BRN Discussion Ongoing

uiux

Regular
What happened to you mate. Did you get up from the wrong side of the bed. Not like you to put so much energy into posts of little value.

Let's agree to disagree on the value of correcting a heap of disinformation

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Let's agree to disagree on the value of correcting a heap of disinformation
Can we just agree to disagree

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

uiux

Regular
Can we just agree to disagree

Slade if I am wrong and you can justify the names I have criticised for being in the list, please do so

Otherwise, do we really need to do this?
Do I deserve this shit?
Am I wrong?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

GDJR69

Regular
Seems pretty straighforward to me. MB have already said Braincip are the AI experts and that AKIDA is deployed in the EQXX for infotainment and other systems. They have also confirmed AKIDA will be used in future production models. From other published info we know that MB has chosen NVIDIA as their systems integrator so, ergo, NVIDIA must be dealing with Brainchip, at the very least on MB projects..........
Yes I agree, it's the only logical conclusion, I struggle to see how it can be otherwise.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I rarely comment here (so I don't expect much 'perceived credibility' to be associated with this post) but I'm a long lurker around these traps and I hope this speaks on behalf a few of you out there - the last few weeks in particular have been a bit out of control.

We need to move to a bit more of an "agree to disagree" model here, instead of the finger pointing and insults.

We're all from different backgrounds, have varied life, economic, professional and investing experiences. What person X may conclude as a big win or their interpretation of company communications, may not satisfy the vastly different expectations of person Y - no one is right or wrong. Our belief in and passion for BRN is what has us all here, sharing, interacting and debating, and I for one love seeing all different interpretations of everything from material announcements to educated (and even pure) speculation.

I love flicking through the posts here every few hours during work to see everyone's thoughts and opinions (and occasionally some news), but lately it's leaving a bit of a sour taste in my mouth and no doubt has influenced some of our OGs and weapon researchers to take a step back (please don't leave BL)

Just my two bob - let's all go back to being friends.
Totally agree @charmander ... I think everyone is very frustrated with the manipulation of our precious BRN at the moment, we just need to ride this temporary storm and all will be ok ..... if our share price was around the $1.50/$1.60 mark I very much doubt if any of this negativity would be circulating!! any onwards and upwards and chins up Chippers ... huge success just around the corner.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Hmmmm. @Yak52(whom no longer exists) jumps up and down about SP manipulation. And right in his protest! People tell him to take a chill pill lol. @zeeb0t even interrupts and suggest he takes a breather!

We now have a valuable poster leaving the site (and possibly others) after their speculative research and posts on a forum (predominately based on speculative posts) are admonished and no word from the administrator.

I’m sure poor old @Neuromorphia is going to be a little miffed when he discovers that the time and effort in his speculative research is a monstrosity lol.

@Fact Finder If you are still about. Any words of wisdom? Surely, maybe this little kerfuffle will draw you out of self exile! Or is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Let me just say this before I walk myself out.

The iceberg was a simple visualization to help people understand the potential and companies BRN works with.

It was NOT a Research Paper submitted to a University for it to be 100% referenced.

It even had a fake Elon tweet ''I love Akida'' (Ofcourse Elon didn't tweet this, it was a photoshopped joke, for those who don't know FFS)

Thanks for everything, I have removed the said controversial iceberg, have fun with all your investing ventures.

I hope you all have great success with BRN. This would be one company I would HOLD a part of shares for the rest of my investing career.

Akida Ballista!
I hope we have not lost another quality poster to the recent intolerance that seems to have crept into this forum.

Its a forum, not everything is going to be able to be verified as fact, particularly with a company such as this and the nature of how we do business. While I am all for accuracy I am also conscious that this is an open public forum and not everything I read should be taken as gospel. I come her for personal opinions, leads, laughs and facts. But at the end of the day everything I take from this site I then go and verify myself.

I think that would be the understanding and approach of many here, and that, to date has been the approach which has seen this community build to the the strength we see today. As soon as we start censoring that or only allowing discussions after qualification of fact then we cripple the value of this resource.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Hmmmm. @Yak52(whom no longer exists) jumps up and down about SP manipulation. And right in his protest! People tell him to take a chill pill lol. @zeeb0t even interrupts and suggest he takes a breather!

We now have a valuable poster leaving the site (and possibly others) after their speculative research and posts on a forum (predominately based on speculative posts) are admonished and no word from the administrator.

I’m sure poor old @Neuromorphia is going to be a little miffed when he discovers that the time and effort in his speculative research is a monstrosity lol.

@Fact Finder If you are still about. Any words of wisdom? Surely, maybe this little kerfuffle will draw you out of self exile! Or is it?
I’ll edit in the separate post to be sure it is not missed.

It was an Iceberg that sunk the Titanic.

@BaconLover stay onboard and let’s just rearrange the deck chairs 😂😬

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I think that's called disagree to disagree :ROFLMAO:
Only a very small part of life is Black or White.
Most of it is experienced as shades of grey.
Even perceived colour is only a secondary characteristic.
Please come back Bacon, and bring the iceberg. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey team, this is a video from Alex at Ticker Symbol YOU exploring whether NVDIA can beat Tesla and, yes, the video mentions Hyperion.

Check out some of the comments below the video.

Video dated 11 April 2022

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.34.52 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.25.49 am.png

PS: Thanks Mike B : That sums everything up perfectly in my opinion! 🥳

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.23.54 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 11.23.54 am.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Ok everyone take a breather.. some good points thrown around.

I think uiux has the right idea, maybe clean up the iceberg with who we are actually linked to and put the others under water until 100% clarified.

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Twing

Akida’s gambit
I rarely comment here (so I don't expect much 'perceived credibility' to be associated with this post) but I'm a long lurker around these traps and I hope this speaks on behalf a few of you out there - the last few weeks in particular have been a bit out of control.

We need to move to a bit more of an "agree to disagree" model here, instead of the finger pointing and insults.

We're all from different backgrounds, have varied life, economic, professional and investing experiences. What person X may conclude as a big win or their interpretation of company communications, may not satisfy the vastly different expectations of person Y - no one is right or wrong. Our belief in and passion for BRN is what has us all here, sharing, interacting and debating, and I for one love seeing all different interpretations of everything from material announcements to educated (and even pure) speculation.

I love flicking through the posts here every few hours during work to see everyone's thoughts and opinions (and occasionally some news), but lately it's leaving a bit of a sour taste in my mouth and no doubt has influenced some of our OGs and weapon researchers to take a step back (please don't leave BL)

Just my two bob - let's all go back to being friends.
I have to agree wholeheartedly with Charmander. I too are very disappointed with the tone of this forum over the last 4 to 6 weeks or so, in fact from about the time FF left.
Like many here, I have put time & money into this forum which I'm now starting to regret. We moved away from the HotCrapper site to get away from this type of crap !
So please please think before you post !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Very bold, uiux. Someone of a lesser statue may have been tarred and feathered.

I agree with the uiux and believe the iceberg should show less names above AND below, and am only now admitting it because I never had the courage of uiux. Companies / customers providing money via IP contracts to Brainchip deserve mentioning. The rest is just feel good stuff that may or may not pan out. Some of these connections to Brainchip are strong, some are tenuous, but all share the common trait of not having any contractual relationship with brainchip providing money or revenue....yet. And $50,000 dollars for early adopter status doesn't cut it in my book, but will let them below the water line.

Megachips and Renesas deserve to be above the waterline. Mercedes....it's clear they like Akida, but I'm just not sure how they will obtain it in 2024. Via Nvidia? Perhaps. Some of those others, ....?????? For example, Dell? Really? Speaking on an early Rob Telson podcast does not a customer make. Nvidia goes beneath the waterline. Dell,....sorry, neither above or below the waterline,....yet.

Still, I'm bullish and holding strong. I just "feel" what uiux is saying.

dippY
can you imagine @uiux and @dippY22 that the founding members have done a lot of work on such a site and you maybe just write here? like me? So many Brainchip forums only consist of people who push and dump again, I've been to many forums and that's no fun when you're a firmly invested person and in this forum there are people who are convinced of BRN and who are already invested, who also support each other when the price falls, here are not those who try to get people to buy or sell, everyone should know for themselves what BRN means for themselves, no dumpers or bashers!!!
Everyone can research according to their own taste, suggestions can be found here, thanks to so many people who believe in BRN, not because of the iceberg or other links.... the iceberg is great, thanks for that, because I can always continue researching and why should one let that be badmouthed now, because of maybe 2 users... but people from the very beginning should please stand over it, whoever no longer believes in BRN should go, not all the others

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

I wonder if citycorp are still accumulating? as someone is with that big sell order in at $1.12 to try and stop any prices going over that.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

uiux

Regular
könnt ihr euch @uiux und @dippY22 vorstellen, dass die Gründungsmitglieder viel an so einer Seite gearbeitet haben und ihr vielleicht einfach mal hier schreibt? wie ich? So viele Brainchip-Foren bestehen nur aus Leuten, die pushen und wieder dumpen, ich war schon in vielen Foren und das macht keinen Spaß, wenn man eine fest investierte Person ist und in diesem Forum gibt es Leute, die von BRN überzeugt sind und die bereits investiert sind , die sich auch gegenseitig unterstützen, wenn der Kurs fällt, hier sind nicht die, die versuchen, die Leute zum Kaufen oder Verkaufen zu bewegen, jeder sollte selbst wissen, was BRN für sich bedeutet, keine Dumper oder Basher!!!
Jeder kann nach seinem Gusto recherchieren, Anregungen findet man hier, dank so vielen Menschen die an BRN glauben, nicht wegen dem Eisberg oder sonstigen Links.... der Eisberg ist toll, danke dafür, denn das kann ich immer weiter recherchieren und warum sollte man das jetzt lästern lassen, wegen vielleicht 2 Usern... aber Leute von Anfang an sollen bitte drüber stehen, wer nicht mehr an BRN glaubt soll gehen, nicht alle anderen

Think about it

I'm literally being attacked because I want to RAISE the quality of research on this forum

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I apologised to @BaconLover for being a harsh cunt

Hopefully he comes back
Thank you for that. :)
And Thank you for your vast contributions over many years, most of which is way beyond my pay grade.
Hang in there Brother. 🚀☮️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Denk darüber nach

Ich werde buchstäblich angegriffen, weil ich die Qualität der Forschung in diesem Forum ERHÖHEN möchte
jeder bestimmt diese Forschung selbst und teilt sie mit den anderen, manche verbringen viele Stunden am Tag damit, aber niemand erwartet irgendeinen Anspruch, genau das macht dieses Forum so besonders, wenn ich hier lese, recherchiere ich damit weiter, denn ich habe Zeit, aber es ist auch meine Investition, wenn Sie sich nur auf diese Beiträge hier verlassen, aber selbst nicht überzeugt sind, dann sind Sie hier in diesem Forum wahrscheinlich falsch, hier überredet niemand den anderen zum Kauf oder zum Verkauf, hier werden Informationen gesammelt , du weißt

Auch hier braucht man die Qualität nicht zu steigern, denn sie ist enorm und ich denke, jeder gibt so viel er kann, auch du, wenn du willst

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Think about it

I'm literally being attacked because I want to RAISE the quality of research on this forum
I don’t disagree with your intentions Uiux, and doubt many would - it’s your delivery that’s the problem.

We’re all adults, let’s behave that way. Nobody ever accused me of being the most diplomatic of blokes, but when dealing with well intentioned people, it’s best to be civil.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Top Bottom