Off market transfers
Shorters and accumulators both benefit.
Friends with benefits…LOL 😂

Bulls and the Bears working for the greater good. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Bad end to the week Chippers $$$ it happens .... be kind and stay healthy ..... enjoy ya weekend ... ;)🍷🍷
feels bad day GIF by Denyse®
Any day you wake and get to read TSE is a good day. The alternative is you kids see the $$$ the Comm Sec and sell your holding. 😳 Kev have a drink for me this weekend.🥃

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
just came into the forum from work and.....
Im Out GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So guessing you took part in the the marshmallow study??

Did you prefer one or two?? 😉

Had to ask 😁
The glory that is delayed gratification.
The closest most of us will ever get to having our cake and eating it too. :love:
As crappy and as rigged as our ASX market system is, it has made me richer than I would ever have got on wages alone.
Have spent the better part of the last 10 years putting off sugar hits and buying in to set myself up.
A trick I learnt later in life, but has allowed me to finish with my day job a bit earlier than otherwise would have been possible and will allow a life in retirement that otherwise would only have been a dream.
Days like today are crap, but in the scheme of things are no big deal. Zoom out on your charts timeframe for a little perspective. :cool:
Hanging out and in there for the divvies stream to come, so I can bask in the glow of my ever growing, self sustaining pile of marshmallows whilst feasting on that big rock candy mountain crapped out twice a year.....:ROFLMAO:
Bring it, Brainchip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here is the Melbourne address @Mccabe84.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 7.01.18 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Prices on the different exchanges, move a little differently, but track very closely.

The NASDAQ is the largest tech index in the World (as far as I know) and it will most likely/hopefully, be a dual listing, which means the same "float" of shares (around 1.7 billion).

So if BRN shares are valued at say US$5 on the NASDAQ, they are not going to be US$2.5 on the ASX, but they may be US$4.85 or 5.15..

Listing on the NASDAQ, opens BrainChip, up to a Global investor base and it will simply be a function of supply and demand, as to what the share price will be.

More demand, same supply..
Would we really want a dual listing? We would still be constrained by the ASX rules.

I thought the preference would be to completely rid ourselves of their restrictive reporting.

🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2 users
"The company claims its technology is capable of high-accuracy, fine-gesture recognition within 30 centimeters, while its AI accelerator draws less than 1 mW of power consumption. It will be officially put into mass production next year. KaiKuTek lists TSMC as a partner on its web site."
“Our solution is not just edge computing, it can even be sensor-side computing;”

If you get a chance this weekend sometime, @Diogenese, mind having a look? I'll be waiting for an ogre to clobber my hopes...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-191156_Write on PDF.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-191156_Write on PDF.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JoMo68

Regular
What the loser fence sitters with their heads up their arses here DON"T GET is IF someone like INTEL is after BRN they will get it for a SONG!
PERIOD!
And please forget about loyalty to management and professional office holders (they really dont give a shit about YOU) wake up this is about
MONEY & CONTROL of BILLIONS of dollars in the future!
Do you think you really count? Faceless people?
People will say & do anything, for example . Where is the TOP 20 list promised again and again? Think about what we might NOT like to see on it.

ALL I want is for people to be honest and acknowledgement that the SP was Shorted and dropped -10% in 15 mins.
Nothing more instead of coming in here and attacking and making bs excuses because they personally dont care.

great don't care? fine thats your business , but it does not mean others cannot have a different view and actually CARE about it.
Those that say "take a Chill pill" need to do it themselfs because they seem to be the ones freaking out that someone has made a post saying there is Shorting today!

This forum has gone the way of hotcrapper where you get attacked with no justification by fencesitters, school kids and those who are professionally working in Brokerages and the like.

listen to yourselfs now! SHORTING IS GOOD FOR US! Geezus h.
Yak, you have been swinging all over the place in your sentiments over the last few days - abuse to elation. I for one came to TSE to escape the BS. Please take a break - you’ll do your blood pressure a huge favour.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Sosimple

Regular
You could get one of those SKI loans on your home and invest in BRN.
LoL, Financial advise from Diogenes (who apparently lived in a barrel)
I have an aversion to borrowing anything and happily live with little expense, I generate and store my own electricity, collect and store more water than I need. I produce some of my food but I have to buy fuel for the truck and motor bike, buy clothes and pay tax.
The main thing is contentment witch was the original point I was trying to make.
Best wishes to all

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Baisyet

Regular
My favourite clip :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is the Top 20 that important to the average punter ?....we all know it's become full of insto's and that pattern is set to continue in
my opinion.

$1.365.... just the usual arm wrestle taking place, by Christmas time it will be a thing of the past ! ??

So much going on, press articles just keep on flowing, how many other companies are in the wings, so, so close to signing on that
crisp white contract doco ?

If you don't need to sell, have enough cash to get by over the next 12 months, well then, sit tight, you will all be blessed for truly
believing in Peter and his and Anil's teams around the globe !!

"Just One Big Name" "Elegant Akida Everywhere"
HI Tech Always great to read your thoughts.

Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Tony Dawe says the top 20 will be posted on the website very soon. Let's not throw the beer-baby out with the fines. Like a lot of others I got into BRN because it was volatile and therefore exciting. The SP would jump by 10% and only drop the next day by 3%. It was magic. Then it slowly dawned what Akida was. And it was like we were all pretty lucky and smart and we'd swagger over to check the latest SP movement every time we got bored. And we knew that we were on the most exciting and yet resilient stock. And we still are. Tomorrow it should be up again as is its nature.
Don't think it will ;)

Reactions: 1 users

Potato

Regular
Just gonna throw this ice breaker in here now.
Some trading terms we should all be aware of. I'd take a guess that some of us may use these every now and then.

FYv5gl3UYAEGOSo.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Sosimple

Regular
Have been on the same journey @Sosimple .... I think the future of BRN is absolutely Mammoth, we will have our ups and downs but eventually we will come through with absolute dominance, I think the actions on the market today were totally unexpected so that's why it has hit everyone very hard, as I say quite often 'it is what it is' nothing has changed for me and sit tight all because Brainchip is a life changer, onwards and upwards Chippers. Happy 64th Birthday for Sunday ..... Cheers 🍾🥂 Have a great great weekend all :cool:
Thank you for your good wishes

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Aretemis

Regular
My
LoL, Financial advise from Diogenes (who apparently lived in a barrel)
I have an aversion to borrowing anything and happily live with little expense, I generate and store my own electricity, collect and store more water than I need. I produce some of my food but I have to buy fuel for the truck and motor bike, buy clothes and pay tax.
The main thing is contentment witch was the original point I was trying to make.
Best wishes to all
well I want an oompah loompah daddy and I want it now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Would we really want a dual listing? We would still be constrained by the ASX rules.

I thought the preference would be to completely rid ourselves of their restrictive reporting.

🤷‍♂️
Umm that's the restriction "to report" so they could tell us even less..

But that's not why we'd want a dual listing..

I think there is a definite potential for existing shareholders, to be shafted or basically diluted, in a completely new company listing, or company structure.

I don't know all the ins and outs, just that a dual listing, is definitely what we want.

Reactions: 7 users

Morgo

You’re one of the posters the posters whos opinions I’ve valued for a couple of years now, so dont take this the wrong way. I don’t see any positives whatsoever about today.
- My net worth stunk by more than $50k
- Many retail investors would have been spooked out of what may well be a life changing investment
- Institutions very likely gained some more voting power
- and the one that pisses me off the most it that shorters got a breath of air.

Today was a shit day.
I feel your pain robsmark!!!, our SMSF took a huge hit, down just shy of $300k today on BRN, OUCH!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I feel your pain robsmark!!!, our SMSF took a huge hit, down just shy of $300k on BRN, OUCH!!!!
What was your SMSF fund UP over the last couple of weeks???

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Morgo

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom