12 cameras, nine radars, 12 ultrasonics and one front-facing lidar sensor.The radar suite includes Hella short-range and Continental long-range and imaging radars for redundant sensing. Sony and Valeo cameras provide the cutting edge in visual sensing, in addition to ultrasonic sensors from Valeo for measuring object distance. (Valeo is our partner).
  • Another article shows the DRIVE leverages Arm CPU cores and deep learning and computer vision accelertaors. (Arm is our partner).
  • Slides from NVDIA's Investor Day 2021 Presentation shows the NVDIA + ARM relationship and also shows a Business Model with Mercedes for shared revenue for AutoPilot and AI cockpit software per car.
The posts can all be viewed here:
#25,011
#25,015
#25,022
#25,091
#25,102

Whilst there has obviously been no announcements made about BrainChip partnering with NVDIA, I think that there is enough here to assume that AKIDA will be teamed up with NVDIA & Arm in the DRIVE Hyperion, particularly since we have had such glowing endorsements from Mercedes about AKIDA's performance in the Vision EQXX.

As far as @BaconLover's fabulous iceberg goes and @Neuromorphia's amasing chart , I understand that there is a demarcation in the area below the waterline which we leave for available for any companies that are speculative only because whilst we can find certain links via other partnerd, etc, we do not have any direct links via annoucements. Direct links go above the waterline.

I am very sorry if I inadvertently lead anyone to believe we have a direct partnership with NVDIA as we don't at this stage, but I think we will in the not too distant future.

Also @Dhm, I'm actually a she not a he. 😘

B x
Wasn’t it RT who said of Nvidia ‘we see of them more as a partner rather than a competitor’ (not the actual quote but similar words).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
Not only electric cars of interest - heard last night that REX Airlines is going to convert their SAAB SF340 fleet to electric (within 5 years) to be used on routes less than 1 hour duration. Backup fuel is hydrogen.

This was unheard of even 5 years ago and speaks volumes about the rapidly changing environment we see ourselves in. We're on the cusp of changes that will rival the industrial revolution and BRN is right there in the thick of it thanks to visionary geniuses at the helm.

2027 is a year that just keeps raising its head atm......👌

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Up over 7% and no mention in the movers and shakers…..thought it was rectified 🤬

Attachments

• 0FB426BE-8E16-48AB-83FA-31D97FE2A7F5.png
    0FB426BE-8E16-48AB-83FA-31D97FE2A7F5.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 98
  • FFECE8F6-0B12-4B30-965A-D058A356A398.png
    FFECE8F6-0B12-4B30-965A-D058A356A398.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Up over 7% and no mention in the movers and shakers…..thought it was rectified 🤬
Not sure they are doing it intentionally.

I actually believe they really are that useless.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom