BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Potato

Regular
RBA rate rise is due tomorrow 2:30pm EST.

• Thinking
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
A0D0CD60-A103-46FD-8033-5C8BB6B5FDA5.jpeg

E354B71E-6DE6-4DAE-A202-3069A304BC1F.jpeg

EC55BA17-5905-4F87-89DE-B1C195B9950E.jpeg

E1DE557E-2107-4E31-B6E7-4F2EA512B15A.jpeg

0FB56DD6-5985-4666-9793-12015ED752F0.jpeg

F4C5374C-7E69-4B95-82E2-2A5A3109BA7B.jpeg

941DB686-644E-4EC3-B890-F5B5405F5CF6.jpeg

EC069943-4654-489E-9224-D2B3B7F9DA2E.jpeg

4B2B0751-662D-47FB-AB5F-540FAE78B805.jpeg

89DF4363-105D-4AE5-B56B-1ACDFBE03F17.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Glad I got last a 3 year fixed rate @ 1.95% last year.

I locked in at 2 for 4 years, would have been real nasty otherwise

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
This is pretty interesting!

You know how LG Electronics' are working in close collaboration with trusted partner Mercedes-Benz? If you don't check out the link dated 12 Jan 2022 below which says "As an innovative partner for future mobility, LG Electronics' Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company is working with global automakers such as Mercedes-Benz AG to become a leading developer of connectivity, infotainment and ADAS solutions to deliver differentiated in-vehicle experiences".

You also knew it was LG Electronics'newest premium in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system that will be a central feature in the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS EV sedan, etc.

Well now it has just recently been annoucement (cupla days ago) that LG and SoundHound are teaming up to develop an advanced AI voice system to enable conversational voice control in vehicles. SoundHound's voice recognition technology will be integrated with LG's in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system, allowing drivers to control key functions using natural language commands.

LG and SoundHound, say hello to AKIDA!

Yes, I agree with you @Proga. I believe they are already familiar with BrainChip for this reason. On a previous post #9,173 I found an article that stated "At the Mercedes EQXX reveal, Mercedes chief technology officer Markus Schäfer noted that the concept was a running and driving protoype, which uses "a version of the existing MBUX infotainment system".

I thought Markus was indicating here that it was the same as the existing MBUX infotainment system, in other words also using the same LG OLED display built into the MBUX Hyperscreen, with the only difference being that the EQXX version would incorporate AKIDA.

On this post I also tried to delve a bit further into links between LG & Cerence.

Hope that makes some sense because sometimes I even manage to confuse myself. 🥴
@Bravo,

Uh Huh. Originally had trouble getting into the newswire website (timed out or I lost patience) but it's in there. They did use LG's system. The EQXX was released at the CES 2022. However, the 2nd paragraph in the website says this:

First introduced by Mercedes-Benz at AG CES 2021, the MBUX Hyperscreen consists of three screens including LCD display, ICD (Instrument Cluster Display) and two OLED displays, CID (Central Information Display) and CDD (Co-Driver Display) under a bonded glass cover to give the appearance of a single, continuous display. The use of advanced plastic OLED (P-OLED) display technology enables the infotainment system in the Mercedes-Benz EQS EV to deliver clear, sharp images and text and slim bezels with no physical knobs means occupants get an intuitive touch interface with refined haptics for a user experience (UX) with minimal learning curve.

No mention of the EQXX in CES 2022 which means the version released with the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS EV sedan will be the one above. Akida less. Still saving everything Akida for the big reveal in 2024 by the looks of it 😞

I'm beginning to put the jigsaw together on how everything fits together ie Valeo does the Lidar, Renasas in car monitoring, Nidvida? MBUX, LG the screen. I don't know if LG would use Akida to display the info on their screens. At least if LG are working with others, they'd be able to tell them a better system using Akida is just around the corner. Then again, I think everybody knows anyway. The cat is well and truly out of the bag.

sometimes I even manage to confuse myself. 🥴 - you are not Robinson Crusoe

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Proga

Regular
Glad I got last a 3 year fixed rate @ 1.95% last year.

Just be prepared for the jump when you come off it. Then again, by then you'll be able to sell a few BRN shares and knock it on the head.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just be prepared for the jump when you come off it. Then again, by then you'll be able to sell a few BRN shares and knock it on the head.

I think the rates will start coming down again next year, maybe not as low, but not as high as they are going to get come end of year

Proga

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
OOOh, I only had the old one, thats the reason, why i didn´t found Bosch, really great so many new firms puted on it, or however you all say.
But there is something wrong, there are more firms over the top than under the water?? 1/7
🥰😘

Reactions: 4 users

Lex555

Regular
Great job Lex. It's very hard to predict so far out especially with an emerging technology.

First thoughts were the CAGR looked too low, especially if it becomes ubiquitous. Most of the pundits got the CAGR wrong on the low side predicting EV growth. Also the higher the CAGR the higher the P/E ratio as we both know the SP will front run predicted revenue growth.

I think what's coming down the pike in 2024 will shock the financial markets. They may begin to get an inkling in 2023 depending how many applications hit the market and its effect on BRN revenue. Going out to 2027 was a good idea as a few years of revenue and the rate of increase will provide the market a better guide on CAGR and P/E which in turn sets how much the SP will front run.
Thanks Proga, good point. I’ll have a look at cagr to PE some more, and update model in due course

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
@Bravo,

Uh Huh. Originally had trouble getting into the newswire website (timed out or I lost patience) but it's in there. They did use LG's system. The EQXX was released at the CES 2022. However, the 2nd paragraph in the website says this:

First introduced by Mercedes-Benz at AG CES 2021, the MBUX Hyperscreen consists of three screens including LCD display, ICD (Instrument Cluster Display) and two OLED displays, CID (Central Information Display) and CDD (Co-Driver Display) under a bonded glass cover to give the appearance of a single, continuous display. The use of advanced plastic OLED (P-OLED) display technology enables the infotainment system in the Mercedes-Benz EQS EV to deliver clear, sharp images and text and slim bezels with no physical knobs means occupants get an intuitive touch interface with refined haptics for a user experience (UX) with minimal learning curve.

No mention of the EQXX in CES 2022 which means the version released with the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS EV sedan will be the one above. Akida less. Still saving everything Akida for the big reveal in 2024 by the looks of it 😞

I'm beginning to put the jigsaw together on how everything fits together ie Valeo does the Lidar, Renasas in car monitoring, Nidvida? MBUX, LG the screen. I don't know if LG would use Akida to display the info on their screens. At least if LG are working with others, they'd be able to tell them a better system using Akida is just around the corner. Then again, I think everybody knows anyway. The cat is well and truly out of the bag.

sometimes I even manage to confuse myself. 🥴 - you are not Robinson Crusoe

It's funny you mention Robinson Crusoe @Proga and so apt because this is what I think it's all about actually. Big companies coming together to create the right ECOSYSTEM to be able to take advantage of the 4th Industrial Revolution together. They need each other to make it work though, which is why I suspect we are seeing so many collaborations because they don't want to be Robinson Crusoe - just an island struggling to make it all on their own.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Lex555

Regular
Fact Finder always said to have a plan - well how's this: Destination 2027, SP north of 150 bucks....retirement 😆 All that needs to be done is hold through thick and thin while BRN's AKIDA becomes ubiquitous 😲

$150 just imagine that......

Very wise, it’s hard to hold when price is dropping but also hard to hold when price hits $100 and not sell when you know it’s potential is so much more.

An earlier stock I invested in was PLS, bought in at ~$0.70 and rode it like a bucking bronco up over a $1.00 then down to $0.15 before selling out at around $1.20 and now it sits at $2.80.

The fundamentals didn’t change just my emotions. It was a long 2-yr introduction to investing and one mistake I don’t plan on making again. As David Sach’s says ‘let your winners ride’.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
$891 would make me a billionaire 🤣🤣

I'll be happy with $10!
Do you think that there will be a share split along the way??

cosors

👀

I don't want to go too far out on a limb but is it possible that Mr Ludovic Rota is mixing up a few things that the others are willing to jump on?

Did I miss something or did Mercedes actually announce that they will use Akida for tasting and smelling as well as "Hey Mercedes"?! Does he believe everything without questioning or asking in this case the thoughts of Sally Ward-Foxton and proclaim it to the world? If she believes it I believe it too. Herd instinct.
Instead of quoting he should claim that MB will use Akida to detect carbon monoxide in EVs to support his credibility.
Please correct me if I have overlooked or misunderstood something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
Very wise, it’s hard to hold when price is dropping but also hard to hold when price hits $100 and not sell when you know it’s potential is so much more.

An earlier stock I invested in was PLS, bought in at ~$0.70 and rode it like a bucking bronco up over a $1.00 then down to $0.15 before selling out at around $1.20 and now it sits at $2.80.

The fundamentals didn’t change just my emotions. It was a long 2-yr introduction to investing and one mistake I don’t plan on making again. As David Sach’s says ‘let your winners ride’.
Yep, this forum and the fundamentals that the 1000 eyes keep uncovering is a game changer - thanks to all who contribute, especially the tech heads 🤔

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Proga

Regular
It's funny you mention Robinson Crusoe @Proga and so apt because this is what I think it's all about actually. Big companies coming together to create the right ECOSYSTEM to be able to take advantage of the 4th Industrial Revolution togther. They need each other to make it work though, which is why I suspect we are seeing so may collaborations because they don't want to be Robinson Crusoe - just an island struggling to make it all on their own.
100%. I got the inkling from Intel when they announced their massive fab expansion plans and said we'll work with anybody.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I don't want to go too far out on a limb but is it possible that Mr Ludovic Rota is mixing up a few things that the others are willing to jump on?

Did I miss something or did Mercedes actually announce that they will use Akida for tasting and smelling as well as "Hey Mercedes"?! Does he believe everything without questioning or asking in this case the thoughts of Sally Ward-Foxton and proclaim it to the world? If she believes it I believe it too. Herd instinct.
Instead of quoting he should claim that MB will use Akida to detect carbon monoxide in EVs to support his credibility.
Please correct me if I have overlooked or misunderstood something.

I don't know whether he (Mr Ludovic Rota) has mixed things up @cosors but I think he definitely has helped to put an idea out there that should be "front and centre" IMO.

Whether he intended to or not, I beleive he just highlighted something that ONLY AKIDA CAN DO IMO (i.e tasting and smelling for air pollution or fuel quality).

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Fact Finder always said to have a plan - well how's this: Destination 2027, SP north of 150 bucks....retirement 😆 All that needs to be done is hold through thick and thin while BRN's AKIDA becomes ubiquitous 😲

$150 just imagine that......
At $150 a share the market cap would have to be significantly higher than BHP
255 billion seems like a stretch 🤔
I would not complain if it was means $ 41 M my portfolio

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom