BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIDE1HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE vom zu Vonn von

View attachment 13080
1659400474646.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
Like I said, unless you can show me documentation that confirms what you have explained it is 100% fan fiction

We can keep arguing about it though?

Look how much effort had gone into fighting with me about the list - put that effort into justifying the companies existence on the list and prove me wrong

Until then stop giving me grief because I voiced my opinion
It is highly unlikely that you'll EVER see documentation about a deal between BRN and either a client or a systems integrator. Contractural arrangements are almost always Commercial in Confidence and are not required by disclosure provisions to be released to the market. This is precisely why our CEO said "watch the financials".

And by the way I am offended by you calling my many years of experience in the field "fan fiction".

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Machen Sie einfach einen genauen Eisberg, heilige Scheiße
1659400614211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Let me just say this before I walk myself out.

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!
I thought your iceberg was for the purpose of collating all the dots in one location based on order of merit, for that purpose it served us very well. I don't think anyone on this forum assumed it to be definitive to the point of being bankable. It has been and remains essential for us mere mortals when we come across some information that needs a home until further research can done.

As like the names added to the Iceberg, some names were also removed, its a work in progress and will continually improve over time to the point of perfection.

We need the iceberg and we need you @BaconLover

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Shadow59

Regular

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!
Hi BL
Personally I read all your posts.
It would be a shame and a loss if you opt out from posting on this forum.
I like the Iceberg as it instantly gives a visual of the potential of this company(so much easier to look at and read compared to a dry list), which is great for times like this when shorters are out in force.
Please put it back up if you've already taken it down, and keep hanging around and posting.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

Akida Ballista!
I am sorry to see another great contributor bullied off this site.
Unfortunately, some of the combative stink from that other place has found its way here.
Some people just seem to thrive on belligerence.
A bit of "live and let live"would go a long way as a social lubricant here.
None of us has signed on or indeed paid up to become anyone's disciple or adhere to anyone else's standards, except Zeeb0ts, who runs it.
We are a disparate group of people with varying backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives and viewpoints........ and that diversity is our strength.
I had hoped we had left the coercion and bullying at the crapper which is where it belongs.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Labsy

Regular
Not sure what would satisfy you as a "direct connection". NVIDIA as the systems integrator WOULD HAVE IN PLACE contracts with the various component suppliers, including BRN, for both product and integration services - that's the commercial reality. It is entirely possible that MB would not be privvy to the contractural arrangements between BRN and NVIDIA other than (MB) being identified as the end client of a contract between MB and NVIDIA for the delivery of a complete system.

So far as disclosure is concerned, my understanding is that BRN is not required to make the information available to the market until such time as it has a material effect on the company's finances. It is likely that this will not be the case until our IP is included in the saleable product (i.e. the 2024 model MB's) and license fees become payable. In the meantime we will no doubt be paid for engineering and development services - in all likelihood by NVIDIA!!
Can u imagine what the sp will do if such announcement would take place re 2024 MB? Wow.... would hate to be out of position when this drops...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
Keep the Iceberg. It’s a great point of reference.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

dippY22

Regular
Very bold, uiux. Someone of a lesser statue may have been tarred and feathered.

I agree with the uiux and believe the iceberg should show less names above AND below, and am only now admitting it because I never had the courage of uiux. Companies / customers providing money via IP contracts to Brainchip deserve mentioning. The rest is just feel good stuff that may or may not pan out. Some of these connections to Brainchip are strong, some are tenuous, but all share the common trait of not having any contractual relationship with brainchip providing money or revenue....yet. And $50,000 dollars for early adopter status doesn't cut it in my book, but will let them below the water line.

Megachips and Renesas deserve to be above the waterline. Mercedes....it's clear they like Akida, but I'm just not sure how they will obtain it in 2024. Via Nvidia? Perhaps. Some of those others, ....?????? For example, Dell? Really? Speaking on an early Rob Telson podcast does not a customer make. Nvidia goes beneath the waterline. Dell,....sorry, neither above or below the waterline,....yet.

Still, I'm bullish and holding strong. I just "feel" what uiux is saying.

dippY

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

Think of it as a catalyst for the caterpiller to turn into a butterfly

We could think of it that way or we could think of it being a caterpillar lying squashed on a highway about to be eaten up and pooped out by a wombat without @BaconLover being there to resuscitate it. In all seriousness, it was an excellent visualization tool and the thing about it is that it takes time effort to keep all the information up to date, which @BaconLover was doing as a charitable contribution to our great little community.

How about we all agree to assist @BaconLover in whatever way we can, to check the ongoing accuracy of the iceberg moving forward because it just wouldn't be the same without the iceberg, and it definitely won't be the same without @BaconLover or, for that matter without @Rise from the ashes or @Fact Finder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Labsy

Regular
Can u imagine what the sp will do if such announcement would take place re 2024 MB? Wow.... would hate to be out of position when this drops...
But I'm seriously expecting a sifive/brn collaboration on a mobile phone next 5 months...
Explosive revenue has to come from somewhere soon, I think most likely megachips products and a mobile phone via riskv/sifive/arm

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

uiux

Regular
We could think of it that way or we could think of it being a caterpillar lying squashed on a highway about to be eaten up and pooped out by a vulture without @BaconLover being there to resuscitate it. In all seriousness, it was an excellent visualization tool and the thing about it is that it takes time effort to keep all the information up to date, which @BaconLover was doing as a charitable contribution to our great little community.

How about we all agree to assist @BaconLover in whatever way we can, to check the ongoing accuracy of the iceberg moving forward because it just wouldn't be the same without the iceberg, and it definitely won't be the same without @BaconLover or, for that matter without @Rise from the ashes or @Fact Finder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 13086

It is an amazing tool that will be 1000 fold better if you could point to any name on it with 100% confidence it belongs there

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Im Out GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
It is an amazing tool that will be 1000 fold better if you could point to any name on it with 100% confidence it belongs there
What happened to you mate. Did you get up from the wrong side of the bed. Not like you to put so much energy into posts of little value.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

Some news, hot off the press, on the the BYD passenger car brand and that it's next generation of fleets will be built on....NVDIA's DRIVE Hyperion architecture.

Extract 1

BYD, working together with Hedin Mobility Group, will now actively embark on selecting top dealers from different regions in Germany to represent the BYD passenger car brand. Hedin Mobility Group is one of Europe’s largest privately owned dealership groups, operating over 230 dealerships in eight countries, including Germany, with a significant dealership footprint across Scandinavia. It sold more than 125,000 vehicles in 2021. Hedin Mobility Group will sell BYD’s vehicles in Sweden through its dealership group Hedin Bil and via the specially selected dealerships in Germany.

Extract 2

Recently, the company announced that it is building its next-generation fleets on the NVIDIA’S DRIVE Hyperion architecture. This platform, based on DRIVE Orin, is now in production, and powering a wide ecosystem of 25 EV makers building software-defined vehicles on high-performance, energy-efficient AI compute. The open DRIVE Hyperion 8 platform allows these companies to individualize this programmable architecture to their needs, leveraging end-to-end solutions to accelerate autonomous driving development.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

charmander

Regular
I rarely comment here (so I don't expect much 'perceived credibility' to be associated with this post) but I'm a long lurker around these traps and I hope this speaks on behalf a few of you out there - the last few weeks in particular have been a bit out of control.

We need to move to a bit more of an "agree to disagree" model here, instead of the finger pointing and insults.

We're all from different backgrounds, have varied life, economic, professional and investing experiences. What person X may conclude as a big win or their interpretation of company communications, may not satisfy the vastly different expectations of person Y - no one is right or wrong. Our belief in and passion for BRN is what has us all here, sharing, interacting and debating, and I for one love seeing all different interpretations of everything from material announcements to educated (and even pure) speculation.

I love flicking through the posts here every few hours during work to see everyone's thoughts and opinions (and occasionally some news), but lately it's leaving a bit of a sour taste in my mouth and no doubt has influenced some of our OGs and weapon researchers to take a step back (please don't leave BL)

Just my two bob - let's all go back to being friends.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
Top Bottom