BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dhm

Regular
So, ARM and Nvidia are pretty big, if not ginormous!!!. And both of them appear to be saying that their products operate BETTER because of AKIDA!

I like it a LOT obviously🤗

Kisses all around.

😘
Hi @Bravo, I have been looking around for a publication that directly links us with NVIDIA but haven’t been able to do so as yet. @uiux ’s informative thread doesn’t seem to mention NVIDIA directly. Perhaps I am lousy at searching (my kids confirm this) but if there is a link please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
CARIAD is a software company – so why are we dealing with hardware? Above all, to be able to develop and operate truly next-level software in the vehicle, we strongly believe that you also need to understand, define and control the physical components that lie beneath it. The reasons for our involvement in semiconductor specification and development can be divided into three key areas:

🔎 Performance - The connected car of the future is a high-performance computer on wheels that’s constantly updated like a mobile device.
🔎 Plannability and security of supply - Ensuring the long-term supply of semiconductors means thinking far ahead and taking a proactive role in their specification and development.
🔎 Cost-effectiveness and scalability - By standardizing and centralizing the semiconductors used within the Volkswagen AG, we can bundle volumes and leverage synergies across all brands.

Cariad SE is an automotive software subsidiary in the Volkswagen Group.

Rob Telson
likes a new hire at Cariad, if BRN wasn't already affiliated with VW I don't see why Rob Telson would be interested so I'd say we clearly have VW on board🥰😘

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi JK. There seems to be some confusion amongst some posters about how shorting works, so I will try to explain it in a simple way from my understanding. If it's not quite right I'm sure someone will correct the record.

1. Lets say a big institution is accumulating say a tech company involved in AI using SNN. It could be any company which has commercial hardware available, so feel free to pick any one!

2. So the large fund / insto has a sh1t load of these AI shares and they say. Well we have all these shares sitting here, we can just sit on them and wait for them to go up or is there some other way to make money from them. I KNOW! Let's lend them to some shorter. We charge them an upfront fee and a percentage of their value to lend them out for a pre-arranged maximum time ... with the proviso that we can call them in at any time if the sorters position looks challenged.

3. The shorter then, now has a sh1t load of borrowed shares. As a shorter here is my tactics. Firstly I dump a whole bunch of the borrowed shares on the market at a critical time - usually following a recent rise while running down the shares to produce negative sentiment.

4. Some holders will have a stop loss in place and because of the sudden drop in the market these stop losses are hit, prompting a further drop in the market.

5. Other retail holders see the share price dropping, panic and also sell. As the prices fall the shorters step back in and buy back the shares for much less than what they sold for. They then return the shares with the interest from who they borrowed from, and pocket their profits.

6. Of course, if the price goes up instead of down, then the shorters get caught in a short squeeze. They still have to buy back the shares to return them, but they pay more rather than less.

Someone mentioned most off the outstanding shares shorted were brought for around .90? if thats the case I can see the sp heading back to that region again to try and cover there losses, let’s hope we bounce after filling this gap at just over the $1 mark, but I had noticed the shorter has placed their sell positions all the way through the sell side and I think we will see an attack of the $1 today with no resistance until 0.85 unfortunately.

Nasdaq down overnight ain’t going to help either plus another high interest rate rise might just see this plan out, but let’s just hope the market sees the 0.5 to 0.75 rise in interest rates as a positive sign like the American markets did.

Come on baby bounce you know you can do it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

My FOMO will prevent me selling a single one so I am rusted on, I'm afraid! It will be intergenerational wealth by default! :)

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true.!
In 2031 I’m 60 and selling my shares and going on one big party seeing the world for the following 10 or until I die.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

uiux

Regular
Hi @Bravo, I have been looking around for a publication that directly links us with NVIDIA but haven’t been able to do so as yet. @uiux ’s informative thread doesn’t seem to mention NVIDIA directly. Perhaps I am lousy at searching (my kids confirm this) but if there is a link please let me know. Thanks!

There is nothing directly linking us to NVIDIA and a whole bunch of names on "the iceberg"

There are HEAPS of names on "the Iceberg" and that other monstrosity created by Neuromorphia that have zero connection to BrainChip yet have been included in a list.

I look at the iceberg and that other list and fucking cringe hard because no one seems to give a shit about accuracy. It's about quantity over quality.

I'll give you an example:

On the iceberg, above water, is listed:

Honda
ZF
Continental
KUKA
Plumerai
Microchip tech Inc
Zoetic AI

Ok - so where's the connection to any of these names?

Why are these names on the list, above water?

No one seems to care about accuracy

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
There is nothing directly linking us to NVIDIA and a whole bunch of names on "the iceberg"

There are HEAPS of names on "the Iceberg" and that other monstrosity created by Neuromorphia that have zero connection to BrainChip yet have been included in a list.

I look at the iceberg and that other list and fucking cringe hard because no one seems to give a shit about accuracy. It's about quantity over quality.

Honda
ZF
Continental
KUKA
Plumerai
Microchip tech Inc
Zoetic AI

I haven't put those names without consultation with other posters.

Where were you when we were discussing it?

Keep cringing and stay on your high horse or you could have been proactive and said something when those discussions were made.

You're right up there with research. But when it comes to people skills you're a Zero.

Communicate. No use in cringing after people have discussed things. If you've got something to say, say it on time, not 12 months later.

• Love

uiux

Regular
I haven't put those names without consultation with other posters.

Where were you when we were discussing it?

Keep cringing and stay on your high horse or you could have been proactive and said something when those discussions were made.

You're right up there with research. But when it comes to people skills you're a Zero.

Communicate. No use in cringing after people have discussed things. If you've got something to say, say it on time, not 12 months later.

I am not here to filter through 100000+ daily posts, and I only replied because DHM tagged me. I am not the sheriff of tsex. And you are right my people skills are shit but I value honesty and directness.

This iceberg and the other thing are effectively "a turd in a punchbowl". One single name that doesn't belong destroys the credibility of the entire list.

But do you really need me to point out that there is zero connection to some of these names? Just look at the evidence yourself, if there is no connection to reality just remove the name

• Fire

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Wow

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I am not here to filter through 100000+ daily posts, and I only replied because DHM tagged me. I am not the sheriff of tsex. And you are right my people skills are shit but I value honesty and directness.

This iceberg and the other thing are effectively "a turd in a punchbowl". One single name that doesn't belong destroys the credibility of the entire list.

But do you really need me to point out that there is zero connection to some of these names? Just look at the evidence yourself, if there is no connection to reality just remove the name
@Dhm asked @Bravo about the connection between Nvidia and Brainchip, I think she will be able to explain something about it to us.
One could wait and see.
With your derogatory reaction, you strongly question the many researches of all those who have been dealing with brainchips for years.
Many of these great members want to filter all these posts, which they apparently don't have and don't have to do, since not everyone has the time to do so.

An appreciation of this enormous work by these long-standing shareholders would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

• Love
  • Fire

stuart888

Regular
Pretty solid explanation of Artificial Neural Networks with code examples. This is a prerequisite to his LSTM video or his Activation Functions overview video.

Best for people with a little bit of programming background, who are trying to get a better grasp on neural network architectures in general (like me). You will also get a feel for his testing environment setup, importing the various code libraries, then running and reviewing the code output.

• Fire

uiux

Regular
@Dhm asked @Bravo about the connection between Nvidia and Brainchip, I think she will be able to explain something about it to us.
One could wait and see.
With your derogatory reaction, you strongly question the many researches of all those who have been dealing with brainchips for years.
Many of these great members want to filter all these posts, which they apparently don't have and don't have to do, since not everyone has the time to do so.

An appreciation of this enormous work by these long-standing shareholders would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

I am not going to blow smoke up anyone's ass

I appreciate the research people do and I've complimented so many people for their contributions.

But when you say BrainChip + X have a connection, and it's 100% fan fiction, I am going to get annoyed because I've been deceived. I will get annoyed because I've now had to validate and verify the claims for myself. I'm going to get annoyed because someone got my hopes up because they don't give a shit about accuracy.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Well, now that its a "Turd in the punchbowl" I don't think I need to do anything.

Plus, just because you think a few names didn't belong there, you are thrashing the credibility of the entire post.

Very constructive indeed. If you were honest and direct, you'd have pointed out when those discussions were made.
But you had a go at me, in a reply to another poster. Very disrespectful and definitely not direct.
All the best.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

uiux

Regular
Well, now that its a "Turd in the punchbowl" I don't think I need to do anything.

Plus, just because you think a few names didn't belong there, you are thrashing the credibility of the entire post.

Very constructive indeed. If you were honest and direct, you'd have pointed out when those discussions were made.
But you had a go at me, in a reply to another poster. Very disrespectful and definitely not direct.
All the best.

"just because you think a few names didn't belong"

I don't just "think" they don't belong, I "know" they don't belong

But I've said my piece. There are a few ways to move forward, reassess every name on that list or keep maintaining the fantasy. Either way you are taking my comments entirely personal, when as you said it was a group effort.

This is constructive feedback

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀

Honda
ZF
Continental
KUKA
Plumerai
Microchip tech Inc
Zoetic AI

@uiux That is correct. I have been searching for weeks or months. Kuka just because of the picture? ZF because of Bonseyes and Nvisio? I can't find anything that points in our direction. Can be but doesn't have to be. A photo is not enough and neither is a consortium membership. I can't find any evidence except the ones mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
"just because you think a few names didn't belong"

I don't just "think" they don't belong, I "know" they don't belong

But I've said my piece. There are a few ways to move forward, reassess every name on that list or keep maintaining the fantasy. Either way you are taking my comments entirely personal, when as you said it was a group effort.

This is constructive feedback
Then I would be interested to know which companies do not belong in your opinion. You say you know that. Then the group can say something about it or research it more intensively?

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

uiux

Regular
All of the companies that do not have a single piece of documentation directly linking them to BrainChip

It's not complicated

• Love

cosors

👀
But I have to agree with BC. To always stay out of it and then come over and overturn the table is ~arrogant no matter if you are right.

• Love

uiux

Regular
But I have to agree with BC. To always stay out of it and then come over and overturn the table is ~arrogant no matter if you are right.

Like @BaconLover said my people skills are garbage

• Haha
  • Love

cosors

👀
I love honesty

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom