BRN Discussion Ongoing

xdragon

Morning Chippers,

Just pulling Xdragon's post to the fore.

Great find, this will obviously be a price sensitive announcement on the ASX , most likely today, as the US management had yesterday, Monday in US, to get their act together for Australian investors today.

Waiting.......

Keep calm all , new day.

Regards,
Esq.
I think we will hear about it in 3 months time, as there is a 3 months advertising period after acceptance.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular
Yeah I understand how an Nvidia system running a car will potentially interact with all the Akida chips in a system

I get how Mercedes working with Nvidia and Brainchip to develop systems for a car indicates the possibility that Nvidias system might handle data coming from Akida chips

But that isn't enough for me to state that BrainChip + Nvidia is a thing
I worked for many years for a couple of software companies that produced products which were integrated with others to form a complete system. They were, in effect, enabling technologies, just like AKIDA. The client chose a systems integrator to bring the whole thing together but often specified particular hardware and software to be included in the finished package. This ALWAYS necesitated close relationships between and amongst the project participants. This is how systems integration works. Based on my experience I would be willing to bet my substantial holding in BRN that we are working closely not only with NVIDIA but also with other suppliers of product to the MB project.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Let me just say this before I walk myself out.

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

uiux

Regular
I worked for many years for a couple of software companies that produced products which were integrated with others to form a complete system. They were, in effect, enabling technologies, just like AKIDA. The client chose a systems integrator to bring the whole thing together but often specified particular hardward and software to be included in the finished package. This ALWAYS necesitated close relationships between and amongst the project participants. This is how systems integration works. Based on my experience I would be willing to bet my substantial holding in BRN that we are working closely not only with NVIDIA but also with other suppliers of product to the MB project.

That's great

I am not saying that Nvidia aren't building out support for sensors that are powered by Akida.

Nvidia are very clearly working with neuromorphic technologies:

But don't bullshit me. There is no direct connection yet and the more people keep pushing these false connections, the more the real connections are discredited.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!
BL .....the ICEBERG is fricking awesome mate ...I have it as my screensaver ...PLEASE do not delete..... 99.9% of us love it :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
oh bravo, sure you're a she and not a he, knew you shed some light on the game

🥰

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Potato

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 8.15.34 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

stuart888

Regular
As you say fmf, not Akida.

The priority date is November 2018, which is probably too early for Akida.

They do talk about 2-bit quantzations which will save power and time, but don't mention our secret sauce n-of-m rank coding.

US2021350233A1 System and Method for Automated Precision Configuration for Deep Neural Networks
View attachment 12980

[0003] In modern intelligent applications and devices, deep neural networks (DNNs) have become ubiquitous when solving complex computer tasks, such as recognizing objects in images and translating natural language. The success of these networks has been largely dependent on high performance computing machinery, such as Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) and server-class Central Processing Units (CPUs). Consequently, the adoption of DNNs to solve real-world problems is typically limited to scenarios where such computing is available. Recently, many new computer processors specifically designed for artificial intelligence (AI) applications have emerged. These dedicated processors, such as Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) and analog computers offer the promise of more efficient and accessible AI products and services. However, designing DNN models optimized for these new processors remains a significant challenge for AI engineers and application developers. Significant domain expertise and trial-and-error is often required to create an optimized DNN for a specialized hardware. One of the main challenges is how to enable a precision configuration for a given DNN architecture that maintains accuracy and optimizes for memory, energy and latency performance on a given hardware architecture. The task of quantizing individual layers of a DNN, which can contain dozens of layers, often results in sub optimal performance in a real-world environment. Thus, there is significant interest in automating the task of enabling a precision configuration for an entire DNN architecture that considers the properties of the hardware architecture to optimize memory, energy and latency as well as maintain a desired level of accuracy on the given dataset.
0007] There exists a need for scalable, automated processes for model quantization on diverse DNN architectures and hardware back-ends. Generally, it is found that the current capacity for model quantization is outpaced by the rapid development of new DNNs and disparate hardware platforms that aim to increase the applicability and efficiency of deep learning workloads.
Kind of surprised no one picked up on the statement of @Diogenese about "secret sauce"!

"They do talk about 2-bit quantzations which will save power and time, but don't mention our secret sauce n-of-m rank coding."

N-of-M Rank Coding is tough for us regular folks. The detailed technical neural architecture takes time to learn. I urge everyone to try to comprehend JAST at least at a high level.

I think 1000 eyes secret sauce's new name is not Dodgy Knees, rather Mr N-of-M Rank Coding. Thanks for pointing us trying to learn the details toward the secret sauce.

I do appreciate it big time.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Proga

Regular

Akida Ballista!
Don't overreact @BaconLover. Keep it going mate

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Akida Ballista!
Always love your iceberg and I personally share around to my friend. We laugh but take it seriously.

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE

I WILL GIVE YOU THIS BACON FLOWERS
bacon-love.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Violin1

Regular

Akida Ballista!
Hey Bacon - don't leave. Read all the support posts acknowledging what you said the icebergwas inthe first place. Don't let one or two people piss you off and leave. Uiux was a top performer on HC and was the one holding back the barbarians and maybe he's just a little jaded from all that work. Hang around.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Lassen Sie mich das nur sagen, bevor ich mich selbst hinausgehe.

Der Eisberg war eine einfache Visualisierung, um den Menschen zu helfen, das Potenzial und die Unternehmen zu verstehen, mit denen BRN zusammenarbeitet.

Es war KEINE Forschungsarbeit, die an einer Universität eingereicht wurde, damit sie zu 100 % referenziert wird.

Es hatte sogar einen gefälschten Elon-Tweet „I love Akida“ (Natürlich hat Elon das nicht getwittert, es war ein Photoshop-Witz, für diejenigen, die FFS nicht kennen)

Danke für alles, ich habe den besagten umstrittenen Eisberg entfernt, viel Spaß mit all Ihren Investitionsvorhaben.

Ich wünsche Ihnen allen viel Erfolg mit BRN. Dies wäre ein Unternehmen, bei dem ich für den Rest meiner Karriere als Investor einen Teil der Aktien halten würde.

Akida-Balliste!
hopefully that was clear to everyone and it would be really nice if you continued to work on our iceberg, just on the basis of assumptions, I like our iceberg, although I don't know many companies at all, but then try to look for them and look for connections And that's exactly what this iceberg does...

By the way, I've already told you something about that terrible German English translator

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

toasty

Regular
That's great

I am not saying that Nvidia aren't building out support for sensors that are powered by Akida.

Nvidia are very clearly working with neuromorphic technologies:

But don't bullshit me. There is no direct connection yet and the more people keep pushing these false connections, the more the real connections are discredited.
Not sure what would satisfy you as a "direct connection". NVIDIA as the systems integrator WOULD HAVE IN PLACE contracts with the various component suppliers, including BRN, for both product and integration services - that's the commercial reality. It is entirely possible that MB would not be privvy to the contractural arrangements between BRN and NVIDIA other than (MB) being identified as the end client of a contract between MB and NVIDIA for the delivery of a complete system.

So far as disclosure is concerned, my understanding is that BRN is not required to make the information available to the market until such time as it has a material effect on the company's finances. It is likely that this will not be the case until our IP is included in the saleable product (i.e. the 2024 model MB's) and license fees become payable. In the meantime we will no doubt be paid for engineering and development services - in all likelihood by NVIDIA!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Always love your iceberg and I personally share around to my friend. We laugh but take it seriously.

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE

I WILL GIVE YOU THIS BACON FLOWERS
View attachment 13079
Yep I too have used 'THE ICEBERG' to show friends as it saves a lot of explaining as they can see the HUGE potential in one place :) ,,Love the bacon roses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

uiux

Regular
Not sure what would satisfy you as a "direct connection". NVIDIA as the systems integrator WOULD HAVE IN PLACE contracts with the various component suppliers, including BRN, for both product and integration services - that's the commercial reality. It is entirely possible that MB would not be privvy to the contractural arrangements between BRN and NVIDIA other than (MB) being identified as the end client of a contract between MB and NVIDIA for the delivery of a complete system.

So far as disclosure is concerned, my understanding is that BRN is not required to make the information available to the market until such time as it has a material effect on the company's finances. It is likely that this will not be the case until our IP is included in the saleable product (i.e. the 2024 model MB's) and license fees become payable. In the meantime we will no doubt be paid for engineering and development services - in all likelihood by NVIDIA!!

Like I said, unless you can show me documentation that confirms what you have explained it is 100% fan fiction

We can keep arguing about it though?

Look how much effort had gone into fighting with me about the list - put that effort into justifying the companies existence on the list and prove me wrong

Until then stop giving me grief because I voiced my opinion

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Today I want to wait again for the start of your stock exchange in Australia and then I will go to sleep, which side are you looking at? Please send me a link, maybe I'll look somewhere else

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Akida Ballista!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

uiux

Regular
Just make an accurate iceberg holy shit

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Like I said, unless you can show me documentation that confirms what you have explained it is 100% fan fiction

We can keep arguing about it though?

Look how much effort had gone into fighting with me about the list - put that effort into justifying the companies existence on the list and prove me wrong

Until then stop giving me grief because I voiced my opinion
I don’t think anyone has given you grief “yet” Uiux.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

uiux

Regular
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom